Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos (74165 Views)

Atedo Peterside: Where Was Amaechi When Obi's Votes Were Transferred To Tinubu / Peter Obi Votes In Anambra / Google Popularity , Peter Obi Overtake Tinubu, Atiku In Lagos ,North Central-pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by Lachynos2k2(m): 10:30am On Feb 27, 2023
Peter obi is the real jagaban of Lagos, not that balablue black

4 Likes

Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by koning: 10:30am On Feb 27, 2023
Asour:

Lagos isn't a no man's land.

That's insensitive.

The fact that people have abused the privilege the former capital has afforded doesn't mean that there aren't people who are natives of the land.

You are right to an extent. But the natives or real indigenous of Lagos no reach 5million of a population of nearly 22million.

There in lies the problem.

And what I'm saying has nothing to do with Tinubu.

Cheers.
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by dominique(f): 10:32am On Feb 27, 2023
jackpot:
Seriously, the votes between Obi and Tinubu should have been 75%-25%, favoring Obi. Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim ticket was a slap on the face of all Christians in Nigeria and forced a lot of woke Yorubas to vote Obi, ditching Tinubu. It would have been fatal for Tinubu's image. Election rigging style of 1999/2003, snatching and burning of ballot-boxes and tippexing of results should not be allowed to be happening this time. We can't afford to be retrogressive.

Our democratic institutions like INEC should be strengthened and not used as a tool for rigging. Those that rig elections should not be rewarded or honoured because it sets a dangerous antecedent.

TINUBU is already gathering a team of ``WHAT MONEY CANNOT BUY, MORE MONEY CAN BUY'' and election riggers like himself, Wike and Akpabio. This is dangerous for our democracy.

BVAS MANIPULATION ALLEGEDLY PLANNED BY INEC IN COHORT WITH TINUBU SHOULD BE SEEN AS A TREASON. WHY TRANSMIT HOR and SENATE results and at the same time, delay PRESIDENTIAL because apparently, INEC Chairman have striked a deal with Tinubu?

Religion has never been an issue in the Southwest, it people from other areas that constantly try to divide yoruba along religious lines. I know of a lot of Christians that supported and voted for Tinubu meanwhile my young cousin, a very conc Muslim said over his dead body will he vote for Tinubu and he supported Obi all through, I'm not sure if he voted though. Tinubu losing Lagos is not because of religion. If he had picked a Christian vice, the results would have still remained the same. As for the manipulation of votes, the stakeholders should go to court with their evidence.

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by JasonScoolari: 10:38am On Feb 27, 2023
dominique:

Religion has never been an issue in the Southwest, it people from other areas that constantly try to divide yoruba along religious lines. I know of a lot of Christians that supported and voted for Tinubu meanwhile my young cousin, a very conc Muslim said over his dead body will he vote for Tinubu and he supported Obi all through, I'm not sure if he voted though. Tinubu losing Lagos is not because of religion. If he had picked a Christian vice, the results would have still remained the same. As for the manipulation of votes, the stakeholders should go to court with their evidence.

So in essence, you support a Muslim-Muslim ticket?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by bakynes(m): 10:38am On Feb 27, 2023
It just tell you if Obi can win Tinubu in Alimisho a Yourba majority area, it means many Yorubas also voted Obi. So Igbos should not come and say they were the only ones who voted Obi in Lagos because Alimosho has always been an APC stronghold because of its majority Yoruba population.

3 Likes

Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by Curious345: 10:39am On Feb 27, 2023
SLAP44:
This is becoming unbecoming
please send me your phone number and address I want to see you and tell you something

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by Asour: 10:39am On Feb 27, 2023
[quote author=koning post=121294907][/quote]

This is true but that's the challenge with any metropolis.

Kano, PHC & Abuja also share a similar challenge.

Does that make them no man's land too?

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by christistruth01: 10:39am On Feb 27, 2023
AgubataAkokwa:
This is just a simple message to the Yorubas that it is only cowardice to allow a particular slave owner from iragbiji to cage their brains and destinies for over 3 decades without them doing anything about it. The slave owner imposes kings as he wishes, determines who lives and who dies, messed up the youths of the land and turned them to touts.

It is time to reclaim Lagos as a no man's land since lagosians have allowed a foreigner to own them as slaves for too long, Lagos belongs to everyone and if anyone should be asked to leave, it is the iragbiji man from osun state that should go back to his fatherland.

I repeat, Lagos is no man's land.

I repeat Yorubas are not Cowards and

Lagos is 100% Yorubaland

4 Likes

Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by Curious345: 10:42am On Feb 27, 2023
A lot of Igbos also voted for TINUBU .

Igbo vote make up over 180,000 of the 400,000 votes Tinubu currently has
Ofemmanu1:

You have failed.

Tinubu is the winner.

Now go to one end of 3rd mainland bridge and do the needful.
Earth is full, go home
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by SLAP44: 10:43am On Feb 27, 2023
Curious345:
please send me your phone number and address I want to see you and tell you something

Its too risky for me. You have to understand that some identities have to remain concealed for some reasons.
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by maasoap(m): 10:43am On Feb 27, 2023
obi4eze:
Tinubu lost the whole Presidential election but will fraudulently be declared as President. He had long ago been rejected but is trying to force his way through with his ill-gotten money.

He will be declared winner in a fraudulent way but will not rule. A number of events will unfold but he will not rule Nigeria.

Stop crying. All election results will be uploaded on the INEC portal unit by unit. If people see one that doesn't tally with the hard copy in their possession, they should alert the public.
Tinubu’s stronghold was never south, it was north. That's because northerners gave him APC ticket.
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by Maxxim: 10:44am On Feb 27, 2023
LexngtonSteele:

Lol. I warned about false flag operations

People didn't believe me then. The Obi supporters were busy asslicking Buhari that he was crushing Tinubu.

My post was a sarcastic one. We are agreeing with what they said before
I get now
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by obi4eze(m): 10:45am On Feb 27, 2023
Danniedpastor:

You understand the spiritual.
But, we are still interceding for Nigeria

Yes sir. Personally I want Obi to win at first ballot without all the stress but victory in the spiritual realm doesn't usually come cheap. A lot of battle has to be fought. God help us. We are still praying that God should have mercy on us.
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by maasoap(m): 10:47am On Feb 27, 2023
JasonScoolari:

So in essence, you support a Muslim-Muslim ticket?

I do. Should that be an issue to any sensible person? It is simply a winning strategy, nothing more. I live in a state with Muslim majority, yet I once voted for Christian-Christian ticket. We didn't die.
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 27, 2023
The old man will be shocked to be honest
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by sukomit(m): 10:53am On Feb 27, 2023
Mikepenny5:
No single politician owns Nigeria, to be honest If other parties don’t join hands now to flush out APC, forget free and fair elections, forget freedom , Military regime will be better than APC , Lagos state is for the people not for a particular set .

Na your Papa get Lagos abii
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by bakynes(m): 10:53am On Feb 27, 2023
Both Obi and Atiku won their states, Tinubu didn't win any of his states (Lagos and Osun)

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by EvangDrGeo: 10:54am On Feb 27, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
Despite ballots snatching, assault, voter intimidation, thuggery, death threats to anyone who will vote Labour party he is still losing.
Tinubu did not win Apapa.

Add vote buying and rewriting of results
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by JealousCobra(m): 10:54am On Feb 27, 2023
123readygo:
Hmmmmmmm
Bubu did his best to get us a parting gift by conducting free and fair elections but these criminal elements are hell bent in frustrating his efforts.

Free and fair wetin wetin? E bi like say na for Congo u dey like dis.
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by Demurray: 10:55am On Feb 27, 2023
AgubataAkokwa:
This is just a simple message to the Yorubas that it is only cowardice to allow a particular slave owner from iragbiji to cage their brains and destinies for over 3 decades without them doing anything about it. The slave owner imposes kings as he wishes, determines who lives and who dies, messed up the youths of the land and turned them to touts.

It is time to reclaim Lagos as a no man's land since lagosians have allowed a foreigner to own them as slaves for too long, Lagos belongs to everyone and if anyone should be asked to leave, it is the iragbiji man from osun state that should go back to his fatherland.

I repeat, Lagos is no man's land.
You are absolutely correct but not on the part that Lagos is no man's land . Lagos belongs to the Yorubas, with the fact that it is located in the south western region, there's no dispute in that. #mytaked

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by Networkingprof: 10:56am On Feb 27, 2023
Shikini:
Great

Sorry to derail,

Please is the cylinder still available?
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by ceejayluv(m): 10:56am On Feb 27, 2023
Slizzords:
My so called ""liberal and woke"" yoruba brothers selling us on a platter of gold,let's all learn to support our own please
Even if your own is clearly not physically and mentally fit to lead such a complicated country like ours?
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by JasonScoolari: 10:56am On Feb 27, 2023
maasoap:

I do. Should that be an issue to any sensible person? It is simply a winning strategy, nothing more. I live in a state with Muslim majority, yet I once voted for Christian-Christian ticket. We didn't die.
I never asked you to shalaye...

Face front.

2 Likes

Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by Mikepenny5(m): 11:03am On Feb 27, 2023
sukomit:

Na your Papa get Lagos abii

How foolish are you? Pig
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by PeterObi4LP: 11:07am On Feb 27, 2023
Demurray:

You are absolutely correct but not on the part that Lagos is no man's land . Lagos belongs to the Yorubas, with the fact that it is located in the south western region, there's no dispute in that. #mytaked

Lagos is no man's land. The earlier you know that, the better. I have already told my children that this Lagos we are living is no man's land.
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by hotwax: 11:08am On Feb 27, 2023
Nbote:
The same Lagos APC urchins are claiming they own

Yorubas own lagos...my street in Obawole, Ogba side...we are mostly yorubas and we voted Obi.

Its not about who owns lagos....Yorubas are supporting Obi massively..

urchins and kamorudeen will be put in their place

2 Likes

Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by hotwax: 11:10am On Feb 27, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

Lagos is no man's land. The earlier you know that, the better. I have already told my children that this Lagos we are living is no man's land.

I am a yoruba man from osun state...I can agree with you..even Tinubu is from Osun claiming to own lagos.

but the truth is Lagos is located deep inside yoruba territory...thats the advantage we yorubas have.

as for urchins, we are putting them in their place

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by Hellonearth: 11:10am On Feb 27, 2023
Obi win OJo too

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by NwekereNdokl: 11:11am On Feb 27, 2023
Where are the urchins
Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by madapcmod: 11:17am On Feb 27, 2023
bakynes:
It just tell you if Obi can win Tinubu in Alimisho a Yourba majority area, it means many Yorubas also voted Obi. So Igbos should not come and say they were the only ones who voted Obi in Lagos because Alimosho has always been an APC stronghold because of its majority Yoruba population.

Igbos are not claiming their vote gave Obi victory. There are many in Lagos that are tired of Tinubu grip. SS, NC, SW etc all voted against Tinubu. He didn't deserve their votes, he didn't speak to them, he is too old to rule etc.

How many are Igbos in Nigeria to have such number in Lagos to reject Tinubu? I'm Igbo but this Lagos protest vote is from everyone

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by GoldenGTV(m): 11:19am On Feb 27, 2023
This is a big challenge to Babajide.
Better shine your eyes, March 11 is already here...

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos by okoroemeka(m): 11:24am On Feb 27, 2023
Demurray:

Lagos is simply a melting pot for all diverse ethnicity in Nigeria with more potential economic opportunities than anywhere in Nigeria,it is not a no man's land because they have indigenous people,an oba,chiefs,king makers, traditional institution s and families,there are people living there even before the white man came,it is yorubaland not no man's land.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Senate Bars Goodluck Jonathan From Contesting In 2019 Election / Throwback Photo Of Young Bola Tinubu In Suit / Rivers State House Of Assembly By-election Results Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.