Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,166 members, 7,811,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far (66000 Views)

I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike / Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan / Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by stillme231: 7:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
AFONJACOW:
he's a bitter soul... where is Amachi that betrayed Jonathan his brother ?
forgotten
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by planetbluz: 7:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
Basher8583:

But when LP won in Lagos. It wasing rigging
Lots of video and pictorial evidence in rivers state. LP no kuku get rigging structure if u can be truthful to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by kennethesan(m): 7:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
It is disastrous when conscience die... Working for Obi in Rivers would have been effortless while rigging gan be tasking and life threatening....
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by teemonk(m): 7:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
Kam2021:
Make una calm down. I'm not pro APC but I think Tinubu will perform better than Buhari in all areas.If he emerges the winner NOTHING will happen to WIKE.All the candidates are good and have done well.My only problem with him and his wife,is the lack of proper way to talk to people and agberoish politics, aside that,he will work.
Make una forgive WIKE,I still believe he weighed the benefits of a Tinubu presidency. Let peace reign.

Are you okay? Are you one of the docile youths we have in the country that adjust to every shit thrown at?
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by Awesometouch1: 7:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
It's not even possible for Obi to defeat Tinubu in his fortress, Lagos, but lose Rivers.
The very heart of igbo people.
This is rigging gone wrong.
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by mrkel(m): 7:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
Abracadabra result.
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by AFONJACOW(m): 7:59pm On Feb 27, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

I see you have been living outside for 8 years that's why you are looking for 80k phone to buy

Don't deny your reality, iheme chinanza our slave from osu
clown phone i want to give to my little niece and nephews as gift... how many people u Don dash something before

Show ur face lemme show mime so we can compare
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by ProphetM0hammad: 8:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
AFONJACOW:
clown phone i want to give to my little niece and nephews as gift... how many people u Don dash something before

Show ur face lemme show mime so we can compare
I was expecting that stale line, it's either your niece, son or brother.

Don't be in a hurry to see my face, I'm a militia and my face might be the last face you'll see if you cause an uproar in other people's home, 3mm bullet to your throat
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by robosky02(m): 8:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
Vinstel:
Wike stop wasting your time rigging and producing rubbish results. Obi won in Rivers with a very wide margin, you can't subvert the will of the people

Omo this magic tey are doing is wow

We all saw Obi winning live

And where are they coming with their result?
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by kpompey: 8:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

E go shock you. Better prepare yourself. If a prophet had told you that HE Peter Obi would beat thieffnubu in Lagos, would you have believed?

Tell APC to show you their dashboard from situation room. They can't.

This election was totally rigged and the evidence are there.

LP has already rejected the results.

They will claim their mandate in court.

And I believe you know Obi's history with the court. 😊
Obi lost with Atiku in court .They will lose again. Let him go to court.
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by Nyne: 8:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
basilo102:
This is the original result from oyigbo LGA. Stop decieving yourselves with Wike's fake results
LP = 22k +
APC = 2k +

Una don go steal inec paper, then go house go use blue biro write in una favor.
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by Reussite: 8:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
This is purely rigged. This election should be cancelled for real? Wike has done it for APC.
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by Promising5555: 9:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
How Tinubu won Obigbo is what I don't understand!! Rigged election
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by bizzibodi(m): 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
How can APC win rivers state that result should be cancelled.
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by HayB100(m): 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

As if you are blind! If you are intelligent enough you should know that Tinibu doesn't need to win here, second place with 45% votes is okay. Wike is not smart enough, he left many evidence that will be used to nail this result. He couldn't recover E8 form from different wards and local governments...
nah the head of your family blind, omo eru
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by 2tpick: 9:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
APC won in oyigbo.
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by AFONJACOW(m): 9:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

I was expecting that stale line, it's either your niece, son or brother.

Don't be in a hurry to see my face, I'm a militia and my face might be the last face you'll see if you cause an uproar in other people's home, 3mm bullet to your throat
clown am not ur mate enjoy the suffering u are passing through already attached is my picture cover yours and show me... suffer suffer head grin

Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by gift2xl: 9:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
Obi won in Rivers State clean
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by ProphetM0hammad: 9:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
AFONJACOW:
clown am not ur mate enjoy the suffering u are passing through already attached is my picture cover yours and show me... suffer suffer head grin

You don't get it
You and your regions are our slaves, even if i don't work
FG will credit my account with money from your region
We are born to rule you
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by bhella10: 10:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

You don't get it
We are born to rule you
e enter grin
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by laskab(f): 10:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
If it were the other way, is reliable news right? Biased & , aggressive people.
OduduaDefender:
This should be disregarded. It's fake news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by AFONJACOW(m): 10:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

You don't get it
We are born to rule you
5000 abi When ur mates are somewhere earning 7k euros.... chai I dey waste my time with ode
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by ProphetM0hammad: 10:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
AFONJACOW:
5000 abi When ur mates are somewhere earning 7k euros.... chai I dey waste my time with ode
You don't know anything, ask Bashir Ahmed

How much change did you get when you bought 80k itel from 7k euros grin
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by AFONJACOW(m): 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

You don't know anything, ask Bashir Ahmed

How much change did you get when you bought 80k itel from 7k euros grin
ode go chop the 5k ... I no dey talk with useless ppl ... online dangote
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by ProphetM0hammad: 10:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
AFONJACOW:
ode go chop the 5k ... I no dey talk with useless ppl ... online dangote
Mr Ugo iheme
You suffer to get things
But we get them for free, that's the difference
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by Mrmb: 10:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
OmoFiditi:
Wike simply bribed INEC officials and security officials with dollars and threatened voters.

Like Ekiti, and Kwara BVAS will catch them and the results will be cancelled.. cheesy grin

There is a video circulation online with Ekiti people protesting against Thiefnubuu for stealing their votes and writing results in Government House. Please whoever has that video, should start a thread. I can't seem to post video and pictures. .

do you have it? Can you start a thread with it?

These states you mentioned them no cancelled their votes na, please go help INEC cancelled am grin grin grin
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by TrumpDonald2: 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
kpompey:

Obi lost with Atiku in court .They will lose again. Let him go to court.
When Atiku was the one challenging.

Obi himself has never lost in court. He will claim his mandate.
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by wirinet(m): 11:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
jelel6:
I said yesterday that I was surprised Rivers would vote for Tinubu/APC to any substantial level. They never liked APC. One would expect Obi and PDP to take majority of the votes.

It's hard to explain this result from Rivers but there have been lots of strange results this election. With the way the election has been going, APC don't need to rig Rivers to win overall. Why risk soiling a largely free and fair elections with unnecessary rigging?

It's stupidity on the part of wike. He could get away with such blatant rigging with PDP as PDP is quite popular in Rivers State,but APC winning Rivers is an abomination. He should have just given APC the required 25% if he was wise. Rivers will mar the whole elections if care is not taken. People are beginning to protest and the results have not yet been announced. If Tinubu is announced as winner, there will be riots a over Rivers State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVbJCQijDXw&feature=shares

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by NwekereNdoki: 1:14am On Feb 28, 2023
Lol.

My own Oyigbo lol..

una dey joke..

I was there and on ground.

My brother snapped this pics

Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by AFONJACOW(m): 4:06am On Feb 28, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Mr Ugo iheme
You suffer to get things
But we get them for free, that's the difference
slay bullets awaits criminal like u... shame on u.. u are doing political thuggery for just 5k... online Dangote.
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by ProphetM0hammad: 6:50am On Feb 28, 2023
AFONJACOW:
slay bullets awaits criminal like u... shame on u.. u are doing political thuggery for just 5k... online Dangote.
How?
When I'll be in the office watching on TV while soldiers deal with troublemakers like you
Olisa okonko my slave
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by Basher8583: 10:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
planetbluz:
Lots of video and pictorial evidence in rivers state. LP no kuku get rigging structure if u can be truthful to yourself.

Really. You will look me in the eyes and tell me that the whole of SE wasn't rigged. my friend was flogged in enugu and sent away because he insisted to vote APC.

See I have come to understand something about you confused folks. It the things you do the most that you acuse others for doing.

Imaging a drug smuggling capital (Anambra) accusing BAT of being a drug dealer.

Now imagine a party that rigged an entire SE such that it was so glaring. The same people are yet claiming Tinubu rigged. Im sure he also rigged Lagos for your LP

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading / Herdsmen Hoist Flag In Orin-Ekiti, Near Fayemi’s Hometown / The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.