Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,461 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Caption This Picture Of Fashola Smiling Inside The APC Situation Report Room - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of Fashola Smiling Inside The APC Situation Report Room (64095 Views)

Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Situation Room (Pictures) / President Buhari Visits APC Situation Room In Abuja. PICTURES. / Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Picture Of Fashola Smiling Inside The APC Situation Report Room by reddingtonblack: 9:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
rxmusa:
1. Peter Obi wins "Tinubu's" Lagos. But you are still saying INEC is rigging for Tinubu just so that when Tinubu wins Katsina, you will say it was rigged.

Oh wait. Atiku won Katsina, Buhari's State.

So really how many persons do you want to accuse INEC of rigging for? Why not accept where your candidate lose?

2. So Obi can win Lagos, it is not rigging. But Amoda Ogunlere cannot win Osun that you said he is from, it is rigging.

Oh wait. Tinubu did not even win Osun. Atiku did. So what are you saying please? You thought Obi will win Osun??

3. Obi went to Kano and went straight to Sabon Gari where you have Igbos and minority Christians.

That is the divisive campaign Obi ran yet you will shout rigging if Tinubu wins Kano.

Oh wait. It is Kwankwaso that is winning Kano despite being an enemy of the sitting APC Governor!

Again, what are you saying

4. In the South East where Obi is from, Obi is winning by 90%

In the South West where Tinubu is from, Obi has won Lagos, Atiku took Osun. But when Tinubu takes Ekiti, it is rigging.

What is wrong with you guys?

5. Obi is winning in Edo State. If you add PDP and APC votes and times it by 2, Obi is still winning. This is a State where there is a PDP Governor and a Former APC National Chairman.

But it is rigging anywhere Obi is not winning. How can a people be this bigoted?

6. I have read, on WhatsApp, people saying they will poison food and give to Northerners for not voting Obi.

I have read people here saying they will never give a Northern beggar any money for not voting Obi.

Meanwhile Obi is clearing the South South and South East and Northerners are not threatening anyone. And you will call them uncivilized?

7. An unknown Labour party candidate for House of Rep, defeated the APC and PDP to win Etin-Osa Fed. Constituency in Lagos.

The APC guy was Obanikoro's son. The PDP guy was Banky W the musician. Both floored by a Labour party candidate people didn't know.

But the election was rigged is coming from the mouth of Labour party supporters.

8. Another unknown Labour party candidate defeated the APC and PDP in the major Senatorial Election in Edo.

The gap was almost 200%. If you add the PDP and APC votes together, the unknown Labour candidate still beat them with over 50k votes and these were not small candidates. They are the two most influential people in Benin!

But Labour Party supporters are still shouting rigging, failed election. Does this make sense

9. Obi is heading to 500,000 votes in Enugu. Whereas Tinubu has less than 5,000 votes in the whole Enugu.

This is not rigged, but wherever Tinubu wins is rigged.

10. Atiku's VP is the GOVERNOR of Delta State.

In Delta State, Obi has won 11 out of the 16 Local Government Areas annoinced so far.

But his supporters are still shouting the election is rigged. Is that not madness?

NB: If you cause the war you are using to bully everyone we will all suffer it. Pat Utomi that is encouraging you will carry his oyinbo face and seek asylum somewhere in America or Europe where he will collect cool breeze and return after your demise to claim hero of democracy. Use sense.
Eseoghene Faruq

Honestly after the election these so called OBEDIENT need to checked into mental clinics, unfortunately they are youths but they are dumbest set of people anyone can ever come across.
Even the tv analyst Nigeria decide had to ask, where is the "Rigging" .. how do you process "Rigging" in court for a state you won. never seen people as dunce as obi & his supporters

So far only Peter Obi had gathered 1million votes from one state and yet they are still the ones crying victim, what they don't know is that with OBI winning lagos they've lost all arguement before int'l & local spectators.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Fashola Smiling Inside The APC Situation Report Room by Ayk8: 9:59pm On Feb 27, 2023
1nice:

That is the Smile of defeat.
Babatunde former governor of Lagos state is smiling at the wisdom of Nigerians, which they used to outsmart APC and tinubu in the Presidential election; they never believe that Labour Party Nigeria will make it this far.

Labour Party, obidients have given them surprised gesture beyond their imaginations.

Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria after President Buhari.

Peter Obi and Labour Party are victorious over their enemies.

Nigerians will oppose those who oppose Peter Obi.

All the foreigners and haters against Peter Obi will be terrified because Nigerians are with Peter Obi who have a good plan to make Nigeria a better place to live in.

All the evils plans against Peter Obi and Labour Party will surely fail. Peter Obi is an honest man that can not be defeated by his political enemies.

Ode! See below

Your OBI an 3rd

Apc 5.8m
Pdp 4.5m
Obi 3.1m

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Fashola Smiling Inside The APC Situation Report Room by grandlexuz(m): 10:00pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nolevel666:

Maybe if it was your mother they murdered in benin you would have been smiling like him

Mass extermination coming for you all sabotaging Nigeria!

Mark my words!!
Your words are as empty as barren field
Re: Caption This Picture Of Fashola Smiling Inside The APC Situation Report Room by Softmirror: 10:00pm On Feb 27, 2023
Sammy07:
I want Fashola to continue as minister of roads

I WANT BUBA MARWA TO CONTINUE AS NDLEA BOSS. E GET WHY. grin

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Fashola Smiling Inside The APC Situation Report Room by DEROXMAN: 10:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
Tinubu should appoint umahi as minister of works
he has won senatorial bid already
Re: Caption This Picture Of Fashola Smiling Inside The APC Situation Report Room by Awesome5: 10:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
1nice:

You should be the one to tell me your age: from the way you talk, it seems that been a young man you still not learn to differentiate between sense and nonsense.
Think before you speak.
You are the one not making sense to me. I thought as we get advance in age, we also mature with the way we treat our emotion. Why is yours different. I am an Igbo, please don't make me hate your Obi.
Speaking of rigging, What do you call intimidating the minority group (APC supporters) in Enugu.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Fashola Smiling Inside The APC Situation Report Room by Rexymania(m): 10:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jemex003:

I'm an Idiot I will kill him as I killed my lazy drunkard father
Re: Caption This Picture Of Fashola Smiling Inside The APC Situation Report Room by Toluwanise247(m): 10:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
1nice:

That is the Smile of defeat.
Babatunde former governor of Lagos state is smiling at the wisdom of Nigerians, which they used to outsmart APC and tinubu in the Presidential election; they never believe that Labour Party Nigeria will make it this far.

Labour Party, obidients have given them surprised gesture beyond their imaginations.

Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria after President Buhari.

Peter Obi and Labour Party are victorious over their enemies.

Nigerians will oppose those who oppose Peter Obi.

All the foreigners and haters against Peter Obi will be terrified because Nigerians are with Peter Obi who have a good plan to make Nigeria a better place to live in.

All the evils plans against Peter Obi and Labour Party will surely fail. Peter Obi is an honest man that can not be defeated by his political enemies.
Your father is a fool for release in your mama toto
Re: Caption This Picture Of Fashola Smiling Inside The APC Situation Report Room by 1nice(m): 10:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ayk8:

Ode! See below

Your OBI an 3rd

Apc 5.8m
Pdp 4.5m
Obi 3.1m
Stupid person
You better go for mental check up before you run mad.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Fashola Smiling Inside The APC Situation Report Room by kay29000(m): 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
ovieigho:
Hmmm

What I saw here is once a young & vibrant governor getting old and pale so fast …

Power is transient…vanity upon vanity ….🤦🏽

The man will be 60 this year, he doesn't look so bad for his age.

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Fashola Smiling Inside The APC Situation Report Room by 1nice(m): 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
Toluwanise247:

Your father is a fool for release in your mama toto
Your father and mother are the biggest fools in Nigeria for giving birth to beast like you.
Rubbish
Re: Caption This Picture Of Fashola Smiling Inside The APC Situation Report Room by newnigerdelta00: 10:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
lhordspy:
The Fmr Governor of Lagos state and present Minister of Work and housing, Babatunde Raji Fadhola is the Head of APC situation report centre for the 2023 Presidential Election smiley

Smile my beautiful daddy, smile make our enemy's shame

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Fashola Smiling Inside The APC Situation Report Room by dominique(f): 10:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
Sannisege:
And Tinubu is now the Jagaban of Nigeria. unfortunately, Obi ca never become president of Nigeria again.

Why can't he? Buhari contested 4 times before winning, why can't Obi do same next election?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Fashola Smiling Inside The APC Situation Report Room by ZiktotheWorld: 10:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
YungMillionaire:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Just take a look at the Sacrifice you just presented
Re: Caption This Picture Of Fashola Smiling Inside The APC Situation Report Room by PeterObi4LP: 10:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
Globad:
Where are those who arrogantly declared that Tinubu was never going to win?

Lesson: When you're talking about the chances or the future of other people, never use "never" unless you're God.

Read my lips, Tinubu will never rule Nigeria.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Fashola Smiling Inside The APC Situation Report Room by Globad(f): 10:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
Dickson178:
did he win? You're a devil cabinet. What's in me and PO is bigger than you & tulumbu your devil incoming president in your witchcraft world 🌍

😡

The only thing that is in you is hatred, anger and bitterness

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Fashola Smiling Inside The APC Situation Report Room by Globad(f): 10:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

Chest beater
Re: Caption This Picture Of Fashola Smiling Inside The APC Situation Report Room by Globad(f): 10:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
PoliteActivist:

How about those who are arrogantly talking as if Tinubu has already been declared the winner? Are they God?

They are not God, at least they relied on the figures they tallied

What did those arrogant others rely on?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Fashola Smiling Inside The APC Situation Report Room by Emola12(m): 10:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
lhordspy:
APC a well structured organised Party.

The other labourer party instead of having situation report centre to collate and compile their result gotten from different polling unit agent polling by polling unit, ward by ward, state by state before INEC official declaration. They were relying on twitter result, asking their supporters on twitter to send screenshot of their polling unit result.
Using it as an evidence to cry rigging.

Unserious party with a religious extremist of a candidate.

Celebrations in the situation room already. Please join the progressive in celebration smiley
tinubu will Never rule Nigeria done and dusted if you like go call Dj Khalid to come entertain you
Re: Caption This Picture Of Fashola Smiling Inside The APC Situation Report Room by Globad(f): 10:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
proprince:

Never. Tinubu will never rule Nigeria.

Yemi Osinbajo is the one that will be elected as acting before he hands over to Obi.

Save today's date.

I laugh when I see supposedly educated people succumb to nonsense reasoning.

Don't worry. You're in the "denial" and "anger" stages of your grief and loss.

You will soon get to "acceptance"

Ndo

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Fashola Smiling Inside The APC Situation Report Room by Awesome5: 10:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

Attention Seeker i sight you. Smiles....
Re: Caption This Picture Of Fashola Smiling Inside The APC Situation Report Room by SumStar1: 10:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
maasoap:

You have never been part of something like this, how could you understand? so we excuse your ignorance.
Ohh ur saying its the election process or the monitor he's looking at and the rigging thats making him look that way
Ok now I understand
Re: Caption This Picture Of Fashola Smiling Inside The APC Situation Report Room by Globad(f): 10:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
Toks2008:

FRAULENT VICTORY IS NO VICTORY.

Argue with your keyboard

Painment + hatred+ anger

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Fashola Smiling Inside The APC Situation Report Room by Segzy19: 10:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
I can go to bed and sleep well because of this smile

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Fashola Smiling Inside The APC Situation Report Room by Toks2008(m): 10:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
Globad:

Painment + hatred+ anger

Guy if you must know, I don't live in Naija for now so I careless who becomes the president but I have family in Naija and I want safety for them.

What INEC has done can make the country boil and if it does, It will affect the poeple in Nigeria. End Sars will be a child's play.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Fashola Smiling Inside The APC Situation Report Room by Carlyboi(m): 10:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
Fashola my Gee!Potential GCFR someday!
Re: Caption This Picture Of Fashola Smiling Inside The APC Situation Report Room by Businessman1986(m): 10:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
[quote author=rxmusa post=121320103]

Bloody brilliant write-up there. Logical work
Re: Caption This Picture Of Fashola Smiling Inside The APC Situation Report Room by ukaface(f): 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
Throwback:
SAN with a sound mind.

Tinubu gave Lagosians Fashola, Obi gave Anambrarians Obiano.

Make your deduction yourself.
Rest kwanu, we’re moving forward, you still Dey do flashback

Now Tinubu wants to give us himself by FORCE. E make sense?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Fashola Smiling Inside The APC Situation Report Room by harmonyglobal: 10:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
Tinubu should appoint umahi as minister of works
I think umayi won senate.....but I want him to become president someday
Re: Caption This Picture Of Fashola Smiling Inside The APC Situation Report Room by PrincessofDSS(f): 10:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
rxmusa:
1. Peter Obi wins "Tinubu's" Lagos. But you are still saying INEC is rigging for Tinubu just so that when Tinubu wins Katsina, you will say it was rigged.

Oh wait. Atiku won Katsina, Buhari's State.

So really how many persons do you want to accuse INEC of rigging for? Why not accept where your candidate lose?

2. So Obi can win Lagos, it is not rigging. But Amoda Ogunlere cannot win Osun that you said he is from, it is rigging.

Oh wait. Tinubu did not even win Osun. Atiku did. So what are you saying please? You thought Obi will win Osun??

3. Obi went to Kano and went straight to Sabon Gari where you have Igbos and minority Christians.

That is the divisive campaign Obi ran yet you will shout rigging if Tinubu wins Kano.

Oh wait. It is Kwankwaso that is winning Kano despite being an enemy of the sitting APC Governor!

Again, what are you saying

4. In the South East where Obi is from, Obi is winning by 90%

In the South West where Tinubu is from, Obi has won Lagos, Atiku took Osun. But when Tinubu takes Ekiti, it is rigging.

What is wrong with you guys?

5. Obi is winning in Edo State. If you add PDP and APC votes and times it by 2, Obi is still winning. This is a State where there is a PDP Governor and a Former APC National Chairman.

But it is rigging anywhere Obi is not winning. How can a people be this bigoted?

6. I have read, on WhatsApp, people saying they will poison food and give to Northerners for not voting Obi.

I have read people here saying they will never give a Northern beggar any money for not voting Obi.

Meanwhile Obi is clearing the South South and South East and Northerners are not threatening anyone. And you will call them uncivilized?

7. An unknown Labour party candidate for House of Rep, defeated the APC and PDP to win Etin-Osa Fed. Constituency in Lagos.

The APC guy was Obanikoro's son. The PDP guy was Banky W the musician. Both floored by a Labour party candidate people didn't know.

But the election was rigged is coming from the mouth of Labour party supporters.

8. Another unknown Labour party candidate defeated the APC and PDP in the major Senatorial Election in Edo.

The gap was almost 200%. If you add the PDP and APC votes together, the unknown Labour candidate still beat them with over 50k votes and these were not small candidates. They are the two most influential people in Benin!

But Labour Party supporters are still shouting rigging, failed election. Does this make sense

9. Obi is heading to 500,000 votes in Enugu. Whereas Tinubu has less than 5,000 votes in the whole Enugu.

This is not rigged, but wherever Tinubu wins is rigged.

10. Atiku's VP is the GOVERNOR of Delta State.

In Delta State, Obi has won 11 out of the 16 Local Government Areas annoinced so far.

But his supporters are still shouting the election is rigged. Is that not madness?

NB: If you cause the war you are using to bully everyone we will all suffer it. Pat Utomi that is encouraging you will carry his oyinbo face and seek asylum somewhere in America or Europe where he will collect cool breeze and return after your demise to claim hero of democracy. Use sense.
Eseoghene Faruq

We know those that are synonymous with rigging, thank God you know that LP is winning most states that wasn’t doctored
Re: Caption This Picture Of Fashola Smiling Inside The APC Situation Report Room by Patokens: 10:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
ONI SENSE.

quote author=lhordspy post=121316623]APC a well structured organised Party.

The other labourer party instead of having situation report centre to collate and compile their result gotten from different polling unit agent polling by polling unit, ward by ward, state by state before INEC official declaration. They were relying on twitter result, asking their supporters on twitter to send screenshot of their polling unit result.

Celebrations in the situation room already. Please join the progressive in celebration smiley[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Fashola Smiling Inside The APC Situation Report Room by Patokens: 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
ONI SENSE.
I MEAN YOU DON'T HAVE SENSE.

lhordspy:
APC a well structured organised Party.

Celebrations in the situation room already. Please join the progressive in celebration smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos / Dolapo Osinbajo With Obafemi & Hannah Awolowo, Her Maternal Grandparents In 1986 / Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo And Chimamanda Adichie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.