Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,665 members, 7,813,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far (66004 Views)

I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike / Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan / Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by ufotunang: 6:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
famology:
Fear Wike oooooooooo
...is Atiku that caused it ....if he had settled the problems and issues he had with Wike he would had won rivers State

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by famology(m): 6:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
ufotunang:
...is Atiku that caused it ....if he had settled the problems and issues he had with Wike he would had won rivers State

Pride
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by adekolaelect(m): 6:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
Vinstel:

Inec has already counted votes tendered and Obi won. All these trash been announced is concocted by Wike and his boys and it won't be allowed to stand just watch
Oga no one is permitted by law to stop INEC from performing her responsibility inter of election . Ok calm down emotional feeling has nothing to do with INEC .
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by fasterwell(m): 6:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
Vinstel:
Wike stop wasting your time rigging and producing rubbish results. Obi won in Rivers with a very wide margin, you can't subvert the will of the people

They fabricated results to favour tinubu in Oyigbo that is dominated by the igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by ufotunang: 6:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Just imagine? undecided
..is Atiku that caused it....if he did not have problems with Wike... Atiku would had won Rivers State
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by Chinedumejoooo: 6:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
I doubted this result because APC candidate can't win rivers State.
River State is party Igbo speaking State
River State is not Govern by APC member

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by ufotunang: 6:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
famology:

Pride
..yes Atiku had pride and he was selfish....he did not want PDP chairman to come from the south
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Wike is a manufacturer grin grin

He manufactured results. You have to give to him.

Inec are so corrupt and a total failure

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by Kam2021: 6:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
naturefellow:
with no due respect, you are mad!

A Tinubu Presidency is a delusion.
your opinion
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by Abiliboi: 6:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yeye structure. By buying results and ballot box snatching. F**k Inec

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by pacespot(m): 6:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
basilo102:

Tinubu thinks Nigeria is animal kingdom

To me, the major culprits of this election rigging are the military and police. They stand there protecting election riggers and chasing rightful voters away.
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by Asine: 6:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
Is this result for the same Rivers State where I voted and everyone was fully OBIDIENT , even old people.
The rigging is too much o.
Wike should fear God o because the Almighty God is still on the Throne.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by Coronavirus1: 6:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
Wike want to spoil his good name
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by Hopium: 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
feed70:

U wen de happen I sure say u no get up too 100k for account

How did you know? Are you a prophet? Awww cheesy

Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by Nyanabo(m): 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
Obio/Akpor, Port Harcourt and Ikwerre are yet to be announced. That's where the bloc votes are. And tinubu the chief of thugs can't win in these LGA
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by Miebaka22(m): 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
OmoFiditi:
Wike simply bribed INEC officials and security officials with dollars and threatened voters.

Like Ekiti, and Kwara BVAS will catch them and the results will be cancelled.. cheesy grin

There is a video circulation online with Ekiti people protesting against Thiefnubuu for stealing their votes and writing results in Government House. Please whoever has that video, should start a thread. I can't seem to post video and pictures. .

do you have it? Can you start a thread with it?

Is it the video you'd produce as evidence in court?, u don't know when to look for vital evidence and when to protest
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by Hopium: 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
toyflare:

If you had seen what the actual results been called looked like you will understand the issue on ground. With all the cancellations, Tippex marks and over voting mistakes, APC and INEC won’t have it easy on this one.

Story! It's your principal funeral cheesy

Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by naikeboy(m): 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
Wike is a coward

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by proprince(m): 6:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
Rivers people, how on earth will one man called Wike control you people like this.

Is time you bring Wike down.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by DeepSight(m): 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
wirinet:

There is no evidence of that. Under the circumstances you stated, rivers should have gone to Obi, mainly because of the massive igbo population in rivers. I am from the Nigeria delta and I understand political sentiments of the nigerdelta. The Nigeria delta is a PDP block. There is very little APC structure from delta to Rivers to akwaibom. Yes most people are angry at PDP for fielding Atiku and Okowa, but that would make them embrace APC, much less Tinubu. Obi would have been the alternative choice.
Most of my relatives are politically active in Delta.

I hear you, but if people are sympathetic to Wike, they may just listen to his entreaties to vote APC. Apparently he passed down the word through certain channels.

Dont forget his 200, 000 Special Assistants on 50k monthly.
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by Arutan: 6:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
Kam2021:
Make una calm down. I'm not pro APC but I think Tinubu will perform better than Buhari in all areas.If he emerges the winner NOTHING will happen to WIKE.All the candidates are good and have done well.My only problem with him and his wife,is the lack of proper way to talk to people and agberoish politics, aside that,he will work.
Make una forgive WIKE,I still believe he weighed the benefits of a Tinubu presidency. Let peace reign.

Exactly what i think and that’s my position as well. Tinubu Presidency will surprise a lot of people with the level of prosperity he will bring to our nation. Tinubu has human resources and materials he will use across the nation. He does not care where you come from so long you are brilliant, smart and can get the job done in public service. Tinubu will be great for business and will turn things around for this nation. His victory is very divine and there is a plan God has for this nation in it. Now it is Muslim - Muslim the next time it will be Christian-Christian that will reign. Let’s allow the will of God. God uses the weak to confound the strong. What we think cannot save is what God uses to save. Tinubu is the fastest way or means to bring the youths of this nation to quick power even if the youths did not vote for him. Let’s just wait and see. Allow peace to prevail. Don’t giv

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by Oludara202: 6:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
Lol, I remember when Amaechi dealt with Wike in 2019 Governorship election and many people called the former a devil.
I equally recall the current governor crying and calling on God.

Like the regular Nigerian politician, always about their interest.
Wike wouldn't be against Atiku if he was allowed to be the Vice.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by Nwaetche(m): 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
No one is sympathetic to Wike on this.

He is a gonner as far as Rivers politics is concerned

DeepSight:

I hear you, but if people are sympathetic to Wike, they may just listen to his entreaties to vote APC. Apparently he passed down the word through certain channels.

Dont forget his 200, 000 Special Assistants on 50k monthly.
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by DeepSight(m): 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nwaetche:
No one is sympathetic to Wike on this.

He is a gonner as far as Rivers politics is concerned

Dont be too sure. I personally despise the man, but dont be too sure.
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by IGBOSON1: 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
infohenry:
10% is an exaggeration he did get 3%, in Obio Akpor Wike ADC came with the police and send people away before they could cat away the election materials away with the corners as people insist they must upload the result. In ward4 in obio akpor all the more than 30 units Tinubu got less than 45 votes as Obi was making 95% in all even Sdp was doing better. My unit it LP118 and APC 5, SDP 6 PDP5

What impunity! But my question is how does Tinubu think he can get away with this daylight robbery!?

Since their usual response to accusations of being vote robbers is ‘go to court’, i’m guessing they think that as well as INEC, that the judiciary can be bought as well!

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by DeepSight(m): 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
Oludara202:

Wike wouldn't be against Atiku if he was allowed to be the Vice.

Only a lunatic would appoint Wike as running mate in any election. That is simply asking for fire and trouble, and possibly death.
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by IGBOSON1: 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
Arutan:

Exactly what i think and that’s my position as well. Tinubu Presidency will surprise a lot of people with the level of prosperity he will bring to our nation. Tinubu has human resources and materials he will use across the nation. He does not care where you come from so long you are brilliant, smart and can get the job done in public service. Tinubu will be great for business and will turn things around for this nation. His victory is very divine and there is a plan God has for this nation in it. Now it is Muslim - Muslim the next time it will be Christian-Christian that will reign. Let’s allow the will of God. God uses the weak to confound the strong. What we think cannot save is what God uses to save. Tinubu is the fastest way or means to bring the youths of this nation to quick power even if the youths did not vote for him. Let’s just wait and see. Allow peace to prevail. Don’t giv

You people must be chuckling to yourselves and thinking this electoral heist is turning out to be as easy as taking candy from a child!

Would you be so conciliatory and willing to forgive and let bygones be bygones if the shoe was on the other foot and it was a ‘nyamiri’ that stole your votes and wants to force one of their sick ancestors on you!?
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by Kingspin(m): 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
stillme231:
it's not inec, it's wike

https://twitter.com/i/status/1630132782465961984
Only INEC can rig election successfully.
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by Freebills12: 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
If you are meticulous you will know that Tinibu doesn't need to win here 30% is okay for him. This River State result is just a trap set for APC, Wike is not smart enough, he left many evidence of which court can use.
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by stillme231: 6:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
Kingspin:
Only INEC can rig election successfully.
are the colation officers not working for inec.. they changed the figures on gun point and the results were changed, are they not thesame thing? Why is the irev portal not working... U re a joke
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by SenatePresdo(m): 6:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
Kam2021:
Make una calm down. I'm not pro APC but I think Tinubu will perform better than Buhari in all areas.If he emerges the winner NOTHING will happen to WIKE.All the candidates are good and have done well.My only problem with him and his wife,is the lack of proper way to talk to people and agberoish politics, aside that,he will work.
Make una forgive WIKE,I still believe he weighed the benefits of a Tinubu presidency. Let peace reign.

If anybody should win, let it be free and fair.

This is democracy.

People like you are the reason why Nigeria has refused to work.

There is no way to justify evil, or ask people to allow it be.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by Kingspin(m): 6:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
stillme231:
are the colation officers not working for inec.. they changed the figures on gun point and the results were changed, are they not thesame thing? Why is the irev portal not working... U re a joke
But INEC will get all these informations yet they will still go ahead to announce the results. Since 2011, I known INEC is the mess.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading / EndSARS: Calabar Hoodlums Begin Dumping Of Looted Items In Waste Bins (Photo) / Herdsmen Hoist Flag In Orin-Ekiti, Near Fayemi’s Hometown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.