Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel (49343 Views)

Military Is Working Against Us In Brass And Southern Ijaw - Dayo Israel / Dayo Israel Robbed In Abuja (Photo) / APC Door-To-Door Campaign For Buhari & Osinajo: Pretty Ladies Employed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Cpumping(m): 11:56am On Feb 27, 2023
Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour is the name.
If LP could win lagos, GRV can win Lagos.

Sanwo olu we are coming for your seat.

3 Likes

Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Tolue43: 11:56am On Feb 27, 2023
Olasty:
Lagos people please 🙏🙏 I'm begging you all I'm on my knees begging you all to come out en masse and vote out this wicked government as you all did during the Presidential election let do our calculation well whose has the better chance between the labour candidate and the pdp candidate don't let is give this wicked incumbent government another chance

Ahhhhh this election really pain una well well
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Frank688915: 11:57am On Feb 27, 2023
sencekompis:
We have to reduce the number of the BIAFRANS coming to our land on daily basis and polluting our politics and environment in South west.

lagos governorship election will basically base on ethnics not religion way, people don see osus true color

1 Like

Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by naturefellow(m): 11:57am On Feb 27, 2023
LesbianBoy:
If this election goes to a run off and Peter obi is not there then it's atiku we are going for

Anybody but tinubu! I don't want a situation where that thief called tinubu wins and mc oluomo would be minister for education shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry
or have that diabolic infinity insignia next to Nigeria Coat of Arms (our national identity) in the presidential villa.

Many don't know the implication of having a sickly and machiavellian personality as Tinubu as president of a country as diverse as Nigeria.
They are all after their stomachs. Stomach infrastructure ambassadors as Iyabo Ojo rightly describes them.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by 0monnak0da: 11:58am On Feb 27, 2023
His work will speak for him
Some of us remember how Otedola became governor
Time to claim our Lagos back
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Linkwire: 11:58am On Feb 27, 2023
Let’s not get carried away . We still have 11th of march . Please let’s be resolute . They are desperate now , they will attempt all options available . Please we need to go all out again on the 11th of march . My people please , We must show APC that lagos belongs to all of us.
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by silibaba: 11:58am On Feb 27, 2023
hisexcellency34:
See what APC National Youth Leader just tweeted

https://twitter.com/dayoisrael/status/1630135764020342784?t=3ht5cmfoCGOiNwZ-93B35Q&s=19

https://twitter.com/dayoisrael/status/1630134611786301440?t=bJuwb9MONxs-6neCcjyklg&s=19

If I see you for my door, I go use 7up bottle break ya head.

You guys will hear from us base on Lagos gubernatorial election. Is LP or nothing.
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by sharpsecret: 11:58am On Feb 27, 2023
Roboto11:
Door-to-door campaign is necessary.

Leave no stone unturned.

Appeal to everyone.

Highlight the developmental strides under Sanwo-Olu.

You can capture 200k more votes of you win over some of the disgruntled.

Also emphasise how Lagos would benefit from having both Federal and state with one vision.
see fear.....then you were talking of stucture now na beg from house to house

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Frank688915: 11:59am On Feb 27, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

His hold over Lagos should end.

i just pity those following you osus blindly
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Gentledizzle: 12:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
Reach to fear when Labour Party won Lagos state

Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by spencekat(m): 12:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
FEAR
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by membranus: 12:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
Panic time for Sanwo Olu. Hope he survives.
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by babaneenoni(m): 12:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
This results looks like setup I no trust BAT he as something in mind
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by okewumi: 12:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nwaetche:
Sanwo-Olu is a gonner

LP and PDP would gang up and see that Tinubu and his gang of Iragbiji thugs are booted out of their Alausa umbilical cord.

A true Lagosian, Gbadebo Patrick Rhodes-Vivour is needed at the helms of affairs, not immigrant urchins causing problems everywhere.

If the people of Osun can do it, Lagosians can do it too. lagos needs to be unshackled to take it rightful place as a liveable megacity.

Keep deceiving yourself. We Yoruba Christian decided to vote against tinubu because of Muslim Muslim ticket.
We are voting for Sanwo olu in mass

1 Like

Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by remymartyn: 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Lagos e so po tilo
Lagos is gone

Even violence against the electorates will not be enough to redeem lagos
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
Richardonald:
He has seen the handwriting, obi the structurelessgrin party is giving them wotowoto in thier Lagos..
I heard they didn't vote in alaba, the margin could have been long.(inec) fraudgrin

Tilumbu is the first bulaba candidate to lose his ancestral home to Atiku, and also lost his sophisticatedgrin state to obi..

Even if obi doesn't win this election, beating tilumbu in Lagos is enough for me this year..

E be like say u ge mouth pass me o...!!
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by omoseth(m): 12:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
Is the governorship candidate of the labour party&pdp not indigenes of lagos state? Or his Sanwo Olu more Lagosian than they are?. The tribal card some emotional persons are displaying here will not do Sanwo Olu any good considering the fact that his god father just lost his state.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Tunedey0001(m): 12:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
Azyne:
March 11th people are coming out en masse to vote out APC from the governors seat in protest

This country is Dead for real, its disheartening
This is the problem I have with the Igbo people, their aim is to cancel the most powerful politician in Yoruba land and not the love for Yoruba kingdom cause they see his progress as a treat to their region going federal. I believe the woke yorubas can learn their history, same thing they did to awolowo using yorubas against him same thing they are using the woke yorubas against TINUBU again learn from your mistake, Yoruba learn nothing concern you with Igbo presidency let them fight their fight alone nothing like marginalization. Once it favor them they don't care about you. Think read history, you all claim to be educated but you don't know your history shame on you (woke yorubas) all. Am very angry with you all because you want history to repeat itself. The mess we are in now was cause by this same Igbo shouting marginalization when the cancel the first constitution and stage the first coup now that hausa has beat them to their game they're now shouting marginalization. Na Yoruba suppose dey shout marginalization because we're doing great under regional government.

Let me take you back to 1999 till date, tell me any project the Yoruba get from 1999 to 2015 under PDP, none. Because Igbo are the one that gain due to their alliance to PDP we loose out because we didn't invest much to demand much but I can tell you what we gain with the evil APC in 2015 till date. Lagos Ibadan express way, Lagos Ibadan railway, Lagos gbadagry express way, approval of Lekki sea port approval of Lekki airport, approval of gbadagry sea port, approval of Ibadan dry port and so on. We didn't get all this before 2015 now they are using you against someone that demand for this development to your region. Think Think Think.
Forget been Libra
You've been Libra but shortchange
Fight for your development so your children will have a better place to call home. If awolowo didn't try then you will not be proud to call yourself an educated Yoruba today, same ideology TINUBU used in giving everybody including outsiders free education and paying for your exam. Tell them the Igbo to face their region, I believe they have governor there too. Abi any of their state is better than any SW state. Tell them to face their governor and channel their bad energy to their governor. No Yoruba has ever rule them so why the hate for all Yoruba politician.
They will lie for you, if is osibanjo they would have voted.ask them who brought osibanjo who introduce their messiah abode, they're just fill with hate for TINUBU and the progressive yorubas. Know this and know peace.

The ibos are already saying they prefer atiku to win than TINUBU should win, they want 16years of Fulani that they call cow but don't want you (Yorubas) to be their president. The woke yorubas you never see anything sebi they're already saying it to your face that it's only Igbo that voted LP, una just start you never see anything, sebi Lagos is no man's land, ema gbon by fire by force, sebi Igbo man don win eti osa federal Abi very soon they will win the Lagos you so much cherish with their Igbo governor. Then it will be too late for you. I was once like you claiming woke until I see the handwriting and I have to retrace my steps. I pray is not too late for you all to see the bigger picture forget we're not one don't let anybody to deceive you. Hausa love hausa. Igbo love Igbo only Yoruba hate themselves.

YORUBA RONU UUUUU

The bashing can come in I care not
Have pass my message already if you're not certified jump inside lagoon or go back to your region.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by toprealman: 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
This is the only reason why all elections are not conducted same day.....FEAR OF UPSETTING THE RULING PARTY!
Considering the economic and social cost, general elections should be general!
Congrats Lagos, people with sense cells live there.
Congrats Obi, na man you be!!!

1 Like

Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by christistruth01: 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nwaetche:
Sanwo-Olu is a gonner

LP and PDP would gang up and see that Tinubu and his gang of Iragbiji thugs are booted out of their Alausa umbilical cord.

A true Lagosian, Gbadebo Patrick Rhodes-Vivour is needed at the helms of affairs, not immigrant urchins causing problems everywhere.

If the people of Osun can do it, Lagosians can do it too. lagos needs to be unshackled to take it rightful place as a liveable megacity.

What about Biafra ?
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Tunedey0001(m): 12:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
LesbianBoy:
If this election goes to a run off and Peter obi is not there then it's atiku we are going for

Anybody but tinubu! I don't want a situation where that thief called tinubu wins and mc oluomo would be minister for education shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry

This is the problem I have with the Igbo people, their aim is to cancel the most powerful politician in Yoruba land and not the love for Yoruba kingdom cause they see his progress as a treat to their region going federal. I believe the woke yorubas can learn their history, same thing they did to awolowo using yorubas against him same thing they are using the woke yorubas against TINUBU again learn from your mistake, Yoruba learn nothing concern you with Igbo presidency let them fight their fight alone nothing like marginalization. Once it favor them they don't care about you. Think read history, you all claim to be educated but you don't know your history shame on you (woke yorubas) all. Am very angry with you all because you want history to repeat itself. The mess we are in now was cause by this same Igbo shouting marginalization when the cancel the first constitution and stage the first coup now that hausa has beat them to their game they're now shouting marginalization. Na Yoruba suppose dey shout marginalization because we're doing great under regional government.

Let me take you back to 1999 till date, tell me any project the Yoruba get from 1999 to 2015 under PDP, none. Because Igbo are the one that gain due to their alliance to PDP we loose out because we didn't invest much to demand much but I can tell you what we gain with the evil APC in 2015 till date. Lagos Ibadan express way, Lagos Ibadan railway, Lagos gbadagry express way, approval of Lekki sea port approval of Lekki airport, approval of gbadagry sea port, approval of Ibadan dry port and so on. We didn't get all this before 2015 now they are using you against someone that demand for this development to your region. Think Think Think.
Forget been Libra
Fight for your development so your children will have a better place to call home. If awolowo didn't try then you will not be proud to call yourself an educated Yoruba today, same ideology TINUBU used in giving everybody including outsiders free education and paying for your exam. Tell them the Igbo to face their region, I believe they have governor there too. Abi any of their state is better than any SW state. Tell them to face their governor and channel their bad energy to their governor. No Yoruba has ever rule them so why the hate for all Yoruba politician.
They will lie for you, if is osibanjo they would have voted.ask them who brought osibanjo who introduce their messiah abode, they're just fill with hate for TINUBU and the progressive yorubas. Know this and know peace.

The ibos are already saying they prefer atiku to win than TINUBU should win, they want 16years of Fulani that they call cow but don't want you (Yorubas) to be their president. The woke yorubas you never see anything sebi they're already saying it to your face that it's only Igbo that voted LP, una just start you never see anything, sebi Lagos is no man's land, ema gbon by fire by force, sebi Igbo man don win eti osa federal Abi very soon they will win the Lagos you so much cherish with their Igbo governor. Then it will be too late for you. I was once like you claiming woke until I see the handwriting and I have to retrace my steps. I pray is not too late for you all to see the bigger picture forget we're not one don't let anybody to deceive you. Hausa love hausa. Igbo love Igbo only Yoruba hate themselves.

YORUBA RONU UUUUU

Have pass my message already if you're not certified jump inside lagoon or go back to your region.
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by toprealman: 12:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tunedey0001:

Forget been Libra

YORUBA RONU UUUUU

Hate Kills! Regardless of the winner, nobody can stop any tribe from being who they are.
Obi cannot stop northerns from having Almajiri system neither will he force them to start relocating abroad.
He will not stop the real Yoruba people from being who they are.
Atiku and Tinubu put together cannot stop Igbos from being successful and enterprising.
Hate or love as much as you like.....it is what it is

1 Like

Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by fydence: 12:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
Richardonald:
He has seen the handwriting, obi the structurelessgrin party is giving them wotowoto in thier Lagos..
I heard they didn't vote in alaba, the margin could have been long.(inec) fraudgrin

Tilumbu is the first bulaba candidate to lose his ancestral home to Atiku, and also lost his sophisticatedgrin state to obi..

Even if obi doesn't win this election, beating tilumbu in Lagos is enough for me this year..
I share in your joy....but note that we didn't embark on this journey to win only Lagos.... We are after the Prize...to win the War not just a Battle... Let for me even this Lagos result should be contested in Court
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Angel55555(m): 12:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
Kingpin1000:
Any APC person I see at my gate, na acid fir him face.
Please do, we need more people in jail.
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by lastburn(m): 12:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
~Also emphasise how Lagos would benefit from having both Federal and state with one vision~.[/quote]

That story will not fly this time around. Said the same thing about bulala in 2015 election! I didn't see any difference with lagos having both the federal and state party
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by christistruth01: 12:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
okewumi:

Keep deceiving yourself. We Yoruba Christian decided to vote against tinubu because of Muslim Muslim ticket.
We are voting for Sanwo olu in mass

That is what I said

Many Yoruba Christians couldn't Stand the Muslim Muslim Ticket after Muslim Buhar
They Preferred Peter i

1 Like

Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Ezini(f): 12:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
jumper524:
Lagos don't be foolish.
Abuja people are nursing their wounds and hoping for the best.
Now a non indegene is the person representing us in our highest political position.
Better wake up before they exploit your weakness.

Gbadebo Rhodes of Labour Party is taking over by Gods grace,. All Obidients will vote for him
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Diligence: 12:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
APC since 1999! See billions made as revenue, then see hundreds of billions of Naira in indebtedness. Lagosians; these don't add up.

Tinubu & his corrupt cronies are controlling everything.

PDP & Other Political Parties: Please strategically team up with GBADEBO RHODES-VIVOUR of Labour Party and deliver Lagos come Saturday, 11 March 2023.

Lagosians: Take Back Your State
ItIsNowOrNever
EnofIsEnof
VoteAPCOut
VoteLabourParty
Vote Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour for Governor
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by ransomed: 12:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
Baba has been beaten in Lagos state , how market Asiwaju goons?
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Kcos: 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
Is it resulting in begging now, APC does not worth it.
Sanwo-Olu must go.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by Isabi4lov: 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
Them don dey fear grin grin

Don't worry PDP and LP are coming together to vote out APC

You guys did Ambode dirty , it's Ambode's turn to laugh you guys .

Sanwo Olu we love you but PDP and LP loves you massively grin
Re: Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel by winterfell007(m): 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
sencekompis:
Ibos pls go to Abuja ur capital leave us alone in the west KILODE GAN? Horrible PARASITES.
Hope you aware they are some Yorubas too that will support the removal of Tinubu's dynasty here in Lagos. Gbadebo is a true son of the soil. It's time for true Lagosians to take their place in the order of things. Let Tinubu focus on Aso rock

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) / Oshiomhole And Saraki In A Jolly Friend Mood At Buhari’s Inauguration / Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.