Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie (32041 Views)

Appeal Court voids tribunal judgement, sacks Elumelu, reinstates LP's Okolie / Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Loses Re-election To Lp's Ogah / Akwa Ibom State Election - Akpabio loses re-election bid! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by truthfinder319: 5:59pm On Feb 27, 2023
Good . But Obi will still come 4th.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by CSTRR: 6:00pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tareq1105:

But unfortunately the one man couldn't achieve his mission.
He still has time.
Your current president lost three times.

Obi is going to win a more significant battle and become president if not now, in the future.

4 Likes

Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by eldoradoxx: 6:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
In the next National Assembly, Labour Party is a force to reckon with. No structure has no turned to structures everywhere. It is safe to say now that Labour Party is the second largest party in just a single election and without any merger with any party. Obi is a man abeg. Even if he looses, APC and PDP know he fought a great battle and can fight again

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by mortalincarnate(f): 6:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
This is just the beginning

2 Likes

Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by Akporuka(m): 6:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
Congratulations my rep. Hon ngozi Okolie
Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by Dipsaint(m): 6:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
BCJAY:
This is very interesting, we need a new breed of politicians in the national assembly. This is time for change and it begins with us.

I hope the party continues building the structure.

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by bonnyhope: 6:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mabizeka:
I regret not purchasing LP form.

Opportunist
Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by MartinsD12(m): 6:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
politicoNG:
Delta: Aniocha/Oshimili Federal Constituency

https://thenationonlineng.net/minority-leader-elumelu-loses-seat/
Obi effect more senator's and governors loading it's a big plus for us obidents meanwhile we won't take that nonsense inec did on presidential election, they did it intentionally to disenfranchise obident voter's because they apc know they can't win where there is peter obi, nothing spoil my good obedient people, we are proud of you all , we will fight to finish, we reject this presidential election totally, it let be cancelled immediately.

3 Likes

Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by frugal(m): 6:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mabizeka:
Lol. They were even begging people to come take forms that time. So many constituents where there are no labour candidates.

3 Likes

Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by blowjohn(m): 6:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
At this point I don't even care who wins anymore.
Emefelie pls put cash back into the system. I need money. I can't get common 2k for transport. Put the bloody money back into our banks emefelie.

Tired if this stress abeg.

Pls if u have emefelie number call him to do something about this cash crunch abeg

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by Mabizeka: 6:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
frugal:

Lol. They were even begging people to come take forms that time. So many constituents where there are no labour candidates.
Chai.
Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by Zionmdde: 6:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tareq1105:

But unfortunately the one man couldn't achieve his mission.
Even if he doesn't, he has raised leaders. That is what a hero does
It's not all about selfish interests

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by Ekpekus(m): 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mabizeka:
I dey tell you... grin
Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by Lamell78h: 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
Gzggd

Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by RALPHOW(m): 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mabizeka:

Not only you my man.
Nobody knows Attah of Labour Party in Lekki, the guy did not even campaigned !!!
OBI JUST SHINE HIS TOUCH ON THE PART OF THESE GUYS!!
GOD BLESS OBI!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
princeade86:
Lp get leg for rep ooooo. Make them no decamp Sha.

Why should they?

That decamping set, it should be a crime.
Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by Cromagnon: 6:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
Zionmdde:
Obi has achieved what no single politician in Nigeria Has achieved
Massive political revolution
Just one man
A lot of states will be snatched by their ruling parties
really
what did tinubu and buhari do in 2015
Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by Livelystone01: 6:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
Vinnie2000:

LP sweeping all HOR seats in my State.

But Corrupt Mahmud will later claim PDP or APC won Delta state. undecided
LP will win Delta State.
From the released results so far, LP is leading in most of the LGAs, and those are from Delta North o. Imagine Obo defeating Okowa in his own turf.

Obi defeated a presidential candidate and a VP in their own states. This is what we call structure lol.

3 Likes

Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by Billygee2u: 6:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mabizeka:
Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by Billygee2u: 6:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
Zionmdde:
Just one man
Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by Billygee2u: 6:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
madapcmod:
Sweet news to my ear.

This criminal that got bribed to stop probing OBJ power project.

Since that time he has always been in national assembly as if it's his father's right.

I'm praying Ned lost too

All of you that frustrated Obi out of PDP by your corruption act are paying dearly now.

I also hope Ike Obosi brother lost. Since Ike Obosi kept belittling Obi on national TV, I knew his political career has come to an end.

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by Zionmdde: 6:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
Cromagnon:

really
what did tinubu and buhari do in 2015
ANPP has always been in the second position while ACN toggle 2nd and 3rd. ANPP ruled north, ACN ruled West. So tell me where LP was again?

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by Billygee2u: 6:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
Rebuke:
Please let us go into INEC Portal and start checking the results uploaded for each state, one by one.

There's something sinister going on. How can yhu upload picture of a lady in Bathroom as a result?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9S9huXL-80

Everyone, come over here:

https://www.nairaland.com/7588816/inec-uploads-image-girl-bathroom#121311244

This is the worst INEC chairman ever! After all the mouths and hype...smh
Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by Isabi4lov: 6:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
Obi is the real Jagaban

Atiku and Tinubu should allow the youths to take over .

LP has come to stay pls no decamping o
Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by crowther15(m): 7:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
Rikidony:
I swear even if Obi no win this election, structures don full everywhere for next election, LP where rig out in the collation because they had no strong individual to protect their votes there, have heard repost of polling unit agent of LP collecting bribes and allowing manipulations of their result, now Obi needs to get some alliance from the SW and NW then next election will be smooth..
I don't really trust the South Westerners. Some of them would rather die than voting Obi. Only the Youth can change this narrative. Even some of them in the South West voted BAT.
Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by Johnn78: 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ned Nwoko don win o-delta north senatorial

Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by Backpedal: 7:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
Zionmdde:
Just one man

But then making a sick man likely to be declared as president

This division between the NNPP; PDP and LP has made APC likely to win the elections
Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by chymeze: 7:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
Rikidony:
I swear even if Obi no win this election, structures don full everywhere for next election, LP where rig out in the collation because they had no strong individual to protect their votes there, have heard repost of polling unit agent of LP collecting bribes and allowing manipulations of their result, now Obi needs to get some alliance from the SW and NW then next election will be smooth..
You mean the next election that Tinubu would supervise if he is rigged in? You really expect Tinubu to give you free and fair elections? If he can do this kinda bullshit when he's not in power, you can imagine what he'd do as president. Labour party won't even exist anymore, talk less of winning any seat even in the east.

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by Zionmdde: 7:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
Backpedal:

But then making a sick man likely to be declared as president

This division between the NNPP; PDP and LP has made APC likely to win the elections
And what's his business with that?
If the sick man wins we will know who will suffer more
Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by highchief1: 7:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
Livelystone01:

LP will win Delta State.
From the released results so far, LP is leading in most of the LGAs, and those are from Delta North o. Imagine Obo defeating Okowa in his own turf.

Obi defeated a presidential candidate and a VP in their own states. This is what we call structure lol.
doris ubo win?
Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by odinga1of: 7:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
This one was just following Atiku everywhere .

Labor party should change their name to SHOCK FC cos they’re shocking bigwigs

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I thought I was the only one that noticed it. He is the lead dancer in PDP

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Minority Leader, Elumelu Loses Re-election Bid To Lp's Okolie by odinga1of: 7:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
Letmehearword:
I regret not buying LP Senatorial form submit to Inec and run away till after election cos this blood suckers can hack you down once u are in the ballot wether u can win or not.

Even before Obi joined, I met Labour party youth chairman in Warri South in one of our routine check/taskforce duties

I wish I know, I for buy Labour Party form for House of Assembly.

2027 ( I must contest under Labour Party)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyo Governorship: Adebayo Adebalu Loses Own Local Government / APC Replies Davido's Father Deji Adeleke's Claim Of Osun Election Being Rigged / Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.