Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,104 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? (29335 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu: A Lesson For Igbo Political Elites / Greatest Lesson On Earth |buhari's Last Moment So Emotional / 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by Mfetenang: 11:15am On Mar 01, 2023
I learnt that a Yeeeeeebo man will never be the president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by Konjiboii: 11:15am On Mar 01, 2023
Yoruba people are the most tribalist bigots in existence, I was never tribalistic but from henceforth any Yoruba that seek for assistance or need help should die well.

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by johnfem321: 11:15am On Mar 01, 2023
Nigeria is full of opportunity.. I will join a political party soon..
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by cleverja: 11:15am On Mar 01, 2023
I confirmed that Nigeria is really a corrupt nation as it was proclaimed, just election NIGERIA can't be free and fair!

1 Like

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by Sammy5413(m): 11:15am On Mar 01, 2023
INEC is more corrupt than our politicians

1 Like

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by Totfulguy: 11:16am On Mar 01, 2023
obembet:
Dear Nairalanders, What was the greatest lesson for you in this election ?

There was no election, just robbery executed by Inec and the APC political establishment. The jagabandwagon are now celebrating and jubilating. Everyone knows that the election was rigged in favour of the swamp. Nigeria will continue to decline and fail as long as truth and honesty is resented and derogated. However, one day, those who know the truth and prefer the lie, will one day be victims of their corruption.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by handsomeyinka(m): 11:16am On Mar 01, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
The greatest lesson is to seize the moment. Whenever you occupy a position of power no matter how small, do the best you can and leave big footprints that people can see from afar even after you've left. Obi didn't do that in his 8 years at Anambra, maybe he didn't think he would run for president one day.

Tinubu on the other hand, seized the moment and wrote his name in gold as governor of Lagos. Politics is a game of both momentum and optics.
God bless you...You are absolutely right
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by Teeroyzimma: 11:16am On Mar 01, 2023
There's only 3 things I've learnt

Alot of Nigerians are cowards but use gra gra to cover up. I can't believe most Nigerians are allowing this robbery to happen to Peter Obi, he clearly won this election. Violence is not the way but this shouldn't be taken likely atall.

The political elite are shameless beyond belief. Despite the world watching the politicians rigged the election heavily without a single ounce of shame, everyone knows that APC can never win in a state like Rivers but they eventually won there and see how they reduced Peter Obi's votes in states like Lagos, he won that state by a landslide but the result that was published says otherwise.

Your vote will not count because APC are not willing to give up Aso Rock, it's better to stay at home.
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by 9gerian: 11:16am On Mar 01, 2023
Very key!

Xbox2005:
Learnt to invest in people that will form a formidable team for you in days of sorrow.Be futuristic in your world view.you never can tell tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by Isabi4lov: 11:16am On Mar 01, 2023
Never to vote again

The youths are not ready to take over

Happy for those that won through PO influence .

1 Like

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by Googledotcom: 11:16am On Mar 01, 2023
Your vote doesn't count, don't waste your energy coming out to vote.
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by iamjavadem(m): 11:16am On Mar 01, 2023
Guess what? Nobody cares.
Xxxxtentacion2:
Nigerians are massively stupid...
I no dey pity anybody in these hardship coming days....
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by Chochovini: 11:17am On Mar 01, 2023
Never to vote again in 9ja cos,its not worth it. Untill I have the opportunity to escape from this prison we called a country even if it is to any of these scandinavian countries for good for ever till death.
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by johnnypumpum(m): 11:18am On Mar 01, 2023
never believe in nigeria politics and leaders.
never to vote for anybody again even if is my father that is contesting
inec has failed us again...
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by ogunsbanjul(m): 11:18am On Mar 01, 2023
My greatest lesson is " we can not predict God , truly God is God and He can never share His glory with any man born of a woman"

View religion leaders dreamt or were on trance and called it vision or revelation from God but God was watching and finally revealed was He wishes
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by ojex004: 11:19am On Mar 01, 2023
I learnt that Igbo people are full of hatred, chestbeat, rude, loud, trialist, selfish, want it all to be thrs, want to be in power to take over and rule every where they accommodate them, they always a loser in any aspect except running thr business with producing fake things, they are bitter

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:20am On Mar 01, 2023
obembet:

You can't win election based on religious grounds you must romance with two or three regions to win election in Nigeria. Just like Tinubu he's surrounded by northerner. Buhari was surrounded by Yorubas in 2015
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by mickyeddi(m): 11:20am On Mar 01, 2023
Great lesson from this election is there are too many stupid people in Nigeria that will allow themselves to be used by these old senile useless politicians to gain power. These same people will spend the next four years moaning about the state of the country. Anyone that wants a good life should move abroad where the system works. Nigeria is a failed country and there is no hope for it.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by KPGGlobal: 11:21am On Mar 01, 2023
obembet:

THAT Illiteracy is worse than witch craft

GREED AND personal interest is like blindness

I LEARNT THAT leaving Nigeria is the best thing that can ever happen to an average Nigerian!

One tribe is actually the problem of Nigeria

One TRIBE!!!!!

Not everyone in that tribe!

But majority absolutely

1 Like

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by 9gerian: 11:21am On Mar 01, 2023
Well said.

Nolevel666:
Might is Right!

As Ragnar Redbeard had predicted in his book “Might is Right” , those with more resources and strings can bend the consequences of defying moral codes to their will.

Jagaban and his minions just prove that but we shall see if his reign and End will be different from those who he copied his persona From!!
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by olisefom: 11:21am On Mar 01, 2023
Don't be too attached to Nigerian politics.
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by VicHots(f): 11:21am On Mar 01, 2023
Planning
Doggedness
Focus
Team/Network alliances

1 Like

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by EazyMoh(m): 11:22am On Mar 01, 2023
The properties of Andrew's Liver Salt.
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by Dinieoj(f): 11:22am On Mar 01, 2023
Getting confirmation that Nigeria is a failed State.
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by etimocity(m): 11:23am On Mar 01, 2023
Nigeria is a useless set of country full with bunch of criminals.
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by obembet(f): 11:23am On Mar 01, 2023
Awesome5:
Smiles..... A patient dog will always get the fattest bone.

patient dog still waiting

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by labelle123(f): 11:24am On Mar 01, 2023
Never to vote again
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by gegedos(f): 11:24am On Mar 01, 2023
I learnt that sacrifice pays, ASIWAJU sacrificed good 8 years for buhari inorder to become president.now JAGABAN is enjoying it, as it been that obi too sacrificed the same no of years for his loser partner ( Atiku) obi would have conveniently become the president of Nigeria
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by jeromestarks: 11:25am On Mar 01, 2023
Mabizeka:
Nigeria is a failed state.
I learnt that those who supported labour party will always labour in vain 🤣

1 Like

Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 01, 2023
We the citizen of Nigeria are still very stupid, the educated and uneducated alike.
The government is super smart.
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by Sleekfingers: 11:25am On Mar 01, 2023
obembet:

Never underestimate your adversary.......Apc underestimated Peter Obi electoral power in Lagos. This is a big lesson any politicians in Lagos should learn.

Secondly, Pdp understand estimated Peter obi , by giving their presidential ticket to Atiku.

Thirdly, Never create an enemy within your house. Cause they will sell you out to your enemy......Atiku failed to reconcile with Wike and other aggrieved party members. And they became the enemies within.
Re: What Was The Greatest Lesson For You In This Election ? by gfon(m): 11:25am On Mar 01, 2023
Vinnie2000:

No lesson learnt. undecided

INEC simply manipulated the votes of Obi's stronghold States e.g. Rivers and Akwa-Ibom. sad

How can a Contestant lose his states Lagos and Osun, but win in Far away Akwa-Ibom and Rivers? 😕

What has Tinubu ever done for Rivers to get their Massive votes
Asin boss that rivers own shock me and my state akwaibom too. Everyone is wondering what's our business with APC that they have such high score. But I'm optimistic that Peter Obi would still claim his mandate. International observers have said the elections wasn't fair free and transparent. Let's just hope for the best.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Photos From Abdulsalami-led Peace Committee Meeting With Atiku, Obi In Abuja / They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi / Atiku Speaks On Why He Deleted Tweet Condemning Deborah's Killing (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.