Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him (55292 Views)

Call EFCC To Order, Nigeria Not Lawless Country – Yahaya Bello Media Office / Father Mbaka Performs Spiritual ‘Cleansing’ In Governor Uzodinma’s Office In Imo / Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Looks Dapper In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by madapcmod: 4:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
It's obvious Igbos detest bad leaders and reject them but the system is flawed thereby making some of d rejects find their way by any means. Unlike our SW brothers that stuck with APC despite seeing APC is d worst party in the history of Nigeria to cap it, they presented a dead candidate

Igbo politics is dynamic

4 Likes

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by ObaOfYorubaLand: 4:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
chatinent:

Flog?

😁😁😁
y

Seriously flog that foolish governor
Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by Johnn78: 4:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
floret23:
They should step down for LP Candidate. Abi what's the essence of coming a distant third?
To hell with you and your ipob party and Biaf*raud president
Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by rigarmortis: 4:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
priceactionx:
lol, they will attack him wella and curse him wella even here. Let him come back in the next few years as the only option to contest from among his tribe, he will be the best that ever happen to their land. NZOGBU ZOGBU politics.

Name me one Igbo presidential candidate that Igbos have bothered about apart from Obi.

Even Ojukwu lost to Obasanjo in the east

4 Likes

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by onuman: 4:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
chatinent:
A very foolish Igbo governor. The worst in Nigeria, seconded by Ortom. His political career is over.

Ortom fought a good fight for his Benue people ravaged by Fulani herdsmen. His successor will take a cue from him

RUGA started to be killed in Ortom's Benue state.

Shorrup, if you don't know what is good to talk about.

2 Likes

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by floret23(f): 4:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
Johnn78:

To hell with you and ur ipob party and Biaf*raud president
Hooligans. You are behaving like Tinubu's surpporters.

1 Like

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by princeade86(m): 4:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

Bruh all Nigeria politicians are useless they are wicked all of them
my brother, u are valid 100% very wicked and useless. If u have good intentions, why using billions or trillions to campaign.

1 Like

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by Tecno66: 4:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
chatinent:

You really don't know Ikpeazu then. I repeat, he is the most useless governor in Nigeria. I'd say since inception too.
Na G5 governor.
Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by Almaigaa: 4:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
chatinent:
A very foolish Igbo governor. The worst in Nigeria, seconded by Ortom. His political career is over.

He will go back the way he came in grin grin

1 Share

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
chatinent:
And my darling governor who from the very beginning of his tenure submitted us into the great hands of God almighty.
Now he will retire back to his village.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by Solocoin: 4:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
chatinent:

You really don't know Ikpeazu then. I repeat, he is the most useless governor in Nigeria. I'd say since inception too.
You don't have joy at all 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
newnigerdelta00:

The violence that you labor party has been praying for once the fire starts burning before international community arrives your entire family may have been roasted

Biafra liberation forces are in charge operating with the Biafra government ruled of engagement. You get it!

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by Johnn78: 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
floret23:
Hooligans. You are behaving like Tinubu's surpporters.
Zombidiot. ipob suddenly interested in elections in the zoo cos their Biaf*raud son wants to be president.
Dont worry by wednesday morning, be getting ready to dust up ur Biafra or death placards.Nobody cares about ur ipob party party and Biaf*raud president.
Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by Myclubmycash: 4:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
Igbos don't lick a** because of power. If you are good they support you, but if they see you as corrupt, they disgrace and embarrass you. In 2007, 2015, Igbos never gave the likes of OUK, Jim Nwobodo, Rochas Okorocha and their likes the kind of support they are giving to Peter Obi today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by madapcmod: 4:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
stillme231:
Ikeazu na goat...

Ibos are their own problems...

They should stand up and chase those fools out of office

They are doing that, yet you are still blaming them. Meanwhile your people are still stuck with useless APC that is worst.

Igbos don't condone nonsense nor follow parties like cult. Even APGA that is considered Igbo party will not be spared in Anambra come next Guber election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by JealousCobra(m): 4:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
Johnn78:

To hell with you and ur ipob party and Biaf*raud president

PDP is a scam😎

Lp is the next government in Lagos State. If you are not ok with this then Lagos is surrounded with lagoons and oceans. Make your choice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by SpatialKing(m): 4:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Hope they are seeing how Igbos hate bad leaders

2 Likes

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by Johnn78: 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
JealousCobra:

PDP is a scam😎

Lp is the next government in Lagos State. If you are not ok with this then Lagos is surrounded with lagoons and oceans. Make your choice.
To hell with you and your ipob party and Biaf*raud president.
Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by stillme231: 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
madapcmod:

They are doing that, yet you are still blaming them. Meanwhile your people are still stuck with useless APC that is worst.

Igbos don't condone nonsense nor follow parties like cult. Even APGA that is considered Igbo party will not be spared in Anambra come next Guber election
I am from Edo and I love the ibos. Thank to OBi for having a good name , everyone in LP is winning because everyone voted for LP not even knowing the persons on paper

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by brain54(m): 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
franchasofficia:
The worst Governors are:

Hopeless Uzodinma
El Rufai
Okezie Ikpeazu
Yaya Bello
Oyetola
Ganduje
Nyesome Wike
Solomon Lalong
Ìfeanyi Okowa
I don’t think El Rufia and wike are that bad though from your list.

Na only one thing make both of them get k- leg each!

Okowa na another ‘worst’ I even forget that one before…
Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by mctony5050(m): 4:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
chatinent:
Reward of G5 Ortom also loses to Apc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by Houstency(m): 4:29pm On Feb 27, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by ItisWell22(f): 4:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
stillme231:
Ikeazu na goat...

We’re doing so already oga, as you can see.

No need to call us fools when we’re already doing the needful… 🙄🤨

1 Like

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by edungene7: 4:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
The Igbo's will always call black black irrespective of who bears the burnt not like some cowards who celebrate mediocrers in the name of brotherhood

1 Like

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by BOBBYNIGUESZ(m): 4:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
Easy said than done ✅
stillme231:
Ikeazu na goat...

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by franchasofficia: 4:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
brain54:

I don’t think El Rufia and wike are that bad though from your list.

Na only one thing make both of them get k- leg each!

Okowa na another ‘worst’ I even forget that one before…
El Rufai is the worst, dont be deceived.

El Rufai is a confirmed terrorist, a devil incarnate.

Kaduna elections result despite rigging is a testimony to that

1 Like

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by floret23(f): 4:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
Johnn78:

Zombidiot. ipob suddenly interested in elections in the zoo cos their Biaf*raud son wants to be president.
Dont worry by wednesday morning, be getting ready to dust up ur Biafra or death placards.Nobody cares about ur ipob party party and Biaf*raud president.
grin grin
I pity your life sha.

2 Likes

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by everythinggirly(f): 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
All the people of Abia apart from his supporters should flog him 100 stroke of Cain, he deserve to feel some good amount of pain.

2 Likes

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by madapcmod: 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
stillme231:
I am from Edo and I love the ibos. Thank to OBi for having a good name , everyone in LP is winning because everyone voted for LP not even knowing the persons on paper

I am also based in Edo, Benin to be precise. I love Edolites because they believe in fairness and are stubborn like Igbos to say no to bad leaders. They came to Obaseki help when Oshiomole was persecuting him and saved him, now that Obaseki is misbehaving, they abandon him without wasting time and move to LP. That's dynamic politics. No time to lick any godfather ass

Oba gha tor kpee..... Iseeee!

2 Likes

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by Voiceofthestree: 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
princeade86:
my brother, u are valid 100% very wicked and useless. If u have good intentions, why using billions or trillions to campaign.

Bruh if you have passport file for visa and jaapa no hope for this country no be lie oooo. The person way wan do am them no go let am reach there. I be Yoruba man me and my family vote for Peter Obi but I am sure they will manipulate the result in favour of Tinubu we are on another long thing I swear. Nigeria no fit good some idiot as still shouting Tinubu I can’t imagine I still share country with some idiot and senless people way suffer no deh tired

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him by Freebills12: 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
ObaOfYorubaLand:
They should flog him too.

I will pay for the flight that will take him to Efcc Abuja.

He wasted 8years of people's life.
Labour party should take over asap

I hope you have seen the nature of an Igbo Man... They don't compromise, reason they are supporting Obi, rejected Buhari for five times and will still reject Tinibu tomorrow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) / APC Governors Swoop On Jonathan Ahead Of 2023 Elections / Femi Fani-Kayode: What Taliban's Imminent Victory In Afghanistan Proves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.