Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

What's All This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's All This? (3116 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's All This? by janiebravo(f): 4:40pm On Sep 13, 2011
Where are all the men? I mean where are all the single, responsible, ready to settle into a relationship with you type of men? I dont understand why a very happily married man (as he claims) would be on my case morning, aftenoon and night!! I mean he was blunt enough to let me know he was happily married, so why not give me a break then! Do I in anyway look like a spare tyre? angry angry haba!! The worst is that I am begining to actually give it a thought! Ahhh! Tufiakwa!!! not me o! I will wait, abi? undecided

Please o!! wherever you guys are hiding, u better come out o! I mean! don't keep a sister waiting for so long o!
Ehen!!
Re: What's All This? by claremont(m): 4:53pm On Sep 13, 2011
No personal introduction, no vital statistics; and yet you want guys to come out from wherever they are hiding?! Good luck! cool
Re: What's All This? by MrCork17: 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2011
janiebravo:

Where are all the men? I mean where are all the single, responsible, ready to settle into a relationship with you type of men? I dont understand why a very happily married man (as he claims) would be on my case morning, aftenoon and night!! I mean he was blunt enough to let me know he was happily married, so why not give me a break then! Do I in anyway look like a spare tyre? angry angry haba!! The worst is that I am begining to actually give it a thought! Ahhh! Tufiakwa!!! not me o! I will wait, abi? undecided

Please o!! wherever you guys are hiding, u better come out o! I mean! don't keep a sister waiting for so long o!
Ehen!!

you light skin? undecided
Re: What's All This? by ngel0v3(m): 4:58pm On Sep 13, 2011
You must be pretty - and I mean pretty - to be too hot to resist. Sadly, some men lack enough self-control and sense of responsibility to do the right thing.

You do get advances from decent guys. I may have seen you once or twice (in my dreams) but I think you are the one trying to be selective of the kind of "decent" man you want. Just be sure of the 3 top character traits you want so that man fishing for you will be a whiff!

Cheers babe!
Re: What's All This? by Boxer007(m): 5:21pm On Sep 13, 2011
african women are beautiful. If you wanna holla at me we good
Re: What's All This? by r231(m): 5:57pm On Sep 13, 2011
hmmmm. . . . . what are you selling undecided grin
Re: What's All This? by amblors(m): 7:09pm On Sep 13, 2011
you're "far far away", guess youre the one in hiding.
Re: What's All This? by Cipriani(m): 7:25pm On Sep 13, 2011
janiebravo:

Ehen!!

Do you have an american passport, are you a minister's daughter, is your father a senator, ? If yes to any of these questions, then we are good as husband and wife. cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: What's All This? by tpia5: 7:27pm On Sep 13, 2011
Where are all the men? I mean where are all the single, responsible, ready to settle into a relationship with you type of men?

not in a hurry, so you might have to go the extra mile to find and hold onto them.

btw if the man is married yet chasing after you, then you might need to check yourself and your habits.

especially since you say no single men seem to be interested.

single young men tend to be more picky about who they date, than married ones.
Re: What's All This? by tashanja(m): 10:29pm On Sep 13, 2011
@Poster
Are you tall, slim, elegant with slightly bow or straight legs, full lips, clear skin, natural hair, tight, Ah,ah,ah too late!!. You are already falling for the married man, I guess I'll have to pass.
Next cool
Re: What's All This? by janiebravo(f): 4:04pm On Sep 14, 2011
Hmmm very funny replies!

@Claremont am female, igbo, nigerian living in lagos, late 20s, Stats errm last time i checked 32 28 36. Anything else? Oh yeah! am a single mum

@Mr Cork!! I don't think i'm that light skinned. What a name?!

@@ngel thank you! thank you!! yes i am pretty n hotly irrestibly  cool but sadly i am not seeng the good decent men. I do hope i am not like you say being overly selective

@amblors  I am not selling anything o!

@Cipriani U cracked my ribs badly!! U b tif!! grin grin

@tpia, U mean i have to go looking for 'him'? wow!! Where? How? Whatever happened to 'HE who FINDS a wife?'
and i didnt say single men are not interested, i said single, responsible, ready to settle down into a meaninngful relationship men, am just not seeing.

@tashanja Ha Ha Ha!!
Re: What's All This? by Ranoscky(m): 4:37pm On Sep 14, 2011
Cipriani:

Do you have an american passport, are you a minister's daughter, is your father a senator, ? If yes to any of these questions, then we are good as husband and wife.
Is the American pasport a free visa/ticket to heaven?

OP, I would have loved to hook you up but, hmm. . . . Would you like to be pending on ma list of 'next to date' girls?. . . . *just kiddin*
Re: What's All This? by janiebravo(f): 4:42pm On Sep 14, 2011
@Ranoscky Nope!! i would not. Not kidding grin
Re: What's All This? by jamace(m): 4:42pm On Sep 14, 2011
cheesy grin grin
Re: What's All This? by Ranoscky(m): 4:45pm On Sep 14, 2011
Alright! Now, am f[/b]ucking serious!

I would have loved to hook you up, but you'r soo damn [b]'far far away' !
Re: What's All This? by amblors(m): 4:53pm On Sep 14, 2011
@janie, i didn't say you were selling anything,
you said the guys were hiding,
and i said you're the one probably in hiding coz ur far far away.
Re: What's All This? by janiebravo(f): 4:59pm On Sep 14, 2011
@amblors my apologies, that was r231

ok so its the far far away thingy that is the issue now abi?
Re: What's All This? by Ranoscky(m): 5:02pm On Sep 14, 2011
Yes! If not, I for don hook you up, tey tey!
Re: What's All This? by Dyt(f): 5:08pm On Sep 14, 2011
Single mum wit dat very hot stats?
Btw where s ur baby fada?
Re: What's All This? by r231(m): 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2011
janiebravo:

@amblors my apologies, that was r231

ok so its the far far away thingy that is the issue now abi?

what did i do grin grin
Re: What's All This? by Cipriani(m): 8:38pm On Sep 14, 2011
Ranoscky:

Is the American pasport a free visa/ticket to heaven?

It's an access to God's own country. If i marry her, then I will become an american citizen.  grin grin grin grin grin grin

janiebravo:

Hmmm very funny replies!

@Claremont am female, igbo, nigerian living in lagos, late 20s, Stats errm last time i checked 32 28 36. Anything else? Oh yeah! am a single mum

@@ngel thank you! thank you!! yes i am pretty n hotly irrestibly  cool but sadly i am not seeng the good decent men. I do hope i am not like you say being overly selective

@Cipriani U cracked my ribs badly!! U b tif!! grin grin

Thank you for making me crack your ribs. Anyway, since you are a single mum, sweet and irresistible, I am interested in hooking up with you.   cool cool cool cool cool cool

Also, where is the baby father? Because i don't want to be chased up and down with cutlass.  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's All This? by bittatruth(m): 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2011
Do you really need em?trust me when it's ur time he'll come along don't be in a hurry.
Re: What's All This? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 14, 2011
I kinda like this Op (no homo)
Re: What's All This? by Cipriani(m): 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2011
bittatruth:

Do you really need em?trust me when it's your time he'll come along don't be in a hurry.

Don't scare her joor. Stop advising her wrongly. The he is me angry angry angry angry angry

@Janiebravo

Honey, am here for you. And I love kids. Lets hook up wink wink wink wink

bhusayor:

Are girls meant to say that?
Re: What's All This? by claremont(m): 10:15pm On Sep 14, 2011
@OP: Kindly upload your picture on here, we need to assess your vital statistics grin. Most Nigerian ladies have an unholy reputation of putting on gross weight after childbirth, the only way to know if you are not one of them is for you to upload a recent picture. No picture, No interest; Good luck! cool
Re: What's All This? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2011
claremont:

@OP: Kindly upload your picture on here, we need to assess your vital statistics grin. Most Nigerian ladies have an unholy reputation of putting on gross weight after childbirth, the only way to know if you are not one of them is for you to upload a recent picture. No picture, No interest; Good luck! cool
just what i thought. Come on! put up your pic first before posting anything other thingy

Dyt:

Single mum wit dat very hot stats?
Btw where s your baby fada?
how do you interpret those stuffs?

bhusayor:

hey, xup with you bhusy?
Re: What's All This? by Cipriani(m): 10:52pm On Sep 14, 2011
claremont:

@Janiebravo
I don't need to see your pix, I have fallen for you already. Once you say yes, we will see each other in camera. With your sweet mouth, am in love with you. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What's All This? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 14, 2011
janiebravo:

Ehen!!

Diary of a PISSED off black woman.  grin  grin

please, proceed. I am in awe!  grin These men of our generation (1970-89). . .eh!  tongue
Re: What's All This? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 14, 2011
M good sauer? Ow v u been?
Re: What's All This? by Dyt(f): 11:56pm On Sep 14, 2011
Sauer
i use lotta tape rule
Re: What's All This? by Ranoscky(m): 2:42am On Sep 15, 2011
Cipriani:

It's an access to God's own country. If i marry her, then I will become an american citizen.
GOD's own country ?.?? undecided

Dream on!
Re: What's All This? by BABE3: 3:03am On Sep 15, 2011
Ranoscky:

GOD's own country ?.??
Dream on!

Don't mind 'em.

Random thought:

The way Americans go about claiming God like they dine, wine and gist with him everyday, is so annoying and aggravating. If the almighty wants to punish people for calling and using his name in vain, after Nigerians, Americans will get the "best" punishment.

A dollar bill says "In God we trust" on the back side; how many of those bills are placed on strippers' booties every single night in America, by Americans-----? Not cool.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can You Differentiate B/t A Stingy Boyfriend & One That Simply Doesn't Have / Nid Help!!! Guys Pls Read And Comment... / Unbelievable!! Gay Man Propose To Boyfriend In A Church ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.