Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Atiku Messed Himself Up He Lacks Political Wisdom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Messed Himself Up He Lacks Political Wisdom (2081 Views)

Adesina: Atiku Was Part Of Nigeria's Rot, He Lacks Right To Criticise Buhari / Tofa: Buhari Hasn’t Fulfilled All His Promises Because He Lacks The Right Team / Sen. Magnus Abe Lacks Political Intelligence - APC Senatorial Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Messed Himself Up He Lacks Political Wisdom by franchasofficia: 10:48am On Feb 27, 2023
From the results so far announced, I just realized that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is overrated. Tinubu is widely hated by Nigerians of all tribes including his Yoruba tribesmen, only the few irredeemable Yoruba bigots like Tinubu for no reason.

Imagine if Atiku had called PDP National Chairman Ayu aside to a secret meeting and gave him a promise and told him to step down to allow a Southern person occupy the PDP National Chairman position, Wike would have remained with PDP and not work against PDP.

All the G5 Governors wouldn't have had any solid reason to work against PDP and shortchange Atiku, and by now, the contest would have been between Peter Obi and Atiku heading to rerun or something.

Atiku if Tinubu wins this election, blame yourself and your stupid ego and arrogance.

To tell you that Tinubu is overrated and to tell you that Nigerians rejected APC, despite all their rigging as ruling parties in majority states with government functionaries and all that, Tinubu lost:

Kano
Katsina
Kaduna
Lagos
Osun
Rivers state
Edo

These are all the states with the highest voting power and with APC sitting Governors.

Ah, e pain me oh, Atiku na mumu man you be I swear.

Tinubu clearly lost this election, Nigerians rejected Tinubu and APC, but foolishness of Atiku and some Southeast and Southsouth Governors is about to crown Tinubu the winner angry

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Messed Himself Up He Lacks Political Wisdom by Parachoko: 10:53am On Feb 27, 2023
franchasofficia:
From the results so far announced, I just realized that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is overrated. Tinubu is widely hated by Nigerians of all tribes including his Yoruba tribesmen, only the few irredeemable Yoruba bigots like Tinubu for no reason.

Imagine if Atiku had called PDP National Chairman Ayu aside to a secret meeting and gave him a promise and told him to step down to allow a Southern person occupy the PDP National Chairman position, Wike would have remained with PDP and not work against PDP.

All the G5 Governors wouldn't have had any solid reason to work against PDP and shortchange Atiku, and by now, the contest would have been between Peter Obi and Atiku heading to rerun or something.

Atiku if Tinubu wins this election, blame yourself and your stupid ego and arrogance.

To tell you that Tinubu is overrated and to tell you that Nigerians rejected APC, despite all their rigging as ruling parties in majority states with government functionaries and all that, Tinubu lost:

Kano
Katsina
Kaduna
Lagos
Osun
Rivers state
Edo

These are all the states with the highest voting power and with APC sitting Governors.

Tinubu clearly lost this election, Nigerians rejected Tinubu and APC, but foolishness of Atiku and some Southeast and Southsouth Governors is about to crown Tinubu the winner angry
Tinubu is not performing up to expectation because of Buhari horrible rule

This cashless policy alone made some people vote against the APC on Saturday.

But Tinubu will win this presidential election

15 Likes

Re: Atiku Messed Himself Up He Lacks Political Wisdom by shigishege: 10:53am On Feb 27, 2023
Why don't you wait and hear the result declaring tinubu you new gcfr before committing suicide

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Messed Himself Up He Lacks Political Wisdom by shigishege: 10:56am On Feb 27, 2023
If with the way buhari has already decimated tinubu for you people and the hatered you demented ipob miscreants have shown the innocent man im the minds of all Nigerian and you still can not win him, you and your useless terrorist scribes should go and die a painful death.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Messed Himself Up He Lacks Political Wisdom by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 27, 2023
Abeg shush it, the yorubas should be thanking the igbos if Tinubu eventually wins because they really helped him with Obi as a big distraction. Obi was nothing but a distraction in this election. I’m a northerner and most of us don’t mind Tinubus presidency, we actually like him very much. Igbos are very dull politically, and the funny thing is that they’ll never learn. Soludo gave them the best advise but they’ll rather have his head. It will be very hard for an Igbo man to smell presidency in this country. Tinubu will do and still handover to a northerner while the cycle continues like that. Yorubas should thank their enemies (the igbos) very well because this is a case of my enemies divinely helping me to victory. Tinubu is indeed a heavyweight politician

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Messed Himself Up He Lacks Political Wisdom by franchasofficia: 11:00am On Feb 27, 2023
How can Tinubu win the Presidential election after losing key states like:

Kano
Katsina
Kaduna

the acclaimed KKK states he has been wasting Lagos resources on for years.

On top of that, Tinubu lost his own states of:

Lagos
Osun

Loosing Rivers, Edo, Akwa Ibom, Abuja, Imo, Anambra, Abia, Enugu, Delta, Cross River, Bayelsa, Adamawa, etc.

Let nobody blame Nigerians because it is very clear that Nigerians of all tribe rejected Bola Ahmed Tinubu and APC but Atiku and Southern Governors (Southsouth & Southeast) foolishness gave Bola Tinubu the win cry

Yes there was massive rigging but even at that Nigerians still rejected Tinubu and APC.

If not for the sitting Southern Governors, Tinubu would have been completely disgraced.

Where is Terrorist El Rufai and his so called political clout?

Where is Ganduje and his looting noise?

Where is Bola Tinubu's Lagos love that he could not win his own Lagos on a landslide but struggling despite massive rigging?

After this election, Tinubu should go back to Southeast and Southsouth and prostrate for Hopeless Uzodinma, Dave Umahi, Nyesome Wike, Godswill Akpabio, Ben Ayade and co for saving his corrupt shaking ass from complete disgrace.

Tinubu should never make the mistake of trusting those Northern snakes like El Rufai, Ganduje and co with any sensitive position should he finally emerge because they did nothing for him. Tinubu won this election because of Southeast and Southsouth Governors that worked tirelessly for him against all odds in their states
Re: Atiku Messed Himself Up He Lacks Political Wisdom by franchasofficia: 11:03am On Feb 27, 2023
Parachoko:

Nigerians rejected Tinubu all round, if not for the massive rigging, Tinubu would have struggled to get 10million votes in total.

Imagine Tinubu losing or struggling to win Lagos.

Lost Osun state his own state of Origin.

Lost Abuja

Lost Kano

Lost Katsina

Lost Kaduna

Lost Delta

Lost Edo

Lost Rivers

Lost Enugu

Lost Imo

Lost Abia

Lost Ebonyi

Lost Bayelsa

Lost Akwa Ibom

Lost Cross River

Lost Adamawa

Struggling in Plateau, Taraba, Nasarawa and co.

Just imagine that na
Re: Atiku Messed Himself Up He Lacks Political Wisdom by fman(m): 11:06am On Feb 27, 2023
peepydelano:
Abeg shush it, the yorubas should be thanking the igbos if Tinubu eventually wins because they really helped him with Obi as a big distraction. Obi was nothing but a distraction in this election. I’m a northerner and most of us don’t mind Tinubus presidency, we actually like him very much. Igbos are very dull politically, and the funny thing is that they’ll never learn. Soludo gave them the best advise but they’ll rather have his head. It will be very hard for an Igbo man to smell presidency in this country. Tinubu will do and still handover to a northerner while the cycle continues like that. Yorubas should thank their enemies (the igbos) very well because this is a case of my enemies divinely help me to victory. Tinubu is indeed a heavyweight politician
you don switch? No b pdp again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Messed Himself Up He Lacks Political Wisdom by Parachoko: 11:08am On Feb 27, 2023
franchasofficia:
Nigerians rejected Tinubu all round, if not for the massive rigging, Tinubu would have struggled to get 10million votes in total.

Lost Abuja

Lost Kano

Lost Katsina

Lost Kaduna

Lost Delta

Lost Edo

Lost Rivers

Lost Enugu

Lost Imo

Lost Abia

Lost Ebonyi

Lost Bayelsa

Lost Akwa Ibom

Lost Cross River

Lost Adamawa

Just imagine that na
You're not making sense

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Messed Himself Up He Lacks Political Wisdom by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 27, 2023
fman:
you don switch? No b pdp again?
And I always remind people that I would prefer a Tinubus presidency than that Obi. If Atiku can’t win then let Tinubu have it. We like Tinubu very well and my people will be fully involved in his government. It’s a winwin situation for us

1 Like

Re: Atiku Messed Himself Up He Lacks Political Wisdom by Misterone: 11:32am On Feb 27, 2023
peepydelano:
Abeg shush it, the yorubas should be thanking the igbos if Tinubu eventually wins because they really helped him with Obi as a big distraction. Obi was nothing but a distraction in this election. I’m a northerner and most of us don’t mind Tinubus presidency, we actually like him very much. Igbos are very dull politically, and the funny thing is that they’ll never learn. Soludo gave them the best advise but they’ll rather have his head. It will be very hard for an Igbo man to smell presidency in this country. Tinubu will do and still handover to a northerner while the cycle continues like that. Yorubas should thank their enemies (the igbos) very well because this is a case of my enemies divinely help me to victory. Tinubu is indeed a heavyweight politician
yeah! You spoke the truth. APC should celebrate Obi. That single act of him preventing Atiku from winning the SE his traditional stronghold is what's keeping Tinubu in the race. Obi thank you. Obi should be given about 5 slots in Tinubu's government.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Messed Himself Up He Lacks Political Wisdom by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 27, 2023
Misterone:
yeah! You spoke the truth. APC should celebrate Obi. That single act of him preventing Atiku from winning the SE his traditional stronghold is what's keeping Tinubu in the race. Obi thank you. Obi should be given about 5 slots in Tinubu's government.
Yes ooo, Tinubu as a well known generous and liberal man wouldn’t mind giving them some slots. You dy for person land dy abuse am everyday, and unknowingly you began to help the same person to victory due to your ungrateful and unwarranted hatred.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Messed Himself Up He Lacks Political Wisdom by yemi1504: 11:45am On Feb 27, 2023
franchasofficia:

Kano
Katsina
Kaduna
Lagos
Osun
Rivers state
Edo

You can say that again! Atiku should have stopped to conquer as regards the G5 by using the carrot and stick approach!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Messed Himself Up He Lacks Political Wisdom by Cajal(m): 11:51am On Feb 27, 2023
franchasofficia:

Kano
Katsina
Kaduna
Lagos
Osun
Rivers state
Edo

Take heart
Cardiac arrest straight no be good thing

Do you know that peter Obi is the reason Tinubu is the president elect
Thanks to kwankwanso
Tinubu led Atiku by over 600k votes in Kano

Tinubu led Atiku by over 300k votes in Lagos
Thank God
The obident have been rejected in the north

Asiwaju... president in lect

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Messed Himself Up He Lacks Political Wisdom by franchasofficia: 12:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
Cajal:

Take heart
Cardiac arrest straight no be good thing

Do you know that peter Obi is the reason Tinubu is the president elect
Thanks to kwankwanso
Tinubu led Atiku by over 600k votes in Kano

Tinubu led Atiku by over 300k votes in Lagos
Thank God
The obident have been rejected in the north

Asiwaju... president in lect

Obi shook Nigeria.

Less than 8 months he rallied unknown Labor Party and its shaking the whole nation despite massive rigging.

No other Nigerian politician dead or alive have done so, give him kudos.

Without aligning with political criminals like your god is known for just to win election.

If not for INEC uselessness, we wouldn't be talking now, Obi should have been declared winner since Saturday, you already know this truth.

Goodluck Jonathan was rejected by the same Northeast and Northwest yet he won the Presidency in 2011.

You don't need to lick Hausa-Fulani nyash to become President in Nigeria but unfortunately you Yoruba fulani slaves don't know this.

Despite Tinubu's licking of Hausa-Fulani nyash for years, he is still struggling to stay afloat in the election, so what's the big deal?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Messed Himself Up He Lacks Political Wisdom by motta(m): 12:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
And what becomes of the G5 in their various elections?? [1quote author=franchasofficia post=121295619]From the results so far announced, I just realized that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is overrated. Tinubu is widely hated by Nigerians of all tribes including his Yoruba tribesmen, only the few irredeemable Yoruba bigots like Tinubu for no reason.

Kano
Katsina
Kaduna
Lagos
Osun
Rivers state
Edo

Tinubu clearly lost this election, Nigerians rejected Tinubu and APC, but foolishness of Atiku and some Southeast and Southsouth Governors is about to crown Tinubu the winner angry[/quote]
Re: Atiku Messed Himself Up He Lacks Political Wisdom by Ournolly: 12:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
It's unfair for a Norther, Fulani Muslim to replace another Norther Fulani Muslim's 8 years tenure.
I get it, Tinubu is a crook and so is Atiku, ie if he is not a bigger crook.

Peter Obi is the man for the job.
And let it be known, I wouldn't choose Atiku over Tinubu as far as the spirit of fairness and equity is concerned.
It's the turn of the SOUTH.

My preference has always been
Peter Obi
Yomi Osinbajo
Omoyele Sowore.
Re: Atiku Messed Himself Up He Lacks Political Wisdom by franchasofficia: 12:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ournolly:
It's unfair for a Norther, Fulani Muslim to replace another Norther Fulani Muslim's 8 years tenure.
I get it, Tinubu is a crook and so is Atiku, ie if he is not a bigger crook.

Peter Obi is the man for the job.
And let it be known, I wouldn't choose Atiku over Tinubu as far as the spirit of fairness and equity is concerned.
It's the turn of the SOUTH.

My preference has always been
Peter Obi
Yomi Osinbajo
Omoyele Sowore.
a Muslim Muslim ticket is a big slap on Nigerian Christians.

If Tinubu emerges, Northcentral people and other Northern Christians are in soup.

Meanwhile, Shettima and El Rufai will dominate Tinubu's government, wait and see.

The people following Tinubu are dangerous crooks.

Terrorist El Rufai
Terrorist Shettima
Criminal Ganduje
Cultist Wike
Thief Akpabio
Criminal Oshiomhole
Liar Festus Keyamo
Murderer and Ritualist Hopeless Uzodinma
Thug MC Oluomo

Just check them all, and even those I didn't list here and you will see why Nigerians are angry Tinubu may emerge
Re: Atiku Messed Himself Up He Lacks Political Wisdom by Ournolly: 12:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
franchasofficia:
a Muslim Muslim ticket is a big slap on Nigerian Christians.

If Tinubu emerges, Northcentral people and other Northern Christians are in soup.

Meanwhile, Shettima and El Rufai will dominate Tinubu's government, wait and see.

The people following Tinubu are dangerous crooks.

Terrorist El Rufai
Terrorist Shettima
Criminal Ganduje
Cultist Wike
Thief Akpabio
Criminal Oshiomhole
Liar Festus Keyamo
Murderer and Ritualist Hopeless Uzodinma
Thug MC Oluomo

Just check them all, and even those I didn't list here and you will see why Nigerians are angry Tinubu may emerge

You have a valid point but in our constitution, president wields a whole lot of power and the VP is just like a ghost worker.
Re: Atiku Messed Himself Up He Lacks Political Wisdom by Kasdat5(m): 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
One of the Most useless & myopic illustration I have read in a long time .
Re: Atiku Messed Himself Up He Lacks Political Wisdom by Saladdin: 12:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
The Dubai landlord really goofed. He ought to have made peace, resolved the party's dispute and ensured Obi, Kwankwaso and Wike stayed put in PDP.

He needs to sack his advisers then retire in peace.
Re: Atiku Messed Himself Up He Lacks Political Wisdom by franchasofficia: 12:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ournolly:

You have a valid point but in our constitution, president wields a whole lot of power and the VP is just like a ghost worker.
Atiku Abubakar vs Obasanjo is about to repeat, wait and see

1 Like

Re: Atiku Messed Himself Up He Lacks Political Wisdom by Kukutenla: 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
Parachoko:

But Tinubu never campaigned with Buhari's rule
Besides buhari delivered his PU massively
Were you planning to buy votes
Re: Atiku Messed Himself Up He Lacks Political Wisdom by Cantonese: 1:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
franchasofficia:

Kano
Katsina
Kaduna
Lagos
Osun
Rivers state
Edo

You got it wrong bro.

Atiku should not be on that ballot in the first place. PDP was defeated by ATIKU, AYU, WIKE & OKOWA. The greed of those four men has cost PDP. If Obi and Kwakwanso remained in the PDP, with the President going to Obi and Vice to Kwakwanso, it would long have been goodnight to BAT.
Re: Atiku Messed Himself Up He Lacks Political Wisdom by Taba21: 1:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
peepydelano:
Abeg shush it, the yorubas should be thanking the igbos if Tinubu eventually wins because they really helped him with Obi as a big distraction. Obi was nothing but a distraction in this election. I’m a northerner and most of us don’t mind Tinubus presidency, we actually like him very much. Igbos are very dull politically, and the funny thing is that they’ll never learn. Soludo gave them the best advise but they’ll rather have his head. It will be very hard for an Igbo man to smell presidency in this country. Tinubu will do and still handover to a northerner while the cycle continues like that. Yorubas should thank their enemies (the igbos) very well because this is a case of my enemies divinely helping me to victory. Tinubu is indeed a heavyweight politician

I like northerners, I'm from SS and you've spoken very correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Messed Himself Up He Lacks Political Wisdom by franchasofficia: 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
Cantonese:

You got it wrong bro.

Atiku should not be on that ballot in the first place. PDP was defeated by ATIKU, AYU, WIKE & OKOWA. The greed of those four men has cost PDP. If Obi and Kwakwanso remained in the PDP, with the President going to Obi and Vice to Kwakwanso, it would long have been goodnight to BAT.

Wike killed that possibility with his hatred for Igbos before the PDP Primaries.

Atiku then destroyed his own chances by not advising Ayu to step down for a Southern person
Re: Atiku Messed Himself Up He Lacks Political Wisdom by johnmartus(m): 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
Asgard fhadiga you will cry blood today.
franchasofficia:

Kano
Katsina
Kaduna

Lagos
Osun

Loosing Rivers, Edo, Akwa Ibom, Abuja, Imo, Anambra, Abia, Enugu, Delta, Cross River, Bayelsa, Adamawa, etc.

Let nobody blame Nigerians because it is very clear that Nigerians of all tribe rejected Bola Ahmed Tinubu and APC but Atiku and Southern Governors (Southsouth & Southeast) foolishness gave Bola Tinubu the win cry

Yes there was massive rigging but even at that Nigerians still rejected Tinubu and APC.

If not for the sitting Southern Governors, Tinubu would have been completely disgraced.

Where is Bola Tinubu's Lagos love that he could not win his own Lagos on a landslide but struggling despite massive rigging?

After this election, Tinubu should go back to Southeast and Southsouth and prostrate for Hopeless Uzodinma, Dave Umahi, Nyesome Wike, Godswill Akpabio, Ben Ayade and co for saving his corrupt shaking ass from complete disgrace.

Tinubu should never make the mistake of trusting those Northern snakes like El Rufai, Ganduje and co with any sensitive position should he finally emerge because they did nothing for him. Tinubu won this election because of Southeast and Southsouth Governors that worked tirelessly for him against all odds in their states
Re: Atiku Messed Himself Up He Lacks Political Wisdom by famology(m): 1:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
franchasofficia:

Kano
Katsina
Kaduna
Lagos
Osun
Rivers state
Edo

APC is ruling Rivers, Osun, Edo?
Oga u need rest
Re: Atiku Messed Himself Up He Lacks Political Wisdom by Hopium: 1:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
franchasofficia:

Kano
Katsina
Kaduna

Lagos
Osun

Lol... This is one is a political amateur. Other him losing Lagos, has done tremendously well.
Re: Atiku Messed Himself Up He Lacks Political Wisdom by BeardedmeatR(m): 1:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
peepydelano:
This is the biggest pile of shit I've ever seen!

Re: Atiku Messed Himself Up He Lacks Political Wisdom by BeardedmeatR(m): 1:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
franchasofficia:

Lost Abuja

Lost Kano

Lost Katsina

Lost Kaduna

Lost Delta

Lost Edo

Lost Rivers

Lost Enugu

Lost Imo

Lost Abia

Lost Ebonyi

Lost Bayelsa

Lost Akwa Ibom

Lost Cross River

Lost Adamawa

Just imagine that na
I can't seem to follow your drift. Maybe you just need to take time off.
Re: Atiku Messed Himself Up He Lacks Political Wisdom by F117nighthawk: 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
You are right on point, same thing I told my friends

Kano
Katsina
Kaduna
Lagos
Osun
Rivers state
Edo

Tinubu clearly lost this election, Nigerians rejected Tinubu and APC, but foolishness of Atiku and some Southeast and Southsouth Governors is about to crown Tinubu the winner angry[/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

President-Elect Offers Ministerial Position To Kwankwaso / Peter Obi/labour Party Vs INEC: 1st Respondent's Final Written Address / Why Douye Diri Of Pdp Won Sylva Of Apc In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.