Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

INEC Uploads An Image Of A Girl In Bathroom As Election Result - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Uploads An Image Of A Girl In Bathroom As Election Result (10508 Views)

IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results / President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal / INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Uploads An Image Of A Girl In Bathroom As Election Result by Broveens42(m): 6:14am On Feb 28, 2023
MarketDispatch:

To me, it's not even the foreign server...the big question is who is the Admin....the results domain was just registered 2 years ago, meanwhile INEC site has been existing since 2003.

This can only happen in a zoo..
#End the amalgamated fraud now
Re: INEC Uploads An Image Of A Girl In Bathroom As Election Result by satelliteDISH(m): 6:41am On Feb 28, 2023
9182736455O1999:
I saw a post on stating that the Anonymous group has gained acess to INEC portal, i thought it's just another fake news.

Their is no anonymous anywhere. It is inec officials that are responsible for the bastardly act
Re: INEC Uploads An Image Of A Girl In Bathroom As Election Result by luluosas(m): 6:59am On Feb 28, 2023
I don't know ooooooooo
But try image search sha, you may see something.
Vickho:
she is beautiful, how do I get her contact?
cc Rebuke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Uploads An Image Of A Girl In Bathroom As Election Result by luluosas(m): 7:02am On Feb 28, 2023
A very shameful exercise
Rebuke:

Don't mind them. It's just a shame that we cannot atleast get one thing right in this country yet.

The whole world is seeing and must really be laughing at us now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMWbdc9ptLg

Buhari and the INEC chairman will have to answer alot of questions.

1 Like

Re: INEC Uploads An Image Of A Girl In Bathroom As Election Result by Horus(m): 11:41am On Feb 28, 2023
MarketDispatch:

To me, it's not even the foreign server...the big question is who is the Admin....the results domain was just registered 2 years ago, meanwhile INEC site has been existing since 2003.

The Admin can be an astute Hacker who was bribed with a huge sum of money by one of the political party or candidate running in
Nigeria's presidential election. Something definitely doesn't add up here

1 Like

Re: INEC Uploads An Image Of A Girl In Bathroom As Election Result by DKM123: 3:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
Vickho:
she is beautiful, how do I get her contact?
cc Rebuke

Oga tr0ller! Miserable jobless OLD nu!sance Vickho aka dick-hoe with numerous fake monikers... grin

So your mates are out there hustling and being real men doing Odogwu plus dorime wonders and being proud sons of thier fathers but you have decided that your LIFE AMBITION is to troll a young lady on nairaland whom you don't and will never know with s£x puss¥ fvvuk cos that and smoking weed is all you dream of in your sad life.

Can a man your AGE be more pathetic than this? Shame! You want to pass the p0verty in your family to your son by spending your life tr0lling nairaland girls .

I want to feel pity for the l0wlife of a man you are but naaaaa, YOU DESERVE TO D!E A PH00LISH M!SERABLE SORRY EXCUSE OF A MAN.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anxiety As Tinubu, Atiku, Obi Resume Battle At Supreme Court / Foreign Trips Ban Will Save FG N5 Billion Quarterly, Says Tinubu / PRIMARIES: Bianca Ojukwu, Ubah, Others Shun APGA Re-conciliatory Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.