Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far (65994 Views)

I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike / Afenifere Leader Pa Ayo Adebanjo Leads Obi Campaign In Ibadan / Anambra Governorship Election: Soludo Wins 16 Of 18 LGAs Announced By INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by drimzsmoke(m): 6:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ogonimilitant:
This Wike will born down Rivers state

Is Wike pregnant
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by OKOATA(m): 6:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
hammerT:
TINUBU CAN ONLY LEAD IN RIVERS VIA RIGGING.

THIS RESULT, HAVE ALREADY BEEN REJECTED AND IF TINUBU THINK HE CAN BE PRESIDENT VIA RIGGING, THEN NIGERIA IS ABOUT TO EXPERIENCE THE WHIRL WIND.

TOTAL DESTRUCTION IS COMING.
Revolution is coming and military will take over, Osinbanjo will be the interim. Obi will later be declared the Winner. BAT can never rule Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by stillme231: 6:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
Kingspin:
But INEC will get all these informations yet they will still ahead to announce the results. Since 2011 I know INEC is the mess.
that's why they disabled the irev portal because there's no way the agents in Abuja will be able to compare the results with the ones on irev portal. They are just reading paper, even places that there was no electn, they had results.. I dn give up on this country.. the next move for me is leaving the country and I pray God make a way.. God forbid Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by Freebills12: 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
HayB100:
chai! And you went to school oh, it's a pity you are disgracing every member of your family left and right with this rubbish you typed, it's not a must you type, off your data or get some sleep, in short, sha rest, abi were now ni Shey nah by force to type

As if you are blind! If you are intelligent enough you should know that Tinibu doesn't need to win here, second place with 45% votes is okay. Wike is not smart enough, he left many evidence that will be used to nail this result. He couldn't recover E8 form from different wards and local governments...

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by planetbluz: 6:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
Obigbo won by APC? Ladies and gents, Wike re-rigged the already rigged election in Rivers State. Its Finished.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by naturefellow(m): 6:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
Kam2021:
your opinion
you're mad. Fact!
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by CursedOsuPigs: 6:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
OduduaDefender:
This should be disregarded. It's fake news.

The Igbos will come after you 😂😂😂
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by Kingspin(m): 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
stillme231:
that's why they disabled the irev portal because there's no way the agents in Abuja will be able to compare the results with the ones on irev portal. They are just reading paper, even places that there was no electn, they had results.. I dn give up on this country.. the next move for me is leaving the country and I pray God make a way.. God forbid Nigeria.
Na yeye country with some yeye people
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by sundayezege4(m): 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
This results is well manipulated,
How can Peter obi loss in oyigbo

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by jelel6: 7:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
I said yesterday that I was surprised Rivers would vote for Tinubu/APC to any substantial level. They never liked APC. One would expect Obi and PDP to take majority of the votes.

It's hard to explain this result from Rivers but there have been lots of strange results this election. With the way the election has been going, APC don't need to rig Rivers to win overall. Why risk soiling a largely free and fair elections with unnecessary rigging?
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by planetbluz: 7:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
Godwin4444:
since obi won let them declare him president now
May Your life be as transparent as this election.
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by paskal16: 7:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Chai wike wehdone o
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by membranus: 7:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
Kam2021:
Make una calm down. I'm not pro APC but I think Tinubu will perform better than Buhari in all areas.If he emerges the winner NOTHING will happen to WIKE.All the candidates are good and have done well.My only problem with him and his wife,is the lack of proper way to talk to people and agberoish politics, aside that,he will work.
Make una forgive WIKE,I still believe he weighed the benefits of a Tinubu presidency. Let peace reign.

Besides, Wike will become a strong Minister in Tinubu’s government.
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by TrumpDonald2: 7:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Which Court?
I laugh in Sudanese......

The moment they announce the winner. That's it .....you think say , na guber election?

Did you ever for one day believe that Obi would win Thieffnubu in Lagos?

Despite all the charade and crowd in stadium?

Brother, just relax and watch what happens as the days unfold.

Thieffnubu is a man without honour.

Watch as everything will crash on his head

Welcome to a New Nigeria
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by Basher8583: 7:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
OmoFiditi:
Wike simply bribed INEC officials and security officials with dollars and threatened voters.

Like Ekiti, and Kwara BVAS will catch them and the results will be cancelled.. cheesy grin

There is a video circulation online with Ekiti people protesting against Thiefnubuu for stealing their votes and writing results in Government House. Please whoever has that video, should start a thread. I can't seem to post video and pictures. .

do you have it? Can you start a thread with it?

Have you seen That of
Anambra
Enugu and
Abia

You go just keep quiet.

Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by Basher8583: 7:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
planetbluz:
Obigbo won by APC? Ladies and gents, Wike re-rigged the already rigged election in Rivers State. Its Finished.

But when LP won in Lagos. It wasing rigging
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by KaptainAfrika: 7:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
GOD WILL PUNISH WIKE...YOU OPEN MOUTH TO DECLARE RIVERS A "CHRISTIAN STATE" COME DEY handle THE BALLS OF THE MU-MU TICKET !
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by TrumpDonald2: 7:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
kpompey:

It is a reality already. You can smash your head on the wall.

😂😂😂😂

E go shock you. Better prepare yourself. If a prophet had told you that HE Peter Obi would beat thieffnubu in Lagos, would you have believed?

Tell APC to show you their dashboard from situation room. They can't.

This election was totally rigged and the evidence are there.

LP has already rejected the results.

They will claim their mandate in court.

And I believe you know Obi's history with the court. 😊
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by YelloweWest: 7:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tinubu won in oyibo? Jaga jaga rigging everywhere
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by tinsel: 7:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
According to Obidients Tinubu will not make 25 percents in any state in the south apart from south west, so where will his votes come from?
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by Kog45(m): 7:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
T
Vinstel:
Wike stop wasting your time rigging and producing rubbish results. Obi won in Rivers with a very wide margin, you can't subvert the will of the people
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by tinsel: 7:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
Wike will hold an important position in the APC government
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by AFONJACOW(m): 7:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Iheme, if you can afford this you should have gotten it since
clowning I have been living outside Africa continent since 2015 unah Elect one useless clown as president. Am not suffering with u.. my residence I will renew it in 2029 so enjoy Nigeria while I dey here dey laugh u grin
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by AFONJACOW(m): 7:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
stillme231:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1630132782465961984

Wike has done the worse..

He will not end well.
he's a bitter soul... where is Amachi that betrayed Jonathan his brother ?
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by ProphetM0hammad: 7:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
AFONJACOW:
clowning I have been living outside Africa continent since 2015 unah Elect one useless clown as president. Am not suffering with u.. my residence I will renew it in 2029 so enjoy Nigeria while I dey here dey laugh u grin
I see you have been living outside for 8 years that's why you are looking for 80k phone to buy

Don't deny your reality, iheme chinanza our slave from osu
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by Maski87: 7:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
There is no way tinubu got more votes than obi in oyibo,so this is fake news or rigging
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by Kam2021: 7:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
Arutan:

Exactly what i think and that’s my position as well. Tinubu Presidency will surprise a lot of people with the level of prosperity he will bring to our nation. Tinubu has human resources and materials he will use across the nation. He does not care where you come from so long you are brilliant, smart and can get the job done in public service. Tinubu will be great for business and will turn things around for this nation. His victory is very divine and there is a plan God has for this nation in it. Now it is Muslim - Muslim the next time it will be Christian-Christian that will reign. Let’s allow the will of God. God uses the weak to confound the strong. What we think cannot save is what God uses to save. Tinubu is the fastest way or means to bring the youths of this nation to quick power even if the youths did not vote for him. Let’s just wait and see. Allow peace to prevail. Don’t giv
exactly..he gives people the opportunity this I noticed, and brings in the good hands.Those ones people criticize actually perform well. Look at Wike Amaechi called all sorts,if someone had told me Wike will even build one bridge, I wouldn't believe.
Fingers crossed..
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by ProphetM0hammad: 7:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
sundayezege4:
This results is well manipulated,
How can Peter obi loss in oyigbo
I personally showed oyigbo people this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by amaridigital(m): 7:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
yemmit90:

The vote is secrete ballot, the heart of men are desperately wicked. Alot of people might be speaking and follow the same path with you but do different thing when they are alone.

They must have bribed alot of people without you knowing. His 200k personal assistants might be mandated to bring 10 votes each, tell me if each person from this 200k gave their family members 20k each, won't they vote for his/her choice?

The funny part of it all is that these people won't tell you what is in their minds, they will keep following you guys shouting Obi Obi.

Thank you my brother. The moment I heard wike recruited 200,000 people before the election I knew the election is done and dusted. If each person was able to convince 10 family members and friends alone to vote for wike's preferred candidate, that's 2 million votes on the table.
Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by Sleekfingers: 7:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

Did you ever for one day believe that Obi would win Thieffnubu in Lagos?

Despite all the charade and crowd in stadium?

Brother, just relax and watch what happens as the days unfold.

Thieffnubu is a man without honour.

Watch as everything will crash on his head

Welcome to a New Nigeria

That's what they call an election. You win or lose.....

Without the support of the Yoruba youths and elites , you think Peter Obi would have won?

Most people around Tinubu were just collecting his money. They didn't come out to vote or didn't vote for him.....imagine Tinubu not getting over a million votes in Lagos, despite those huge crowd ,.during the rally.
Tinubu has learnt his lesson , that the enemy are within.......

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far by Mrpojj(m): 7:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
tinsel:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/02/rivers-tinubu-leads-obi-with-42623-votes-in-11-lgas-announced-so-far/

If you are in portharcourt yesterday, and you are seeing this result, you fit mad at wikes audacity

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's Handshake With Ude Oko Chukwu In New York (Pics) / Rochas Okorocha Is Back From India (Photos) / AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.