Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha (35504 Views)

"Carry Your Cross": TA Orji, Ikpeazu Clash Over Non-payment Of Salaries in Abia / Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) / We Raided Orji Son’s Apartment, Not Atiku’s —EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha by AFONJACOW(m): 2:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
obyrich:
PDP felt Igbos were their slaves. They will learn in a hard way.
igbos are Democrat right from their creation

2 Likes

Re: TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
pocohantas:

They are both Orjis and as foolish as they come. T.A Orji is from Ibeku.
OUK is from Igbere. They are both useless.

You be nwa afo

1 Like

Re: TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha by nonhuman(m): 2:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:
Labour Party is taking over the east.
PDP shot themselves in the foot, when they decided to cheat south east in collaboration with wike

7 Likes

Re: TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha by ufuosman(m): 2:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
Very good

1 Like

Re: TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha by fergie001: 2:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
Freedom is sweet

6 Likes

Re: TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha by Curious345: 2:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
Between your farda and morda ,I don't know whose fuolishness you inherited
LexngtonSteele:
For once. .. Igbos finally dey get sense.

Everyone else in Nigeria was wondering why they always elected foolish pigs who in turn make the place a Pit Latrine

4 Likes

Re: TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha by madapcmod: 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
garfield1:

Onyeagocha also lost

Make she go rest. All those criminals should be retired. This is time to tell them power belongs to the people.

I'm sad OUK got elected

5 Likes

Re: TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha by LexngtonSteele: 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
Curious345:

Curious345 to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother

Thanks for asking your parents. They should also ask their grandparents on your behalf. Seems hereditary grin
Re: TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha by Curious345: 2:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
madapcmod:

Make she go rest. All those criminals should be retired. This is time to tell them power belongs to the people.

I'm sad OUK got elected
ouk is a trillionaire ..

He does a lot of good for his constituents ,he builds road and Grants numerous scholarship..
Re: TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha by Doyou2019: 2:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
alsudan:
One constituency with close to 100k voters who all voted for PO.

Obi’s votes from the SE fit kpai Urchins when they see am.
I pray o.
A bag of rice na 40k now. How ordinary man go survive with this evil party still in power? No be die be that!

3 Likes

Re: TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha by rummmy: 2:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
madapcmod:

I'm sad OUK got elected
no he was reserved for Senate president incase APC wins...
Re: TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha by Doyou2019: 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
fergie001:
Freedom is sweet
Indeed - albeit incomplete with what's happening in the presidential elections.
Re: TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha by fergie001: 2:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
Doyou2019:

Indeed - albeit incomplete with what's happening in the presidential elections.
I always knew that was out of reach.

Let's start dealing with the homefront first.

Governor's, National Assembly, House of Assembly, that's the way to go.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha by garfield1: 2:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
madapcmod:

I'm sad OUK got elected

Please,ouk is the best in naija
Re: TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha by wpadmin: 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
LexngtonSteele:

Everyone else in Nigeria was wondering why they always elected foolish pigs who in turn make the place a Pit Latrine

Omo Na low voter turn out oo. People no dey too send, then PDP go come rig their way through.

3 Likes

Re: TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha by shizzle1: 2:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
LexngtonSteele:

but your useless father and fellow beyerebe banza are all pigs and have all been senseless since time imo river
Re: TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha by LexngtonSteele: 2:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
shizzle1:

Shizzle1 to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother
but your useless father and fellow beyerebe banza are all pigs and have all been senseless since time imo river

I recognize this moniker. You have cried several times to the MODs and on my shoulders too. grin

It's my hobby to destroy you pests. I do it rather well grin

Take that and cry more ..

Re: TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha by shizzle1: 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
Curious345:
that boy lexingetonSteele is a very useless fool. He is thesame idiot as GeneralOjukwu, MartinCorridon etc

He's a cursed yorubastard, he sees Igbos in his dream
Re: TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha by Okwyjesus(m): 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
fergie001:
IKWUANO/UMUAHIA NORTH/UMUAHIA SOUTH FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY

Good news. This people mess up Abia

1 Like

Re: TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha by kalu61(m): 2:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
fergie001:
Very handsome man.

Ohuhu huru uzo, their father. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Spraying money like hell now
You came back?
Re: TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha by fergie001: 2:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
kalu61:
You came back?
I did.... Heading towards Afugiri
Re: TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha by fx45(m): 2:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
pocohantas:

They are both Orjis and as foolish as they come. T.A Orji is from Ibeku. OUK is from Igbere. They are both useless.
Sweetheart so you're still here
Re: TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha by pocohantas(f): 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
fx45:
Sweetheart so you're still here

Pls do take your stupidity far away from me. I don’t know who I remind you of, but stop reaching out to me or stalking me.

2 Likes

Re: TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha by fx45(m): 2:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
fergie001:
I always knew that was out of reach.

Let's start dealing with the homefront first.

Governor's, National Assembly, House of Assembly, that's the way to go.
Out of reach due to massive rigging. It is not yet over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha by fergie001: 2:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
fx45:
Out of reach due to massive rigging. It is not yet over.
My bro, congratulate Tinubu and move on.

I did since yesterday morning.
Re: TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha by Juoflife1(f): 2:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
Fantastic
Re: TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha by fx45(m): 2:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
pocohantas:

Pls do take your stupidity far away from me. I don’t know who I remind you of, but stop reaching out to me or stalking me.
Lols... Ndi Stalking.

I'm in celebration mood right now... Why are you itchy? Who do you remind me of? I think you should know better
Re: TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha by MadarasBlade(m): 2:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
fergie001:
Umuahia now

Live

I miss umuahia so much.
Re: TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha by kalu61(m): 2:47pm On Feb 27, 2023
fergie001:

I did.... Heading towards Afugiri
Okay, Afugiri is having a rerun l guess.

PDP lost here
OKWUTA PRIMARY SCHOOL
*HOUSE OF REP.*
PDP =104
LP. =250
APC.=7

*SENATE HOUSE*
PDP=60
APC=10
LP. =288
*PRESIDENCY*
APC =0
PDP =3
LP. =375

PCN ehimiri housing
presidency APC 1 PDP 1 LP 236 ZLP 1

SENATORIAL
Ypp 10 APC 5 Apga 7 ADC 8 PDP 27 LP 187

HOUSE of REP
YPP 8 PDP 44 APC 7 ADC 4 APGA 8 LP 174
Re: TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha by pocohantas(f): 2:47pm On Feb 27, 2023
fx45:
Lols... Ndi Stalking.

I'm in celebration mood right now... Why are you itchy? Who do you remind me of? I think you should know better

Like I said, stop reaching out to me. I don’t want to know you, because it looks like your job on NL is to follow women. Count me out of your itchy third leg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha by fx45(m): 2:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
fergie001:
My bro, congratulate Tinubu and move on.

I did since yesterday morning.
We still have the courts... Or you no longer believe in your courts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Crimes Of Buhari - Wole Soyinka / Nigerians Can’t Wait Any Longer For Steady Power Supply – Fashola / Suspend Plan To Recruit 774,000 Nigerians, NASS Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.