Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,159 members, 7,860,145 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

Buhari's Media Aide In Shock Over Peter Obi's Votes In The North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Media Aide In Shock Over Peter Obi's Votes In The North (4480 Views)

Atedo Peterside: Where Was Amaechi When Obi's Votes Were Transferred To Tinubu / Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos / Peter Obi Votes In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Media Aide In Shock Over Peter Obi's Votes In The North by IGBOSON1: 3:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
And this is with all the rigging and intimidation of voters!

My only hope is that with the rigging, inducement of governors and INEC officials, and use of thugs, that the criminal Tinubu would help set in motion the upheavals that would see Nigeria implode so everyone can go their separate ways! Let him go and be president of Oduduwaland!

Can any sane mind possibly conceive a situation where that wicked, sick, old, incoherent, senile and greedy man, together with his horde of thugs and bigoted hangers-on, would preside over the affairs of this country and have access to the national vault!? That he’s been allowed to get this far is tragic enough, never mind him being president! It doesn’t bear thinking!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Media Aide In Shock Over Peter Obi's Votes In The North by LesbianBoy(m): 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
Peter obi actually won this election

This election was a strange one and I think it's because of the current pain Nigerians are going through

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Media Aide In Shock Over Peter Obi's Votes In The North by ezechi242: 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
Treadway:
My southwest people really disappointed me. All I expected is that the youths should help us achieve 25% in at least three SW states aside Lagos. If that had been the case, this election would have been deemed won by PO by now. PO will have the majority votes but won't achieve the 24 states spread. Imagine,even the North giving more figures than the enlightened SW. So disappointing. They scream no job, no light, no this, no that, but still went with the PDAPC instead of saying enough is enough. Una daddies and mummies in the SW and some youths, una no try oooo.

relax bro those western results will be contested in the court ...obi should get 25 in ondo, oyo and ekiti just relax

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Media Aide In Shock Over Peter Obi's Votes In The North by BeardedmeatR(m): 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
peepydelano:
Na all those northern Christians, they really wanted to prove something but they shall be humbled, Obi was just a big distraction in this election.Congrats jagaban borgu. I hate post election wailings.
Imagine this Mikano guy! Already shitting in his pants when the final results are not out.

You have dumped Atiku already. 😸😝

Rip PDP.
Re: Buhari's Media Aide In Shock Over Peter Obi's Votes In The North by loosecanon50(m): 4:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
LuQuLuQu:
They never see something

They should wait..

Tinubu!!…tap tap tap before Obi snaps your arm! grin

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Media Aide In Shock Over Peter Obi's Votes In The North by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Imagine this Mikano guy! Already shitting in his pants when the final results are not out.

You have dumped Atiku already. 😸😝

Rip PDP.
grin I’ve always preferred Tinubu over Obi, so if Atiku can’t have it then let Tinubu have it. So it’s a winwin situation for me
Re: Buhari's Media Aide In Shock Over Peter Obi's Votes In The North by jahson19(m): 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
Wechat available....... Dm on whatsapp 07060484741

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eze Igbo Of Ajao Estate Has Been Sentenced To Prison / Shocker: Onitsha In 1950 Is More Decent Than Ibadan Of 2023!!! / Delta: Tribunal Re-Affirms Sherriff (PDP) As Elected Gov, Dismisses APC, LP, SDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.