Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos (74164 Views)

Atedo Peterside: Where Was Amaechi When Obi's Votes Were Transferred To Tinubu / Peter Obi Votes In Anambra / Google Popularity , Peter Obi Overtake Tinubu, Atiku In Lagos ,North Central-pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by andyre34: 11:27am On Feb 27, 2023
Too late OBI has won Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by JimohMomoh: 11:35am On Feb 27, 2023
andyre34:
Too late OBI has won Lagos

The vulturegriller aka lhordspy Moh247 seunmsg lordviccodaguru and others will hide their faces in shame

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by dominique(f): 11:42am On Feb 27, 2023
JasonScoolari:

So in essence, you support a Muslim-Muslim ticket?

Where in my post did I insinuate that? Religion is not a deciding factor in Yoruba elections, if not a christian Christian ticket would not have won in a Muslim dominated Osun state. A large chunk of the votes Peter Obi got in Lagos came from Yoruba Christians and Muslims some I personally know of. People like that Muric guy and Bishop Oyedepo do not speak for Yorubas neither can they fully influence them
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 27, 2023
This election exposes more why a igbo man can never win election for the post of presidency in Nigeria.

Yoruba Votes: APC, LP and PDP
Hausas Votes: APC, NNPC. PDP, LP
Igbo Votes: LP, LP, LP and LP

Tribal politics don't work in multi ethnic society
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by maasoap(m): 11:43am On Feb 27, 2023
JasonScoolari:
I never asked you to shalaye...

Face front.

You asked. May be you are suffering from amnesia
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by wingmanIII: 11:46am On Feb 27, 2023
vannessa7:

Those of us that were alive and matured enough to be aware of Tinubus exploits in Lagos during his governor's tenure will not vote Peter Obi especially after seeing this:
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing/19#117559848

Those Yoruba youths that voted Peter Obi were babies or not in Lagos during Tinubus tenure and many of them knows nothing about Peter Obis incompetence as Anambra governor. I have such youths in my area who were die hard Peter Obi followers but they immediately changed their mind when I showed them that link up there. Peter Obi is enjoying a non existent merit and undeserved accolades and igbos are aware but the desire for igbo presidency overruled common sense and you lots are ready to throw all Nigerians under the bus for that, it will not work. Tinubu is your next president and you will secretly thank God that he won by the time he develops Nigeria by Gods grace.
You are either very ignorant or a shameless liar. Peter Obi was rated best governor in his time by various institutions local and international

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by Alpharey: 11:49am On Feb 27, 2023
LexngtonSteele:
grin

These elections were the most Free and Fair in history of Nigeria.

1. Tinubu was targeted with cash shortage and fuel scarcity. So people were angry with APC

2. Military tanks were deployed to Lagos. So no evidence of ballot snatching.

3. If there was rigging ... Will Tinubu permit Obi to win his LGA. In fact despite seeing a lot of rigging by Labour Party, everyone looked the other way

4. We heard "Fear North" and how North will treat Tinubu's "fuckups" and they did grin

Let us be factual... Tinubu won these elections free and fair.

Cry as much as you want like a MAN. Please don't weep like women or babies.

A win for anybody supposed to be a win for all. Correct me if am wrong. That is why we collectively has to look for a candidate that will move the country in the right direction. Whatever happened during Buhari regime did not exempt anybody, but tribalism will not let us choose wisely. And these politicians capitalize on these weaknesses to unleash mayhem to the innocent citizens. I don't know how else to drive home my submission.
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by Nolevel666: 11:51am On Feb 27, 2023
LexngtonSteele:
grin

1. Tinubu was targeted with cash shortage and fuel scarcity. So people were angry with APC

3. If there was rigging ... Will Tinubu permit Obi to win his LGA. In fact despite seeing a lot of rigging by Labour Party, everyone looked the other way

4. We heard "Fear North" and how North will treat Tinubu's "fuckups" and they did grin

You not know yourself talkless of your country
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by Timiolutomi: 11:59am On Feb 27, 2023
LexngtonSteele:
grin

I am quoting your comment because I want to know your opinion after Tinubu overtakes obi later on.
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by vannessa7(f): 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2023
wingmanIII:

You are either very ignorant or a shameless liar. Peter Obi was rated best governor in his time by various institutions local and international

Without evidence and that link I posted is all fake? Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by JasonScoolari: 12:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
maasoap:

You asked. May be you are suffering from amnesia
I never asked you since you're suffering from stupidity.
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by toneroforever(m): 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
vannessa7:

Those of us that were alive and matured enough to be aware of Tinubus exploits in Lagos during his governor's tenure will not vote Peter Obi especially after seeing this:
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing/19#117559848

Those Yoruba youths that voted Peter Obi were babies or not in Lagos during Tinubus tenure and many of them knows nothing about Peter Obis incompetence as Anambra governor. I have such youths in my area who were die hard Peter Obi followers but they immediately changed their mind when I showed them that link up there. Peter Obi is enjoying a non existent merit and undeserved accolades and igbos are aware but the desire for igbo presidency overruled common sense and you lots are ready to throw all Nigerians under the bus for that, it will not work. Tinubu is your next president and you will secretly thank God that he won by the time he develops Nigeria by Gods grace.

How I would have loved the bolded statement above to be true.
But guess what, I'm not one that lacks common sense to buy that crap.
If u r an employer of labour, would u hire a senile Bola Tinubu at 86 years suffering from dementia & with much character deficit?
Don't let primordial considerations blind ur sense of reasoning.
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by JasonScoolari: 12:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
dominique:

Where in my post did I insinuate that? Religion is not a deciding factor in Yoruba elections, if not a christian Christian ticket would not have won in a Muslim dominated Osun state. A large chunk of the votes Peter Obi got in Lagos came from Yoruba Christians and Muslims some I personally know of. People like that Muric guy and Bishop Oyedepo do not speak for Yorubas neither can they fully influence them
Fair Enough, I understand you perfectly now, unlike your previous comment I see here most times.
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by Demurray: 12:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

Lagos is no man's land. The earlier you know that, the better. I have already told my children that this Lagos we are living is no man's land.
Believe in what you can, that's no one's problem, when you are under the authority of Obas in Lagos not Emir nor Obi/Send nor jointly, Lagos belongs to the Yourubas whether you accept it or not
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by BOYS2MEN: 12:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
Please people should not leave tinubu alone now....he sent me a text that he wants to commit suicide 😁😁
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/obis-votes-overtake-tinubus-in-lago/
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by JOemmy(m): 12:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
Obi's LP may just take Lagos next month with the way things are going.

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by Omowale2023(m): 1:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
tplayer:

I'm not talking about the prescience associated with any victory in Lagos but the fact that bulk votes are usually had to come by in Lagos since a while ago
Sure.
Anybody that wins lagos and rivers, always win the elections
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by Lanre1st(m): 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2023
loosecanon50:
Tinubu is overrated. This is just the beginning…more surprises to come in few hours.

The enemies of this country will all be put to shame.

Going by your prayer, I think Obi is the one in shame right now, with all online polls winning, he’s constitutionally out of the contest
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by olaztek(m): 4:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

Lagos is no man's land. The earlier you know that, the better. I have already told my children that this Lagos we are living is no man's land.
Lagos is no man's land but only a YORUBA man can become the Governor. Have sense pls
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by vannessa7(f): 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
toneroforever:

How I would have loved the bolded statement above to be true.
But guess what, I'm not one that lacks common sense to buy that crap.
If u r an employer of labour, would u hire a senile Bola Tinubu at 86 years suffering from dementia & with much character deficit?
Don't let primordial considerations blind ur sense of reasoning.

Igbos seeing what they want to see does not make it the reality, someone that had the strength to campaign all over the nation for several months is who you guys call sick, I see igbos recanting their words concerning Tinubu soon.
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by Nbote(m): 7:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
hotwax:

Yorubas own lagos...my street in Obawole, Ogba side...we are mostly yorubas and we voted Obi.

Its not about who owns lagos....Yorubas are supporting Obi massively..

urchins and kamorudeen will be put in their place

I used the word urchins because I was referring to APC blind supporters not a particular tribe
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by Loverboi2cute(m): 8:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
codingbox2:
I'm very sorry cry

well am sorry 4 lashing @ u like dat,, was in a state of rage @ d moment...
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by jackpot(f): 8:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
dominique:

Religion has never been an issue in the Southwest, it people from other areas that constantly try to divide yoruba along religious lines. I know of a lot of Christians that supported and voted for Tinubu meanwhile my young cousin, a very conc Muslim said over his dead body will he vote for Tinubu and he supported Obi all through, I'm not sure if he voted though. Tinubu losing Lagos is not because of religion. If he had picked a Christian vice, the results would have still remained the same. As for the manipulation of votes, the stakeholders should go to court with their evidence.
There is nothing like going to court, it won't work. The Presidential Elections must be rerun in the contested areas like Parts of Lagos, Rivers, Ekiti, etc.

Serious protests are already happening and more are still brewing. INEC should do the needful.
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by Danniedpastor(m): 9:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
obi4eze:

Yes sir. Personally I want Obi to win at first ballot without all the stress but victory in the spiritual realm doesn't usually come cheap. A lot of battle has to be fought. God help us. We are still praying that God should have mercy on us.
Keep being a good watchman.
Always on guard.
Remain bless sir
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by fareed69(m): 7:17am On Mar 14, 2023
slivertongue:
Inspite of the Violence. Tinubu's hold on Lagos is gradually coming to an end

Indeed.
Obidient.
Coming to an end.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Young Bola Tinubu In Suit / Senate Bars Goodluck Jonathan From Contesting In 2019 Election / Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.