Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone (48231 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo To Endorse Atiku Abubakar Eventually - SR / Cherubim And Seraphim Members Welcome Obasanjo To US With Music Band (VIDEO) / Ask Obasanjo To Refund $16bn Spent On Power - Oshiomhole Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by Luckysbab: 2:52am On Feb 28, 2023
APC2:

Leave them to continue celebrating. Plans are already on top gear for army to take over.

It will shock them

Foolish kid.

E go tey before una fit get sense for una life
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by uckay304: 2:55am On Feb 28, 2023
Maxymilliano:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-tension-is-building-let-compromised-polls-be-redone-obasanjo-tells-buhari/amp

If actually Nigerians want to be sincerely in conducting free n fair elections they should map out 37 days for it, each day one state, each day one state in other to provide enough security etc for the election and follow it accordingly so that no one can compromise anything

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by Luckysbab: 2:56am On Feb 28, 2023
morocco97:
and u go dey ur room pressing phone abi. Lol

😁

Na werey. No mind am
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by Luckysbab: 2:59am On Feb 28, 2023
jchioma:
Wisdom is profitable to direct... Let INEC be wise and heed voice of reason and do the needful. Nigerians are not smiling. I see the apprehension among young voters who needs guidance and are asking what happened? Let the elderly behave as elders.

Asking what happened that their favorite candidate lost?

Is that how they ask what happened when they fail exams?

Must things always go their way?
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by Luckysbab: 3:00am On Feb 28, 2023
proprince:
Thank you Sir OBJ.

What is actually coming is huge.

INEC and Tinubu have aggreed to burn down Nigeria

Burn down your East as usual.

But try nonsense outside your region and be deservedly put to sleep permanently. Kid!
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by Greyworld: 3:40am On Feb 28, 2023
Kukutenla:

See I voted Obi
I'm not saying the election was without irregularities but let the process run out.
Obi is actually the winner of this election no matter the result because he has solidly emerge as the Buhari of the South and Middle belt. He now has a solid political base. All he needs to do now is consolidate against 2027 and look for a strong, influential northerner to pair with preferably from the NC and he'll be the man to beat.
If the nation is toppled now, the dream of a SE presidency which all true lovers of Nigeria dream of will become a pipe dream.
My two cents
Thief... no way. you can't ask him to allow a usurping troll steals his mandate .
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by researcherdotcom(m): 3:56am On Feb 28, 2023
Believeintruth:

You are really smoking something walahi. You will gain from a Christian senate president than a Christian vice president
This is the effect of too much weed.
You don't need to abuse me. Prove me wrong with valid point. As it dey pain you, it dey sweet me. True true, una tears get pepper mint flavour.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by Nobody: 3:59am On Feb 28, 2023
Iamzik:

If the situation were reversed you would have supported those calling for cancellation.

Better to pay the additional cost than to have a country in chaos

The country is never in chaos. The votes were divided between APC, PDP and Labour Party.

What really happened ; 1. Some former Heads of States were sent to Kwankwaso to beg him to step down for Atiku but Kwankwaso refused. Obasanjo is one of the former Heads of States.

2. Last year Obasanjo travelled to London with Peter OBI to scuttle the second meeting between the G5 Governors and Tinubu Atiku later joined him at the meeting in London. Obasanjo at over 80 years running helter skelter from Nigeria to London with Peter OBI and Atiku to London to prevent Tinubu from becoming President.

3. The IBOS, Afenifere (Ayo Adebanjo) and Ilana Omo Oodua ( Yoruba self determination group) believed Hausa / Fulani cannot leave Atiku and vote a Yoruba. In fact, Ayo Adebanjo and our Baba, Prof Banji Akintoye said that and it is often repeated by Ayo Adebanjo.

4. The IBOS believed so much to the point of death that the Hausa / Fulani cannot leave Atiku and vote a Yoruba. They said if Obi cannot win let Atiku rule. Since 2018, they said they prefer death to Tinubu becoming President.

5. Mercy Mercy Mercy speaks for Tinubu. Atiku and OBI shared some common votes. Atiku and Tinubu shared some common votes, Atiku and Kwankwaso shared some common votes (Kano). In quantity analysis, and in Divine Blessing analysis of Mercy, Tinubu must win.

Obasanjo is an old Fooooooool. As I have said severally since last year when I got the revelations, Obasanjo has betrayed the OSHUGBO Covenant ( O da'le Oshugbo), the gods and ONILE are fighting him, he will be disgraced.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:24am On Feb 28, 2023
Dedeity:
TINUBU CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA

Suicide is an option
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by oyeb15: 4:55am On Feb 28, 2023
The election should be cancelled. INEC staffs and corpers wrote these results and padded in d coalition center. They are not the peoples wish
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by Babastrong(m): 5:34am On Feb 28, 2023
[quote author=Dedeity post=121316807]TINUBU CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA[ but nigeria is not your father's property. snail has no neck to put on beads. Your father cannot rule us.]
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by ufotunang: 5:35am On Feb 28, 2023
jackpot:
Massive compromise by INEC to rig the election in favour of Tinubu. We need strong democratic institutions like INEC to do the right thing. Shutting off BVAS from transmitting results in real time was a plan by INEC to buy more time for crooks like WIKE, MC OLUOMO to tippex and rewrite results.

This must not be allowed to stand.

Lagos and Rivers election, for instance, were massively rigged. INEC should rerun the Presidential Elections in contested places.
...but Peter obi won Lagos where tinubu comes from...so Peter obi also rigged Lagos election results to favour him or ?
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by ufotunang: 5:37am On Feb 28, 2023
Dedeity:
...but he is the one leading in the votes
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by ufotunang: 5:38am On Feb 28, 2023
Alaigbopress:
Tinubu Can never rule Nigeria
Mark my word!
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by fredoooooo: 5:41am On Feb 28, 2023
O re yin sir Aremu .. grin
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by ufotunang: 5:43am On Feb 28, 2023
ROYH:
I don't wish for Tinubu to be elected as the president not because of anything but the lone fact that age isn't on his side to rule Nigeria.. Imagine what we go through in the hands of Buhari that isn't as old as he who wishes to rule Nigeria.

At least, Obi Is still young and I'm sure he's gonna perform and be up to the task.
Restructuring Nigeria is going to be a gradual and continuous process, so we know that even if obi should win this election, the changes we want isn't want we're going to be expecting to deliver over just four years not even eight but it will be the stepping stone and the foundation for others to see and build the Nigeria we're all glamouring for

Now, in the next 4 years, if things do not go right economically, they'd still want to get re-elected for second term as if it's Mandatary.

PS : Make obi just stay with the LP ooo, we need new party faces in Nigeria.. It'd be sadden if he later cross to either PDP or APC in the next 4/8years just because he wants to follow the strong party.. LP is already gaining its ground and they've been taking over some senatorial seats with the just concluded elections, now comes the next four years which I'm sure people would have crossed over again and they contested, even if they don't win the presidential seat, they'd be taking over the senate seats and with that, the party will be gaining grounds and gathering its strength and the structure to eventually win the presidential seat maybe 2031
.. that is why we need independent candidatcy.... with independent candidatcy more competent intelligent sound youths can come out and contest for presidential election...but with party it will be difficult for a youth to emerge as the presidential candidate of the party...it's only the old politicians that will emerge because of the money, connection and power they have...so the Constitution or electoral act have to be amended to accommodate independent candidatcy...but see how many people, youths are celebrating that an old man will be the president...

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by obehi231(m): 5:50am On Feb 28, 2023
These old order don't want peace in Nigeria we knw the system will do all they can to resist change they need to realize the forces that moved the endsars protest was what actually galvanized this electoral revolution and If they think its going to be business as usual then it's obvious they pretend to be conscious of the social economic realities. An election that witness massive turn out including old and young sweatin it out and in the rains and was decisive for the change should not just go under the drains If we love this country order wise will spell doom and anarchy God forbid!
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by ufotunang: 5:51am On Feb 28, 2023
APC2:
grin grin grin

Tinubu will not smell Also Rock.
... but he is leading in the number of votes
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by bobochem: 5:59am On Feb 28, 2023
This old fool has started again.Very selfish man.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by Dedeity: 5:59am On Feb 28, 2023
[quote author=Babastrong post=121326947][/quote]You bastard get off my mention
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by Alaigbopress: 6:06am On Feb 28, 2023
ufotunang:
Just relax he is just wasting his time
I know what I am talking about.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by Tzar(m): 6:11am On Feb 28, 2023
So INEC is no longer independent? Buhari should FORCE them to do as you wish?!
OBJ is a wicked and manipulative old man!
How many election did OBJ ‘ORDER’ to be re-done when he was president and INEC was conducting the worst elections in Nigerian history?!
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by ROYH(m): 6:19am On Feb 28, 2023
You're not far from the truth! And you know, in politics, it's really a game of wits. At least, even if it's a youth that's contesting for presidency, the person must have at least clock 50+ as a youth..
Cause to be candid, age raging from 35-49 can't be elect as a president.. Not that's its a taboo or abomination of sort, it just that (50+) youth that would be contesting for that presidential post must have been in the politics for long, maybe 30+ and he'd have passed across some seat either as rep, senate or any minister of sort.

not a fan of politics though cause I hate the game, it's Dirty but it's Our country, our future even for our children we're taking about, so even if I don't like it, I must pick an interest in knowing who and who is to be voted for without being sentimal and tribalism
ufotunang:
.. that is why we need independent candidatcy.... with independent candidatcy more competent intelligent sound youths can come out and contest for presidential election...but with party it will be difficult for a youth to emerge as the presidential candidate of the party...it's only the old politicians that will emerge because of the money, connection and power they have...so the Constitution or electoral act have to be amended to accommodate independent candidatcy...but see how many people, youths are celebrating that an old man will be the president...
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by CoolAmbience(m): 6:28am On Feb 28, 2023
jackpot:
Massive compromise by INEC to rig the election in favour of Tinubu. We need strong democratic institutions like INEC to do the right thing. Shutting off BVAS from transmitting results in real time was a plan by INEC to buy more time for crooks like WIKE, MC OLUOMO to tippex and rewrite results.

This must not be allowed to stand.

Lagos and Rivers election, for instance, were massively rigged. INEC should rerun the Presidential Elections in contested places.

How emotional and senseless can we get in this country?

I can't believe that concern raised by the 'Father of fraudulent elections in Nigeria could elicit mindless emotions from us....

Obasanjo should go and sit down!
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by CoolAmbience(m): 6:31am On Feb 28, 2023
Dedeity:

Na ontop of your bed you dey, dey type abi?

Hope you go, go kill am, when INEC announce am as winner?

Mtchewww!

Oboy! let me tell you, there is no such thing as 'can never'. Any Nigerian is qualified to be president of Nigeria. It must not have to be who you have in mind.

Na small children dey talk the way wey you talk.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by Danlele(m): 6:41am On Feb 28, 2023
Obj spewing nonsense,because his annoited candidate was disgraced at the poll.Tsohon banza.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by Johnjustice: 6:43am On Feb 28, 2023
Holuwaxheun:

Kindly read the letter gently sir. He never said election should be reconducted in areas where it was peaceful ✌️. He said the result announcement should be suspended, while inec conduct rerun for areas where elections were not conducted and areas where elections were obstructed.
Dino is a cultist an hooligan, corrupt thief, Dino can not tell the INEC commissioner what to do, we all agree that Yakubu should be our INEC chairman and returning officer, he has a job to do, and he wants to get it done with. Who is Dino to tell him how to do his job?
Dino is just a greedy self centered idiot, a big thief.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by Johnjustice: 6:45am On Feb 28, 2023
sirchim:
Mallam, we must rerun the election again, you guys are just wasting your time, TINUBU can not take the take by rigging.
Another dumb fool, you are saying what I said, but we will rerun in areas where elections were cancelled. If Obi loose, go and carry bomb and turn to suicide bomber.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by Johnjustice: 6:46am On Feb 28, 2023
raystanley:
oh They know all youj said, and still went ahead and rigd d election results.
Fool, there is difference between violence in units, elections not holding due to several factors with bvas, INEC official inefficiencies, and rigging. If Obi loose you can go carry gun and start shooting.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone by Johnjustice: 6:46am On Feb 28, 2023
NIGERDELTAIDOL:
Be saying nonsense cool
Your dumb father and obi should go rest one place.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Government Responds To APC Request For Use Of Stadium For Buhari / Isa Pantami's Daughter, Aishah Is Dead / Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.