Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,518 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

LP Would Win If Adjustments For Rigging Is Made To Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Delta,etc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP Would Win If Adjustments For Rigging Is Made To Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Delta,etc (657 Views)

Court Orders Nigerian Government To Pay Rivers, Akwa Ibom ₦1.4 Trillion / Lagos, Rivers, Akwa Ibom Lead In N4.19tn Subnational Domestic Debts / Military Jets, Soldiers Take Over Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Kwara, Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LP Would Win If Adjustments For Rigging Is Made To Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Delta,etc by kingsways: 11:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
Why They Rigged:
Akwa Ibom
Udom is Atiku's campaign DG and so desperate for a win

Rivers
Wike is fighting for his political life and thinks he can find soft landing by delivering Rivers to Tinubu who wouldn't ordinarily get up to 5000 votes

Delta
Okowa is running as VP to Atiku and is desperate to deliver Delta. I read somewhere they had to cancel his LG for over-voting; they must have been careless there. One can extrapolate that other LGs were equally rigged but perhaps they were more careful and did not allot more than the accredited number of voters to themselves.

I saw somewhere on Social Media in one particular northern state where there was mass thumb printing. Everybody, adults and children alike, were all thumb printing as much as they could.

I have critically looked at the available results and I am certain that the Labour party would win the presidential election if a proper adjustment is made for all these fraud
Re: LP Would Win If Adjustments For Rigging Is Made To Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Delta,etc by Hotice085: 11:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
kingsways:
Why They Rigged:
Akwa Ibom

Rivers
Wike is fighting for his political life and thinks he can find soft landing by delivering Rivers to Tinubu who wouldn't ordinarily get up to 5000 votes

Delta
Okowa is running as VP to Atiku and is desperate to deliver Delta. I read somewhere they had to cancel his LG for over-voting; they must have been careless there. One can extrapolate that other LGs were equally rigged but perhaps they were more careful and did not allot more than the accredited number of voters to themselves.

I saw somewhere on Social Media in one particular northern state where there was mass thumb printing. Everybody, adults and children alike, were all thumb printing as much as they could.

I have critically looked at the available results and I am certain that the Labour party would win the presidential election if a proper adjustment is made for all these fraud

Relax ya mind with this
https://www.facebook.com/100009521224928/posts/pfbid0iBXu8oGD2J1MmVmnA2DBL4jCnmwccj9zrDvsDBcRXWqA12wHcZtrhJdPbf9Eb8JZl/?app=fbl

1 Like

Re: LP Would Win If Adjustments For Rigging Is Made To Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Delta,etc by JagabanBorgu: 11:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
kingsways:
Why They Rigged:
Akwa Ibom

Rivers

Delta

I have a video where ballot papers were already thumb printed for LP but they were caught.
Re: LP Would Win If Adjustments For Rigging Is Made To Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Delta,etc by Teebabie1(f): 12:15am On Feb 28, 2023
kingsways:
Why They Rigged:
Akwa Ibom

Rivers
And to Lagos🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

Delta

And to Lagos🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

(1) (Reply)

Why Has Chimaroke Not Congratulated Tinubu His Friend? / The Only Yoruba Word That Starts With Letter "C" / LASG Issued 90-day FINAL NOTICE To Owners/developers Of Distressed Buildings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.