Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Obi Gets 12 States, Tinubu 13, Atiku 8 With Two Undecided States. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Gets 12 States, Tinubu 13, Atiku 8 With Two Undecided States. (14492 Views)

Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) / The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above / 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Gets 12 States, Tinubu 13, Atiku 8 With Two Undecided States. by Image123(m): 7:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
nonhuman:
and you think tinubu would perform

Tinubu will perform 10 times better than PMB. Only fear is if he will be handed over to. Obi cannot have anything close to this number of votes again in his life. Why, people will not vote against APC for him like now, there will be no crazy CBN policies before elections, and youths and christians who obviously abandoned their brains will not gullibly follow Obi and his ipob gang like they did in this election.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Gets 12 States, Tinubu 13, Atiku 8 With Two Undecided States. by Cletus77(m): 7:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
Wickedfacts:

But where APC got zero votes, the election was credible. Ori ẹ buru

Then what about places that Obi didn’t even get votes too?

No matter how u try to coat it…u know very well that APC winning in the SS states is a clear sham..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Gets 12 States, Tinubu 13, Atiku 8 With Two Undecided States. by OneCandleAway(f): 7:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
highchief1:
he would have repeated the 2019 combo.I knew pdp was going into trouble when Dey made those choices

I heard wike Said Atiku must pick one of the serving governors as VP so okowa was picked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Gets 12 States, Tinubu 13, Atiku 8 With Two Undecided States. by highchief1: 7:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
OneCandleAway:

I heard wike Said Atiku must pick one of the serving governors as VP so okowa was picked.
lol wahala

1 Like

Re: Obi Gets 12 States, Tinubu 13, Atiku 8 With Two Undecided States. by Ventura1: 7:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
If that had happened, Obi defeat under PDP would have been resounding. He leveraged by campaigning on being different.
Antihypocrite:
Atiku just embarrassed himself in this election. Y did he not give OBI ticket and just relax?

5 Likes

Re: Obi Gets 12 States, Tinubu 13, Atiku 8 With Two Undecided States. by ProphetM0hammad: 7:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
Faber:

Obi/Tambuwal would have been returned PDP to power effortlessly. Obi is very young, can contest for 2 more times, Dude is destined to rule thia country a swear, as for Atiku, is over for him.
I don't know where you think you read people's destiny from.

But nobody will give the country to an ibo man
Re: Obi Gets 12 States, Tinubu 13, Atiku 8 With Two Undecided States. by CockAndBullStor: 7:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
Dennisbulkan:

Northern Muslims will never vote obi for president, that's a fact. I work in kebbi & live in sokoto. They hate obi like mad. They believe he deported hausas & started IPOB nonsense.
It's a not a case of they believe, he actually did it. Hoebie is tribal bigot, a very useless man. He will never rule this country. Hahahhahahhahhahhahahahahhahshahahsjahh

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Gets 12 States, Tinubu 13, Atiku 8 With Two Undecided States. by ProphetM0hammad: 7:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
spartan117:

Lol they are already getting jittery over the planned protest and revolution that will eventually culminate in Tinubu behind bars for rigging a presidential election and trying to steal the future of 200m Nigerians
When are you people starting

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Gets 12 States, Tinubu 13, Atiku 8 With Two Undecided States. by CockAndBullStor: 7:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
Cletus77:
Tinubu winning in Rivers and leading in Akwa ibom is the only thing i need to know about the credibility of the election!

They’re not serious.
But Tinubu getting zero vote in 99% of the LG in southeast was credible right? You need to treat your malaria

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Gets 12 States, Tinubu 13, Atiku 8 With Two Undecided States. by OneCandleAway(f): 7:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
highchief1:
lol wahala

Wikr probably thought he would be picked. But he would cause problems for Atiku just like obasanjo era. Wike also wanted Atiku to promise to run for one term only.
If I was Atiku I wouldn't choose wike. And okowa could contribute money unlike other governors that their state didn't really have money.
Re: Obi Gets 12 States, Tinubu 13, Atiku 8 With Two Undecided States. by spartan117(m): 7:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

When are you people starting
We've already started wink
Tinubu and Wike will be arrested for their crimes the revolution started with endsars part 1. This is part 2.
Re: Obi Gets 12 States, Tinubu 13, Atiku 8 With Two Undecided States. by CockAndBullStor: 7:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
Samuel1402:

TINUBU APC 5,823,229

ATIKU PDP 4,557,717

OBI LP 3,088,014

KWANKWANZO NNPP 926,762

As it stands presently 7:40 pm
I'm so happy right now. I fasted and prayed for Tinubu to win this election and God answered my prayers. Baba Ese ooooooo🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Gets 12 States, Tinubu 13, Atiku 8 With Two Undecided States. by ProphetM0hammad: 7:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
spartan117:

We've already started wink
Tinubu and Wike will be arrested for their crimes the revolution started with endsars part 1. This is part 2.
Okafor
Or car for
Okafor
Run to the collation center now and arrest inec chairman cos he didn't announce the kind of results you have in mind

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Gets 12 States, Tinubu 13, Atiku 8 With Two Undecided States. by Kodak9(m): 8:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
Cutehector:
do they ever have brains there?
I swear they are brainless 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Obi Gets 12 States, Tinubu 13, Atiku 8 With Two Undecided States. by Cletus77(m): 8:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
CockAndBullStor:
But Tinubu getting zero vote in 99% of the LG in southeast was credible right? You need to treat your malaria

and what about Obi getting less than 200k votes in the SW minus Lagos?

Don’t quote me again

2 Likes

Re: Obi Gets 12 States, Tinubu 13, Atiku 8 With Two Undecided States. by afbstrategies: 8:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
Faber:

Obi/Tambuwal would have been returned PDP to power effortlessly. Obi is very young, can contest for 2 more times, Dude is destined to rule thia country a swear, as for Atiku, is over for him.
You’re not well informed
Re: Obi Gets 12 States, Tinubu 13, Atiku 8 With Two Undecided States. by spartan117(m): 8:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Okafor
Or car for
Okafor
Run to the collation center now and arrest inec chairman cos he didn't announce the kind of results you have in mind
Lol I'm from Benin and I'm a full blooded patriotic Nigerian.

Naija must work I don't have another country our votes must count and our wishes respected.

We in Benin are just waiting for them to be unfortunate enough to announce Tinubu as winner so that the revolution will take full swing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Gets 12 States, Tinubu 13, Atiku 8 With Two Undecided States. by Elliotwaveforec: 8:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Faber:

I think PDP is dead, the G5 governors all lost, Atiku lost, good riddance to PDP for trying to use the South East again to gain power. I liked what Obi did, he can now build Labour party as a national force, same thing Kwankwaso is doing with NNPP, build up structures in the North and then bounce back, he is very young, he can achieve it.
Kwakwaso and Obi would've made a deadly combination; but both wanted to be presidents.
Re: Obi Gets 12 States, Tinubu 13, Atiku 8 With Two Undecided States. by ProphetM0hammad: 8:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
spartan117:

Lol I'm from Benin and I'm a full blooded patriotic Nigerian.

Naija must work I don't have another country our votes must count and our wishes respected.

We in Benin are just waiting for them to be unfortunate enough to announce Tinubu as winner so that the revolution will take full swing.
Ok
I'm sure you won't have to wait long.
But keep it in Benin
Anybody who tries rubbish in other people's home will be ruthlessly dealt with.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Gets 12 States, Tinubu 13, Atiku 8 With Two Undecided States. by CockAndBullStor: 8:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
Cletus77:

and what about Obi getting less than 200k votes in the SW minus Lagos?

Don’t quote me again
You should even thank your stars you got that number. With all your rigging and padding, you still lost to Jagaban. Imagine recording over a million votes in Anambra. Anambra that 70% of its poulation is rotting away in prisons overseas, while 25% is selling gala on the streets of Lagos. The truth is Ibos would always be our bitches!!! Yoruba l'agba! Don't ever quote me again in your life, OSU nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Gets 12 States, Tinubu 13, Atiku 8 With Two Undecided States. by spartan117(m): 8:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Ok
I'm sure you won't have to wait long.
But keep it in Benin
Anybody who tries rubbish in other people's home will be ruthlessly dealt with.
Nah it will be all over the country bro

People are genuinely tired of fraud and the old way of doing things. Tinubu will be arrested and will never be president of this country I'm 100% certain of this.

1 Like

Re: Obi Gets 12 States, Tinubu 13, Atiku 8 With Two Undecided States. by ProphetM0hammad: 8:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
spartan117:

Nah it will be all over the country bro

People are genuinely tired of fraud and the old way of doing things. Tinubu will be arrested and will never be president of this country I'm 100% certain of this.
Ok
I blame inec for slowing things down
But bear in mind that not everyone bought that scam that Obi is from the new generation to bring new era
He left pdp few months ago only because he couldn't secure the tickets
He's also in his mid 60s and not a youth
So don't be surprised when you realized you are on your own

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Gets 12 States, Tinubu 13, Atiku 8 With Two Undecided States. by nedu666: 8:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
Faber:

I think PDP is dead, the G5 governors all lost, Atiku lost, good riddance to PDP for trying to use the South East again to gain power. I liked what Obi did, he can now build Labour party as a national force, same thing Kwankwaso is doing with NNPP, build up structures in the North and then bounce back, he is very young, he can achieve it.

Build which party in rigged elections. Wat point of voting if votes don't count. Its better to play football on election day
Re: Obi Gets 12 States, Tinubu 13, Atiku 8 With Two Undecided States. by Exclusive101: 8:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
After Tinubu Obi will be contesting against the likes of El Rufia Zulum Fashola in 8 years what are is prospect considering he contest again against an incumbent Tinubu who will do a minimum of improving Nigeria or at least perform not as badly as Buhari if he can give Nigeria the leap it need.

Bro, Peter Obi presidential aspiration ends here, na Biafra n death remain now

Faber:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Gets 12 States, Tinubu 13, Atiku 8 With Two Undecided States. by ElectGINeer(m): 8:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Build alliances. Election never end some of them have started attacking the Northerners, calling them unprintable names. 2027 is around the corner, you'd still need their votes.

Gradually you build tolerance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Gets 12 States, Tinubu 13, Atiku 8 With Two Undecided States. by spartan117(m): 8:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Ok
I blame inec for slowing things down
But bear in mind that not everyone bought that scam that Obi is from the new generation to bring new era
He left pdp few months ago only because he couldn't secure the tickets
He's also in his mid 60s and not a youth
So don't be surprised when you realized you are on your own
The millions of Nigerians who voted him even in the north think otherwise.
Re: Obi Gets 12 States, Tinubu 13, Atiku 8 With Two Undecided States. by ProphetM0hammad: 8:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
spartan117:

The millions of Nigerians who voted him even in the north think otherwise.

You mean these ones?

If you start any uproar, the few Christians who voted for him here will hide

Re: Obi Gets 12 States, Tinubu 13, Atiku 8 With Two Undecided States. by spartan117(m): 8:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

You mean these ones?

If you start any uproar, the few Christians who voted for him here will hide
Still brandishing the rigged results I see
Re: Obi Gets 12 States, Tinubu 13, Atiku 8 With Two Undecided States. by ProphetM0hammad: 8:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
spartan117:

Still brandishing the rigged results I see
He even tried he got more than 1000 votes in jigawa
I guess the LP agent there rigged it
Because normally no normal hausa will vote an ibo man to be his president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GEJ Consults With Tinubu, Fashola, Akiolu Behind Closed Doors / 25 Points From Interview Of ANN Presidential Aspirant, Olawepo Hashim / I’ve Spent N200m Of My Personal Money To Run For President - Kingsley Moghalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.