Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

INEC Chairman Is In Confusion Now, As Court Order To Stop Collation Loading - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Chairman Is In Confusion Now, As Court Order To Stop Collation Loading (6651 Views)

Failure Of IREV Does Not Stop Collation Of Results - Supreme Court / BREAKING: APC Jittery As LP, Nigerians Approach Court To Stop Collation / Court Refuses To Stop Collation Of Rivers Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Chairman Is In Confusion Now, As Court Order To Stop Collation Loading by Validated: 6:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
Just as we saw it in the vision, the spiritual script is real time.

A court order to stop collation is next. Then cancellations will begin.

I am not a prophet, but I see things. 1993 replay in a different fashion. Nigeria matter in in the court of the Supreme One.

The decree is by the Holy Ones, to the intent that the Most High rules in the affairs of men

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Chairman Is In Confusion Now, As Court Order To Stop Collation Loading by ObaOfYorubaLand: 6:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tinubu will never rule Nigeria even for a DAY

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Chairman Is In Confusion Now, As Court Order To Stop Collation Loading by IVORY2009(m): 6:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
Validated:

I am not a prophet, but I see things. 1993 replay in a different fashion. Nigeria matter in in the court of the Supreme One.

The decree is by the Holy Ones, to the intent that the Most High rules in the affairs of men

Source, stop posting unverified news on nairaland
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Chairman Is In Confusion Now, As Court Order To Stop Collation Loading by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
Validated:

nothing like God and all this pastors that can't speak up should hide in shame

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Chairman Is In Confusion Now, As Court Order To Stop Collation Loading by muykem: 6:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
Please go and take paracetamol and sleep. Your health is already in danger.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Chairman Is In Confusion Now, As Court Order To Stop Collation Loading by baralatie(m): 6:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
Which court order

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Chairman Is In Confusion Now, As Court Order To Stop Collation Loading by Hopium: 6:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
"I will send my terror ahead of you and throw into confusion every nation you encounter. I will make all your enemies turn their backs and run."

Exodus 23:27

Asiwaju's victory don dey confuse this one in the realm of the spirit cheesy

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Chairman Is In Confusion Now, As Court Order To Stop Collation Loading by Godwin4444: 6:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
Validated:

emeka

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Chairman Is In Confusion Now, As Court Order To Stop Collation Loading by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
Validated:

I know what is wrong with you ! Please eat this one ! You go dey alright cheesy grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Chairman Is In Confusion Now, As Court Order To Stop Collation Loading by Ventura1: 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
You think this is a military junta!

All aggrieved parties should head to the tribunal, no Yekini can stop the announcements.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Chairman Is In Confusion Now, As Court Order To Stop Collation Loading by afbstrategies: 7:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
Validated:

Go and park well jo. Prophet who failed to see these calamities.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Chairman Is In Confusion Now, As Court Order To Stop Collation Loading by zeuss: 7:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
Hopium:

Asiwaju's victory don dey confuse this one in the realm of the spirit cheesy

Despite all the rigging and violence He has already lost at home.........how can he win away?
Re: INEC Chairman Is In Confusion Now, As Court Order To Stop Collation Loading by umarfantami(m): 8:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:
๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

3 Likes

Re: INEC Chairman Is In Confusion Now, As Court Order To Stop Collation Loading by Karleb(m): 8:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
Validated:

So called Christian are the most toxic people around.

You people want war to ensue at all cost. You have been peddling this chaos and catastrophe narratives before the election, you are disappointed that the election was largely peaceful - though not free, nor fair - and now you want war at all cost to justify your psychedelic induced prophecy.

Shame on all of you!

2 Likes

Re: INEC Chairman Is In Confusion Now, As Court Order To Stop Collation Loading by APC2: 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
Validated:

Court cannot stop collation. But Tinubu will never rule
Re: INEC Chairman Is In Confusion Now, As Court Order To Stop Collation Loading by luluosas(m): 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
Very very POssible
Re: INEC Chairman Is In Confusion Now, As Court Order To Stop Collation Loading by KanwuliaExtra: 8:59pm On Feb 27, 2023
What a JUNGLE! cheesy

THE WORST ELECTION EVER IN NIGERIA. . . .

Unbelievable.

The suffering continues. . . The hunger continues. . . .

JAPA!!!!!
Re: INEC Chairman Is In Confusion Now, As Court Order To Stop Collation Loading by DadaHammed: 9:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
The rigging by tinubu and his allies was just too brazen, even foreign observers are shocked.
Re: INEC Chairman Is In Confusion Now, As Court Order To Stop Collation Loading by KanwuliaExtra: 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
Re: INEC Chairman Is In Confusion Now, As Court Order To Stop Collation Loading by WATCHOVER(m): 9:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:
Never, I don't think Yakubu truly understand what is about to explode because of his incompetence.
INEC is Nigerians problem, this is the reason why people decide to sell votes.
Am highly disappointed and discouraged.
Nigerians are not satisfied with their flimsy excuses.
Buhari should call Yakubu to order.
This whole process is a scam, Nigerians will not accept this
Re: INEC Chairman Is In Confusion Now, As Court Order To Stop Collation Loading by ThatFairGuy1: 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
Anyone that do anyway would see anyhow

1 Like

Re: INEC Chairman Is In Confusion Now, As Court Order To Stop Collation Loading by candygist: 9:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
Validated:

God is also for Asiwaju. God is not a partial God.

1 Like

Re: INEC Chairman Is In Confusion Now, As Court Order To Stop Collation Loading by TheOldGods: 9:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
APC2:

Court cannot stop collation. But Tinubu will never rule
but court can sack a sitting president. Lol be joking
Re: INEC Chairman Is In Confusion Now, As Court Order To Stop Collation Loading by basilo102: 10:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
Abiola style loading. Nobody can buy his way into Aso Rock with stolen money
Re: INEC Chairman Is In Confusion Now, As Court Order To Stop Collation Loading by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
YOU ARE STUPID FOR WRITING THIS RUBBISH.IDiOT IGNORAMUS. angry

1 Like

Re: INEC Chairman Is In Confusion Now, As Court Order To Stop Collation Loading by JagabanBorgu: 10:59pm On Feb 27, 2023
Una too d lie.
Him Tu Lรฎรจ and boys.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Chairman Is In Confusion Now, As Court Order To Stop Collation Loading by Teddy0147(m): 11:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
Validated:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ omo stop
All this nonsense talk

(1) (Reply)

Police, Hoodlums Disrupt Bamidele's Rally In Ekiti / I Guess "TAN" Didn't See This Pix.. / Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.