Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails (71270 Views)

2023 Election:road To Aso Villa: Tinubu Holds The Ace, Atiku,obi... Trails / Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running MateΒ - Vanguard / Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails by ufotunang: 9:50am On Feb 27, 2023
Reporting34:
Mr Peter obi is our next president
...how ?...he has not even won one state yet till now...the INEC server technical problem has caused problems for Peter obi .. INEC wants to favour a particular presidential candidate
Re: Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails by Didi2d(m): 9:52am On Feb 27, 2023
proff010:
Good but who will take the majority votes as that is the major requirement

Na the Koko be that, I no dey for all this long story
Re: Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails by Gborogordor: 9:53am On Feb 27, 2023
na cassava garri ewa una go dey chop from morning till night , shithole country
Re: Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails by RexTramadol1: 9:53am On Feb 27, 2023
Xbobtage:
We are yet to see alot of totals o, All these people that are declaring themselves Inec chairmen. We are yet to see tallies in the SE, Rivers, Delta, Nassarawa, FCT, Benue, Kaduna, Taraba for the Presidential Election.

Obviously the numbers being showed by daily trust is quite misleading, PO is already at over 500k Alone in Lagos This honestly shouldnt be in the front page,

Make una dey take am easy before you guys create unnecessary tensions.

Obi’s gap on Tinubu in Lagos is less than 7k

Really inconsequential.

There may be rigging, but even without it Tinubu would have won with his results in the North.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails by ufuosman(m): 9:54am On Feb 27, 2023
melonsgroup:
Atiku is coming
for which side?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails by Minjim: 9:55am On Feb 27, 2023
Gabby84:
Igbos decided to give the election to Tinubu. Well let's try him.

The Igbos that I know, they claimed the presidency should come to the South. What they actually meant is that it should come to SE.
If the run off is betw Tinubu and Atiku, ( due to their hatred, bile and vile) they will rather go with Atiku.
It's Yorubas they hate, they don't really hate Fulanis

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails by Yomit71(m): 9:55am On Feb 27, 2023
kponkedenge:
Vote spread indeed. After inflating Tinubu's poor outing and decreasing Peter Obi's figures.

INEC needs to explain how Tinubu who was soundly rejected and defeated by Atiku in his original home Osun State and defeated in his adopted home by Peter Obi, in Lagos...was able to win some LGA's in Akwa Ibom and Rivers.

They say charity begins at home..... If you can't convince your own people to vote for you, then that means you never won anywhere outside your home.
I stand for Inec, here's my observation sir.
A prophet is not without honour but in his own country, among his people. Selah
Re: Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails by broadman20: 9:55am On Feb 27, 2023
Gabby84:

Please shut up there!

Why didn't your candidate step down for the Igbo man since you love the unity of this country.
Re: Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails by Trustedpronet: 9:56am On Feb 27, 2023
Skyview01:

In the core north. Religion and politics have always been one and same.

You may even be a teenager born yesterday to not have realized.
Obi is starting to play their game.

Teenage or adult! Religion has no business with politics. It's better for all religion to stay neutral during government elections.
Re: Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails by MARYIAN(f): 9:58am On Feb 27, 2023
MrBONE2:

But Emmmm SiSi, are the fund withdrawable
Surely you know what crypto airdrops mean 😳
It's expected to be listed on major exchanges May or before then πŸ‘
You can follow their telegram for more info, and there are tons of YouTube videos about this
Their project and White paper is actually great and this looks very promising πŸ‘πŸ»
The token is currently as the same price as BTC when it started.
Re: Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails by Xnews: 9:58am On Feb 27, 2023
Re: Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 27, 2023
Trustedpronet:

Teenage or adult! Religion has no business with politics. It's better for all religion to stay neutral during government elections.

But the core North have always migled religion with politics since the days of Metuselah.
If you can't beat them, you join them.
Re: Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails by EDOLUWA: 10:00am On Feb 27, 2023
youngwarlocks:
I am tired of this CORNTREE.

Nigeria na mess because you see how PEOPLE suffer under APC and yet still voting the APC.

Way out is complete REGIONALIZATION
Re: Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails by sukkot: 10:04am On Feb 27, 2023
Minjim:

The Igbos that I know, they claimed the presidency should come to the South. What they actually meant is that it should come to SE.
If the run off is betw Tinubu and Atiku, ( due to their hatred, bile and vile) they will rather go with Atiku.
It's Yorubas they hate, they don't really hate Fulanis
but why ?
Re: Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails by Sleekfingers: 10:07am On Feb 27, 2023
Alaigbopress:
Ok
The election was clearly rigged

Because it is not swinging in your candidate direction abi?

Anyway, I just want Tinubu or Obi to win......but if Atiku wins, then we be mumu for south .....
Re: Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails by Ken4Christ: 10:08am On Feb 27, 2023
77up:
If you understand how this election is going , I don't expect you to say APC lost Kano πŸ˜‚

The results sheet from most polling units in Kano speaks volumes.

The ruling party is just manipulating the final results.

Over 90% of Nigerians have lost interest in the ruling party. This is the gospel truth.
Re: Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails by sunnnnyuu(m): 10:08am On Feb 27, 2023
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/votes-spread-tinubu-atiku-neck-and-neck-as-obi-trails/

This is what I tell Nigerian christians coming out boldly to fight with Muslim Muslim ticket will lead to Tinubu to win instead of Obi their best option is Atiku but religious bigotry lead them to campaign for Muslim Muslim ticket, I voted for Tinubu to prove to CAN that Muslims are the majority of Nigerian, we just want justice that's why we allow M/C or C/M so we want them to know this may be they will come back to their sense, my preferred candidate is professor Chris Imumolen of Accord party, but Nigerian youths are ignorant and fools they always take that scam used by the politicians to divide us along religious, bigotry, regionalism, ethnicity and so on which enable them to be enriching themselves and family and further turning us to be their slave and our children as their children's slaves

1 Like

Re: Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:15am On Feb 27, 2023
proff010:
Good but who will take the majority votes as that is the major requirement

Spread is more critical than majority votes because it indicates wider acceptance.
You can win large votes in your stronghold to Garner majority votes but not have wider acceptance

1 Like

Re: Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails by zanebaddo(m): 10:15am On Feb 27, 2023
Dialpad:
One thing is certain, Obi will not become the president of Nigeria.... that's for sure.

Another thing is certain the urinating old man will not become President.
Re: Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails by Dialpad: 10:18am On Feb 27, 2023
If you were truly born in 1982 or around that time then you are cursed and irredeemable

Doracity82:
. You will suffer, just mark it. That 4 years sufferness will be like hell fire for you people. I have nothing to lose , boy. Your people are the one that will suffer it most. Those of them that are living from me will suffer because nothing will go to them again. We will buy more of your family houses now , demolish it and build farms there. And you and your people will become homeless
Re: Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails by sylve11: 10:19am On Feb 27, 2023
inoki247:

Lol I don't think thats it na him supporter create some problem for him like Lagos he could av win the state so easily taking APC un aware buh dere online abuse and doz online ANAP polls APC prepared nd do dere calculation with Thugs....

And also the Kwankwaso alliance they should av try do like 4yrs agreement each maybe like Obi go first and look for his own VP maybe this could have helped maybe Kwankwaso go fit help him hold people small for North....

Sense dey wetin you talk. I have said the same thing before. cool
Re: Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 27, 2023
Dialpad:
One thing is certain, Obi will not become the president of Nigeria.... that's for sure.

Dey Play. We have our record here. just dey play. Dat mahmood wey be like mamu him eyes go clear
Re: Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails by 77up(m): 10:20am On Feb 27, 2023
Ken4Christ:

The results sheet from most polling units in Kano speaks volumes.

The ruling party is just manipulating the final results.

Over 90% of Nigerians have lost interest in the ruling party. This is the gospel truth.
wailing like this is expected. Democracy is already in dangerπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails by Oplomo: 10:20am On Feb 27, 2023
Gabby84:

You are deceiving yourself, Mr APC.
Re: Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails by fantasy2018: 10:22am On Feb 27, 2023
Stop lying nairaland.com is very Bias.
Re: Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails by Doracity82(m): 10:22am On Feb 27, 2023
Dialpad:
If you were truly born in 1982 or around that time then you are cursed and irredeemable

. I don't know that am engaging with kid all these while. Run along , boy .... We are not mate and you don't know what life is all about. I be your papa mate.
Re: Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails by Elliotwaveforec: 10:23am On Feb 27, 2023
Modified: It's Ekiti won by Tinubu not Osun.
Re: Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails by Thepotterman: 10:24am On Feb 27, 2023
Wetin dey give me joy the most is those clowns 🀑 called G5, they are useless
Re: Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails by Niklaus398: 10:26am On Feb 27, 2023
Dialpad:
Even if he gets 10 million votes in the SE, it's inconsequential.... there is a constitutional requirement that must be met.

Fortunately he will not meet it

if he gets popular votes that's highest votes.. he will take it into run off. Go check the Constitution.
Re: Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails by naturefellow(m): 10:27am On Feb 27, 2023
tplayer:

The problem is heads won't roll. We will paper over the cracks and continue as usual. That's the Nigerian way.
shame! guess I'm over-optimistic.

1 Like

Re: Votes Spread: Tinubu, Atiku Neck And Neck As Obi Trails by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:28am On Feb 27, 2023
Johnjustice:
Obi next time be like Soludo, detribalized, you can't want to be president of a country and be supporting a terrorist, your support of Nnamdi Kanu cost you this presidency.
You are a fool. Obi is winning this. Why are you giving up on yourself?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari's Funny Facial Expressions (APC Presidential Primary) / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose / Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.