Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo (34623 Views)

I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Didn’t Just Divide Nigeria, He Killed Her” / Emir Sanusi Is Supposed To Report To Local Government Chairman Not Me – Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by Babastrong(m): 1:59pm On Feb 27, 2023
Iyabo is also too old for this olosho job. Please let your Toto rest.
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by BigBrother9ja: 2:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
Doracity82:
Nkịta ara taguo gị there. 4 years for you and your wretched family
Oloriburuku àlàyébajẹ
Your sorrow and frustration continues, and that of your highest family and households.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by bigeagleeye(m): 2:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
Mumu
One of the bastard ọmọ alè jatijati.
You all will be put to shame eventually.

cheesy

I have been celebrating since yesterday grin

A bet of about 5 million naira that OBI WILL LOSE ALL THE IGNORANT ỌMỌ ALE JATIJATI WITHIN THE YORUBAS WILL BE PUT TO SHAME grin grin grin

Are you sure you're okay? So the people that voted for BAT in the East should be called what? And the people that voted him in the North should be called?

So we all should sleep and face same side? Or she doesn't have right to support a candidate? So if Tinubu wins now, he will be governing Yoruba land alone or what?
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by TheMostComplex1: 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

Your type always have heart attack when the table turn around. Tinubu can not be sworn in as Nigeria President. Go and book mark this page and get back to me when that happens.

I am book marking it oooooh
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by davidl7: 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
onthehill:
Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Actress Iyabo Ojo

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CpIDIx-hqAW/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

MAKE THIS Criminal, DRUG BARON / COCAINE ADDICT WIN THIS ELECTION first, Make anybody come tell youths make they no push drug or cash out money. THUNDER N BRIMSTONE GO KEEL THAT PERSON!

Wetin u wan advice youth again? Na their leader go be their role model nau.
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by davidl7: 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
MAKE THIS Criminal, DRUG BARON / COCAINE ADDICT WIN THIS ELECTION first, Make anybody come tell youths make they no push drug or cash out money. THUNDER N BRIMSTONE GO KEEL THAT PERSON!

Wetin u wan advice youth again? Tinubu na the youth role model now.
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by Johnjustice: 3:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
All these brainless women
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by MhizzKay: 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
loosecanon50:

You’re actually actually a bigger fool for quoting me again without still discerning that we’re in the same team

Oh sorry about that
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by Doracity82(m): 4:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

Oloriburuku àlàyébajẹ
Your sorrow and frustration continues, and that of your highest family and households.
. Afọ sagbuo gị. Kitikpa na otolo gbagbuo gị. Nonentity that like suffering. Lazy youth
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by Doracity82(m): 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

Mumu
Why are you wailing in frustration and miseries then?
Wail kwa. Did i have time for such.... No nah
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by BigBrother9ja: 6:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
Doracity82:
. Afọ sagbuo gị. Kitikpa na otolo gbagbuo gị. Nonentity that like suffering. Lazy youth
Kiku paẹ ọmọ ofo
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by walezy14(m): 6:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
If jagaban is iyabo ojo's father, will he tell him to stay away while his joy is approaching?
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by businessone: 6:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Well, there's nothing anyone can really do about it right now cos he's winning everywhere with wide margin. Let's expect a better performance from him, that's all!

Which performance do you expect from this man that is not coordinating himself talk more of the Country. Oh God, when will our suffering in this Country end?
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by REIIGN(m): 7:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by Doracity82(m): 7:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

Kiku paẹ ọmọ ofo
Kiku pa gwogwo family e. Omo ale jati jati
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by BigBrother9ja: 7:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
Doracity82:
Kiku pa gwogwo family e. Omo ale jati jati
Kiku pa gbogbo iran-diran ẹ
Ọdẹ àlàyé bajẹ
Ọmọ oloriburuku olofo
Ọmọ alè jatijati
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by samfrancis1(m): 7:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nothing olosho no fit talk
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by Doracity82(m): 7:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

Kiku pa gbogbo wa atọ iran-diran wa
Ọdẹ àlàyé bajẹ
Ọmọ oloriburuku olofo
Ọmọ alè jatijati ni idile wa. Were ni wa ni idile wa
Chai... Who did this to your family... Ise aye ni oooo
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by Exceed15: 8:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
Mumu

cheesy

A bet of about 5 million naira that OBI WILL LOSE ALL THE IGNORANT ỌMỌ ALE JATIJATI WITHIN THE YORUBAS WILL BE PUT TO SHAME grin grin grin

Hers is for better Nigeria. Yours is for ur belly. May Apc happen to you in Jesus name.
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by deelobe: 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
Mumu

cheesy

I thought this place was for mature minds, it seems to have been overtaken by ethnic bigots. She has the right to choose who she desires as you have chosen yours. To resort to abusive words is rather low, smirks of thuggery if I may say.
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by kingsceemark(m): 10:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
Mumu

cheesy

Bastard talking to another bastard
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by laskab(f): 10:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
You lp supporters are too aggressive. Observe & support without bias please.
PeterObi4LP:

Your type always have heart attack when the table turn around. Tinubu can not be sworn in as Nigeria President. Go and book mark this page and get back to me when that happens.
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by BigBrother9ja: 10:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
kingsceemark:

Bastard talking to another bastard
Your mama
Wey rey
Re: Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo by Hellonearth: 3:50pm On Mar 03, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

Mumu
So the YORUBAS that voted for obi in Lagos are also igbos?

We collect OSHODI/ISOLO FEDERAL HOUSE.IS THAT NOT GREAT

IGBO MEN TAKING OVER SMALL SMALL
BUT IF YOU VOTED FOR APC AND STILL BUY FUEL SAME PRICE WITH PEOPLE THAT VOTED LP AND & PDP.....YOU ARE THE MOST FOOLISH PERSON IN NIGERIA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo Commissions Okota Way In Lagos / It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu / Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.