Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone (48243 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo To Endorse Atiku Abubakar Eventually - SR / Cherubim And Seraphim Members Welcome Obasanjo To US With Music Band (VIDEO) / Ask Obasanjo To Refund $16bn Spent On Power - Oshiomhole Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by 8stargeneral: 12:07am On Feb 28, 2023
Morenikeji090:
Foolish man himself... Shame go catch you at last Tinubu gonna win lolz
may your life remain like Nigeria and tinubu
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by 8stargeneral: 12:11am On Feb 28, 2023
Chuksaluta:
I hope the president listens to this wise council. The tension is rising and I pray that INEC will do the right thing. Imagine APC winning Oyigbo LGA in Rivers.
imagine bro...d one i see with my two eyes....no single person voted for APC
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by 8stargeneral: 12:16am On Feb 28, 2023
After everything inec promised us both electoral act they still compromised the elections....After God fear INEC
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 12:23am On Feb 28, 2023
Parachoko:
Fake news
Shut up you fuul. They're rigging this election in favour of that bastard called Thiéfnubu. This country will burn down because of the greed of foolish idiots

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by Doyou2019: 12:23am On Feb 28, 2023
Padipadi:
[b]Truth be told, there is no rigging.
Is there electoral violence, underaged voting and intimidations? Yes. Where? In all regions.
Those that need rescheduled voting ll be done. A candidate has fan base in areas with more population and his people still loved him. So what's the fuss about. Let them cancel the whole elections, that man you all gave unwarranted hatred ll still win.
LIES.
Well,no one expects better from supporters of election riggers.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by Doyou2019: 12:27am On Feb 28, 2023
psucc:
The election was running smoothly until it came to the turn of the Professors, the bungled the whole thing and sell of the numbers.

But las las, na dem go first go strike.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by Doyou2019: 12:29am On Feb 28, 2023
psucc:
The election was running smoothly until it came to the turn of the Professors, the bungled the whole thing and sell of the numbers.

But las las, na dem go first go strike.

They forget we are in the days of useless professors being caught up too many times in scandals such as sex for grades on our campuses.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by emilo2bad: 12:30am On Feb 28, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Your Agbado president. Lol
Nigeria president I feel your pains. stop crying it too early because 4 years is a long time
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by Padipadi(m): 12:31am On Feb 28, 2023
Whoknowsme:
If he can win, why use thugs to do so. You and i know there was so much rigging in this election. This election is by far the worst Nigeria has ever experienced and with this i wonder the rate at which corruption will rise when tinubu assumes power.
It's either interim govt takes over, let there be a rerun or buhari continues ruling.
May you be tried for treason, amen.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by Padipadi(m): 12:31am On Feb 28, 2023
Doyou2019:

LIES.
Well,no one expects better from supporters of election riggers.
Don't cry, it's the truth
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by NothingDoMe: 12:40am On Feb 28, 2023
emilo2bad:

Nigeria president I feel your pains. stop crying it too early because 4 years is a long time
Why would I cry because Tinubu is president? Like I just imagined myself sitting down and just crying. Why na? Lol.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by Padipadi(m): 12:41am On Feb 28, 2023
chatinent:
INEC, thank you.

You are the weapon fashioned against Nigeria. All the policies setup by Buhari was pre-planned to help his party and limit other parties. APC was acting the rig script.

That was the only way to retain power.

I told y'all banking on Buhari that he is a failure!

Human government has failed.
God pass you. The northerners delivered big for Tinubu. Tell you candidate to do proper alignment in future
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by Padipadi(m): 12:41am On Feb 28, 2023
Alaigbopress:
Tinubu Can never rule Nigeria
Mark my word!
It has been marked. Do your worst
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by Padipadi(m): 12:43am On Feb 28, 2023
Dreambeat:
Elder statesmen and those who love Nigeria including the international community must speak out now otherwise what is about to happen will be felt at every nook and cranny of the globe
Let it happen naa. Do you think those that voted APC are tools?
They are more than those of your candidate. Let the election be redone, you all ll lose. It's about numbers of active voters, not rigging, not making noise on social media.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by Padipadi(m): 12:44am On Feb 28, 2023
ROYH:
I don't wish for Tinubu to be elected as the president not because of anything but the lone fact that age isn't on his side to rule Nigeria.. Imagine what we go through in the hands of Buhari that isn't as old as he who wishes to rule Nigeria.

At least, Obi Is still young and I'm sure he's gonna perform and be up to the task.
Restructuring Nigeria is going to be a gradual and continuous process, so we know that even if obi should win this election, the changes we want isn't want we're going to be expecting to deliver over just four years not even eight but it will be the stepping stone and the foundation for others to see and build the Nigeria we're all glamouring for

Now, in the next 4 years, if things do not go right economically, they'd still want to get re-elected for second term as if it's Mandatary.

PS : Make obi just stay with the LP ooo, we need new party faces in Nigeria.. It'd be sadden if he later cross to either PDP or APC in the next 4/8years just because he wants to follow the strong party.. LP is already gaining its ground and they've been taking over some senatorial seats with the just concluded elections, now comes the next four years which I'm sure people would have crossed over again and they contested, even if they don't win the presidential seat, they'd be taking over the senate seats and with that, the party will be gaining grounds and gathering its strength and the structure to eventually win the presidential seat maybe 2031
Daft. Atiku's 76. Buhari was 74 when he came. Tinubu's just 72. And USA president Biden is 72. What's your problem with arguing blindly
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by Billygee2u: 12:48am On Feb 28, 2023
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by emilo2bad: 12:49am On Feb 28, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Why would I cry because Tinubu is president? Like I just imagined myself sitting down and just crying. Why na? Lol.
you are already crying, please less it post election stress traumatic disorder is real
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by Billygee2u: 12:50am On Feb 28, 2023
jackpot:
Massive compromise by INEC to rig the election in favour of Tinubu. We need strong democratic institutions like INEC to do the right thing. Shutting off BVAS from transmitting results in real time was a plan by INEC to buy more time for crooks like WIKE, MC OLUOMO to tippex and rewrite results.

This must not be allowed to stand.

Lagos and Rivers election, for instance, were massively rigged. INEC should rerun the Presidential Elections in contested places.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by Billygee2u: 12:50am On Feb 28, 2023
Dedeity:
TINUBU CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by Billygee2u: 12:52am On Feb 28, 2023
kk2027:
What is the use of bvas if you cant trsnsmit the results immediately

Now we're back to the old way of rigging
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by Billygee2u: 12:55am On Feb 28, 2023
jackpot:
A big shame to INEC Chairman Prof Mahmoud. He wants to burn this country to the ground in connivance with Tinubu.

Tinubu with his gang of suspicious characters WIKE the shameless greedy thief, AKPABIO (Mr What Money Cannot Do, More Money Can Do), MC Oluomo (Agbero Lagos), are bent on rigging the elections to his favour. What a SHAME.

This is the worst election ever; highly compromised.

You allow other senatorial and house of rep results to be uploaded on real time, whereas you don't allow presidential, because Emilokan has bribed you with $170million.

You use your server to compromise the image quality of some uploaded results, so that Nigerians will not see your forged results.

You delay upload of results to buy time for election riggers like WIKE, MC Oluomo and AKPABIO to subvert the votes of millions of citizens.

Shame on WIKE. Even APC members and Tinubu are shocked with his level of rigging. They asked for 25% rigging and WIKE rigged more than 60%.

#EndINEC #TinubuIsABigCrook #TinubuIsTooDesperateToRule #TinubuWillNeverRuleNigeria
#ReRunThePresidentialElections or #DeclareInterimGovernmentToSaveThisCountry
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 28, 2023
Those who are losing are saying election is compromised not taking into consideration what will happen to the country of someone who is leading now is rigged out through the back door they want to open.
Please don't bring war to Nigeria for your selfish reason. Since you know you are not ready to lose why contest in something that only one winner can emerge?
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by Hope15: 1:06am On Feb 28, 2023
My own question is that: In what capacity did Obasanjo write that letter? As a former President, and an elder stateman? Or as a promoter of Peter Obi?

If as a former President, he should keep his advice to his pocket, his regime is over, so he should let the current President manage the affairs of the nation, that's the reason he was elected. If he wrote the letter as a promoter of Peter Obi, I would only say to him Abeg shift!
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by Flame555: 1:20am On Feb 28, 2023
Morenikeji090:
Foolish man himself... Shame go catch you at last Tinubu gonna win lolz

Shame belongs to Cursed souls like yours who mock the battered people of Nigeria.
My prayer for you is that your life be more tragic than the disaster which Nigeria has become!
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by NothingDoMe: 1:22am On Feb 28, 2023
emilo2bad:

you are already crying, please less it post election stress traumatic disorder is real
Lol. You're funny. Funny comic times ahead from agbado president.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by prof12(m): 1:25am On Feb 28, 2023
Does it mean anybody that win election against your preferred candidate have rigged election?LP, PDP Nigeria is not made for you, Nigeria is for all of us to
Better be careful otherwise you might get the unexpected.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by Igbek76: 1:31am On Feb 28, 2023
Obasanjo is an animal. He was sleeping with his son's wife. Who take such a dirty animal serious.He was a member of LP. He conducted the worst election in Nigeria history. He stopped Awolowo in 1979, stopped Abiola in 1993 and attempting same on Tinubu in 2023?
Every Godly and right thinking human should pause, think well and immediately condemn this evil satanic occultic bastard called Obasanjo.
He will soon die of heart attack by God grace .
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by ransomed: 2:31am On Feb 28, 2023
Sai Baba is not "aware" until blood begins to flow on the streets.
Salvaged and devilish party want to retain power at all cost.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by emmaodet: 2:39am On Feb 28, 2023
jackpot:
A big shame to INEC Chairman Prof Mahmoud. He wants to burn this country to the ground in connivance with Tinubu.

Tinubu with his gang of suspicious characters WIKE the shameless greedy thief, AKPABIO (Mr What Money Cannot Do, More Money Can Do), MC Oluomo (Agbero Lagos), are bent on rigging the elections to his favour. What a SHAME.

This is the worst election ever; highly compromised.

You allow other senatorial and house of rep results to be uploaded on real time, whereas you don't allow presidential, because Emilokan has bribed you with $170million.

You use your server to compromise the image quality of some uploaded results, so that Nigerians will not see your forged results.

You delay upload of results to buy time for election riggers like WIKE, MC Oluomo and AKPABIO to subvert the votes of millions of citizens.

Shame on WIKE. Even APC members and Tinubu are shocked with his level of rigging. They asked for 25% rigging and WIKE rigged more than 60%.

#EndINEC #TinubuIsABigCrook #TinubuIsTooDesperateToRule #TinubuWillNeverRuleNigeria
#ReRunThePresidentialElections or #DeclareInterimGovernmentToSaveThisCountry

Chaii....the Wike part really off me.

APC asked for 25%, Wike gave them over 60%

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by zeyt: 2:43am On Feb 28, 2023
Obasanjo has no moral right to talk about redoing election. Even though I was very young but could clearly remember how he used Moris Ewu for most fraudulent elections ever in Nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by Luckysbab: 2:51am On Feb 28, 2023
vowiski:

When you cant come out of your house in the next few days .. you will regret your foolishness

Where's your Nnamdi Kanu today, that threatened fire and brimstone?
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by Themanleshey: 2:52am On Feb 28, 2023
Dedeity:
TINUBU CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA

as God that you are ba ?

see if you guys do anyhow you will all see anyhow .

Enough of this your nonsense !

No be only una get monopoly of craze o !

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation / Wike And His Wife Lay Hands On Each Other's Head At A Crusade In Port Harcourt / Who Is The Dodgey Looking White Man Walking Behind Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.