Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

PSG And Morocco Footballer Achraf Hakimi Accused Of Sexual Assault - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PSG And Morocco Footballer Achraf Hakimi Accused Of Sexual Assault (643 Views)

Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) / Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri / Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PSG And Morocco Footballer Achraf Hakimi Accused Of Sexual Assault by OneCandleAway(f): 9:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
World Cup star and Paris Saint Germaine Achraf hakimi accused of rape by lady he met on Instagram.

The lady went to the police and claimed she was raped by the Paris Saint Germaine player when she went to his house.

Cc: Seun, mynd44, ishilove, nlfrontpagemod,

Re: PSG And Morocco Footballer Achraf Hakimi Accused Of Sexual Assault by gaby(m): 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
Them don start again.
Re: PSG And Morocco Footballer Achraf Hakimi Accused Of Sexual Assault by dawnomike(m): 9:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
They have gotten to his turn... Village people are reviewing his chapter
Re: PSG And Morocco Footballer Achraf Hakimi Accused Of Sexual Assault by tuzle(m): 9:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
It's another one.
Re: PSG And Morocco Footballer Achraf Hakimi Accused Of Sexual Assault by ThierryJay: 9:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
This just reeks of a set up. You went to a celebrity's house after romantically exchanging chats with him and immediately after he tried to romance you you are already sending texts with a third party.

Why did you go to his house as a stranger if you did not expect things to go romantic?
Re: PSG And Morocco Footballer Achraf Hakimi Accused Of Sexual Assault by BlaqFaze: 9:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
All these cheap useless sluts should leave footballers alone
Re: PSG And Morocco Footballer Achraf Hakimi Accused Of Sexual Assault by OneCandleAway(f): 9:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
It's rape according to French law because there was penetration (he fingered her). Had he not fingered her, it would have been considered xesual assault since he took her clothes off and kissed her breast while she protested.
Re: PSG And Morocco Footballer Achraf Hakimi Accused Of Sexual Assault by OneCandleAway(f): 9:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
Look at him at the FIFA the best ceremony, man is stressed. His pr team shouldn't have let him come.

1 Like

Re: PSG And Morocco Footballer Achraf Hakimi Accused Of Sexual Assault by ATEAMS: 9:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
Her plans have worked.

Time to fight for cash out
Re: PSG And Morocco Footballer Achraf Hakimi Accused Of Sexual Assault by OneCandleAway(f): 10:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
ATEAMS:
Her plans have worked.

Time to fight for cash out

I can't help but feel bad for his parent especially his mum. He has no one but himself to blame, literally threw his promising career and family away because he was h.or.ny? like bffr. If his been found guilty I hope he gets serious consequences. If he ain't found guilty I hope this is a mess!ng wake up call

1 Like

Re: PSG And Morocco Footballer Achraf Hakimi Accused Of Sexual Assault by IamtheTruth1(m): 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
OneCandleAway:
World Cup star and Paris Saint Germaine Achraf hakimi accused of rape by lady he met on Instagram.

The lady went to the police and claimed she was raped by the Paris Saint Germaine player when she went to his house.

Cc: Seun, mynd44, ishilove, nlfrontpagemod,

Fear women! Did I just read " she didn't want to file a complaint but the prosecutor took it up...""

See wetin dem do Greenwood. Fear women.
Re: PSG And Morocco Footballer Achraf Hakimi Accused Of Sexual Assault by OneCandleAway(f): 10:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

Fear women! Did I just read " she didn't want to file a complaint but the prosecutor took it up...""

See wetin dem do Greenwood. Fear women.

You know government can decide to take up a case even if you don't want to file a complaint. But when it gets to court you can decide to settle out of court and kill the case.
Re: PSG And Morocco Footballer Achraf Hakimi Accused Of Sexual Assault by OneCandleAway(f): 10:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
Looking nervous

Re: PSG And Morocco Footballer Achraf Hakimi Accused Of Sexual Assault by IamtheTruth1(m): 10:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
OneCandleAway:

You know government can decide to take up a case even if you don't want to file a complaint. But when it gets to court you can decide to settle out of court and kill the case.

Wow! You just enlightened me. Thanks .

(1) (Reply)

‘I Don’t Want To Lose 50%’ — Zlatan Ibrahimovic Reveals Why He Is Not Married / Nigeria Secures First Medal In The Olympics (a Bronze) / 'newcastle Takeover Could Be Fraudulent'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.