Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone (48226 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo To Endorse Atiku Abubakar Eventually - SR / Cherubim And Seraphim Members Welcome Obasanjo To US With Music Band (VIDEO) / Ask Obasanjo To Refund $16bn Spent On Power - Oshiomhole Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by RZArecta(m): 8:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
Parachoko:
Fake news
you will never recognise real news in your life since you're dense upstairs

16 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by APC2: 8:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
Alaigbopress:
Tinubu Can never rule Nigeria
Mark my word!

Leave them to continue celebrating. Plans are already on top gear for army to take over.

It will shock them

10 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by BabaO2: 8:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mumu, self grandstanding former president,
You can't impose your selfish ideas on Nigerians. Nigerians have spoken clearly, even though there were ballots stuffing by your obi/lp sponsored party in lagos with the connivance with some yoruba elites and in every other state in SE, it is overlooked by the true democrats, keep your expired views to yourself.
Be reminded that you conducted the worst presidential election in nigeria in 2007, which you even said in the build up that the election would be do or die, which truely lived up to your wish. Late yaradua himself that you staged to take over from you was utterly disappointed and would have rejected the outcome of the glarring kangaroo election, but was persuaded by powers that be to stay on. Know and note you are no longer relevant in the affairs of Nigeria.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by Gobengroup(m): 8:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
Obasanjo is one of the problem we have in Nigeria..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by Chuksaluta(m): 8:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
I hope the president listens to this wise council. The tension is rising and I pray that INEC will do the right thing. Imagine APC winning Oyigbo LGA in Rivers.

14 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
Please obident join back to all your group state WhatsApp group take back group will address you soon

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by Ojiofor: 8:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
A discredited election can not stand!

10 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by tinsel: 8:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
Obasanjo has no moral justification to speak on this. He supported somebody who lost

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by Badgers: 8:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
Obasanjo has lost credibility , Buhari can never take him serious

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by Canismajoris: 8:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
That of Rivers state was so brazenly rigged.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by Onedayoneday: 8:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
No wonder people like Babangida ran away from the country and not to return till after election. If the situation is not managed properly, I'm afraid of what is going to befall Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Obasanjo should go and seat down. He can write letter now because his candidate lost.
There is nothing that can be done.
Tinubu is the winner and that is final

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by Racoon(m): 8:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Well, time will tell. How long must Nigeria continue to revolve around this same problems?

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by ObaOfYorubaLand: 8:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tinubu will never rule Nigeria for one day

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by Kukutenla: 8:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
Baba OBJ this is wrong
If Tinubu has won then let him be declared winner
It is not right to overheat the nation for the sake of politics
I may not like Tinubu or his politics but if he has won, let him be declared and let the courts remedy if there's evidence of irregularities

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by ObaOfYorubaLand: 8:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
APC2:
grin grin grin
Plans are already on top gears by former military Generals and the Northern cabals for army to take over the government.

The good thing is that those military people supporting Obi and the Generals supporting power to stay in the north all lost out. Meetings are already taking place.

Just wait

Tinubu will not smell Also Rock. The plan is big

You're right.

Tinubu will never rule Nigeria for a day

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by Parachoko: 8:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
Kingspin:
Free and fair election only
The election is free and fair
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by Parachoko: 8:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
RZArecta:
you will never recognise real news in your life since you're dense upstairs
Say it again without crying

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Kukutenla:
Baba OBJ this is wrong
If Tinubu has won then let him be declared winner
It is not right to overheat the nation for the sake of politics
I may not like Tinubu or his politics but if he has won, let him be declared and let the courts remedy if there's evidence of irregularities
Which courts? Same one you boasted is filled with tinubu's lackeys?
I wish buhari could take the message and ignore the messenger

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by Kukutenla: 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Which courts? Same one you boasted is filled with tinubu's lackeys?
I wish buhari could take the message and ignore the messenger
See I voted Obi
I'm not saying the election was without irregularities but let the process run out.
Obi is actually the winner of this election no matter the result because he has solidly emerge as the Buhari of the South and Middle belt. He now has a solid political base. All he needs to do now is consolidate against 2027 and look for a strong, influential northerner to pair with preferably from the NC and he'll be the man to beat.
If the nation is toppled now, the dream of a SE presidency which all true lovers of Nigeria dream of will become a pipe dream.
My two cents

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by bahaushe1: 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
I participated in the election as RA collation officer. Most of the issues raised can only be addressed at PU and or RA level.

An RA collation officer is supposed to physically inspect ALL BVAS under his RA to make sure that what is captured as number of accredited voters is what is recorded on form EC 8.

If you have ever worked as a collation officer you will know that it would be catastrophic to automatically transmit results from PU to server, there are many errors in those results that require reconciliation.

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by adekolaelect(m): 9:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Dreambeat:
Elderly statesmen and those who love Nigeria including the international community must speak out now otherwise what is about to happen will be felt at every nook and cranny of the globe
Wailing in bitterness but yet INEC will announce the winner tomorrow. Orubebe did more than yours in 2014 it didn't stop the announcement. We know it Hurt but you just need to take heart for view days for your body to adapt the reality to be accepted. Na so it socked me when Bihari collect all our money to cbn and later started giving us 5k perday through the commercial banks but we are adapting it small small now.

8 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
Kukutenla:

See I voted Obi
I'm not saying the election was without irregularities but let the process run out.
Obi is actually the winner of this election no matter the result because he has solidly emerge as the Buhari of the South and Middle belt. He now has a solid political base. All he needs to do now is consolidate against 2027 and look for a strong, influential northerner to pair with preferably from the NC and he'll be the man to beat.
If the nation is toppled now, the dream of a SE presidency which all true lovers of Nigeria dream of will become a pipe dream.
My two cents
You mean he should not employ legal means to retrieve his mandate?

That's childish and WEAK.

This is not a contest between umunna.

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by Elitefosa: 9:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
kk2027:
What is the use of bvas if you cant trsnsmit the results immediately

Now we're back to the old way of rigging

That is the Point Dino was trying to make!

I wonder too, what then is the real essence of the BVAS?

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by Elitefosa: 9:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
bahaushe1:
I participated in the election as RA collation officer. Most of the issues raised can only be addressed at PU and or RA level.

An RA collation officer is supposed to physically inspect ALL BVAS under his RA to make sure that what is captured as number of accredited voters is what is recorded on form EC 8.

If you have ever worked as a collation officer you will know that it would be catastrophic to automatically transmit from PU to serve, there are many errors in those results that require reconciliation.

Haha,

So, what then is the realm essence of the BVAS?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by Tesylove(f): 9:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
For the sake of peace please

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yakubu is just wasting his time because there's no election done without iRev receiving instant transmission of electoral votes

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by Sannisege: 9:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
Obasanjo is compromised already because of his endorsement of a particular candidate . His calls will be seen as partisan. Not different from Dino Melaye's drama

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by thedio(m): 9:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
Imagine these from Obasanjo,an enemy of democracy,the greatest election rigger in the history of Nigeria..... I rem his combination with Morris Ewu.....he discouraged ppl fr voting by declaring election winner without counting votes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by BigBrother9ja: 9:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
This FOOLISH old man always writing nonsense.

Pained loser grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
Repentant Obj will fight riggers till they beg to drown angry
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by Racoon(m): 9:40pm On Feb 27, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Petition Seeking Visa Ban On Wike, Family Members Gets Over 200,000 Signatures / Hope Uzodinma Plays Table Tennis At His Abuja Residence (Photos, Video) / FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.