Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,150 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom (64476 Views)

#Nigeriaelections2023: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In David Markโ€™s Polling Unit / Atiku Defeats Buhari In 13 Out Of 16 Lgas In IMO, So Far / 2019: Gbenga Daniel Predicts What Will Happen In Nigeria If Atiku Defeats Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by na2016: 5:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jones4190:
It was at this moment that Goodluck Jonathan called Buhari in 2015 to congratulate him.

Atiku and Obi should do the needful. It's time!
#NigeriaDecides

You must be a fool. Call a sick man over a rigged result?
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by Zico5(m): 5:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
Fut9ure:
We are rejecting it

No sane human will allow tinubu rule

You can't handover Nigeria at this critical time to a sick president

Please lets retweet and share to everyone

Use this pic on your WhatsApp profile and status
Facebook and twitter titok

If you are arrested, it will be a long journey in prison. You want to hand over government to someone that came distant third. You be didinrin o

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by Praktikals(m): 5:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
Draslo:
Atiku wasted money. Chai!

For say na me be that guy wey him give $500k to share, I go just dey go my house go sleep. That kind money no kuku get reciept.
All you these nairaland kids dont know anything

1 Like

Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by Jones4190(m): 5:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
na2016:

You must be a fool. Call a sick man over a rigged result?
did they rig in Lagos too?

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by 0monnak0da: 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
SmartPolician:

Go and sleep.

You are in no place to say what Obi can or cannot do.
But you are in a position to tell me to sleep?
Have you put your mother to sleep?

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by pho: 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
SmartPolician:
It's now beginning to make sense why Obi couldn't have won the election. He should just stay back in Labour Party and build the party.
For being able to achieve all this within 6 months in a party without structure, he has done an outstanding job.

He's young and should try again in 4 years. I trust Tinubu and Shettima - a terrible combination anyways - to totally finish up the country from where Buhari stopped. This will make Obi more popular.

When you guys says structure i don;t actually understand.
With all the structure tinubu claim to have and with all the thugs, rigging and intimidation he still lost in Lagos to PO.
The real structure is you and I reason when we come out emass to vote for an individual with Character, Capacity ans integrity it becomes very easy for that candidate to will even in the face of rigging. So the people are the structure. The other structure as we can see are structure of thugery, intimidation, vote buying and rigging
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by Jones4190(m): 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

Which Nigerians decide? the election was rigged in 5 Yoruba states, Ekiti, Ogun, Oyo, ondo and Kwara.. Nonsense winning.
what of Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by Lithiumite: 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
samogo1:
So Akwa ibom voted APC?

You they mind those obidient kids......SS in the bag,tinubu will not see 2k votes......una eye don dey clear, did atiku rig that too

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by tplayer: 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
OBidient dem rig this one? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by tplayer: 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
OBidients dem rig this one? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by sukkot: 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
samogo1:
So Akwa ibom voted APC?
no loud am ooo make that actor okon no come start vawulence

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by frowland(m): 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
Draslo:
Atiku wasted money. Chai!

For say na me be that guy wey him give $500k to share, I go just dey go my house go sleep. That kind money no kuku get reciept.

Lol! Funny.
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by SmartPolician: 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
beardedboy:

His only way forward is to find a merger with a northern heavyweight. Just as Buhari and Tinubu did.

If Buhari, with all the block votes from the north, lost thrice. Obi will lose even with all the block votes from the East and southsouth.

But that might be too difficult for him because of his tribe's perceived arrogance.

You were making sense until you got to the last paragraph. That statement is dumb.
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by Jones4190(m): 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
Olasty:

They should Congratulate a thief,an election rigger, father of agberoism a threat to democracy and d destroyer of people's will
No it is not happening
stop crying chinedu

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by brutal1(m): 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
Pls come out and protest. ENDSARS protest cut across the whole country. This is election...no protest from states won by PDP and ApC ..you see the rest the soldiers will welcome you into their arms PIECEfully.
Olasty:

They should Congratulate a thief,an election rigger, father of agberoism a threat to democracy and d destroyer of people's will
No it is not happening

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by Helpfromabove1(m): 5:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jones4190:
It was at this moment that Goodluck Jonathan called Buhari in 2015 to congratulate him.

Atiku and Obi should do the needful. It's time!
#NigeriaDecides

God bless

Maybe donโ€™t have money to buy credit

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by Bennycollins: 5:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
Vickyguero:
Jagaban don win see as him follow una play politics waiting for Lp supporters tears
It is only kids that will mimick their weeping mother not knowing what the death of her husband (their own father) portends for them. ๐Ÿ‘€
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by Draslo(m): 5:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
Praktikals:

All you these nairaland kids dont know anything
Have some sense of humor

&

Take a fuckkking joke
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by truthfinder319: 5:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
Asiwaju beat Obi in Akwa Ibom. Asiwaju is the next President

12 Likes

Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by Jones4190(m): 5:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
Helpfromabove1:

God bless

Maybe donโ€™t have money to buy credit
they should have tell us
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by LegendHero(m): 5:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
SumStar1:
Here in Akwa Ibom we are mostly Obidients except for some very stupid and ignorant set of people
It is absolutely impossible that we would vote for a northerner be it Atiku or Tinubu
This stupid election was surely rigged and the figures manipulated

You mean Tinubu came to Udom state who is a core Atiku loyalist to rig election?

You people are so funny.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by IamANigerianMan: 5:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jones4190:

what of Lagos?
They could not dare Lagos and Osun , the governor of Osun is in Tinubu camp
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by EduBrazil1991(m): 5:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
Judolisco:
Toor tinubu Don win.... I tot obi was going to clear all d states in SS, SE and some states in d NC.... Some of us who are political analysts, asked obi to team up with kwankwaso.... Even if na to go beg am.... But twitter people dey push am... It's not easy to take power especially when u want to do it with clean hands.... Obi tried Sha... No doubt

How many states did Kwankwaso win?

Political jagaban ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by SmartPolician: 5:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
0monnak0da:

But you are in a position to tell me to sleep?
Have you put your mother to sleep?

That's because your mental capacity shows you are a baby or a boy with the mental capacity of a baby.
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by shidaa: 5:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
Judolisco:
Toor tinubu Don win.... I tot obi was going to clear all d states in SS, SE and some states in d NC.... Some of us who are political analysts, asked obi to team up with kwankwaso.... Even if na to go beg am.... But twitter people dey push am... It's not easy to take power especially when u want to do it with clean hands.... Obi tried Sha... No doubt
Shut up what do you know about politics. Why did you not contest since you know all
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by Godwin4444: 5:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
Fut9ure:
We are rejecting it

No sane human will allow tinubu rule

You can't handover Nigeria at this critical time to a sick president

Please lets retweet and share to everyone

Use this pic on your WhatsApp profile and status
Facebook and twitter titok

donโ€™t forget we all celebrated heavy military deployment n asked soldiers to kill anyone causing chaos after election oooo

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by Jones4190(m): 5:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
IamANigerianMan:
They could not dare Lagos and Osun , the governor of Osun is in Tinubu camp
we have case of over voting in Enugu too

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by DropsMic(m): 5:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
zanebaddo:
Nigerians were not created by God

Blacks you mean
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by BECALMBECALM(m): 5:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
zanebaddo:
Nigerians were not created by God
YOU ARE VERY CORRECT MY BROTHER. HUMAN DEMONS/ ANIMALS ARE MORE THAN HUMAN BEINGS IN NIGERIA.
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by NobleSeed(m): 5:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
you no fit be from Edo.
Edo people no they think from their anus.
Lipscomb:
I'm from Edo in case you need it.
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by sukar886: 5:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
Am disappointed with akwa ibom people , upon say obi, s wife is from there, they couldn't deliver ... God forbid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic / President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) / Okonjo-iweala Hands Buhari List Of Corrupt Deals Approved By Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.