Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel (49342 Views)

Military Is Working Against Us In Brass And Southern Ijaw - Dayo Israel / Dayo Israel Robbed In Abuja (Photo) / APC Door-To-Door Campaign For Buhari & Osinajo: Pretty Ladies Employed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by crusufixo(m): 2:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
Frank688915:
keep fooling yourself, sanwo olu no get any opposition

Just you wait and see how the anger of voters would vote out APC in the Governorship election. Sanwo Olu should be scared, infact he should be very afraid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Thedon22: 2:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
christistruth01:

It is not like that
Many Yoruba Christians Just Couldn't Swallow the Muslim Muslim ticket after a Muslim Buhari and Tinubu didn't Pacify them
Which he should have done by Publicly promising that the Next Senate President and House of Reps Speaker would be Christians

They will still Deliver Sanwo Olu
They better do. I am really angry at those youths. Imagine an intelligent guy like falz whose father is a stakeholder in Yorubaland saying rubbish . Our education system in Yorubaland need to be revised. What happens to "ranti Omo eni to Iwo nse". How can Obi be threatening Tinubu in Lagos with votes?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Frank688915: 2:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
bizhop01:

If they told you that Tinubu will lose Lagos will you believed?
The same Sanwo-Olu the figurehead house boy everyone knows or another Sanwo-Olu?
i will believe, i knw majority in lagos are Christians and they against Tinubu m-m tickets, sanwo olu no get opposition man

1 Like

Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Frank688915: 2:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
Thedon22:

They better do. I am really angry at those youths. Imagine an intelligent guy like falz whose father is a stakeholder in Yorubaland saying rubbish . Our education system in Yorubaland need to be revised. What happens to "ranti Omo eni to Iwo nse". How can Obi be threatening Tinubu in Lagos with votes?
Tinubu saw this coming, it's not easy to scale through in Muslim-Muslim ticket in current Nigeria. Tinubu really did well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Thedon22: 2:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
Littlefingerjp:
I wouldn't want to waste my time arguing with Yu..Do Yu think where Lagos is,is where it's supposed to be??
How many functional hospitals do Yu have in the state despite the huge revenue in the state..What about the educational system,How many of the government schools create a substandard atmosphere for the students??Yu may want to argue this Sha but remember most people send their kids to private school for Primary education and then send Dem to government school for secondary school,if the educational system is conducive,why will such happen??What about Security,An Agbero has more value than a policeman in uniform..They have reduced the efficiency of the Forcemen..What about Infrastructure,They allow us believe Lagos is a modern city,Go down to so many areas in Alimosho,Epe,Ikorodu,Badagry and Yu will think Yu are in Ogun state...Poor infrastructures everywhere,in some local government Yu have to pay the local government before Yu construct good road in your locality..Poor drainage system
APC has tried it's bit in making more revenues for the state but I believe this revenues are not properly used from state to local level...
Meanwhile I am a More Lagosian than Yu,Yu voting BAT doesn't make Yu a more Lagosian..
And in your view Obi is the saviour ? Hope he has saved Anambra from insecurity? The insecurity in the SE could have sprung up here too with Sunday Igboho if not for the way Yoruba elders including Tinubu nipped it in the bud. That's why I said you people were brainwashed. A person who couldnt handle insecurity in his state want to handle banditry in Nigeria and you believe him. Even his governor said his investments in Anambra are next to nothing and you are here carrying him on your head. They simply sold you a dummy here. Politics is simply a game of your interest and that of your people. I don't blame them for voting Obi but you should know better. Please, wake up !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Emman08: 2:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
He's feeling the heat. March 11 wi be Independence Day for Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Image123(m): 2:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
Scamburster:

Can you prove your last statement?

i don't need to, it doesn't matter. Tinubu is clearly winning the elections. It just embarrasses me that we have such a huge number of people who cannot think in the South. i thought that title/tag used to be held by the North.
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Lilimax(f): 3:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
advanceDNA:

Its too late.....the Obi effect is already here
it's time to end the reign of APC in Lagos
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by benzems(m): 3:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
E don red ooooo.

Hahahahaha hahahahaha
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Lilimax(f): 3:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
christistruth01:

Azikiwe their father has already with wisdom and foresight told them who the owners of Lagos are

Lagos is 100% Yorunaland and nobody can even dispute it
Lagos is a no man's land. Get it into your head grin
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Sermwell(m): 3:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
Frank688915:
They said you should be humble but you're still here beating your chest! If they can vote against Tinubu, what makes you think they can't vote out sanwo Olu? grin grin
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Lilimax(f): 3:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
OhiOfIhima:
Sanwo Olu is a gonner... Let's votes massively for Jendor
Not Jandor . We are voting the Labour Party candidate
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Littlefingerjp: 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
Thedon22:

And in your view Obi is the saviour ? Hope he has saved Anambra from insecurity? The insecurity in the SE could have sprung up here too with Sunday Igboho if not for the way Yoruba elders including Tinubu nipped it in the bud. That's why I said you people were brainwashed. A person who could handle insecurity in his state want to handle banditry in Nigeria and you believe him. Even his governor said his investments in Anambra are next to nothing and you are here carrying him on your head. They simply sold you a dummy here. Politics is simply a game of your interest and that of your people. I don't blame them for voting Obi but you should know better. Please, wake up !
Is Peter Obi the governor of Anambra state??While he was governor,the inspector general said his state was the safest in the entire nation..So why are Yu dragging another governor failure on him,When Endsars happened,most of Yu gullible ones said It was not BAT that sent the military that he was not in power..See I have facts to back up my support for PO,a governor that got grant from Bill gate and used it to build modern hospitals in the state,Lagos claim to be a modern city and the health sector is so poor,no standard hospitals, During Covid,I couldn't count up to 5 hospitals that has ordinary ventilator in the whole state and Yu call that A Modern city..Yu are the ones that is been deceived with tribe..Go and check what educational system was like before PO became governor,very poor..He signed a contract with HP who provided computer system to schools across the state,met with the missionary and transformed education in the state..He patronized Innosen vehicle from his cars down to traditional rulers car supporting home production..He saved up money in the state account and made account for it,WHO DOES THAT PLS??A detailed account and the money he left behind was used to build the state Airport,What other legacy do you want??
If PO has half of what Lagos generates,Yu wouldn't be making this argument but he used what he had to influence his state positively and lastly he stopped God father system in the state
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by tianshie(m): 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
famology:
Sanwo Olu is a sellable product. Forget the results of the presidential election. It won't affect Sanwo Olu. The man has tried. Politicians will learn to respect the masses now.

Go and cry. Na poyzon una go drink at last.
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Frank688915: 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
Sermwell:

They said you should be humble but you're still here beating your chest! If they can vote against Tinubu, what makes you think they can't vote out sanwo Olu? grin grin
who suppose humble? President elect(agbadorians) or Pandora(obidioōts) una still get time to wail till next week
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Unrated900(m): 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
Azyne:

You're the tribalistic bigot here because you've chosen to remain blind and not see reason. You'll forever remain in the shackles of Stupidity

DaFt small girl
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Azyne(f): 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
Unrated900:

DaFt small girl

First, I'm not daft
Secondly, I'm not a small girl

So I'm 100 percent certain you're not referring to me
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by ogologoamu: 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
Frank688915:

Your elders have seen what you cannot see even if you climb iroko tree.
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Unrated900(m): 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
Azyne:

First, I'm not daft
Secondly, I'm not a small girl

So I'm 100 percent certain you're not referring to me

Ok big girl
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Thedon22: 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
Littlefingerjp:
Is Peter Obi the governor of Anambra state??While he was governor,the inspector general said his state was the safest in the entire nation..So why are Yu dragging another governor failure on him,When Endsars happened,most of Yu gullible ones said It was not BAT that sent the military that he was not in power..See I have facts to back up my support for PO,a governor that got grant from Bill gate and used it to build modern hospitals in the state,Lagos claim to be a modern city and the health sector is so poor,no standard hospitals, During Covid,I couldn't count up to 5 hospitals that has ordinary ventilator in the whole state and Yu call that A Modern city..Yu are the ones that is been deceived with tribe..Go and check what educational system was like before PO became governor,very poor..He signed a contract with HP who provided computer system to schools across the state,met with the missionary and transformed education in the state..He patronized Innosen vehicle from his cars down to traditional rulers car supporting home production..He saved up money in the state account and made account for it,WHO DOES THAT PLS??A detailed account and the money he left behind was used to build the state Airport,What other legacy do you want??
If PO has half of what Lagos generates,Yu wouldn't be making this argument but he used what he had to influence his state positively and lastly he stopped God father system in the state
Safest indeed ! Go and read about Awkuzu SARS. It's unprecedented in Nigerian history. It happened under Obi. And is Tinubu still the governor of Lagos or Oyo? How was he able to manage insecurity in Lagos with 3 successors after him. Anyway, I don't have to waste my time. For all I know you might be another Ibo supporting Obi and I don't blame you. Let me go and make myself happy with the Incoming results.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by christistruth01: 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
Lilimax:
Lagos is a no man's land. Get it into your head grin

Yorubaland
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
Thedon22:
I pity those Yoruba youths campaigning for outsiders against their own. You see how Ibos massively voted Obi in some cases having 90% of the votes in SE and you were brainwashed into voting against your own for fake reasons. Do you think Obi would leave Anambra roads and come and do Lagos roads for you? You think election is about age? No, election is about INTEREST. If Obi or Atiku wins the elections forget about development in the SW. They will focus on their regions. We all saw what Buhari did for the north over other regions despite Yoruba support for him. If Tinubu or Sanwo Olu losses you have yourselves to blame. Some of you are not considering the consequence of your actions.
Ranti Omo eni to nse. Don't be an "Omo Ale".

Obi is for all. We are never children of hate and perdition like you. Any small thing “yoruba Ronu o” and na una dey suffer from joblessness pass with many of you sitting by the road side drinking paraga and doing agbero and owomi da
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
Lilimax:
Not Jandor . We are voting the Labour Party candidate

Yes Gbadebo Rhodes

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Littlefingerjp: 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
Thedon22:

Safest indeed ! Go and read about Awkuzu SARS. It's unprecedented in Nigerian history. It happened under Obi. And is Tinubu still the governor of Lagos or Oyo? How was he able to manage insecurity in Lagos with 3 successors after him. Anyway, I don't have to waste my time. For all I know you might be another Ibo supporting Obi and I don't blame you. Let me go and make myself happy with the Incoming results.
Oga the records are dere,go and verify the claim from the IGP...A candidate publicly said if yu see any corruption issue attached to me,say it and I will step down and the entire country couldn't find anything..It speaks volume of the Man,Yu guys claim he has house in Lagos and he told yu confiscate the house and Yu guys can't find any in the entire Lagos..He is not a saint but he is better than our brother who has done nothing but steal from Lagos

1 Like

Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Lilimax(f): 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
NewSoul:

Yes Gbadebo Rhodes
He should intensify his presence so that people will know him. I see him winning.
Jandor is seen as Tinubu mole undecided
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Thedon22: 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
Littlefingerjp:
Oga the records are dere,go and verify the claim from the IGP...A candidate publicly said if yu see any corruption issue attached to me,say it and I will step down and the entire country couldn't find anything..It speaks volume of the Man,Yu guys claim he has house in Lagos and he told yu confiscate the house and Yu guys can't find any in the entire Lagos..He is not a saint but he is better than our brother who has done nothing but steal from Lagos
Oga, election is over and the winner will be announced soon. Let me go and await Tinubus acceptance speech. Shalom !
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Lilimax(f): 3:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
Littlefingerjp:
Half of Lagos state property has been ceded to Tinubu after signing the retirement benefits for past Governors into law
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by nzechu(m): 3:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
jumper524:
Lagos don't be foolish.
Abuja people are nursing their wounds and hoping for the best.
Now a non indegene is the person representing us in our highest political position.
Better wake up before they exploit your weakness.
is tinubu an indigene of lagos
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by johnwell(m): 3:59pm On Feb 27, 2023
brainint:

Labour and PDP combo in Lagos will shake Lagos.

Wait & see

No be lie, the country table don break all legs, na one leg remain.
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by tolexy007(m): 4:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
Frank688915:

ok oo. let the election b free from violence and rigging then u go no say Sanwo ti lo
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by famology(m): 4:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
tianshie:

Go and cry. Na poyzon una go drink at last.

See dis Mugu.....
Tinubu is already president and he'll rule over you and your family for the next 4yrs for a start. So tell me who's crying? Lol..... hahahahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Cry blood! Tinubu is your president

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) / Oshiomhole And Saraki In A Jolly Friend Mood At Buhari’s Inauguration / Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.