Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,461 members, 7,830,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election (48463 Views)

Abuja LGA Polls: APC's Jubrin Abubakar Wins Gwagwalada Area Council / Breaking: David Lyon Wins Bayelsa State APC Ticket For Governorship / Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by MyMouth(m): 5:49am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:
Inec is a disgrace

Tinubu will never rule us never

Everybody should quote me

I told you all right from onset that tinubu will never win lagos and abuja

And dared you all to bet with me that even if he manages to win lagos that the difference will not be up to 50k vote
No go kill yaself for nothing! Tinubu is ya president

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by AcMilano1(m): 5:49am On Feb 28, 2023
SS still hold their territories..... Asiwaju ni wa

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by ninjalove(m): 5:49am On Feb 28, 2023
[We voted o that result is false!quote author=thedio post=121327047]Good luck and his people remain loyal to PDP.
I expect Obi to win Bayelsa state[/quote]
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by sparko1(m): 5:50am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:
Inec is a disgrace

And dared you all to bet with me that even if he manages to win lagos that the difference will not be up to 50k vote

Nothing will happen, he will rule, and worst you can do is terrorise SE state every Monday.

I remember then, people said worse and Buhari not only rule for 4 years but 8 years.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by Jones4190(m): 5:50am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:
Inec is a disgrace

stop crying

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by jamesbridget13(f): 5:50am On Feb 28, 2023
Rigging. This our Governor's are selfish. They are only after their stomach n some so called youths are senseless

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by MyMouth(m): 5:50am On Feb 28, 2023
wealth2u:
This is bullshit...for a while state.......Habamana!!! INEC
So it's INEC that will go and force people out to vote ko,?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by ninjalove(m): 5:51am On Feb 28, 2023
African Magic we voted in bayelsa in mass for peter obi ! See wayo na wa! All the trekking and sweat for nothing!

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by SenatePresdo(m): 5:54am On Feb 28, 2023
Moredanaconquer:

Ur hatred for him will nt stop his inauguration bro.

You people are calling for war, this has gone beyond career politics.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by Stakekay1(m): 5:54am On Feb 28, 2023
yang:
This election will be annulled

Another June 12 loading...

The election process directly violates the section of the act 2022 that deals with direct transmission of polling unit results to inec servers

INEC is a failure and has to redo the election
Come and annul it idiot, and see if you will have a country called Nigeria again, you think Nigeria is your Biafra country. Mumu

9 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by Vinnie2000(m): 5:54am On Feb 28, 2023
Tmaritas76:
Honestly, one would think this state would be a walk over for Peter Obi, but Atiku won and BAT even pulled in a substantial amount of votes.

Dat's because INEC rigged it! undecided

What has PDP or APC done for Bayelsa that Bayelsans would vote them?

INEC simply targetted and Manipulated Peter Obi Strongholds States like Akwa Ibom, Benue and Bayelsa and gave them out to APC and PDP. sad angry
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:56am On Feb 28, 2023
oladipuposadeeq:
we are blaming INEC here and there. If we look at it thoroughly majority of people didn't come out to vote look at the numbers of people that registered to vote in most of the states compared to the people that eventually voted and then the atiku obi split really worsened things for PDP let's be sincere with ourselves if not for that PDP would have won this election.
For real, you sabi and it's even very glaring. Imagine a polling unit with 970 registered voters and only 169 was accredited and able to vote. People didn't come out, I'm talking about one of the South South states where Obidients thought they'll get massive votes

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by Drealman20: 5:57am On Feb 28, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
angry

Nawa o!

Who's behind all these massive rigging?

Na God dey do am for the right man BAT

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by Drealman20: 5:58am On Feb 28, 2023
Aldol:
This is the fairest elections in terms no overbloated figures. I give it to BVAS

Exactly.. Very good one unlike previous elections

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by Drealman20: 5:59am On Feb 28, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Mtcheww!😒😒

INEC use this one to compensate Atiku.

Corrupt Electoral Body, Sharing states to either Tinubu(Apc) or Atiku (PDP). undecided

Like dey shared nassarawa, plateau Enugu anambra abia ebonyi and co to Obi

9 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by johnjose68: 5:59am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:
Inec is a disgrace

Why am I happy that you are crying.

Didn't we tell you to rehearse your cry very well..is this all you got

Don't let me release Samuel Ekpa on you ooo grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by yemmit90: 6:00am On Feb 28, 2023
People attach too much emotion to this election. It is secret ballot for God sake, therefore you will never know who and who people voted for.

Some people would be following you praising your candidate but vote for another person at polling unit. Some has secretly collected bribe, some don't really want your candidate, some are just following your candidate to safe face, and vote for who they have in mind.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by Drealman20: 6:01am On Feb 28, 2023
Aldol:

South South are not haters of Yoruba like you

Yorubas have never hated South south... You can blame us dt we previously had the conception that igbos are anything from the south east downward.. Some of us don't know just like we think all from. The north are hausas..

I have lived In akwa ibom and I can tell u dt they neve hated yorubas.... South South are the best after my tribe Yoruba...

My point is; South East are the ones that hates yorubas so much and they are trying to instigate South South to do the same.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by Blazebond(m): 6:02am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:
Inec is a disgrace

Go and sleep,tinubu have won the elections already and no court will overturn the results,obi is the new ATIKU and buhari,he go contest tire till he go reach 80 years.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by Drealman20: 6:03am On Feb 28, 2023
Vinnie2000:

What are u saying? Goodluck Jonathan lost his polling unit to LABOUR PARTY!! sad

Same way other Bayelsans also voted for LP!

INEC targetted some Peter Obi Strongholds States and Rigged their Elections.
Giving it to either APC or PDP. sad angry

Show us evidence pls... Seems you don't know the difference BTW polling unit, ward and lga

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by Tzar(m): 6:04am On Feb 28, 2023
You are an ingnoramus!
Note! And be educated!
Regardless of not getting the majority votes in key states, Tinubu is the only candidate set to get the required 25% votes in 26states!
Tinubu is truly a master strategist!

Hendrixky:
Inec is a disgrace

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by Drealman20: 6:04am On Feb 28, 2023
jamesbridget13:
Rigging. This our Governor's are selfish. They are only after their stomach n some so called youths are senseless
Bcox they did nt vote for ur fraud called obi abi

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by Hendrixky: 6:04am On Feb 28, 2023
Blazebond:

Go and sleep,tinubu have won the elections already and no court will overturn the results,obi is the new ATIKU and buhari,he go contest tire till he go reach 80 years.

If you are emotionally attached to your religion, tribe or political leaning to the point that truth and justice becomes secondary consideration then your education is useless, your exposure is useless. If you can not reason beyond petty sentiments. You are liability to man kind

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by Illegal1(m): 6:05am On Feb 28, 2023
Imortal001:
Worst election so far, how tinubu take get this number in bayelsa still dey supprise me!

wetin suprise u?

state wen apc win last governorshp election nah u dey suprise for?

notin lyk rigging for bayelsa election.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by jamesbridget13(f): 6:05am On Feb 28, 2023
Drealman20:

Bcox they did nt vote for ur fraud called obi abi
are mine and aspirant or do I look like his first lady? Mind yourself o
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by Blazebond(m): 6:05am On Feb 28, 2023
drips8:
Honestly, one would think this state would be a walk over for Peter Obi, but Atiku won and BAT even pulled in a substantial amount of votes.
Why would it be a walkover for obi? What is obi connection to ijaws and bayelsa? Even delta that obi shares border with don't know anything about obi before the social media whitewashing started,obi is not a national spread man and it has played out as suspected,he was expecting free vites from the south- south shebi,I sorry for him.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by CoolAmbience(m): 6:06am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:
Inec is a disgrace

Go and sit down!

Whoever wins becomes president.

Don't talk like there is any of them that isn't a Nigerian. You can't be the electorate and INEC at the same time.

What is the nonsense about winning Abuja or Lagos?

What is important is who wins the presidential election?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by Neye412(m): 6:06am On Feb 28, 2023
Crysallis:
This is not a reflection of how people voted. INEC is very corrupt, allocating massive votes to Tinubu in the south west.

SHAME on Tinubu and INEC

Ain’t you guys ashamed of yourself with spurious and petty allegations you making against INEC just because results doesn’t align with your imaginary thoughts? You guys are worse than whatever you criticize. In your figment of imagination, Obi should’ve won this election on a platter of gold right? You guys are very shameless and bunch of hypocrites.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by Drealman20: 6:06am On Feb 28, 2023
jamesbridget13:
are mine and aspirant or do I look like his first lady? Mind yourself o

Rephrase your English.. I can't seem to understand u

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by Premium02: 6:07am On Feb 28, 2023
Congratulations to Mr unifier

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Tweet / El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos / Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.