Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,890 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election (48450 Views)

Abuja LGA Polls: APC's Jubrin Abubakar Wins Gwagwalada Area Council / Breaking: David Lyon Wins Bayelsa State APC Ticket For Governorship / Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by famology(m): 6:42am On Feb 28, 2023
MeineMutter:
He will win Delta too. Obi don jonze. He go dey visit toilet every minute till the next 8 years when APC will finish its government.

Owo Obasanjo ti wo’gbo.

Obi won Delta wella
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by CoolAmbience(m): 6:43am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:

You can see that tinubu is not politically a don the way he claimed
Flogged in his own place

The man who wins is the real don.

Perhaps, I should remind you about what people say of battles and wars....lose of a battle could be a strategy in war..if you know, you know..

Dons could loose battles but not wars.

The Igbos would say: Jiri ile gi guo eze gi onu.

See you on the other side bro!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by PJ123: 6:43am On Feb 28, 2023
drips8:
Honestly, one would think this state would be a walk over for Peter Obi, but Atiku won and BAT even pulled in a substantial amount of votes.

PDP is very strong in that state, and APC also has a very strong people there. All my friends from that state are largely PDP guys
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by abah001: 6:43am On Feb 28, 2023
Anyone after seeing this massive rigging by Inec and still believe that this election is fair, the rigging will happen to his entire family and he will see how injustice will play out in his family
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by yaki84: 6:45am On Feb 28, 2023
drips8:
Honestly, one would think this state would be a walk over for Peter Obi, but Atiku won and BAT even pulled in a substantial amount of votes.
But we all celebrated David Lyon 2yrs ago who won Bayelsa Guber Election under APC..

The man has bought expression of interest form under APC for the gubernatorial election.

He has supporters, there is timipre sylva who is the current minister for petroleum.

But in The East, Apc and Pdp has governors, senators and representatives with large followers, but pdp had less.than 10k votes in all south eastern states.

Where did the rigging occur most?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by 9jii(m): 6:48am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:
Inec is a disgrace

Tinubu will never rule us never

Everybody should quote me

I told you all right from onset that tinubu will never win lagos and abuja

And dared you all to bet with me that even if he manages to win lagos that the difference will not be up to 50k vote
😢 😭 😿 😢 😭
Bathing in your Tears to go celebrate Jagaban

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by MeineMutter: 6:49am On Feb 28, 2023
yang:
This election will be annulled

Another June 12 loading...

The election process directly violates the section of the act 2022 that deals with direct transmission of polling unit results to inec servers

INEC is a failure and has to redo the election

Dem dey deceive you and your generations. Attorney General of Alaigbo who knows laws. Historian General of election matters in Anambra. How old were you in 1993?

If dem born your palm wine tapper papa and garri seller mama well, try cause trou.ble and you go collect from Nigerian government.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by magzey: 6:49am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:
Inec is a disgrace

And dared you all to bet with me that even if he manages to win lagos that the difference will not be up to 50k vote
Are you dreaming in your creek or your Grand mother's fish farm[center][/center]

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by gloryman91: 6:51am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:
Inec is a disgrace

When he is being sworn in on 29th May, 2023 do your worst.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:51am On Feb 28, 2023
Even tinubu flour obi in Ijaw land... Captain8 said it earlier that Ijaws will not vote ipob man.. where are those our blodders?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by MeineMutter: 6:51am On Feb 28, 2023
PotatoSalad:

Let them celebrate. Let me see the person that will ask me to pray for them when they start getting butchered.

Have you prayed for yourself and it has come to pass? Nobody will need your curse that you think is prayer. Alara gbigbona. Accept defeat and move on.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by sketcherJ(m): 6:52am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:

If you are emotionally attached to your religion, tribe or political leaning to the point that truth and justice becomes secondary consideration then your education is useless, your exposure is useless. If you can not reason beyond petty sentiments. You are liability to man kind
lol but you are guilty of you own quote mister. You are being sentimental. This is a classic example of shooting yourself in the leg
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by PotatoSalad(m): 6:52am On Feb 28, 2023
Marley15:

Tbh u feel my pain even #Plateau #Nassarawa voted for OBI what more bout we southeners
When the time comes, whether you voted tinubu or obi, e no go show for face, everyone would be affected.
That's why i feel like slapping people when I see them use Tinubu's wins to spite Obidients. Like say no be everybody dey buy rice 48k now

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by Marley15: 6:53am On Feb 28, 2023
PotatoSalad:

When the time comes, whether you voted tinubu or obi, e no go show for face, everyone would be affected.
That's why i feel like slapping people when I see them use Tinubu's wins to spite Obidients. Like say no be everybody dey buy rice 48k now
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by djseanjohn77: 6:54am On Feb 28, 2023
Crysallis:
This is not a reflection of how people voted. INEC is very corrupt, allocating massive votes to Tinubu in the south west.

SHAME on Tinubu and INEC

But failed to allocate massive votes for Obi in the East right?

With your statement, it shows how pained you are.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by Andrelade: 6:54am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:
Inec is a disgrace

You are not God .Stop challenging his will if you don't want problem for yourself .
You said Obi will win and what's the outcome now .You failed you already.
You will see the anger of God if you don't stop talking as if you are God
God is wonder and powerful and he has showed it .This is enough for you to understand God better and stop been foolish .
God has already bless Tinubu ,So you can go to heal .

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by Minjim: 6:54am On Feb 28, 2023
Things can't always go your way
Jestin:
Most useless Inec of all time. This country is not ready yet
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by PotatoSalad(m): 6:58am On Feb 28, 2023
MeineMutter:

Have you prayed for yourself and it has come to pass? Nobody will need your curse that you think is prayer. Alara gbigbona. Accept defeat and move on.
Problem with you people is that you filter what you want to hear. People are working hard to make the country better, but you're there relaxed. Remember sai baba in 2015? All of us dey buy rice 48k today.
So whether I accept defeat or not, when e set, e go touch everyone and you'd be among the ones to join the pity party and look for people to send you love and light.
It's something that should be taken seriously. I don't even know why I'm explaining this to you. You'll filter it too anyway.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by snapshot: 6:58am On Feb 28, 2023
pacesetting:
Seriously? Only 165,000 voted?
yes elections did not take place in most places on Saturday 25th of February, because INEC officials came very late to most polling units,and they did not even come with enough ballot papers so the election was rescheduled for Sunday 26th the next day

Trust Nigerians the next day many people did not show up, because they were already frustrated,all thanks to INEC
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by Denoh68: 7:01am On Feb 28, 2023
Drealman20:

Yorubas have never hated South south... You can blame us dt we previously had the conception that igbos are anything from the south east downward.. Some of us don't know just like we think all from. The north are hausas..

I have lived In akwa ibom and I can tell u dt they neve hated yorubas.... South South are the best after my tribe Yoruba...

My point is; South East are the ones that hates yorubas so much and they are trying to instigate South South to do the same.

LISTEN TO THIS ONE, YOUR HATRED FOR IGBOS WILL KILL YOU SOMEDAY. I BLAME FOOLISH IGBOS WHO RUN TO BUILD EVERYWHERE. IT'S THEIR FAULT, MAY THEIR FOOLISHNESS HUNT THEM FOREVER

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by sketcherJ(m): 7:03am On Feb 28, 2023
grin Bro your comment is funny
MeineMutter:

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by ThatFairGuy1: 7:07am On Feb 28, 2023
You'll only get yourself killed

I bet you
Hendrixky:
Inec is a disgrace

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by AleAirHub(m): 7:09am On Feb 28, 2023
In some polling units, voters were not allowed to cast their votes. The political thugs came in numbers and asked some voters to leave if they were not voting for their OGA political parties. We still have a long way to go in this country.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by MadarasBlade(m): 7:10am On Feb 28, 2023
pacesetting:
Seriously? Only 165,000 voted?

A whole state. Nigerians are not really serious
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by Ken4Christ: 7:10am On Feb 28, 2023
Manipulations, manipulations, manipulations.

We will expose you all.

The server will expose you all in Jesus name.

If the server cannot be made available for public scrutiny, the election will be canceled. Period.

We have past the age of manual collection of results.

This criminal structure must be dismantled.

I hope the polling unit agents have the screen shots of their results.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by Heavensent01(m): 7:10am On Feb 28, 2023
Imortal001:
Worst election so far, how tinubu take get this number in bayelsa still dey supprise me!

He surprise you as Lyon won the election before supreme court overrule it

I sha hope you won't join the arsonist to go near Lagos and her neighboring states, the reason you people are allowed to do as you like is because of Sanwoolu second term, that dude gentleness is not act of cowardice

be guided

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by MeineMutter: 7:13am On Feb 28, 2023
PotatoSalad:

Problem with you people is that you filter what you want to hear. People are working hard to make the country better, but you're there relaxed. Remember sai baba in 2015? All of us dey buy rice 48k today.
So whether I accept defeat or not, when e set, e go touch everyone and you'd be among the ones to join the pity party and look for people to send you love and light.
It's something that should be taken seriously. I don't even know why I'm explaining this to you. You'll filter it too anyway.

You are corrupt to the brim. 1billion and 1 of your generation cannot make Nigeria better. So, stfu. Is it Obi that would make Nigeria better? You are still a baby.
You don’t know economics of how nations work. Kalatobo. We are your fathers and we know more than you do. All you know is music or women or d.rug.
You can go and buy rice at 100k. It doesn’t make Nigeria a worst country. Na Yibbo formed parts of those that killed Nigeria Naira because of their fake importation and bubu was trying to encourage local production, weyrey was shouting. Omo ounje.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by adeblow(m): 7:13am On Feb 28, 2023
drips8:
Na wetin some of us need to understand be this.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by Crysallis(m): 7:13am On Feb 28, 2023
djseanjohn77:

But failed to allocate massive votes for Obi in the East right?

With your statement, it shows how pained you are.

All of you quoting me will still suffer the hardship Tinubu will bring.

1 year no go reach before the complains go start. No be una again!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by MeineMutter: 7:14am On Feb 28, 2023
famology:

Obi won Delta wella

But it was not rigged. Abi? Na other regions where APC is leading are rigged. You are not shouting after states won by PDP. You already showed who your enemy is. Baby politicians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by sunray(m): 7:18am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:
Inec is a disgrace

Is winning Lagos and Abuja the ultimate. A winner needs a national spread, not a sectional victory. And the Tinubu you hate has the spread.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by soloravely: 7:21am On Feb 28, 2023
People forget that .that APC has has a structure in balyesa if not for wike and the odilis who no PDP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react / Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation / "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.