Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run (6630 Views)

Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers / Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - / Pipeline Explosion Rocks Komkom, Izuoma In Oyigbo, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by kittymanna: 11:45am On Nov 01, 2020
Following the recent killing going on in oyigbo river state my the military ordered by Governor Wike residence in oyigbo mostly the Igbo's are on the run for their lives as military threatens to kill all the Igbo male youth in oyigbo

As the day go on more young men die for no course

See video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_sx5GWzuX8

Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by RedPhoenix: 11:48am On Nov 01, 2020
How does Wile control the army? tongue

1 Like

Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by freshMallam1122: 11:51am On Nov 01, 2020
buhari must be mad for trying to use Wike....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by Marine54(m): 11:57am On Nov 01, 2020
Wike is killing his people in order to please his master's up North !

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by longetivity(m): 12:03pm On Nov 01, 2020
cruel wicked wike
Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by uniqueboi1(m): 12:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
The Army should search for their guns without killing and harassing innocent civilians.

1 Like

Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by RedPhoenix: 12:05pm On Nov 01, 2020
longetivity:
cruel wicked wike

We hear you. It was the Sultan and the Emirates that went to table the matter for the army to be summoned and not Wike dufos. When you don't read newspapers. Before the army came, the sultan and Northern traditional rulers petitioned Buhari. Run an Internet search just within a three weeks span you'll see the news

4 Likes

Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by Dede1(m): 12:09pm On Nov 01, 2020
RedPhoenix:

We hear you. It was the Sultan and the Emirates that went to table the matter for the army to be summoned and not Wike dufos. When you don't read newspapers. Before the army came, the sultan and Northern traditional rulers petitioned Buhari. Run an Internet search just within a three weeks span you'll see the news

Wike has been accuse of ass-licking by a fellow governor. If the bolded is remotely true, then Wike is doing biding of his Fulani masters.

2 Likes

Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by IdontGivAfuck: 12:11pm On Nov 01, 2020
Fake news

2 Likes

Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by RedPhoenix: 12:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
Dede1:

Wike has been accuse of ass-licking by a fellow governor. If the bolded is remotely true, then Wike is doing biding of his Fulani masters.

Untrue. There's a way elders pass message in group/public... That sways to the gallery but communicates a different message to its intended audience. He was dousing things to avoid escalation but in the reverse. It's a tact that many of we younger ones wouldn't understand given our literary interpretation of issues.

3 Likes

Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by NgwalandAbia(m): 12:15pm On Nov 01, 2020
kittymanna:
Following the recent killing going on in oyigbo river state my the military ordered by Governor Wike residence in oyigbo mostly the Igbo's are on the run for their lives as military threatens to kill all the Igbo male youth in oyigbo

See video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_sx5GWzuX8

What do you mean by igbos on the run is oyigbo no longer an igbo land with igbos living there..you mad dogs should face your region.

6 Likes

Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by Dede1(m): 12:17pm On Nov 01, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Untrue. There's a way elders pass message in group/public... That sways to the gallery but communicates a different message to its intended audience. He was dousing things to avoid escalation but in the reverse. It's a tact that many of we younger ones wouldn't understand given our literary interpretation of issues.

Wike is not my elder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by RedPhoenix: 12:18pm On Nov 01, 2020
Dede1:

Wike is not my elder.

Simple. Then why point fingers at him?

1 Like

Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by RedPhoenix: 12:19pm On Nov 01, 2020
Dede1:

Wike is not my elder.

I dare you to find and bring forward any progressive actions taken by your elders or governors on the wake of the aftermath in the past one week to resolve the crisis. Mention one and the action such a person took.

3 Likes

Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by Dede1(m): 12:21pm On Nov 01, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Simple. Then why point fingers at him?

Wike is dumbass governor of Rivers State for crying out loud. How can an indigenous governor of state stand akimbo while his people are slaughtered? A European governor would not have tolerated the army airheaded action in Obigbo. What a dumb fool.
Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by Nigeriabiafra80: 12:22pm On Nov 01, 2020
I never hear about the army
Searching for gun
Bandit
Herdsmen
Boko haram
Yet never search for gun

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by RedPhoenix: 12:25pm On Nov 01, 2020
Dede1:

Wike is dumbass governor of Rivers State for crying out loud. How can an indigenous governor of state stand akimbo while his people are slaughtered? A European governor would not have tolerated the army airheaded action in Obigbo. What a dumb fool.
o

When there's partial or total breakdown of law and order, do you know the constitution grants the power for the president to officially or unofficially execute law deem under a Marshall order to which the military will carry his intents unquestioned

Why are you crying?

It was done to Rivers many times before now, to ijaw communities. In Delta and beyond. I was there live, harasses in one of the events. No one cried the governor conspiracy this or that. The while nation saw it as actions that were premeditated by first shots fired from non national security operatives. Why is this any difference?

When some young boys went about be it in defensive action or initiated ones were shooting automatic rifles back to back with the military, what was their strategy going forward with that?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by michelz: 12:25pm On Nov 01, 2020
The reasoning of Mr KANU and his foot soldiers is really terrifying.
You called for war,and when war came,you started shouting genocide.
What did you expect in a war?
These guys them don't just listen. A times I wonder if they have a sort of death wish or they're happy to see chaos everywhere and have their people killed.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by Dede1(m): 12:26pm On Nov 01, 2020
RedPhoenix:

I dare you to find and bring forward any progressive actions taken by your elders or governors on the wake of the aftermath in the past one week to resolve the crisis. Mention one and the action such a person took.

I do not pay mind to dumbass leaders in the shithole called Nigeria. I am concerned because of the memories of Obigbo to me. Wike had absolutely neglected Obigbo LGA and now making attempt to brand it a hub of IPOB. Boko Haram fighters which have killed countless of Nigerians are not murdered but rehabilitated.
Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by kettykin: 12:27pm On Nov 01, 2020
Nnamdi kanu should be held responsible

2 Likes

Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by RedPhoenix: 12:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
Dede1:

I do not pay mind to dumbass leaders in the shithole called Nigeria. I am concerned because of the memories of Obigbo to me. Wike had absolutely neglected Obigbo LGA and now making attempt to brand it a hub of IPOB. Boko Haram fighters which have killed countless of Nigerians are not murdered but rehabilitated.

You sound like a kid which you are. Oya tell me, what should Wike do that he isn't doing. Tell people. No emotional rants o. Just objective facts.

Did you know that when Ndigbo governors met last week, it was presidency there were discussing rather than this issue. See the kind of leaders you people have o. Power drunk bats. Was it a time for feasting or deep introspection

I am not surprised by the inactiveness of the igbo traditional rulers and governors. It's the same thing many of us have been saying. The thirst for power at the expense of anything in the way. The Enugu summit could have centered around protection of igbo lives and properties in Oyigbo and not about igbo presidency as there's still time

Very unstrategic

Ndigbo traditional leaders are very unstrategic

SIT down and take notes. If I were assigned here and now to resolve the crisis here are the steps to take below.

1. Oyigbo traditional elders summon traditional elders alongside to pay courtesy visit to Governor of Rivers.

2. Traditional leaders in SE and societal persons and politicians and governor meet

3. Summon a clarion call backed with a memo.

4. Petition the army chief on security issues to attend

5. Speak to power in one voice.

What we're they doing in Enugu last week. Discussing igbo presidency. Instead of prevent further loss of lives. Unstrategic.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by michelz: 12:34pm On Nov 01, 2020
Dede1:

You're brainwashed by IPOB radio. So you want Wike to keep mute while Rivers is turned to another northeast?

4 Likes

Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 01, 2020
Everyone should go home PDP say oyigbo massacre is fake news

Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by omenka(m): 12:38pm On Nov 01, 2020
kittymanna:

See great lie.☝️
Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by omenka(m): 12:39pm On Nov 01, 2020
SuperBold:
Everyone should go home PDP say oyigbo massacre is fake news
What a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by Afamed: 12:40pm On Nov 01, 2020
RedPhoenix:

IPoB don't reason before they talk. It was Sultan that declared IPoB terrorist organisation few weeks ago in Rivers? It was the Sultan that burnt down police stations, killed police and Soldiers at Oyigbo few days ago.
We Sabi una.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by RedPhoenix: 12:41pm On Nov 01, 2020
Afamed:

IPoB don't reason before they talk. It was Sultan that declared IPoB terrorist organisation few weeks ago in Rivers? It was the Sultan that burnt down police stations, killed police and Soldiers at Oyigbo few days ago.
We Sabi una

I don't trade words with miscreants unfortunately. You're worse than even terrorist groups. Full
Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by Coldie(m): 12:45pm On Nov 01, 2020
Oyigbo people are Igbo's now they are fleeing their own town.

Biafra has caused more harm than good tell it to Igbo's a lot of them would argue with you foolishly.

Mark my tweet, after wike is done with oyigbo a rivers ethnic group will come in and try to dominate and claim the place, and the remaining indegenes will be too afraid to speak so as not to be termed ipob. Me a known Anti ipob person in my area yesterday a foolish guy referded to me as ipob just because am Igbo. They said they are just waiting for order from wike.

All of una that well all warned but u people boldly and confidently strolled into trouble now e don set all u people can do is cry on the internet.

And the worst the foolishness won't seize we lost half our territory during d last war, the last of them who refused to denounce us u people want to make sure they denounce us, why Una too foolish why.

Sometimes I regret being igbo, u can't imagine how fvcked up it is to have such foolish people coming from your tribe trying their best to put their own tribes men into trouble.

President we no go see.
Biafra we no go see.
I was nursing the ambition that one day oyigbo will produce a governor of rivers state but Una don cast d place.

After all the initial gragra what have u achieved nothing absolutely nothing.

The level of foolishness am tired, Una go cast Igbo tribe cast am sotay with time Igbos married to women from other tribes will start telling their kids to claim they are from their mothers side. Because we are from a tribe that loves nothing more than self destruction

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by Afamed: 12:45pm On Nov 01, 2020
RedPhoenix:

I don't trade words with miscreants unfortunately. You're worse than even terrorist groups. Full
You could have done better to defend your lies.

Is it Sultan that killed Soldiers and Police at Oyigbo few days ago?
Did Sultan come all the way from Sokoto to raise down the police stations?
Like I said, most of you, Nnamdi has taken over the sense of reasoning

1 Like

Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by RedPhoenix: 12:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
I don't interact with any BMC fellows however the issue. I'm never ever going to see eye to eye with any APC miscreant or BMC member. Simple. Stop tagging me.
Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by helinues: 12:48pm On Nov 01, 2020
shocked
Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by Afamed: 12:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
RedPhoenix:
I don't interact with any BMC fellows however the issue. I'm never ever going to see eye to eye with any APC miscreant or BMC member. Simple. Stop tagging me.
Why don't you defend your lies?
This not about PDP or APC?
Did Sultan come to Oyigbo to kill the Soldiers and the police? Use your sense, when next you want to lie. Lazy IPoB.
Go and buy new laptop instead of waiting for stolen laptop from Kwara

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Same-sex Marriage Bill Is Irrevocable – David Mark / Mr President, Was The 2011 Subsidy Fund Used To Finance The April Elections? / FG Affirms Plan To Achieve 10,000MW By December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.