Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja (66658 Views)

All INEC National Commissioners In Closed-Door Meeting Over Adamawa Election / Fight Erupts At PDP Governorship Primaries In Awka (Pictures, Video) / DSS, Police Begin Fresh Screening At INEC Collation Centre In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by princeade86(m): 5:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
MUYEEKFIRST:
you are mad for mentioning KWARA, KWARA is 109% batified
like ur father is ma...d. Omo al....e jati jati. Politicians slave.
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by Iamziggy: 5:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
When electoral results favours any of these parties it's a good news but if it's the opposite it's a fake news. Every party do their own rigging in one way or the other. May the best rigger wins.
nairalandankrah:
large number of Nigerians are beginning to stage protest at the presidential collation centre at the international conference centre in Abuja to demand for electronic transmission of results from INEC.

They have vowed to occupy the commission’s headquarters building and the presidential collation centre in Abuja until their demands are met.
https://ait.live/protest-erupts-at-inec-national-collation-centre-in-abuja/
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by princeade86(m): 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
MeaslesMumpsRub:

You are a bastard child.
like ur generation abi.
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by Theo001(m): 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
princeade86:
I be Yoruba, but I will never wish old man to rule Nigeria. Very greedy, and sold Yoruba to Fulanis.
....you are right my brother I’m yoruba also ! No tinubu will never rule Nigeria ✍🏾
Very greedy useless man

2 Likes

Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by JealousCobra(m): 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
seborrhic:
Like play,like play,this will soon get out of hand.

Definitely, it must!!
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by CodeTemplar: 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
Daft riggers. They overshoot the valid voters count in their desperate bid to rack up a winning cumulative quickly.
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by princeade86(m): 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
MUYEEKFIRST:
because right from time, they are also slaves na. Abi wetin be Yoruba to afonja? We need to say enough is enough.
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by Theo001(m): 5:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
Theo001:
....you are right my brother Tinubu will never rule Nigeria ✍🏾
Very greedy useless man
Druglord
Master of thugs
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by princeade86(m): 5:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
BJanta:

You must be a bustard to claim to be Yoruba, being an Iboman. No Yoruba would say ' I be Yoruba ' . Every Yoruba would say, ' I am a Yoruba man or woman or boy or girl ' And besides that proves nothing beside the election results. A bullet is waiting outside there on the street for any trouble maker .
gbogbo eyan to ba ti soro tinubu ni Igbo. Nibo no tinubu wa nigba ti won pa omo Yoruba ni ilu won? Nibo ni o wa nigba ti igboho ni wahala. Fulani o le daju ara won bi o ti daju Yoruba. Bi nkan ban sele ni ariwa, yio ti fowo ranse si won. Ninu Koro, a mon iye oko elejo to wo noti, nipase tinubu. An fani wo ni omo Yoruba je Lara tinubu. Fun mi ni esi to ba je wipe omo oduduwa ni ooooo. Eran...ko jati jati.

1 Like

Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by princeade86(m): 5:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
MeaslesMumpsRub:

You are a bastard child.
gbogbo eyan to ba ti soro tinubu ni Igbo. Nibo no tinubu wa nigba ti won pa omo Yoruba ni ilu won? Nibo ni o wa nigba ti igboho ni wahala. Fulani o le daju ara won bi o ti daju Yoruba. Bi nkan ban sele ni ariwa, yio ti fowo ranse si won. Ninu Koro, a mon iye oko elejo to wo noti, nipase tinubu. An fani wo ni omo Yoruba je Lara tinubu. Fun mi ni esi to ba je wipe omo oduduwa ni ooooo. Od...e

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by Calicoe: 5:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
Inec chairman is about to start chaos in this country and he doesn't know that. Make him just dey form loyalty
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by rickleye: 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
christistruth01:

He will

Please don't make the mistake of 1966

Exactly or the Military will return and we are back to Square 1
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by JealousCobra(m): 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
MUYEEKFIRST:

Kwara got what!!! Your brain dey ache you abi😎😎
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
basilo102:

Without direct transmission of ward results to INEC portal, the election should be cancelled till INEC is ready
Exactly
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by Babastrong(m): 5:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
[quote author=Samunique post=121306503] More are coming !

The child that says his mother will not sleep will also remain sleepless !![ You are planning to waste lives again. Remember 1967-1970]
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by ebenholer2(m): 5:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
Angelfrost:

What majority sir?!!

Why can't the results from every polling unit be sent directly to INEC as was proposed with bvacs?!!

Why can't the violence and thuggery be kept at bay?!!

Why the underage voting?!!

I have nothing against majority choosing Tinubu as president, but how can we call a rigged result the mind of the majority?!!

Why is INEC still making the same mistakes of several years past?!!

When Buhari won in 2015, how many dissenting voices did you hear?!! How many protests?!!!

MAMOOD Yakubu made it known on Saturday that they experienced hitches that lead to
delay in uploading the result. This might be believed to be a lie by many but we can never tell if it is.
Keeping the violence at bay is not the absolute responsibility of INEC but of government which they have done by putting in place both military and para-military personnel.
Under age voting has been the order of the day in the north from the inception, who will tame it than the north themselves.
Fine, there might be a slight rigging in place but I tell you the truth it will not have any meaningful effect on the result u are seeing. However we need not believe in fable, evidences of such happening can be tabled before the court and the whole world will see it.
Above all, mistakes are inevitable in life, if we all point out such mistakes I believe there might be expected changes by them. But as it stands, INEC have done their best by letting the wishes of the majority stand.
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by seglabsy(m): 5:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
seunmsg:
The paid PDP crowd will soon be dispersed.
sense no dey,enemy of nigeria,
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by wirinet(m): 5:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
seborrhic:
Like play,like play,this will soon get out of hand.

APC was prepared for the fall out of their rigging. That's why the deployed thousands of military men on the streets and thats why they stopped children going to school till further notice. The next few days is expected to be wild. It might surpass ENDSARS.

1 Like

Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by Osolo1(m): 5:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
Is it not too early to start whinning ? You people are yet to learn the ropes .
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by Vicson2021: 5:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
I never trusted the Inec chairman
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by MeaslesMumpsRub: 5:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
princeade86:
like ur generation abi.

Go and ask your mother.
You were fathered by an Igbo thug in Nnewi
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by HellVictorinho7: 5:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:

Don't worry yourself, Tinubu will never rule Nigeria
if there is a need and the tools,even u will be robbed and pushed away, violence is not new to the sun.
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
nairalandankrah:
large number of Nigerians are beginning to stage protest at the presidential collation centre at the international conference centre in Abuja to demand for electronic transmission of results from INEC.

They have vowed to occupy the commission’s headquarters building and the presidential collation centre in Abuja until their demands are met.

They are wasting their time.

June 12, 1993 cannot be repeated. It can never never be repeated.

Hope 93 was annulled, Renewed Hope 23 can never be annulled.

Abiola paid the price with his life for a time like this.
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by adrianehis(m): 5:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
[na me and you go suffer for eight years abi continue
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by yeshuasfootstep(m): 5:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
Foolish Inec. We are about to enter 4th day, yet no headway.

Because you're tied by your self inflicted goal shifting and rigging confusion.

You see evil money and refuse to get sense, that you're even using bvas which will be very difficult to circumvent.

See as you're sweating over a simple task of count and upload.
Just like a fish that swallows bait and hook.

I don't envy your evil ways, because I know that in one way or the other, you must pay for subverting the will of God and the people.

Had it been the right thing is done, anyone who loose will take it in good fate.

But no, you chose anarchy over peace.
Make Una no burn this country o.
Make Una do the right thing.
I don talk my own.
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by amliftedhigher: 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
nairalandankrah:

It shall not well with Mahmood?
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by ultimateprof: 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
If only this incompetent INEC chairman knows what will befall him after this his wicked assignment to Nigerians. He is playing with fire!
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by reddingtonblack: 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
OmoFiditi:
Those Kwara, Ekiti and Ondo results were clearly rigged without proper statistical expertise. grin

The numbers do not tally with accredited voters by a wide margin, they also do not tally with BVAS and IreV records. grin

Anywhere Peter Obi no win in Nigeria is rigged. kindly carry una wahala go court.

Peter obi won all East it is free and credible but Tinubu win some part in SW it is rigged, the thunder wey go fire some of you ehn
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by victorVIC1(m): 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
princeade86:
They tried, but really messed up also. I can't blame head of inec, rather, useless ad-hoc staff that will just collect peanut to altered the results. What they will also suffer in the future.

It's quite pitiable. The same ad-hoc staff will complete their NYSC program only to start complaining about the job situation in Nigeria. What goes around comes around
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by Akuruoulo(m): 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
Evil nation
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by Killermamba: 5:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
nairalandankrah:

good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun / Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch / Col. Agbu Kefas Wins Taraba Governorship Election In A Landslide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.