Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Observers Say Presidential Election In Ekiti Is One Of Nigeria's Best - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Observers Say Presidential Election In Ekiti Is One Of Nigeria's Best (24219 Views)

Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen / Tribunal Blast Inec, How Can You Say Presidential Pool Were Not Transmitted / American Observers Say Nigerian Election Was Credible (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Observers Say Presidential Election In Ekiti Is One Of Nigeria's Best by Successkay12(m): 7:11am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:
End inec

If you are emotionally attached to your religion, tribe or political leaning to the point that truth and justice becomes secondary consideration then your education is useless, your exposure is useless. If you can not reason beyond petty sentiments. You are liability to man kind

Same ekiti that they were selling thier vote on credit
You think we don't have relatives and friends there in Ekiti
Mugu. Ekiti people are unite than any other states. We don't vote party's, we voted individual. Go and confirm Fayose second time after d first impeachment then u go get sense small to understand us

1 Like

Re: Observers Say Presidential Election In Ekiti Is One Of Nigeria's Best by Lekan239(m): 7:11am On Feb 28, 2023
Greyworld:

Okay... but you ll agree also with me that areas where would ordinarily be considered as LP strong hold were disenfranchised.

Thats rigging still. I dont care who Ekiti or whoever votes. Just allow everyone a plain field.
A friend who was one of the inec staff told me they reached their PU around 1:30pm in an area at Ogun state .

So you see it wasn't only in LP stronghold. they came early in some SW state and PU, They also came early in some SE state too
Re: Observers Say Presidential Election In Ekiti Is One Of Nigeria's Best by stuffs2002: 7:12am On Feb 28, 2023
These South East are the worst hypocrite in the world.

Just look at how much rigging that was carried out in this INEC result sheet from South East

They rigged South East but now claiming others rigged

1 Like

Re: Observers Say Presidential Election In Ekiti Is One Of Nigeria's Best by Joebayo217: 7:13am On Feb 28, 2023
everythinggirly:
In my humble opinion, INEC lack sense.
your opinion sucks
Re: Observers Say Presidential Election In Ekiti Is One Of Nigeria's Best by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:17am On Feb 28, 2023
Odiewgu
Re: Observers Say Presidential Election In Ekiti Is One Of Nigeria's Best by Morphinne: 7:19am On Feb 28, 2023
The State of intellectuals. Ekiti Kete. You guys really made us proud. Indeed, education is a very powerful too.

2 Likes

Re: Observers Say Presidential Election In Ekiti Is One Of Nigeria's Best by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:22am On Feb 28, 2023
AngelGabbyShara:

Observers say National election in Ekiti one of Nigeria's best, list low points

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02ebhud8k2jzKbwLjdBS6BPpXJ5dpbQbMr7X3BvgF5Vn2R1mMW8Vw3qq2Kgenp6DkCl&id=100000223680706&mibextid=Nif5oz

So ECOWAS and EU observers way dey decry irregularities na smoke weed na?
Re: Observers Say Presidential Election In Ekiti Is One Of Nigeria's Best by laitsy: 7:23am On Feb 28, 2023
They proved to be Fountain of knowledge
AngelGabbyShara:

Observers say National election in Ekiti one of Nigeria's best, list low points

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02ebhud8k2jzKbwLjdBS6BPpXJ5dpbQbMr7X3BvgF5Vn2R1mMW8Vw3qq2Kgenp6DkCl&id=100000223680706&mibextid=Nif5oz
Re: Observers Say Presidential Election In Ekiti Is One Of Nigeria's Best by Asine: 7:27am On Feb 28, 2023
AroleOduduwa2:
Nigeria's problem is her institutions, such as the inec and the police force; this election was heavily rigged in favor of the incumbent party, which is unsurprising. My biggest concern is the level of tribalism; people voting for unknown people with no track record in the name of tribe, the majority of whom will defect to the two major parties once the dust settles.

As an Ijebu man who has been an avid supporter of Tinubu in the past, I believe it is fair to say that he came prepared, was well calculated, and played the game perfectly, despite the fact that Obi ruined his chances in the west and ss, he proved to be the best politician by his North masterclass results.

Played his part well by rigging !
Re: Observers Say Presidential Election In Ekiti Is One Of Nigeria's Best by Karlifate: 7:28am On Feb 28, 2023
Jestin:
Why did Buhari redesign the currency again ?

Ask Emefiele.
Re: Observers Say Presidential Election In Ekiti Is One Of Nigeria's Best by Karlifate: 7:29am On Feb 28, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
Why not if not

There is something about that Ekiti that always gives PDP a ranting syrup

It was after they read Ekiti state results that Orubebe started ranting in 2015 and now the same Ekiti made Dino rant , Ekiti why

grin grin
Re: Observers Say Presidential Election In Ekiti Is One Of Nigeria's Best by Gunayo(m): 7:30am On Feb 28, 2023
rxmusa:
1. Peter Obi wins "Tinubu's" Lagos. But you are still saying INEC is rigging for Tinubu just so that when Tinubu wins Katsina, you will say it was rigged.

Oh wait. Atiku won Katsina, Buhari's State.

So really how many persons do you want to accuse INEC of rigging for? Why not accept where your candidate lose?

2. So Obi can win Lagos, it is not rigging. But Amoda Ogunlere cannot win Osun that you said he is from, it is rigging.

Oh wait. Tinubu did not even win Osun. Atiku did. So what are you saying please? You thought Obi will win Osun??

3. Obi went to Kano and went straight to Sabon Gari where you have Igbos and minority Christians.

That is the divisive campaign Obi ran yet you will shout rigging if Tinubu wins Kano.

Oh wait. It is Kwankwaso that is winning Kano despite being an enemy of the sitting APC Governor!

Again, what are you saying

4. In the South East where Obi is from, Obi is winning by 90%

In the South West where Tinubu is from, Obi has won Lagos, Atiku took Osun. But when Tinubu takes Ekiti, it is rigging.

What is wrong with you guys?

5. Obi is winning in Edo State. If you add PDP and APC votes and times it by 2, Obi is still winning. This is a State where there is a PDP Governor and a Former APC National Chairman.

But it is rigging anywhere Obi is not winning. How can a people be this bigoted?

6. I have read, on WhatsApp, people saying they will poison food and give to Northerners for not voting Obi.

I have read people here saying they will never give a Northern beggar any money for not voting Obi.

Meanwhile Obi is clearing the South South and South East and Northerners are not threatening anyone. And you will call them uncivilized?

7. An unknown Labour party candidate for House of Rep, defeated the APC and PDP to win Etin-Osa Fed. Constituency in Lagos.

The APC guy was Obanikoro's son. The PDP guy was Banky W the musician. Both floored by a Labour party candidate people didn't know.

But the election was rigged is coming from the mouth of Labour party supporters.

8. Another unknown Labour party candidate defeated the APC and PDP in the major Senatorial Election in Edo.

The gap was almost 200%. If you add the PDP and APC votes together, the unknown Labour candidate still beat them with over 50k votes and these were not small candidates. They are the two most influential people in Benin!

But Labour Party supporters are still shouting rigging, failed election. Does this make sense

9. Obi is heading to 500,000 votes in Enugu. Whereas Tinubu has less than 5,000 votes in the whole Enugu.

This is not rigged, but wherever Tinubu wins is rigged.

10. Atiku's VP is the GOVERNOR of Delta State.

In Delta State, Obi has won 11 out of the 16 Local Government Areas annoinced so far.

But his supporters are still shouting the election is rigged. Is that not madness?

NB: If you cause the war you are using to bully everyone we will all suffer it. Pat Utomi that is encouraging you will carry his oyinbo face and seek asylum somewhere in America or Europe where he will collect cool breeze and return after your demise to claim hero of democracy. Use sense.
Eseoghene Faruq
Just keep quiet if you have nothing good to say. APC massively rigged this election. Even you too know. Why are all the results not uploaded to the server as earlier promised by INEC? You will not be here ranting if all the polling units result were uploaded on their server for everyone to see. Do you noticed that the first method of rigging this election by INEC was to delay taking election materials to lp stronghold so as to disenfranchised many Obidients. Even in my place they came after 2pm when many have left. It's not over yet, just watch as things unfold.
Re: Observers Say Presidential Election In Ekiti Is One Of Nigeria's Best by Greyworld: 7:37am On Feb 28, 2023
Lekan239:
A friend who was one of the inec staff told me they reached their PU around 1:30pm in an area at Ogun state .

So you see it wasn't only in LP stronghold. they came early in some SW state and PU, They also came early in some SE state too
Okay sir. Sorry I went ballistic on you. You and I didn't contest i assume and I av reasons to believe yu want a better Nigeria.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Observers Say Presidential Election In Ekiti Is One Of Nigeria's Best by sniperr007(m): 7:45am On Feb 28, 2023
Jking20:
And Tinubu is the winner there too, what again can be done to ridicule the indomitable?

Check the results posted on INEC website. And you will know if they used bvas or not
Re: Observers Say Presidential Election In Ekiti Is One Of Nigeria's Best by Cromagnon: 7:45am On Feb 28, 2023
AroleOduduwa2:
Nigeria's problem is her institutions,

What are institutions made of, breeze?

such as the inec and the police force; this election was heavily rigged in favor of the incumbent party,
Cabot rig where you're unpopular

which is unsurprising. My biggest concern is the level of tribalism;

Really
Your right
Ibo ppl voting 99% for their tribesman threatening violence as if they want refresher on how biafra turned out

people voting for unknown people with no track record in the name of tribe, the majority of whom will defect to the two major parties once the dust settles.

As an Ijebu man who has been an avid supporter of Tinubu in the past, I believe it is fair to say that he came prepared, was well calculated, and played the game perfectly, despite the fact that Obi ruined his chances in the west and ss, he proved to be the best politician by his North masterclass results.
Re: Observers Say Presidential Election In Ekiti Is One Of Nigeria's Best by Juju70(m): 7:55am On Feb 28, 2023
You think you are sensible but you are daft!!! Even foreign observers recognized irregularities. Lagos has a population of over 20million people and the voters turn out was less than 1million. That your criminal druggie whom you celebrate will never rule this country

Omoawoke:
grin

Hypocrites

EKITI STATE ---- RIGGED angry
APC - 201,494
PDP - 89,554
LP - 11,397
NNPP - 264

ENUGU STATE -- FREE AND FAIR cheesy
APC: 4,772
PDP: 15,749
NNPP: 1,808
LP: 428,640

This is the best election ever.
The KKK did not throw the usual block figures, Tinubu did not win any of the KKK
Tinubu did not win lagos, Ganduje lost his state, Buhari lost his state, Elrufai lost.
What exactly do u want ??
How many states has Tinubu even won?

Let us dash LP 2Million votes, you are not still winning.

Okay we dash Lp all the Lagos votes..
APC 0
LP 1,200,000

APC still leads all of you
Accept defeat and get lost
Re: Observers Say Presidential Election In Ekiti Is One Of Nigeria's Best by Coldie(m): 8:06am On Feb 28, 2023
Mynd44:
Ekiti people have been the butt of people's insults since the result was announced. A state where they dont like wahala and the opposition barely exists.

See those who insult Ekiti people need to relax and campaign better next time. Leave Ekiti Kete alone
A state without opposition yet rigging still took place, during collation they found out over voting occured.

How come then?
Re: Observers Say Presidential Election In Ekiti Is One Of Nigeria's Best by Jack500: 8:13am On Feb 28, 2023
yang:
This election will be annulled

Another June 12 loading...

The election process directly violates the section of the act 2022 that deals with direct transmission of polling unit results to inec servers

INEC is a failure and has to redo the election

Keep fooling yourself, if you like join any protest and let Nigeria army use you for shooting practice
Re: Observers Say Presidential Election In Ekiti Is One Of Nigeria's Best by Henryfortune(m): 8:34am On Feb 28, 2023
Pls if any of your relatives or friends got money...let them say it or come out with the evidence....I even Wonder where tinubu would get the money to share to ekiti people that he forget to share the same money to his ppl in Osun...
Shame on and your friends and relatives if you can't prove this
Hendrixky:
End inec

If you are emotionally attached to your religion, tribe or political leaning to the point that truth and justice becomes secondary consideration then your education is useless, your exposure is useless. If you can not reason beyond petty sentiments. You are liability to man kind

Re: Observers Say Presidential Election In Ekiti Is One Of Nigeria's Best by ChiefSupplier55(m): 9:18am On Feb 28, 2023
You lie that a big like
checkout out my signature and click on the link below for more information
Re: Observers Say Presidential Election In Ekiti Is One Of Nigeria's Best by CorperKola: 9:28am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:
End inec

You have to be a stupid person
I am still in ekiti, nobody sold anything, nobody will vote peter obi here, simple as that, we go for competence and track records.
If e pain you, go jump inside river

1 Like

Re: Observers Say Presidential Election In Ekiti Is One Of Nigeria's Best by CorperKola: 9:30am On Feb 28, 2023
Coldie:

A state without opposition yet rigging still took place, during collation they found out over voting occured.

How come then?
A lie spread by obi supporters and pdp agents
This has been clarified, no overvoting happened in ekiti whatsoever.
Anywhere your candidate doesnt win, i know it has to have to been rigged.

1 Like

Re: Observers Say Presidential Election In Ekiti Is One Of Nigeria's Best by phineas: 9:50am On Feb 28, 2023
Did LP expect 25% in Ekiti?

Ekiti people will not vote for Obi now. Same with ondo and osun.Ironically they are majority Christian states but not of the winners and eneche denomination

In addition they are not in support of the eastern culture and it's persons attitudes it just doesn't go well with theirs.

Who was Obi's ally for those states?

So did they really expect Obi to win 25 percent in Ekiti state?

1 Like

Re: Observers Say Presidential Election In Ekiti Is One Of Nigeria's Best by xtivin(m): 9:53am On Feb 28, 2023
membranus:

Says someone whose his entire Eastern region will easily fit in into a single Niger State, leaving additional space.

He has never left his region his entire life and he is talking about Ekiti State, whose its people spread even into Kogi and Kwara States.

The political and intellectual ignorance of this Igbo people is sometimes beyond belief.
Oponu!!!
Re: Observers Say Presidential Election In Ekiti Is One Of Nigeria's Best by Softmirror: 9:57am On Feb 28, 2023
AroleOduduwa2:
Nigeria's problem is her institutions, such as the inec and the police force; this election was heavily rigged in favor of the incumbent party, which is unsurprising. My biggest concern is the level of tribalism; people voting for unknown people with no track record in the name of tribe, the majority of whom will defect to the two major parties once the dust settles.

WITH THE BOLDED IN YOUR COMMENT, IT SHOWS THAT YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT PLAYED OUT IN THIS ELECTION.
Re: Observers Say Presidential Election In Ekiti Is One Of Nigeria's Best by eeby1983(m): 10:00am On Feb 28, 2023
Lekan239:
I voted in Ado-Ekiti for APC. The election in Ekiti was the best. In my PU and all the PU in my ward and most of the PU in Ado, we already finish voting by 1pm

Truth my brother. We finish voting in my PU 12:30.
My elder brother voted Atiku, my wife and I went for Jagaban while my younger sister voted Obi. At the end of the counting we all lough and joke, I even teased my sister because of the outcome of the election in our PU. And at the end I drove everybody back home.
We in Ekiti don't bully others because of their choices

1 Like

Re: Observers Say Presidential Election In Ekiti Is One Of Nigeria's Best by charlypoker(m): 10:36am On Feb 28, 2023
Re: Observers Say Presidential Election In Ekiti Is One Of Nigeria's Best by vhykeeytor(m): 10:50am On Feb 28, 2023
Lekan239:
I voted in Ado-Ekiti for APC. The election in Ekiti was the best. In my PU and all the PU in my ward and most of the PU in Ado, we already finish voting by 1pm

Where is your polling unit in Ekiti...incase you have not bothered to check the results online, can you drop the result they called, in your PU...so that I can check for you...if it's there. The process was fraudulent that's all we are saying. You claim you had structure, why not come to the poll on a free and fair basis. Why are you not challenging the Enugu results or Lagos results as Labour is doing even when they won convincingly. The joke is on you guys because I have checked my PU and what I saw there was total nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Food Prices In Governor Sanwo-Olu's Subsidised Market Higher Than Actual Market' / Fuel Subsidy: Students, Workers Resort To Bicycles In Maiduguri / Chadian Arrested With Bombs & Ammunition At Ojora In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.