Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

What I Expect Nigerians To Do - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Expect Nigerians To Do (274 Views)

2023: I Expect Younger Generation To Rescue Nigeria - IBB / What I Expect Nigerian Workers Would Say About Tha Minimum Wage – Saraki / My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Expect Nigerians To Do by creatorsverse(m): 8:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
If I have money, I won't wait for my presidential candidate to carry inec to court. I'd start it myself I'd carry my ward collation officer to court if the presiding officer is guilty, the corp member will be in court also.

All the money collected to rig the election will be spent in the court including their savings

I swear if I have money I'll fill the entire national stadium with lawyers suing the ward collation officer, the LGA collation officer, the returning officer also won't be left aside

We'll use the IReV as evidence against what's on ground... So that by the time I'm done with them, none of them will ever work with inec again
Re: What I Expect Nigerians To Do by Iagos: 8:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
You get sense.

When they finish their savings on legal fees, they'll willingly plead guilty and implicate whoever bribed them....
Re: What I Expect Nigerians To Do by Mraphel: 9:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
Peter Obi rigged the most in this election...can you imagine a returning officer running off with election result?
I watch a video of south easterners thumb printing and singing without validation via bvas. Yet they're crying foul.

I watch another video of an elderly man almost lynched for voting APC also in the east.

Next election LP will be crippled complete and put to shame.

(1) (Reply)

Say No To Post Election Violence And Threats / United We Stand; Divided We Fall. / Thank You Atiku For Not Picking Wike As Your VP, Thank You For Standing With Pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.