Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,482 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie (32030 Views)

Appeal Court voids tribunal judgement, sacks Elumelu, reinstates LP's Okolie / Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Loses Re-election To Lp's Ogah / Akwa Ibom State Election - Akpabio loses re-election bid! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by Backpedal: 7:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
Zionmdde:

And what's his business with that?
If the sick man wins we will know who will suffer more

What is his business you say ?
Why then run for office if your stepping into the ring makes it more likely for the opposition who is way worse win the elections ?
Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by Backpedal: 7:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
chymeze:

You mean the next election that Tinubu would supervise if he is rigged in? You really expect Tinubu to give you free and fair elections? If he can do this kinda bullshit when he's not in power, you can imagine what he'd do as president. Labour party won't even exist anymore, talk less of winning any seat even in the east.

This right here is my real worry

But he will need governor's to hatch this
Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by Zionmdde: 7:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
Backpedal:

What is his business you say ?
Why then run for office if your stepping into the ring makes it more likely for the opposition who is way worse win the elections ?
Tell that to atiku then
Moreover without rigging he could have won the popular votes
Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by Backpedal: 7:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
Zionmdde:

Tell that to atiku then
Moreover without rigging he could have won the popular votes

It's all of them

Obi Atiku and Kwankwaso
Wike too

They ALL caused this
Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by Livelystone01: 8:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
highchief1:
doris ubo win?
I'm not really focused on her.
Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by Zionmdde: 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
Backpedal:

It's all of them

Obi Atiku and Kwankwaso
Wike too

They ALL caused this
The people that voted the sick man caused it.
Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by Backpedal: 8:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
Zionmdde:

The people that voted the sick man caused it.

You guys don't still understand how politics is played

APC unfortunately are good at playing (destructive) politics but BAD at GOVERNANCE
Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by EnuguUkwu1stSon: 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
princenaade86:
Lp get leg for rep ooooo. Make them no decamp9 Sha.
Decamp to who or where? Na other people go come join us.
We are the structure makers
Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by mechanics(m): 9:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
Up LP
Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by saintkeppy(m): 12:58am On Feb 28, 2023
ThierryJay:
At this rate its reasonable to expect that we might likely have LP Governors in majority of the SE states and some SS states come March 11.

Incumbents must be jittery right now.

Mr. Alex Otti of Abia State might win.
Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by Cromagnon: 3:19am On Feb 28, 2023
Zionmdde:

ANPP has always been in the second position while ACN toggle 2nd and 3rd. ANPP ruled north, ACN ruled West. So tell me where LP was again?
They've always been there collecting ppl money as de facto independent candidate party
Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by Kobicove(m): 10:18am On Feb 28, 2023
madapcmod:
Sweet news to my ear.

This criminal that got bribed to stop probing OBJ power project.

Since that time he has always been in national assembly as if it's his father's right.

I'm praying Ned lost too

All of you that frustrated Obi out of PDP by your corruption act are paying dearly now.

I also hope Ike Obosi brother lost. Since Ike Obosi kept belittling Obi on national TV, I knew his political career has come to an end.

He lost because a lot of people in the South East and South South were just voting for Labour Party left right and centre with reckless abandon grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Amaechi's Birthday Wish...very Hilarious. .lmao / #OgunAt40: Buhari, Obasanjo Cut Cake (photos) / Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.