Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo (34598 Views)

I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Didn’t Just Divide Nigeria, He Killed Her” / Emir Sanusi Is Supposed To Report To Local Government Chairman Not Me – Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by Babsakin: 11:17am On Feb 27, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
Mumu
One of the bastard ọmọ alè jatijati.
You all will be put to shame eventually.

cheesy

I have been celebrating since yesterday grin

A bet of about 5 million naira that OBI WILL LOSE ALL THE IGNORANT ỌMỌ ALE JATIJATI WITHIN THE YORUBAS WILL BE PUT TO SHAME grin grin grin

Abeg no forget me when you eventually win

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by Genesis21(m): 11:17am On Feb 27, 2023
Story for the gods.
Campaign after election.
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by Babsakin: 11:18am On Feb 27, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
Mumu

cheesy

A bet of about 5 million naira that OBI WILL LOSE ALL THE IGNORANT ỌMỌ ALE JATIJATI WITHIN THE YORUBAS WILL BE PUT TO SHAME grin grin grin

Abeg no forget me when you eventually win

Victory is certain already

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by loosecanon50(m): 11:19am On Feb 27, 2023
MhizzKay:

Your post clearly shows that you are the mumu....I don't have time for online fools

You’re actually actually a bigger fool for quoting me again without still discerning that we’re in the same team
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by Curious345: 11:21am On Feb 27, 2023
Is it your fadar or morda you resemble
BigBrother9ja:
Mumu

cheesy

Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by olawonder(m): 11:23am On Feb 27, 2023
If Tinubu is her father, she probably wouldn’t say this. She feels it doesn’t serve her interests for Tinubu to be the president, if it does in a way or another she’ll be campaigning and claiming that his age doesn’t matter!
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by beejay85: 11:24am On Feb 27, 2023
Elemosho478:
So Atiku is not Old?
To them Obi that is 62 yrs is also a youth grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 27, 2023
onthehill:
Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Actress Iyabo Ojo

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CpIDIx-hqAW/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Bitch you're suppose to be in your husband's house and shut the fk up
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by femtex007(m): 11:27am On Feb 27, 2023
Draslo:
Your vagina is too old as well....it should be resting.

If not for Alum it would be like Lekki Epe expressway.

Joe Biden is older than Tinubu. King Charles is older than Tinubu. Feel free to jump from Third mainland bridge.
Don't mind the bastard. See how northerners are supporting their own person
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by olaposer(m): 11:29am On Feb 27, 2023
[Yoruba ronu teni nteni takisa ntatan asiwaju is our ownquote author=BigBrother9ja post=121289666]Mumu

cheesy

[/quote]
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by DrSamOnowu87(m): 11:29am On Feb 27, 2023
loosecanon50:
Too old ke? He’s the city boy …..he’s stronger than both me and you joined together. Tinubu doesn’t age, he’s a vampire 🧛‍♂️

As the senile grandpa refuse to rest, leave him to rule. it is his turn and birthright undecided
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by westside365: 11:33am On Feb 27, 2023
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery ode.

BigBrother9ja:
Mumu

cheesy

Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by BigBrother9ja: 11:37am On Feb 27, 2023
westside365:
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery ode.

Emancipate yourself from bigotry and stupidity.
Wawa
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by Sleekfingers: 11:37am On Feb 27, 2023
Jagznation:

You like suffer that should be your reason nitwit

Where in my comment did I insult you or anyone? Omo Iran Kiran, na Ogun go use your blood bathe the road ......

How is who I vote for your business?
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by Daniety(m): 11:38am On Feb 27, 2023
onthehill:
Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Actress Iyabo Ojo

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CpIDIx-hqAW/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
I don't understand why you people
are talking like this
you people should leave that man alone
anybody that win should win .......
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by BigBrother9ja: 11:39am On Feb 27, 2023
Doracity82:
Anuofia, where did you see money to eat talk more of betting. Go and sleep
Oloriburuku ọmọ ofo cheesy
Painment and frustration kee you der
Save your tears for the final declaration and swearing in.

E go loud gan cool

Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by rahmontech(m): 11:40am On Feb 27, 2023
That’s her opinion lets her wail as it pleases her. Talk cheap
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by BigBrother9ja: 11:40am On Feb 27, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Let's be sincere with ourselves here. Majority of Yoruba youths and elites voted for Peter Obi.
I voted for Tinubu, because I totally dislike Peter Obi. Truth be told , Peter obi has done tremendously well in Lagos election ...
Since yesterday , my wife has been laughing at me. Saying your Tinubu " Ti Lule " ...she voted for Peter Obi. Most of my friends voted for Peter Obi. They have been sending all kinda meme.....

Do you know what? Sanwo olu chances of winning is kinda slim......if Tinubu loses Lagos , Sanwo olu will also lose.......most of our people didn't come out to vote......so shameful ......
E go do una like film grin
Your wife will lose.
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by Franking: 11:41am On Feb 27, 2023
MT:

How can the ranting of a mad man be clear? A statement punctuated by terrible English.

You will cry bitterly when Tinubu is announced as the President of Nigeria.

Your pathetic region does not enjoy goodwill with the Hausas and the Yorubas. You will perish as a second class citizen in this country.

After Tinubu+'s term, Northerners "lo tun kan".

You do not get it. Nigerians reject Obi . Election is all about the majority.

Emilokan says it all. Entitlement mentality when the south west have had their turn. It's pure greed and nothing else. We all still buy from the same market.
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by BigBrother9ja: 11:41am On Feb 27, 2023
Franking:

The biggest shame should be reserved for people like you who are blinded by greed and tribalism.

Have the South West not had their turn? Greatest Of All Time.
Lol
Frustration everywhere grin

God has put my enemies to shame cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by macaranta(m): 11:42am On Feb 27, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
Mumu

cheesy

At this rate ...you will soon call all the yoruba sons and daughters bastards
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by BigBrother9ja: 11:42am On Feb 27, 2023
broadman20:

Common shut up there, see person wey never see food chop is talking about betting 5m.

That's how your useless brother Deji was making mouths on betting dollars and jungle mature for show your betting money he ran away.

Useless only worrior, I don't blame you Shaa.
See this frustrated low-life soul grin
Are you mistaken me for your father,
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by BigBrother9ja: 11:43am On Feb 27, 2023
aylive02:
. Ọmọ ale
Ni yaẹ
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by BigBrother9ja: 11:44am On Feb 27, 2023
naturefellow:
sound pained.

See the old man/grandpa you posted to be the president of Nigeria. Would you even employ someone this age to manage your business? Says a lot about your thinking faculty!
Save your tears and sorrow for our final declaration and swearing-in ceremony.
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by westside365: 11:45am On Feb 27, 2023
You are a born Mumu with certificate. Such a mentality won't take you far,sit down there dey do tribalism. Uneducated fool. I am a Yoruba guy, but am not for Tinubu ,I am 💯 Obedient cos I get sense but you you be Zombie..

BigBrother9ja:

Emancipate yourself from bigotry and stupidity.
Wawa
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by Kingstanding: 11:46am On Feb 27, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:
Why is this even in the Politics section?

Who is Iyabo Ojo?
. May God bless you.
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by ariesbull: 11:47am On Feb 27, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
Mumu

cheesy

Why are you guys so terrible

Someone said her mind you are calling her Omo ale
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by Treasure17(m): 11:49am On Feb 27, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
Mumu

cheesy

Iya laya e ati awon obi e ni Omo ale. Aye e ma baje ni. Oloshi Omo.
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by Segzy19: 11:49am On Feb 27, 2023
No one takes this expired olosho serious nau!

Her opinion anyway
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by DKM123: 11:51am On Feb 27, 2023
Lol. The rigging is the worst in the history of Nigeria..

See how they are spending time to release the Eastern states cos they need those states to get thier 25 percent.

So we will have a president that we cannot be proud of for another 8years.
We in the diaspora cannot even banter with pride when it comes to the president of Nigeria. Shebi those that have Macron have 2 heads ni? Kai!

Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by StartUpDude: 11:51am On Feb 27, 2023
Did Tilumbu tell you with his mouth that he's too old? Let him be, na body go still tell am how far...
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by DearGorgeous(f): 11:54am On Feb 27, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
Mumu

cheesy

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-peter-obi-beats-bola-tinubu-to-win-lagos/amp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Godwin Emefiele Should Be Suspended / Nigeria Police To Go On 2-Week Strike Over Salary, Outdated Weapons / No Fuel Subsidy Payments Have Been Made To Marketers Since 2016 – NNPC Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.