Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,036 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel (49339 Views)

Military Is Working Against Us In Brass And Southern Ijaw - Dayo Israel / Dayo Israel Robbed In Abuja (Photo) / APC Door-To-Door Campaign For Buhari & Osinajo: Pretty Ladies Employed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by deebrain(m): 11:48am On Feb 27, 2023
Beginning of the end of APC and their domination in Lagos.
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 27, 2023
Azyne:
March 11th people are coming out en masse to vote out APC from the governors seat in protest

This country is Dead for real, its disheartening

You are MAD. APC has good performance in Lagos.
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Buksaylor: 11:49am On Feb 27, 2023
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by pquaver(m): 11:49am On Feb 27, 2023
Azyne:
March 11th people are coming out en masse to vote out APC from the governors seat in protest

And put who? Remove a man who has something to show for his four years for who again? You are on your own.. We are voting sanwo olu.. President election is gone.. We are facing governorship now

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by uniquelyspecial(m): 11:49am On Feb 27, 2023
Fear don dey catch them.
It's understandable though.

If almighty Tinubu, the owner of Lagos could not defeat Obi on Lagos they should be scared na.

Especially as some lawmakwrs are losing their seats

1 Like

Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Elsueno: 11:50am On Feb 27, 2023
Man, i don't know bro dayo, the way u guys forcefully rigged tinubu during d presidential election, D youths might be really ready to deal with u guys this time around....Just pray they get distracted otherwise sanwolu might be d casualty for dis conflict between youths & tinubu πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by adanonso(f): 11:50am On Feb 27, 2023
a4cube:
He should have to debate to tell us what he has for us but he followed Jagaban way when he is not Jagaban.

Tell them to bring dollar when they want to come to my house.
. As in, dollar go make you change your mind.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by BRIMBRAM: 11:50am On Feb 27, 2023
NSNA:
Arrogance is what destroyed Tinubu in Lagos.

He should have been doing interviews and debates.

Obi's win in Lagos is in Tinubu's favor. That is the calculation.
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by madapcmod: 11:50am On Feb 27, 2023
Azyne:

LP and PDP should support one candidate

1 Like

Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by orikoku: 11:50am On Feb 27, 2023
Idio+ what they can't do before. Vote out anything Tinubu from Lagos. Awon werrey
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by costandi(m): 11:50am On Feb 27, 2023
jumper524:
Lagos don't be foolish.
Abuja people are nursing their wounds and hoping for the best.
Now a non indegene is the person representing us in our highest political position.
Better wake up before they exploit your weakness.
Spits! How tribalistic can one be?
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Legendguy(m): 11:50am On Feb 27, 2023
Door to door kee you there.
If I see any apc nonsense for my door step, na pepper water I go pour for una body, rubbish
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by LexngtonSteele: 11:51am On Feb 27, 2023
jumper524:
Lagos don't be foolish.
Now a non indegene is the person representing us in our highest political position.

Who's the non indigenes in highest political position?
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by sukar886: 11:51am On Feb 27, 2023
We most vote APC out in Lagos , I swear
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Onarabu: 11:51am On Feb 27, 2023
[quote author=Azyne post=121295284]March 11th people are coming out en masse to vote out APC from the governors seat in protest

If you reside in Lagos and have your PVC get ready to vote LP on the 11th of March

1 Like

Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Karleb(m): 11:51am On Feb 27, 2023
Image123:

Is Obi running to be governor of Lagos or president of Nigeria?What is with this weird obsession with Lagos state which is the best performing state in Nigeria despite being the smallest?
Most of the haters have their church money and business money from Lagos oh, but witchcraft would rather get the better of them.

Pray for understanding because you are obviously dyslexic.
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by NEROSKY(m): 11:51am On Feb 27, 2023
Stupidd man
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by HNICEARTH: 11:52am On Feb 27, 2023
E don red! Jungle don mature! I smell blood in agbado's camp
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by brighttech95(m): 11:52am On Feb 27, 2023
jumper524:
Lagos don't be foolish.

Gbadebo Rodes Vivorof Labour party is actually a true son of Lagos State Omo isale eko so what are you saying?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:52am On Feb 27, 2023
Frank688915:

you people always playing emotional politics, what happened in lagos is effects of Muslim-Muslim ticket, Tinubu also aware of this that's why he channel most of his energy in north. does sanwo olu using m-m tickets, you guys never learn.

how far, north will never leave their son na cheesy

Anything Tinubu should end in Lagos!

1 Like

Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by drimzsmoke(m): 11:52am On Feb 27, 2023
Richardonald:
He has seen the handwriting, obi the structurelessgrin party is giving them wotowoto in thier Lagos..
I heard they didn't vote in alaba, the margin could have been long.(inec) fraudgrin

Tilumbu is the first bulaba candidate to lose his ancestral home to Atiku, and also lost his sophisticatedgrin state to obi..

Even if obi doesn't win this election, beating tilumbu in Lagos is enough for me this year..

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Enough indeed!!!

Red herring....25% in at least 25 states is the structure,stop trying to shift the goal post!!!
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by drezzyx(m): 11:52am On Feb 27, 2023
They said he couldn't pull a crowd at TBS but see the way he is pulling Lagos apart.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Sensiblerealist: 11:52am On Feb 27, 2023
I just detests this guy so much. Not fit to be in leadership positions. Just too arrogant and tactless

Mindlog:
Nobody should do β€œOne million Man March” Oribu kan mo........Reality has set in! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by enque(f): 11:53am On Feb 27, 2023
APC wan de humble now.....I laugh in emilokan cheesy
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Olasty(f): 11:53am On Feb 27, 2023
Lagos people please πŸ™πŸ™ I'm begging you all I'm on my knees begging you all to come out en masse and vote out this wicked government as you all did during the Presidential election let do our calculation well whose has the better chance between the labour candidate and the pdp candidate don't let is give this wicked incumbent government another chance

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by sencekompis: 11:53am On Feb 27, 2023
We have to reduce the number of the BIAFRANS coming to our land on daily basis and polluting our politics and environment in South west.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Frank688915: 11:53am On Feb 27, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

Anything Tinubu should end in Lagos!

lols, when he is now the number 1 citizen, you people will never learn

1 Like

Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Ezzymadu: 11:53am On Feb 27, 2023
If you knock on my door o have already tell πŸ• who to smell and BIT so no come nearoool
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by sencekompis: 11:54am On Feb 27, 2023
Ibos pls go to Abuja ur capital leave us alone in the west KILODE GAN? Horrible PARASITES.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Tolue43: 11:55am On Feb 27, 2023
DMerciful:
Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour is the next governor of Lagos State

Always emotional...what is wrong with you guys
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by koning: 11:55am On Feb 27, 2023
Thedon22:
I pity those Yoruba youths campaigning for outsiders against their own. You see how Ibos massively voted Obi in some cases having 90% of the votes in SE and you were brainwashed into voting against your own for fake reasons. Do you think Obi would leave Anambra roads and come and do Lagos roads for you? You think election is about age? No, election is about INTEREST. If Obi or Atiku wins the elections forget about development in the SW. They will focus on their regions. We all saw what Buhari did for the north over other regions despite Yoruba support for him. If Tinubu or Sanwo Olu losses you have yourselves to blame. Some of you are not considering the consequence of your actions.
Ranti Omo eni to nse. Don't be an "Omo Ale".

You're a fool with this your myopic way of thinking. Obi has more stake in Lagos than Anambra. Just like most of us.
Do you think Dangote, Rabiu and other business moguls don't have more stake in Lagos than their home states?.

Who is developing Eko Atlantic city?. You think Chougry and Co don't have more stake in Lagos?. I will advice you to return to Ondo asap.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:55am On Feb 27, 2023
Frank688915:

lols, when he is now the number 1 citizen, you people will never learn

His hold over Lagos should end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Governor Ajimobi Playing Draft With His Security Aide (Photo) / "Buhari Gave Justice Ademola N500,000 During Certificate Controversy" - Witness / 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.