Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Observers Say Presidential Election In Ekiti Is One Of Nigeria's Best - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Observers Say Presidential Election In Ekiti Is One Of Nigeria's Best (24223 Views)

Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen / Tribunal Blast Inec, How Can You Say Presidential Pool Were Not Transmitted / American Observers Say Nigerian Election Was Credible (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Observers Say Presidential Election In Ekiti Is One Of Nigeria's Best by Lekan239(m): 11:20am On Feb 28, 2023
vhykeeytor:

Where is your polling unit in Ekiti...incase you have not bothered to check the results online, can you drop the result they called, in your PU...so that I can check for you...if it's there. The process was fraudulent that's all we are saying. You claim you had structure, why not come to the poll on a free and fair basis. Why are you not challenging the Enugu results or Lagos results as Labour is doing even when they won convincingly. The joke is on you guys because I have checked my PU and what I saw there was total nonsense.
no doubt it is expected, losers always shout rigged. Even trump said so too
Re: Observers Say Presidential Election In Ekiti Is One Of Nigeria's Best by Coldie(m): 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
CorperKola:

A lie spread by obi supporters and pdp agents
This has been clarified, no overvoting happened in ekiti whatsoever.
Anywhere your candidate doesnt win, i know it has to have to been rigged.
Please where was it clarified
Re: Observers Say Presidential Election In Ekiti Is One Of Nigeria's Best by pacespot(m): 1:42pm On Feb 28, 2023
Any result that is not transmitted directly to iREV from the polling unit in this election is fraudulent.

I watch video on Twitter of how PDP and APC are padding their results in Ekiti by transferring votes from LP to themselves.
Re: Observers Say Presidential Election In Ekiti Is One Of Nigeria's Best by Darnell9(m): 2:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
Fake news
Re: Observers Say Presidential Election In Ekiti Is One Of Nigeria's Best by eroticecstasy: 12:03am On Mar 01, 2023
Helpfromabove1:

There is something about that Ekiti that always gives PDP a ranting syrup

This one cracked me up, aswear!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu / Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechiā€™s Corrupt Practices - Wike / Man Killed By NAF Jet In Adamawa (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.