Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,251 members, 7,818,870 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? (29366 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu: A Lesson For Igbo Political Elites / Greatest Lesson On Earth |buhari's Last Moment So Emotional / 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by Irloran: 11:43am On Mar 01, 2023
Your write is full of rubbish . And only rubbish people will like your comments

Think9ja:
There are so many lessons.

1. Never betray your benefactor. E.g Like what Pandora did to Atiku

2 Never hate a person because everyone hates the person. E.g Igbos against Tinubu

3 Always attack a common enemy by unity and alliances. E.g PDP and LP were not United and no alliances formed.

4.Never be too confident of victory. E g Atiku was too confident of victory

5.Never let your emotions cloud your judgements. E g nzogbu nzogbu politics didn't allow the igbos to look at the bigger picture. Now the person they love to hate is their next president.

I will drop more lessons when it gets to front page.

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by DesChyko: 11:43am On Mar 01, 2023
I have no lessons yet; I'm waiting for Labour Party next move before reflecting.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by Healthquest: 11:44am On Mar 01, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
Nigerians are massively stupid...
I no dey pity anybody in these hardship coming days....
they voted experience against experiment ,you're crying.
PO will and never be president ,let him come bak by 69yrs.

We will be here to tell him we need a youth and not old man like him
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by 7lives: 11:46am On Mar 01, 2023
Mightymanna:
I learnt that South East and Core North have same voting pattern only South West and SS are liberals and South West and North Central decides election but you can't win presidency without penetrating the Core North.

This is a COMPULSORY question that jokers don't want to answer.
Those who can't answer compulsory questions WILL NOT PASS AN EXAMINATION.
Great analysis bro.
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by Omolomo4eva(m): 11:47am On Mar 01, 2023
I learnt that Yorubas are racists

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by Asour: 11:48am On Mar 01, 2023
anungangampu:
Nothing will ever work in this country with Muslim Northerners heading to polling units to vote every four years.

I think Tinubu built all his confidence on this by making sure Buhari wasn't openly against him.

It worked, they don't care. We the southerners will take the backlash as we travel often and always at the front of defending Nigeria from Foreigners.

We might call this an electoral Victory but 2028 will be more painful knowing that risking your life to vote down south doesn't worth it as someone who never checked the profile of whoever he/she is voting for will cancel your vote somewhere in the north.

This isn't true.

In 2011, The candidate who won in the NE & NW (PMB) lost the Presidential election.

If the Northern Muslim (highest in the 2 regions above) are as powerful as you suggest, why didn't PMB winning there translate to winning the Presidential election in 2011?

I'll tell you why.

The reason is that The North (NE & NW) power is NOT absolute.

It is elevated by non compromise by other regions — as it happened in 2015.

In other words, It took the SW voter pattern to break away from the rest of the South (as in 2015) & partner with the NW/NE for their power to show.

Had the SW voted away from the Northern choice in this case, their power is weakened.
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by Whiteways: 11:49am On Mar 01, 2023
United we stand, divided we fall.
obembet:
Dear Nairalanders, What was the greatest lesson for you in this election ?

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by ocelot2006(m): 11:49am On Mar 01, 2023
(1) Never vote again. It's absolutely pointless and a gross waste of time
(2) Pursue personal happiness. Leave every other person to his fate.
(3) Do everything I can to japa from this country this year. I can't allow my 3 children to grow up in an environment like this.
(4) Never look back again. Make sure I am buried in the land of sincere people abroad.
(5) I nearly had a heart attack watching Nigeria play a penalty shootout in an under 21 male World Cup a few years ago. That day I decided to remove my mind from anything football. Today I very rarely watch football and when I do, it is with almost 100% dispassion.
I will do same with respect to Nigerian politics. It is not safe for ones health
(6) I believe in God's Plan for Nigeria. I believe He is not yet done with this election. Unexpected and unprecedented events will unfold in this nation within the next 10 months. God will shake things up a bit and the chaff will be removed from the wheat

You just read my mind. In summary: NIGERIA IS NOT WORTH IT AT ALL.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by ivandrag0n: 11:49am On Mar 01, 2023
Vinnie2000:

No lesson learnt. undecided

INEC simply manipulated the votes of Obi's stronghold States e.g. Rivers and Akwa-Ibom. sad

How can a Contestant lose his states Lagos and Osun, but win in Far away Akwa-Ibom and Rivers? 😕

What has Tinubu ever done for Rivers to get their Massive votes

Pray to God to give you sense. The current thing inside your thick skull is akpu.
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by kingthreat(m): 11:52am On Mar 01, 2023
Elections are not won on social media

1 Like

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by EmekaBlue(m): 11:52am On Mar 01, 2023
Tinubu wants all the national cake to himself then share what he can share
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by lomprico(m): 11:53am On Mar 01, 2023
That your vote don't count!

1 Like

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by gammarays1: 11:55am On Mar 01, 2023
benedictuyi:

And there was no thuggery, bullying, and under-age voting in the east?

I was looking at a ward in Enugu on the Irev portal. In all the 11 PU in the ward, no result had the signature of the APC party agent.

Enugu state

Igbo Eze North LGA

Umuozzi 1(ward)
Wish they can cancel it and a revote takes place. That's when you Know if it was rigged or not

Can INEC do the same across other places?
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by sulaimania2003(m): 11:55am On Mar 01, 2023
That Nigeria does not belong to the church as they can't take what does not belong to them and that Nigeria belong to no religion.
That a so called Fulani slave can be made king by his Fulani master
That a king maker can actually be a king
That you can still achieve your life time ambition
That it is not good to hate someone for no reason

1 Like

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by Emir8: 11:56am On Mar 01, 2023
I learned that INEC is a failure

1 Like

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by ArewaTech1(m): 11:56am On Mar 01, 2023
Obi will never win presidency
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by headboyprince(m): 11:56am On Mar 01, 2023
Mightymanna:
I learnt that South East and Core North have same voting pattern only South West and SS are liberals and South West and North Central decides election but you can't win presidency without penetrating the Core North.
you're not intelligent. all of south east speak same language and have one religion same with core north but same cannot be said of teh south south, south west and north central... nigerians still votes based on tribe and religion whether we accept it or not.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by steeltrust: 11:56am On Mar 01, 2023
The lesson I lent is
Vote no de count

So I’ve thrown my pvc away cause it if no use

My international passport and NIN and driver license will be ok for me
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by Adanac(m): 11:57am On Mar 01, 2023
Social media propaganda is different from Reality.
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by KINGS100(m): 11:57am On Mar 01, 2023
Pulling crowd in at the campaign does not translate to Vote, Lagos landlord learned this on Saturday.

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by addexx: 11:57am On Mar 01, 2023
Fight for it
Grab it
Snatch it and
Run with it

APC LEGACY.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by Senator777: 11:58am On Mar 01, 2023
Bitterness and insulting others is not the way to Aso Rock.
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:58am On Mar 01, 2023
gfon:
Asin boss that rivers own shock me and my state akwaibom too. Everyone is wondering what's our business with APC that they have such high score. But I'm optimistic that Peter Obi would still claim his mandate. International observers have said the elections wasn't fair free and transparent. Let's just hope for the best.

INEC did what I call STRATEGIC RIGGING! undecided

Picking Selected states with Huge Population e.g. Rivers, Benue, Taraba, etc to Rig! sad
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by gammarays1: 11:59am On Mar 01, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Ode, what Obi got were mainly protest votes against APC and the Muslim Muslim ticket. Nothing special.
That's why he came a distant third. tongue
Idiot yet the same APC lost in Moslem areas like Kano and Katsina where they should have gotten 90%+ votes. These are APC states and Moslem dominated.

Like I said, you guys are zombies not humans.

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by Lightorder: 11:59am On Mar 01, 2023
Buhari is way terrible a failure than I thought

1 Like

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by SaiOba: 12:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
My greatest LESSON is NEVER to TRUST aa Nigerian System/Process/Law.
obembet:

1 Like

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by Guyman01: 12:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

South East keep being loyal to their rèlîgîous and tribàI incIination, and IoyaI to certain humans, u just described SE in ur comment and they don't reflect the màssés.
They always vote for the best candidates but the system rigs them out. They votes Obasanjo against Ojukwu, Yar'adua against Ume Ezeoke and Buhari, Jonathan against Buhari and we can see the difference in the performance of the candidates

1 Like

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by edungene7: 12:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
Obi remains the hero of the season he added spicy to the electioneering campaign season gave the so called structures a run for their money, made an okada man a Federal representative member from kaduna , made a female senator who unseated a male senator with all is structures for more than 16yrs made 8 house of representative members from enugu, denied the seating governor a Mandate to the senate, made a man from Kogi state a member of the federal house in Lagos and finally destroyed the so called landlord of Lagos in is state in just 6 months he was just simply incredible

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by Alexaonfleek: 12:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
obembet:

DO NOT sacrifice your life for people who will vote in your killers!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by Princepk212(m): 12:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
That Muslim Muslim ticket is achieved and it can be sustainable. With 3 Muslims sharing the votes yet MM won imagine reversing the number of contestants across faith
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by hssd8nland: 12:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
obembet:

So far we are going to vote along religious lines then it would take a very long time to get things working in the country
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
I learned about the Keys to Power and How it
Relates to this Election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rStL7niR7gs

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

What Is Politics? A Must Read And An Eye Opener!!!!!!!! / Xenophobia: Buhari Receives Special Envoy’s Report, Reveals Next Move / Kogi Governor Yahaya Bello's Security Detail & Soldiers Clash At Checkpoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.