Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,231 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails (71265 Views)

2023 Election:road To Aso Villa: Tinubu Holds The Ace, Atiku,obi... Trails / Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard / Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails by Dialpad: 10:29am On Feb 27, 2023
You are silly .... go play with your dad's balls while calling your mom an idiot for giving birth to a complete looser like you.

Calling someone that can cum on your mom's face a boy.

How dare you ?

Doracity82:
. I don't know that am engaging with kid all these while. Run along , boy .... We are not mate and you don't know what life is all about. I be your papa mate.
Re: Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails by Treadway: 10:29am On Feb 27, 2023
ufotunang:
...how ?...he has not even won one state yet till now...the INEC server technical problem has caused problems for Peter obi .. INEC wants to favour a particular presidential candidate
Jos, Lagos already in the bag from announced results so far. Were you expecting him to win in core north or SW? we only expect him to score good votes and/or score the minimum 25% required. His vote blocs in SE and SS will troop in soon. Just wait
Re: Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails by Roboto11: 10:29am On Feb 27, 2023
LucemFerre:
So Nigerians still voted for Tinubu.
Suffer no dey taya una abi. Oya na, make we dey go like dat.

Let me come and be going.

1 Like

Re: Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails by Roboto11: 10:30am On Feb 27, 2023
Ezeego1:

Peter Obi is likely to get the majority of the total votes which will likely push the election to run off

Are you joking?
Re: Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails by Niklaus398: 10:31am On Feb 27, 2023
Badgers:

I have simple question for you, why can't you people be homogeneous - like build a mega town like Kano, Kaduna or Lagos? Build a political party that all your folks will rally round? But instead choose to go to other peoples town and be dragging with them, like the case of rivers and Lagos?
do you have sense so? Igbos are majority in rivers
Re: Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails by 0monnak0da: 10:31am On Feb 27, 2023
Xbobtage:
We are yet to see alot of totals o, All these people that are declaring themselves Inec chairmen. We are yet to see tallies in the SE, Rivers, Delta, Nassarawa, FCT, Benue, Kaduna, Taraba for the Presidential Election.

Obviously the numbers being showed by daily trust is quite misleading, PO is already at over 500k Alone in Lagos This honestly shouldnt be in the front page,

Make una dey take am easy before you guys create unnecessary tensions.

And interestingly I noticed PO was unable to attain a minimum 25% in all the SW states collated apart from Lagos. Also looking through pictures of Inec sheets from Polling Unit at different Posts, you will barely see pictures from PU in the SW apart from Lagos. So its either massively rigged in the SouthWest or the Yorubas really did Choose to rather Vote Tinubu or Atiku despite all their Noted flaws as opposed to Obi who has a proven history as one of the most prudent Politicians in Subsaharan Africa. This amounts to Showing signs of a very strong Tribal Divide in Southern Nigeria, one that out weighs common sense...I believe this was more of a rigging, Im hoping so.

Another thing to note is even though the election is marred with so much rigging and irregularities, one thing this BVAS has exposed is that we as a country is not as much in population as we claim. So politicians can only rig the elections based on the numbers of people that voted, thats why even with the rigged numbers we are reporting abysmal voting number nationwide. My guess is we are probably about 160Million in Population, our census should be really looked into and our GDP per capita should be increased to reflect this outcome.

I urge everyone who voted to shun violence as a means of protesting the outcome of election, it is obvious that the election was not credible, please do not allow your political emotions and frustrations to cause you to bring chaos to the general public, we are already going through so much as a country. Let the battle be in the courts.

Peter Obi did throw a power punch in the middle of nigerian Politics, its looking different nationwide, unknown people who bought forms for LP all over the country are winning elections, that is a bleeding cut to fist of the so called power holders in nigeria. I also Urge Politicians in the SS and SE to build on the newly exposed inroads PO has shown in communities in North Central and North East, and Parts of the North West. Communities that were usually overshadowed by the name North. I saw a thread of Polling Unit in a community named jerusalem in Borno State, where the Inec officials came without BVAS machine throughout all the wards. The most shocking part of the video for me as a Rivers man I would have never thought that a place was called Jerusalem in Borno.

We are becoming smarter, and knowing our country better. God bless us all and God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

You cannot draw conclusions about population based on this unless you refuse to be objective
Look at the number of BVNs

Telephone lines
NIN registration

Low turnout can be explained by apathy
Re: Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails by Niklaus398: 10:31am On Feb 27, 2023
Badgers:

I have simple question for you, why can't you people be homogeneous - like build a mega town like Kano, Kaduna or Lagos? Build a political party that all your folks will rally round? But instead choose to go to other peoples town and be dragging with them, like the case of rivers and Lagos?
do you have sense so? Igbos are majority in rivers even if you minus the ikwerres. Igbos speaking side are majority

1 Like

Re: Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails by Niklaus398: 10:34am On Feb 27, 2023
abbey37:
Southern Nigeria may end up re-uniting in this election after all because I suspect their is a grand theft currently being orchestrated in the north to get atiku to win this election buhari wants to handover to another northerner from same Fulani extract their plans will fail by God’s grace.
lie lie. I'm an Obi fan from Akwa ibom. Voted him infact but I'll rather atiku takes it than reinforce APC failures. God for bid
Re: Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails by MrBONE2(m): 10:36am On Feb 27, 2023
MARYIAN:

Surely you know what crypto airdrops mean 😳
It's expected to be listed on major exchanges May or before then 👍
You can follow their telegram for more info, and there are tons of YouTube videos about this
Their project and White paper is actually great and this looks very promising 👍🏻
The token is currently as the same price as BTC when it started.

Ok, thanks for the response, Emmmma give it a try then

1 Like

Re: Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails by Adgraced: 10:40am On Feb 27, 2023
Vyzz:

Sharap, stop thinking like an urchin.

Igbos are living better lives anywhere they are found.
Exactly! Igbos are actually living better lives anywhere they are. In all honesty, I sometimes find the tribal war between Igbos and yorubas especially on this platform baffling. These 2 tribes should learn that they are not each other's enemy or problem in the affairs of this country. The NORTH actually is. Imagine if the 2 major tribes in the south unite to retrieve the economy of the country from the strong grips of the north what would be achieved. As far as this beefing, hatred keeps going on between these 2 tribes, the North benefits.
Guys ponder on this, if the North so much like the yorubas, why do we have 95% of federal government positions being occupied by the north, especially the hausa fulanis?! My bros in UK told me that even as common as Nigerian Embassy in the UK is filled with northern indigenes. UK that we all know that out of every 10 Nigerians you see there, 7 are yorubas. Go to federal government establishments in Lagos like NIMASSA, NPA, NNPC, DPR. Nigeria Printing commission, Customs, Immigration...just to mention a few. These have at least 90% of northern indigene as their workforce. Is it that no other tribe in this country can produce competent workers.
Its time the South begin to get sense!

1 Like

Re: Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails by Doracity82(m): 10:40am On Feb 27, 2023
Dialpad:
You are silly .... go play with your dad's balls while calling your mom an idiot for giving birth to a complete looser like you.

Calling someone that can cum on your mom's face a boy.

How dare you ?

It is not my fault that you are raised by your rapist and drunkard grandfather. Bastard that don't know who his father is. And your Ashewo mother will not tell you because she is still in secondary school when she gave birth to you. Just pick little courage and ask her who your wretched father is. Ask her gentle ooo because of her health. Goodluck
Re: Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails by 0monnak0da: 10:41am On Feb 27, 2023
Niklaus398:
do you have sense so? Igbos are majority in rivers
Always rude and uncouth
Mannerless and uncivilized folk
Re: Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails by eldeens: 10:47am On Feb 27, 2023
I am ahead of them ASIWAJU
Re: Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails by eldeens: 10:48am On Feb 27, 2023
Na me dey lead ASIWAJU ....Ruger
I am ahead of them ASIWAJU ....Ruger
Re: Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails by yetunsbay(m): 10:53am On Feb 27, 2023
Xbobtage:
We are yet to see alot of totals o, All these people that are declaring themselves Inec chairmen. We are yet to see tallies in the SE, Rivers, Delta, Nassarawa, FCT, Benue, Kaduna, Taraba for the Presidential Election.

Obviously the numbers being showed by daily trust is quite misleading, PO is already at over 500k Alone in Lagos This honestly shouldnt be in the front page,

Make una dey take am easy before you guys create unnecessary tensions.

And interestingly I noticed PO was unable to attain a minimum 25% in all the SW states collated apart from Lagos. Also looking through pictures of Inec sheets from Polling Unit at different Posts, you will barely see pictures from PU in the SW apart from Lagos. So its either massively rigged in the SouthWest or the Yorubas really did Choose to rather Vote Tinubu or Atiku despite all their Noted flaws as opposed to Obi who has a proven history as one of the most prudent Politicians in Subsaharan Africa. This amounts to Showing signs of a very strong Tribal Divide in Southern Nigeria, one that out weighs common sense...I believe this was more of a rigging, Im hoping so.

Another thing to note is even though the election is marred with so much rigging and irregularities, one thing this BVAS has exposed is that we as a country is not as much in population as we claim. So politicians can only rig the elections based on the numbers of people that voted, thats why even with the rigged numbers we are reporting abysmal voting number nationwide. My guess is we are probably about 160Million in Population, our census should be really looked into and our GDP per capita should be increased to reflect this outcome.

I urge everyone who voted to shun violence as a means of protesting the outcome of election, it is obvious that the election was not credible, please do not allow your political emotions and frustrations to cause you to bring chaos to the general public, we are already going through so much as a country. Let the battle be in the courts.

Peter Obi did throw a power punch in the middle of nigerian Politics, its looking different nationwide, unknown people who bought forms for LP all over the country are winning elections, that is a bleeding cut to fist of the so called power holders in nigeria. I also Urge Politicians in the SS and SE to build on the newly exposed inroads PO has shown in communities in North Central and North East, and Parts of the North West. Communities that were usually overshadowed by the name North. I saw a thread of Polling Unit in a community named jerusalem in Borno State, where the Inec officials came without BVAS machine throughout all the wards. The most shocking part of the video for me as a Rivers man I would have never thought that a place was called Jerusalem in Borno.

We are becoming smarter, and knowing our country better. God bless us all and God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

u too dey talk
Re: Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails by ceasare: 10:56am On Feb 27, 2023
tplayer:

This part of the news "The problem is totally due to technical hitches related to scaling up the IReV from a platform for managing off-season state elections, to one for managing nationwide general elections" is the REASON we are not a serious country.

So they couldn't prepare for the massive increase in traffic with all the money allocated to INEC.

Silly excuse.

That festus okoye need to be shot allah.guys giving stupid excuse and he's still cool with himself.afyer election all inec books should be audited and most of their staff if not all up to d ad-hoc staff account shd be monitored for inflows. Rubbish
Re: Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails by Dialpad: 10:57am On Feb 27, 2023
You are an imbeci-le

Doracity82:
It is not my fault that you are raised by your rapist and drunkard grandfather. Bastard that don't know who his father is. And your Ashewo mother will not tell you because she is still in secondary school when she gave birth to you. Just pick little courage and ask her who your wretched father is. Ask her gentle ooo because of her health. Goodluck
Re: Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails by Xbobtage: 10:58am On Feb 27, 2023
0monnak0da:

You cannot draw conclusions about population based on this unless you refuse to be objective
Look at the number of BVNs

Telephone lines
NIN registration

Low turnout can be explained by apathy

BVN total is 56Million. 40 percent of the Population is Unbanked. lets call that roughly 40 Million. You can see that we have no way to justtify the additional 140 Milliom remaining people to be Children. Especially when see that some children already have BVN/bank accounts calculated in that 56Mil.
Re: Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails by Doracity82(m): 11:04am On Feb 27, 2023
Dialpad:
You are an imbeci-le

. Just ask your mother who your father is ..... You will be ashamed of what she will tell you. Ask her in the middle of night when her senses is still intact.
Re: Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails by Doracity82(m): 11:04am On Feb 27, 2023
Dialpad:
You are an imbeci-le

Just ask your mother who your father is ..... You will be ashamed of what she will tell you. Ask her in the middle of night when her senses is still intact.
Re: Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails by Dialpad: 11:08am On Feb 27, 2023
Get a job ... feed yourself.... you obviously reek of poverty

Doracity82:
Just ask your mother who your father is ..... You will be ashamed of what she will tell you. Ask her in the middle of night when her senses is still intact.
Re: Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails by 0monnak0da: 11:09am On Feb 27, 2023
Xbobtage:

BVN total is 56Million. 40 percent of the Population is Unbanked. lets call that roughly 40 Million. You can see that we have no way to justtify the additional 140 Milliom remaining people to be Children. Especially when see that some children already have BVN/bank accounts calculated in that 56Mil.
We cannot call anything
That is so guesswork
What is the 40 % based on ? Is it not the same population figure you are discrediting
You believe BVN but not voter registration or mobile phone registration
The point is a simple one that does not require fake analysis
VOTER TURNOUT CANNOT TELL POPULATION
You do not believe the figure which is your right but you cannot deduce population by analysis of turnout of voters.
We cannot infer population from election turnout
Low turnout happens all over the world
You are clearly choosing what to believe
Re: Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails by Madups(m): 11:09am On Feb 27, 2023
I just taya for this country. Just imagine some of the people wey dey hail tinubu and wike for their shameful act last weekend been they beg Jonathan for free and fair election that year.
Re: Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails by Doracity82(m): 11:11am On Feb 27, 2023
Dialpad:
Get a job ... feed yourself.... you obviously reek of poverty

Just take my advice and thank me later.
Re: Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails by Dialpad: 11:14am On Feb 27, 2023
All I am asking is a few minutes with your mom again ....

Doracity82:
Just take my advice and thank me later.
Re: Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails by Doracity82(m): 11:19am On Feb 27, 2023
Dialpad:
All I am asking is a few minutes with your mom again ....

You are free nah... But no one will near your mother cos she stinks
Re: Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails by Bryan88(m): 11:20am On Feb 27, 2023
inoki247:

Lol I don't think thats it na him supporter create some problem for him like Lagos he could av win the state so easily taking APC un aware buh dere online abuse and doz online ANAP polls APC prepared nd do dere calculation with Thugs....

And also the Kwankwaso alliance they should av try do like 4yrs agreement each maybe like Obi go first and look for his own VP maybe this could have helped maybe Kwankwaso go fit help him hold people small for North....
Oga Obi won your druggie lord in Lagos even with all he did to make sure Obi doesn’t win lagos ...so no dey carry propaganda and fake news up and down cos its obvious u dnt listen to news...tune into channels or arise and see for urself if u feel these pics below are fake.

Re: Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails by tplayer: 11:20am On Feb 27, 2023
ceasare:

That festus okoye need to be shot allah.guys giving stupid excuse and he's still cool with himself.afyer election all inec books should be audited and most of their staff if not all up to d ad-hoc staff account shd be monitored for inflows. Rubbish

It shows a lack of depth in technical knowledge. This was always going to be a peak period for the iRev thing. Seriously, anyone who has ever walked past a computer can tell you this.
Re: Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails by Dialpad: 11:20am On Feb 27, 2023
I will be your step father by this time next year .... lol

Doracity82:
You are free nah... But no one will near your mother cos she stinks
Re: Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails by Ezi1993(f): 11:21am On Feb 27, 2023
Dialpad:
One thing is certain, Obi will not become the president of Nigeria.... that's for sure.

And you will never become an ordinary chairman.. At least Peter was once a Governor... But you are still an errand boy boy ( Apprentice ).

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kazaure Gudaji Amazed At Dino Melaye's Car During Visit (Photos) / President Buhari's Funny Facial Expressions (APC Presidential Primary) / What Are The Three Arms Of Government And Their Symbols Of Authority?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.