Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja (66655 Views)

All INEC National Commissioners In Closed-Door Meeting Over Adamawa Election / Fight Erupts At PDP Governorship Primaries In Awka (Pictures, Video) / DSS, Police Begin Fresh Screening At INEC Collation Centre In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by nesphil(m): 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
lnfamous National Electoral Corruption well done o
for conniving with the failed Asso of Present-day Criminals (APC)
to circumvent the will of the people.

nairalandankrah:
large number of Nigerians are beginning to stage protest at the presidential collation centre at the international conference centre in Abuja to demand for electronic transmission of results from INEC.

They have vowed to occupy the commission’s headquarters building and the presidential collation centre in Abuja until their demands are met.
https://ait.live/protest-erupts-at-inec-national-collation-centre-in-abuja/
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by darthv: 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
IgOga:

Stop spreading fake news....Ekiti was clearly 315K and PDP knows it. They signed it...It was read to them.....projected on the screen....PDP has lost they are looking for who will help them disrupt the process
shut the Bleep up, you are not even ashamed
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by Djele: 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
When it turns to a revolution u can't dispersed

seunmsg:
The paid PDP crowd will soon be dispersed.

1 Like

Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by Midehi3(f): 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
Drealman20:

If e sure for una, make dem announce result finish na grin
Announced or not, the only weapon you guys have is to rig, if e sure let's do proper process
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by baaliyah(m): 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tissaia:
he is unhealthy and sick as fck

I am sure he's healthier than your da d

1 Like

Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by amstardi: 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
This INEC chairman is the biggest threat to our democracy .

Was he the structure the APC boasted about ?

1 Like

Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by Solocoin: 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
This people are still thinking the youth don't know anything. Allow the people choice and you said no. Even 2019 people didn't protest and if they start this protest you won't stop it. Revolution has started and will be completed. Obasanjo warned you but you didn't listen.

1 Like

Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by Earthquakes: 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Where are the Security agencies? Enemies of democracy will not be allowed to thrive unpurnished

Table turn you remember??
E go reach everyone as buhari hardship reach everyone grin grin

1 Like

Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by amstardi: 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
baaliyah:

I am sure he's healthier than your da d
no he is not . Stop it
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by Angelfrost(m): 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
Midehi3:

Yes, watch the body language of INEC chairman

They are playing with fire!

They and corrupt politicians don't seem to understand how deeply important and sensitive this election is to most Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by nonhuman(m): 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
I am against inec in this election but I won't support this oaid protesters because it's obvious, I will support only real protesters without unform placard
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by zadokchidi: 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
princeade86:
They tried, but really messed up also. I can't blame head of inec, rather, useless ad-hoc staff that will just collect peanut to altered the results. What they will also suffer in the future.
...na we and go suffer..the money given to will last only but 1year
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by YungMillionaire: 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
Figger:
Interim govt. Is inevitable, I even want the military to take over, this Nigerian democracy is arrant nonsense.

When I win, I win. When I lose, military take over. Ogbon, sodiqui.

2 Likes

Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by tamdun: 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:

Don't worry yourself, Tinubu will never rule Nigeria
This isn't 1993
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by Angelfrost(m): 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
seunmsg:
The paid PDP crowd will soon be dispersed.

This is very unintelligent!

How can a youth even talk like this?! Why??!

Is Nigeria not overdue for growth and development?!

Will this nonsense INEC is doing be accepted even in Egypt or Ghana?! Not to mention UK, America or Canada!

Will there be protests if INEC are doing their job honestly and conscientiously?!!

Let's not allow corruption push this nation into preventable anarchy!... We should be able to elect leaders that at least majority will be happy with... Every vote should and must count.

2 Likes

Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by Linesman(m): 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
INEC are Just Simply Playing with Nigerians.
Make Dem just dey Play.

1 Like

Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by Blaze14k: 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
christistruth01:

He will

Please don't make the mistake of 1966

What mistake..? Ok i believe u are happy with the results.. fine. I believe u love the way buhari ruled us and i also believe nigeria has done alot for u. So we will accept ur foolishness and continue suffering and smiling while u enjoy ur beautiful nigeria.
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by BJanta: 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
princeade86:
I be Yoruba, but I will never wish old man to rule Nigeria. Very greedy, and sold Yoruba to Fulanis.

You must be a bustard to claim to be Yoruba, being an Iboman. No Yoruba would say ' I be Yoruba ' . Every Yoruba would say, ' I am a Yoruba man or woman or boy or girl ' And besides that proves nothing beside the election results. A bullet is waiting outside there on the street for any trouble maker .
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by ebenholer2(m): 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
THEY HAVE STARTED USING THE GULLIBLE YOUTHS TO ACHIEVE THEIR AIMS...PLEASE GO TO COURT AND STOP CONSTITUTING NUISANCE. I WAS EXPECTING THEM TO COUNTER ELECTION SCORES WITH A VIABLE EVIDENCE THAN USING IrEV AS AN EXCUSE TO CRUCIFY MAMOOD YAKUBU
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by YungMillionaire: 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
Reinaldo:
The most useless election I have ever seen. What do these people take Nigerians for?

When you win, it is democracy. When you lose it is 'The most useless election...'

Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by IMMUNO1(m): 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
But why is Buhari so silent? That man sef. They are planning to waste innocent bloods again.
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by sleemomymy: 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tissaia:
What does that have to do with election?
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by Businessman1986(m): 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
OmoFiditi:

How APC win, when it has destroyed the country with inflation poverty etc and depends on keep the people hungry in order to buy votes. Getaway from here! Dirty Thiefnubuu urchin!

APC will NEVER COME BACK and rule One Nigeria. Take it from me. grin

Asiwaju Tinubu, the former governor of Lagos, who has never held a federal post, has just vied for the highest office. He deserves to be judged only on the merit of his past performance. And he has.

May God use Asiwaju Tinubu to right the Nigerian ship. Amin

1 Like

Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by Dedeity: 4:59pm On Feb 27, 2023
highchief1:
anybody that is not OBIDIENT is a fraud.Thunder fire u der
That thunder is for your harlot of a mother who gave birth to a bastard like you

1 Like

Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:59pm On Feb 27, 2023
Dedeity:
Mamud yakubu is a big fraud

now that the military is on the streets of abuja .

na wetin remain!

Army do the needful
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by Sleekfingers: 4:59pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tissaia:

Are you his doctor?

Wait and see if you reach his age. By then your Toto go don dey Comot maggots.....
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by michoim(m): 5:00pm On Feb 27, 2023
Dedeity:
Mamud yakubu is a big fraud
When things don't go there way they called it a fraud. What a generation!
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by Neyopumpin13: 5:00pm On Feb 27, 2023
OmoFiditi:
Those Kwara, Ekiti and Ondo results were clearly rigged without proper statistical expertise. grin

The numbers do not tally with accredited voters by a wide margin, they also do not tally with BVAS and IreV records. grin
Enugu am Anambra clearly rigged .
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by ejimatic: 5:00pm On Feb 27, 2023
nairalandankrah:
large number of Nigerians are beginning to stage protest at the presidential collation centre at the international conference centre in Abuja to demand for electronic transmission of results from INEC.

They have vowed to occupy the commission’s headquarters building and the presidential collation centre in Abuja until their demands are met.
https://ait.live/protest-erupts-at-inec-national-collation-centre-in-abuja/
. Kuje prison willhave new inmates today!

1 Like

Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by HayB100(m): 5:00pm On Feb 27, 2023
Emola12:
make Dem upload the results mouh rest abeg
go upload am nah, you no get am for hand? Upload the one wey dey your hand, omo eru 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by Awesome01(m): 5:00pm On Feb 27, 2023
Why won't we respect our own laws.

All your party agents at each levels from polling unit - Ward - LGA - State signed that the results were accurate but you want to debate the figures at the National level. That's wrong na.

Our constitution says that if you are not satisfied with the results, go to tribunal. This same Dino was among the law makers o.
Re: Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja by tabaralph: 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:

Don't worry yourself, Tinubu will never rule Nigeria

And who will rule Nigeria… just asking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting / OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun / Col. Agbu Kefas Wins Taraba Governorship Election In A Landslide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.