Stats: 3,158,280 members, 7,836,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel (49438 Views)

Military Is Working Against Us In Brass And Southern Ijaw - Dayo Israel / Dayo Israel Robbed In Abuja (Photo) / APC Door-To-Door Campaign For Buhari & Osinajo: Pretty Ladies Employed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Winnersunited: 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
Frank688915:
keep fooling yourself, sanwo olu no get any opposition
So you said before, that nobody can beat Tinubu in Lagos. Please humble yourself.

Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by egopersonified(f): 5:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
LesbianBoy:
If this election goes to a run off and Peter obi is not there then it's atiku we are going for

Anybody but tinubu! I don't want a situation where that thief called tinubu wins and mc oluomo would be minister for education shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry

Minister for education lol. You no even say Minister for transportation. Walahi APC don do Nigerians sege.

Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Breezy90(m): 5:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
Littlefingerjp:
I wouldn't want to waste my time arguing with Yu..Do Yu think where Lagos is,is where it's supposed to be??
How many functional hospitals do Yu have in the state despite the huge revenue in the state..What about the educational system,How many of the government schools create a substandard atmosphere for the students??Yu may want to argue this Sha but remember most people send their kids to private school for Primary education and then send Dem to government school for secondary school,if the educational system is conducive,why will such happen??What about Security,An Agbero has more value than a policeman in uniform..They have reduced the efficiency of the Forcemen..What about Infrastructure,They allow us believe Lagos is a modern city,Go down to so many areas in Alimosho,Epe,Ikorodu,Badagry and Yu will think Yu are in Ogun state...Poor infrastructures everywhere,in some local government Yu have to pay the local government before Yu construct good road in your locality..Poor drainage system
APC has tried it's bit in making more revenues for the state but I believe this revenues are not properly used from state to local level...
Meanwhile I am a More Lagosian than Yu,Yu voting BAT doesn't make Yu a more Lagosian..
lol, I am so sure you’ve not been too this places you’ve listed, you just talk with emotions. Lagos is progressive. I have toured other places in naija and I can tell you for a fact. Keep your emotions in check.
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Littlefingerjp: 5:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
Breezy90:
lol, I am so sure you’ve not been too this places you’ve listed, you just talk with emotions. Lagos is progressive. I have toured other places in naija and I can tell you for a fact. Keep your emotions in check.
Yu have travelled everywhere in Naija abi Lagos??
It is yu that said Yu have built a modern city,Do Yu know what modern means
Yu built a modern city and your indigenes have to build their roads by Dem self..Dere is no place in Lagos,I have not been to, Maybe na Lagos Island Yu dey stay,that's why..Go down to Alimosho,Go to Badagry,go to ibeju lekki...Abi places like Ayobo, Command no follow for Lagos ni abi una map this places to Ogun state.. What about Ikorodu??
I no wan enter argument with you,It is Yu that is using tribal emotions not me

Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 5:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
Frank688915:

you people always playing emotional politics, what happened in lagos is effects of Muslim-Muslim ticket, Tinubu also aware of this that's why he channel most of his energy in north. does sanwo olu using m-m tickets, you guys never learn.

how far, north will never leave their son na cheesy
Are you aware that if the Governorship election was conducted along with the presidential election, sanwo olu would have been out by now. Because what people were doing was voting for Lp on all the seats, house of rep, senate and president. And don't forget if not for the rigging, intimidation and thuggery LP would have won Lagos with a very huge margin
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Breezy90(m): 6:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
Littlefingerjp:
Yu have travelled everywhere in Naija abi Lagos??
It is yu that said Yu have built a modern city,Do Yu know what modern means
Yu built a modern city and your indigenes have to build their roads by Dem self..Dere is no place in Lagos,I have not been to, Maybe na Lagos Island Yu dey stay,that's why..Go down to Alimosho,Go to Badagry,go to ibeju lekki...Abi places like Ayobo, Command no follow for Lagos ni abi una map this places to Ogun state.. What about Ikorodu??
I no wan enter argument with you,It is Yu that is using tribal emotions not me
nigha Lagos is moving at a fast pace than any other state in naija. Leave your emotions out of this.
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Jayneck: 6:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
beejay85:

Even if u bring Obi to contest against sanwo olu...sanwo olu will win ...
E suree me die .
tinubu rake pass this one
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by saintrow1: 6:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
tianshie:

Seun. These dudes are advocating ethnic cleansing. Start banning their accounts. Get on them same way you did Biafra agitators. Thank you.

Aye ma je ni, onisorire oloriburuku. Moto loma pa iya e ati baba e. When did I mention ethnic cleansing in my comment. Oni dele, o ma Ku danu ni. Werey
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Littlefingerjp: 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
Breezy90:
nigha Lagos is moving at a fast pace than any other state in naija. Leave your emotions out of this.
If it is moving den Yu call it developing and not a modern city..Stop misleading people,Lagos doesn't possess any characteristics of a modern city..Yu can't boost of electricity,the state electricity is poor,the health sector is poor,the Education sector is poor,The security network is poor, people have to hire vigilantes to watch over dere estates and streets..
Stop telling Nigerians that BAT built a modern city,as at 2007 sef things were more worst than this..Lagos is developing and not a modern city..I believe if given a chance,a party will do so well and cut the loopholes
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Jayneck: 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
beejay85:

Sanwo olu LL beat Ur Obi n Rhodes combined...
U can cash that at d bank
guy calm down now no dey spoil our chances more this is not time for this. Sanwo olu is a good man people will vote for him most obidient I know are going for him

Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Kcos: 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
Sanwo-Olu hand bag, wetin he won do. Abeg park aside.
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by ElSudani: 6:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
NSNA:
Arrogance is what destroyed Tinubu in Lagos.

He should have been doing interviews and debates.

Interviews and debate? Is that why Nnamdi Kanu was telling the endsars arsonists to go and find his properties and burn them? Was he running for office then?
Some things must change in that state.
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Breezy90(m): 6:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
Littlefingerjp:
If it is moving den Yu call it developing and not a modern city..Stop misleading people,Lagos doesn't possess any characteristics of a modern city..Yu can't boost of electricity,the state electricity is poor,the health sector is poor,the Education sector is poor,The security network is poor, people have to hire vigilantes to watch over dere estates and streets..
Stop telling Nigerians that BAT built a modern city,as at 2007 sef things were more worst than this..Lagos is developing and not a modern city..I believe if given a chance,a party will do so well and cut the loopholes
the issue with Lagos is that it is overpopulated and the resources are fast depleting. The government can do better, but bro give credit. I went to some Eastern state and northern state and I was awestrucked that some state can still be like this in the 21st century. Health care is accessible in Lagos, the security apparatus can improve but you can say they have the best well run security unit in the country. I like your civil response. Cheers

Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by beejay85: 6:59pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jayneck:
guy calm down now no dey spoil our chances more this is not time for this. Sanwo olu is a good man people will vote for him most obidient I know are going for him
I don take chill Heineken..I don calm grin
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by anthropizzy(m): 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
hisexcellency34:
See what APC National Youth Leader just tweeted

https://twitter.com/dayoisrael/status/1630135764020342784?t=3ht5cmfoCGOiNwZ-93B35Q&s=19

This guy should go and rest well.

What a shame

Look at the future of tomorrow

https://twitter.com/dayoisrael/status/1630134611786301440?t=bJuwb9MONxs-6neCcjyklg&s=19
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Littlefingerjp: 7:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
Breezy90:
the issue with Lagos is that it is overpopulated and the resources are fast depleting. The government can do better, but bro give credit. I went to some Eastern state and northern state and I was awestrucked that some state can still be like this in the 21st century. Health care is accessible in Lagos, the security apparatus can improve but you can say they have the best well run security unit in the country. I like your civil response. Cheers
Cheers boss,we can say our mind without insulting one another and been civil..I love engaging with intelligent people,we argue to learn not to abuse.. Meanwhile congratulations to your candidate,He is leading in my opinion..I just pray God uses him to transform Nigeria that is all we pray for..
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Breezy90(m): 7:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
Littlefingerjp:
Cheers boss,we can say our mind without insulting one another and been civil..I love engaging with intelligent people,we argue to learn not to abuse.. Meanwhile congratulations to your candidate,He is leading in my opinion..I just pray God uses him to transform Nigeria that is all we pray for..
I didn’t vote for tinubu and I am youruba, I never supported him cause of a lot of reasons. I just can’t use sentiments in the guber when I know sanwo is not performing badly. Cheers man.

Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by 234daniel2010(m): 7:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
We need to prove Lagos is no man’s land, we are voting out APC in Lagos. Let make make it happen.
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by chrisbizplanner: 7:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
Labour party all the way! The anger is on top of high tension already waiting to ......
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by manmade(m): 7:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
You and who?
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Scamburster(m): 8:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
famology:

Hahahahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣
Don't be too hard on yourself.
Face reality
Obviously you don't know what reality entails.
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Scamburster(m): 8:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
famology:

How was it before? Nothing has changed. Tinubu is already president and Sanwo Olu will be reelected overwhelming. Are there lessons to be learnt? Of course, and the masses is the greatest beneficiaries. So what are you talking about? Mtcheeew.....

JAGABAN Borgu is your president. Deal with it.
Hahaahahahaha 😂, tilumbu president? Obviously you don't know what is cooking but I won't revealed much.
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by famology(m): 9:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
Scamburster:

Obviously you don't know what reality entails.

U must cry blood 🤣🤣
Ntooor Tinubu is your president.
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by famology(m): 9:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
Scamburster:

Hahaahahahaha 😂, tilumbu president? Obviously you don't know what is cooking but I won't revealed much.

Go sleep jooor
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by 0monnak0da: 10:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
Eboes are anarchists and want to destroy Lagos out on envy and hatred.
Ogun will strike dead any one who tries to riot in the guise of protest
He will work all the days of his life and never enjoy the fruit of his labour
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by HardMirror(m): 11:16am On Mar 08, 2023
Roboto11:
Door-to-door campaign is necessary.

Leave no stone unturned.

Appeal to everyone.

Highlight the developmental strides under Sanwo-Olu.

You can capture 200k more votes of you win over some of the disgruntled.

Also emphasise how Lagos would benefit from having both Federal and state with one vision.
all this is nonsense if sanwo olu cannot dismantle mc oluomo and his crew. I hope LP wins lagos as much as i hate the obidients movement, i hate the mafia system of lagos more. Sanwo must go. Enough is enough
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Roboto11: 12:31pm On Mar 08, 2023
HardMirror:
all this is nonsense if sanwo olu cannot dismantle mc oluomo and his crew. I hope LP wins lagos as much as i hate the obidients movement, i hate the mafia system of lagos more. Sanwo must go. Enough is enough

Mafia how?

Is Lagos the only state with Agbero?

Why the emphasis as if it is unique?
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Image123(m): 1:15pm On Mar 08, 2023
HardMirror:

And you think Gbadebo Chukwu will put an end to hooliganism and thuggery or eradicate street urchins? His superiors/mentors in the South East have gifted us ipob, esn, unknown gunmen and all other sit at home economists that ravage the South East. Let's make enough enough over there first instead of distracting the best performing state in Nigeria.
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Littlefingerjp: 3:38am On Mar 10, 2023
Image123:

And you think Gbadebo Chukwu will put an end to hooliganism and thuggery or eradicate street urchins? His superiors/mentors in the South East have gifted us ipob, esn, unknown gunmen and all other sit at home economists that ravage the South East. Let's make enough enough over there first instead of distracting the best performing state in Nigeria.
Take it or leave it,That Person Yu call Gbadebo chukwu is a true son of the soil, whether he supports other tribe or not,Yu can't take that away from him..I don't know how visitors in Lagos will be castigating a Landlord..If e dey pain Yu,go back to Irabiji
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Nobody: 4:02am On Mar 10, 2023
Door to door campaign is for newbies in politics like Gbadebo.
Sanwo has been there for 4 years and his works should speak for him. I don't expect him to be this jittery.
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Scamburster(m): 12:21am On Mar 15, 2023
famology:

Go sleep jooor
And you wake

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Aba (Photos & Videos) / Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal / Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade