Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha (35509 Views)

"Carry Your Cross": TA Orji, Ikpeazu Clash Over Non-payment Of Salaries in Abia / Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) / We Raided Orji Son’s Apartment, Not Atiku’s —EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha by Uzosaint(m): 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
Retirement has started for all scavengers that has devoured ABIA all these years. Change has come.
Re: TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha by kalu61(m): 2:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
pocohantas:

They are both Orjis and as foolish as they come. T.A Orji is from Ibeku. OUK is from Igbere. They are both useless.
Are you from Abia?
Re: TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha by Munzy14(m): 2:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
fergie001:
Umuahia now

Live
Chai I miss Umuahia...The celebration no go be here ...Seeing IKUKu out...is like a liberation.

Before he and his father becomes Tinubu of Abia..🤣🤣🤣🤣

From Tower to gate go dey sup now.
Re: TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha by mechanics(m): 2:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
Up LP
Re: TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha by ShadowCracker(m): 2:59pm On Feb 27, 2023
fergie001:

We dey with the man now.... Umuahia don scatter.... grin grin

Governorship is gone.....hahahahaahah grin
So you reckon lp will win Abia.
Re: TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha by fergie001: 3:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
Munzy14:

Chai I miss Umuahia...The celebration no go be here ...Seeing IKUKu out...is like a liberation.

Before he and his father becomes Tinubu of Abia..🤣🤣🤣🤣

From Tower to gate go dey sup now.
Tower to Gate to Junction.... Afugiri tinx now...

I go house go change, so that for night make person go step down there grin
Re: TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha by fergie001: 3:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
fx45:
We still have the courts... Or you no longer believe in your courts
For Presidential?

Have you seen our Courts nullify a Presidential Election?

1 Like

Re: TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha by luluosas(m): 3:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
The structure keeps building
Re: TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha by fergie001: 3:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
MadarasBlade:

I miss umuahia so much.
Got in here on Friday, leaving again tomorrow.. then back here on March 09.
Re: TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha by Proudlyomonna: 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
They are all going,it is settled.
Re: TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha by Munzy14(m): 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
fergie001:
Very handsome man.

Ohuhu huru uzo, their father. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Spraying money like hell now
Na so make he no go decamp grin grin

Ikuku is coming back to fight fire and blood..Governorship.

1 Like

Re: TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha by Munzy14(m): 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
fergie001:

Tower to Gate to Junction.... Afugiri tinx now...

I go house go change, so that for night make person go step down there grin
Abians did well...Very commendable to break away from crooks.
Re: TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha by fergie001: 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
ShadowCracker:

So you reckon lp will win Abia.
People have reservations with Otti as a person oooo, tbh! He aided the Orjis for years.

However, at this point, people only want to vote LP. The man celebrating today, many people didn't know him, they just celebrate anything LP and shout Obi kererenke.... So that should cover Otti.

He messed up in 2015, now, he must OPEN HIS EYES WIDEEEEEEEEE.

2 Likes

Re: TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha by LexngtonSteele: 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
shizzle1:

Shizzle1 to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother
that boy lexingetonSteele is a very useless fool. He is thesame idiot as GeneralOjukwu, MartinCorridon etc

He's a cursed yorubastard, he sees Igbos in his dream

Why are you calling all the names of your mum's ga.ngb.ang club ? grin
Re: TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha by kkonyeji(m): 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
spencekat:
I hope Ikpeazu lost?

He lost in the preliminary, LP Candidate won but there's going to be a supplementary election within 7days in Obingwa.
Dem wan rig d election to favor him, but we'll resist him.

Meanwhile, LP candidate won for ABA North/South Fed constituency.

1 Like

Re: TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha by kkonyeji(m): 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
Abia state is about to be delivered from the shakles of the Orjis coven.

Abians return LP as Governor next month and see Abia top other state for development.

Sure, we will.

Alex Otti we know!
Re: TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha by Charly68: 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
This election is revealing deep things oo..the mighty are falling ,their tactics have failed ..Obi has exposed their shenanigans
Re: TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha by yomi531(m): 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
But Abia votes I saw was damn too poor. 160000 or something. Too poor na. Chai
Re: TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha by spencekat(m): 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
kkonyeji:

He lost in the preliminary, LP Candidate won but there's going to be a supplementary election within 7days in Obingwa.
Dem wan rig d election to favor him, but we'll resist him.

Meanwhile, LP candidate won for ABA North/South Fed constituency.
They don come oo,but they go fail.Kai,Obingwa is where they always carry out their'magic'.
Re: TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha by fergie001: 3:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
Munzy14:

Na so make he no go decamp grin grin

Ikuku is coming back to fight fire and blood..Governorship.
He is a good person Sha. He spends even without knowing you, just call him say Sir... we don't have transformer next thing he will just call you saying my people are coming to see you. Things don happen, Dem go fix am and you go still see cut, but the toga of father and son really angered people for a long time; and Ikpeazu well (he has killed PDP in the State)

Ikwuano and Umuahia N(Ibeku side) voted him but Ohuhu (my place) and Umuahia South resisted.

There is a sharing formula: it's now our turn, yet Ikuku wan put head.
Re: TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha by promisedeco(m): 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
As an Abian, this is best news so far
Re: TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha by Kaiser20: 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
They said one Indian woman age 138 years prepared Juju for Peter Obi to change Nigeria structure in politics
Re: TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha by Munzy14(m): 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
fergie001:

He is a good person Sha. He spends even without knowing you, just call him say Sir... we don't have transformer next thing he will just call you saying my people are coming to see you. Things don happen, Dem go fix am and you go still see cut, but the toga of father and son really angered people for a long time; and Ikpeazu well (he has killed PDP in the State)

Ikwuano and Umuahia N(Ibeku side) voted him but Ohuhu (my place) and Umuahia South resisted.

There is a sharing formula: it's now our turn, yet Ikuku wan put head.
This Ikwuano people eeh, anywhere belle face people...🤣🤣🤣🤣
Well, na PDP stronghold.

You guys did well..

Ikuku na over pampereď baby mpa.
Re: TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha by fergie001: 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
Munzy14:

This Ikwuano people eeh, anywhere belle face people...🤣🤣🤣🤣
Well, na PDP stronghold.

You guys did well..

Ikuku na over pampereď baby mpa.
Haha, I am not Ikwuano oooo, just that my whole politics na there. I no even know anywhere for my native Umuahia sef.

One ediot made me travel, I asked a favour he called me a fool. We don teach am better lesson, I am glad. Make e come go Senate make I see am grin grin grin
Re: TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
Good news no 2.
Re: TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha by TrumpDonald2: 3:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

Obi na man you be abeg. Labour packing everything despite coming to lime light six months ago .

Winning Self acclaimed king maker in Lagos

Assuming Inec did the right thing, this election would've been concluded by PO LEADING with a wide margin, but INEC compromised. Despite this, I am still hopeful.

My brother, the thing tire me. Since Buhari made it impossible to buy votes, they are now using INEC itself to rig it.

I am waiting for the presidential election result. Na for court the matter go end.
Re: TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha by Solocoin: 3:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
This is amazing, LP is teaching them the real election
Re: TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha by Benblaq(m): 3:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
yomi531:
But Abia votes I saw was damn too poor. 160000 or something. Too poor na. Chai
You want dem to count millions? Shey you see say Ekiti na over voting
Re: TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha by ahamonyeka(m): 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
Good!
Re: TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha by IamgratefulLord(f): 3:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
[quote author=Oshiommo09 post=121302963]V[/quotis this not

Is this not a fraudulent business?? Repent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage / Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP / AK-47 Bullet Pierces Abia Court Roof During Session In Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.