Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,084 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

A Bill Is Coming - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Bill Is Coming (278 Views)

Nigeria War Is Coming. Psychic Prophecy! / 2019: Atiku Is Coming; Rivers Is Getting Ready - Wike Shares Photos / "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Bill Is Coming by NOwazobia: 3:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
After this election, a Bill will likely be raised to separate the date of the presidential election from that of the senate, Rep and all other constituency elections because of the effect of Peter Obi on these other electoral positions, in this year (2023) election.

They will fear that a likely thing may happen in the future, so without taking chances, a Bill will be presented, most probably by Southern member from either of the two formerly popular deprecated parties.

While this bill could have its way, it would create more expenses for the in/DEPENDENT sElectoral C/Omission

This year's election may likely be taught in the books of history, years to come. grin

Though I am not happy about the atmosphere of the presidential election, it has shown that Tinubu is empty and despised, and only popular among thugs, thieves, and low lives. This has been a source of joy to me. cheesy

I wonder if he knows the meaning of Free and Fair at all. tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Bill Is Coming by Moh247: 3:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nigeria can't afford such expenses... Saraki tried it and it didn't scale through

(1) (Reply)

Ani Asiwaju Yin Laje / Where Is Abdulsalami To Remind Candidates & Parties Vows Taken / How Igbos Have Tried To Claim Lagos As ‘No Man’s Land’ Before Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.