Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos (74167 Views)

Atedo Peterside: Where Was Amaechi When Obi's Votes Were Transferred To Tinubu / Peter Obi Votes In Anambra / Google Popularity , Peter Obi Overtake Tinubu, Atiku In Lagos ,North Central-pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by Ofemmanu1: 10:05am On Feb 27, 2023
AgubataAkokwa:
This is just a simple message to the Yorubas that it is only cowardice to allow a particular slave owner from iragbiji to cage their brains and destinies for over 3 decades without them doing anything about it. The slave owner imposes kings as he wishes, determines who lives and who dies, messed up the youths of the land and turned them to touts.

It is time to reclaim Lagos as a no man's land since lagosians have allowed a foreigner to own them as slaves for too long, Lagos belongs to everyone and if anyone should be asked to leave, it is the iragbiji man from osun state that should go back to his fatherland.

I repeat, Lagos is no man's land.

You have failed.

Tinubu is the winner.

Now go to one end of 3rd mainland bridge and do the needful.
Earth is full, go home

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by HNICEARTH: 10:06am On Feb 27, 2023
bewla:
You don't need to win state to be declared over all winner

Just steal point and add all to give you edge over you opponent where them no get vote

This structure

Winning your stronghold shows you are a contender. How can you lose your birth place and adopted place? May God not allow us to fail in our abode

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by assholemods: 10:06am On Feb 27, 2023
AgubataAkokwa:
This is just a simple message to the Yorubas that it is only cowardice to allow a particular slave owner from iragbiji to cage their brains and destinies for over 3 decades without them doing anything about it. The slave owner imposes kings as he wishes, determines who lives and who dies, messed up the youths of the land and turned them to touts.

Gos
NdI repeat, Lagos is no man's land.
Nor be una fault na Yoruba allow una over the years so why won't you call Lagos no mans Land?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by surgical: 10:06am On Feb 27, 2023
pho:
If not for the thugs and manipulation LP would have won convincingly in Lagos.
APC will most likely win if Alimosho figures troops in but I pray people turn out emass during the governorship election to vote out APC for LP.

We need a fresh air in Lagos. We can do it.
yes sure and fresh air we would have
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by Ofemmanu1: 10:06am On Feb 27, 2023
obi4eze:
Tinubu lost the whole Presidential election but will fraudulently be declared as President. He had long ago been rejected but is trying to force his way through with his ill-gotten money.

He will be declared winner in a fraudulent way but will not rule. A number of events will unfold but he will not rule Nigeria.

Na you go rule Nigeria?

Obidense are so dense wallahi

2 Likes

Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by zanebaddo(m): 10:07am On Feb 27, 2023
Slizzords:
My so called ""liberal and woke"" yoruba brothers selling us on a platter of gold,let's all learn to support our own please
Don't worry yorubas will support their own next time but make sure the person contesting is even far older than Tinubu that will be the criteria.
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by assholemods: 10:08am On Feb 27, 2023
HNICEARTH:

Winning your stronghold shows you are a contender. How can you lose your birth place and adopted place? May God not allow us to fail in our abode
What if when he eventually wins overall? From what I have read from you a d others Igbos are confirmed tribalists!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by bewla(m): 10:09am On Feb 27, 2023
HNICEARTH:

ok na that one you still they talk what matter most is to win Obasanjo lose his polling unit but win Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by Godwin2real: 10:09am On Feb 27, 2023
FATHER BY YOUR MERCY EXPOSE THE ENEMIES OF THIS COUNTRY NIGERIA IN JESUS CHRIST AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by statutory: 10:09am On Feb 27, 2023
DESPITE ALL THE TINUBU'S THUGS HIJACKING OF BALLOTS IN LAGOS

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by HNICEARTH: 10:11am On Feb 27, 2023
BloomingDale:

Must you insult him? That’s why Obi is losing the presidential election cos you zombidients sabotaged him with all your insults on everyone.

Calling some one a loser is not an insult, moreover he actually lost. And again, he was pathetic at it coz he sent thugs to disrupt and disenfranchise citizens trying to vote. He lost in an ugly way. God dont like ugly!

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by bizhop01: 10:11am On Feb 27, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:
Alimosho and mushin are batified
Obi win convincingly in populated local government in lagos, Alimosho is one of them

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:15am On Feb 27, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

It's not by force
Focus on your Abakaliki

I'm Yoruba.

You don't get it.

It's Nigeria I care about.

The whole Nigeria, not just my tribe.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by blowjohn(m): 10:17am On Feb 27, 2023
123readygo:
Hmmmmmmm
Bubu did his best to get us a parting gift by conducting free and fair elections but these criminal elements are hell bent in frustrating his efforts.

Did he give u constant electricity?
Working refineries?
Hospitals?
Schools?
Modern trains?
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by Lilimax(f): 10:19am On Feb 27, 2023
obi4eze:
Tinubu lost the whole Presidential election but will fraudulently be declared as President. He had long ago been rejected but is trying to force his way through with his ill-gotten money.

He will be declared winner in a fraudulent way but will not rule. A number of events will unfold but he will not rule Nigeria.
I quite agree with you. He will see the Seat of power but will never sit on it. MKO way is loading... Mark my words.
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by REIIGN(m): 10:19am On Feb 27, 2023
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by Lilimax(f): 10:20am On Feb 27, 2023
vannessa7:

I shake my head as I read all their rubbish, Tinubu won Lagos already with 10 Local government over Obis 7, even if Obi should win the entire LG in Lagos state what will he do with it when he has already lost the main presidential election? Maybe he will declare himself the governor of Lagos state. They are salivating over another man's property while their own rot away and that's why they did not see anything wrong in Peter Obi misrule in Anambra because they are busy carrying another person's load on their head while their own load is being dragged on the floor, they want to make sure they are driven away from Lagos. I know Tinubu will treat all their fuckups after being declared President.
Declared president in your mind? Let wait and see
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by MT: 10:21am On Feb 27, 2023
happney65:
Even the votes of alimosho already collated,Labour won with 70,000 votes while APC has 60,000. Just wait till it is announced. I really can't say what will happen in that Lagos at the end of the day

Obi and Tinubu have round figure, right?
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by Lilimax(f): 10:22am On Feb 27, 2023
statutory:
DESPITE ALL THE TINUBU'S THUGS HIJACKING OF BALLOTS IN LAGOS
of the election in Lagos has been free and fair, the margin with which LP would have won will be very very large.

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by Omowale2023(m): 10:22am On Feb 27, 2023
tplayer:

This is a real minus for Atiku.

I ain't surprised sha. Someone told me ObI could win Lagos like 2 weeks ago and I concurred. Lagos has never decided any federal elections substantially since a long time.

But it's a hugely symbolic victory for Obi but an ominous one for Tinubu if Obi eventually takes it.
No. You are wrong. Anybody that wins lagos and rivers since 2003 has always won the general elections.
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by ProphetM0hammad: 10:23am On Feb 27, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

I'm Yoruba.

You don't get it.

It's Nigeria I care about.

The whole Nigeria, not just my tribe.

So how will someone who ruined Anambra for 8 years,
Watch doctors go on strike for 13 months, increase tuition fee in ANSU to frustrate students among others be Nigeria solution?

The governors that succeeded him are still suffering for his ineptitude till today.

If you are truly yoruba, then you have been scammed.

Okoro and Emeka will sell fake T shirts and shoes for you as original and designers in the market, then still managed to package one of the worst politicians ever for you as a messiah
Have a rethink
They are only interested in having an ibo man on the seat nothing more

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by Roon9(m): 10:23am On Feb 27, 2023
Nbote:
The same Lagos APC urchins are claiming they own

Those fuvcking bastardsss
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by Danniedpastor(m): 10:23am On Feb 27, 2023
obi4eze:

You understand the spiritual.
But, we are still interceding for Nigeria
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by Roon9(m): 10:24am On Feb 27, 2023
HNICEARTH:
He lost Osun to PDP, now losing lagos to LP. Lost both is birth place and adopted place, and now the block votes ain't coming from the north. The grand patron of urchins is such an embarrassment and a pathetic loser. Remember: politics is local!

Why u dey talk am small small na

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by Roon9(m): 10:25am On Feb 27, 2023
LexngtonSteele:
grin

These elections were the most Free and Fair in history of Nigeria.

1. Tinubu was targeted with cash shortage and fuel scarcity. So people were angry with APC

2. Military tanks were deployed to Lagos. So no evidence of ballot snatching.

3. If there was rigging ... Will Tinubu permit Obi to win his LGA. In fact despite seeing a lot of rigging by Labour Party, everyone looked the other way

4. We heard "Fear North" and how North will treat Tinubu's "fuckups" and they did grin

Let us be factual... Tinubu won these elections free and fair.

Cry as much as you want like a MAN. Please don't weep like women or babies.

Urchinnnnn

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by Hollygrail: 10:26am On Feb 27, 2023
AgubataAkokwa:

It is time to reclaim Lagos as a no man's land since lagosians have allowed a foreigner to own them as slaves for too long, Lagos belongs to everyone and if anyone should be asked to leave, it is the iragbiji man from osun state that should go back to his fatherland.

I repeat, Lagos is no man's land.

What do you mean by saying Lagos is no man's land? For your information, Lagos belong to the YORUBAS and the aborigines are the Aworis, Epe, Ikorodu, Egun etc.
The traditional ruler is called OBA and not otherwise. So mind your speech Mr. Man and don't take the privilege and opportunities you enjoyed in Lagos for granted.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by bakynes(m): 10:28am On Feb 27, 2023
Labour won in Alimosho meaning Obi won Lagos.
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by tplayer: 10:28am On Feb 27, 2023
Omowale2023:

No. You are wrong. Anybody that wins lagos since 2003 has won the general elections.

I'm not talking about the prescience associated with any victory in Lagos but the fact that bulk votes are usually had to come by in Lagos since a while ago
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by chiedozie198100: 10:30am On Feb 27, 2023
123readygo:
Hmmmmmmm
Bubu did his best to get us a parting gift by conducting free and fair elections but these criminal elements are hell bent in frustrating his efforts.

Yes he did. I honestly think buhari had very good intentions for Nigeria.

**Seeing what is happening in Lagos, wike should not try anything in Rivers State.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Senate Bars Goodluck Jonathan From Contesting In 2019 Election / Throwback Photo Of Young Bola Tinubu In Suit / Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.