Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election (48416 Views)

Abuja LGA Polls: APC's Jubrin Abubakar Wins Gwagwalada Area Council / Breaking: David Lyon Wins Bayelsa State APC Ticket For Governorship / Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by Blazebond(m): 6:08am On Feb 28, 2023
APC and pdp have a strong holding in bayelsa and for some of you to even make noise here on social media means most of you don't even know national politics at all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by Drealman20: 6:08am On Feb 28, 2023
Neye412:

Ain’t you guys ashamed of yourself with spurious and petty allegations you making against INEC just because results doesn’t align with your imaginary thoughts? You guys are worse than whatever you criticize. In your figment of imagination, Obi should’ve won this election on a platter of gold right? You guys are very shameless and bunch of hypocrites.

They said plateau is 1.2 million whereas it is jsut 395+

They intentionally share fake results so as to deceive others

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by CoolAmbience(m): 6:08am On Feb 28, 2023
Inspiration007:
grin

INEC lol

The biggest political party wey dey disguise since '99

Cos they didn't serve your emotions abi?

Abeg, shift!

Elections aren't about emotions?

Childish!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by Hendrixky: 6:08am On Feb 28, 2023
CoolAmbience:

Go and sit down!

Whoever wins becomes president.

Don't talk like there is any of them that isn't a Nigerian. You can't be the electorate and INEC at the same time.

What is the nonsense about winning Abuja or Lagos?

What is important is why wins the presidential election?

You can see that tinubu is not politically a don the way he claimed
Flogged in his own place

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by Aldol: 6:10am On Feb 28, 2023
Drealman20:

Yorubas have never hated South south... You can blame us dt we previously had the conception that igbos are anything from the south east downward.. Some of us don't know just like we think all from. The north are hausas..

I have lived In akwa ibom and I can tell u dt they neve hated yorubas.... South South are the best after my tribe Yoruba...

My point is; South East are the ones that hates yorubas so much and they are trying to instigate South South to do the same.

We are saying same thing. South South take Yoruba as brothers, they are not tribal bigots like the east.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by PotatoSalad(m): 6:10am On Feb 28, 2023
Marley15:
Can't believe we southeners
when the crisis start under the new regime then we would start nagging
Let them celebrate. Let me see the person that will ask me to pray for them when they start getting butchered.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by Vinnie2000(m): 6:12am On Feb 28, 2023
Drealman20:

Like dey shared nassarawa, plateau Enugu anambra abia ebonyi and co to Obi

Bro, there are some states some Candidates are Expected to win.

Even Core OBidients knew Tinubu would win in the SW states. smiley
Peter Obi was also expected to Win all his SE states.
Same way Atiku would win in most Northern states.

So how can INEC claim APC won Rivers and Akwa-Ibom and that PDP won Bayelsa?
What has APC or Tinubu specifically for those States that the citizens will be voting for them?

Then INEC claiming APC won Rivers is like announcing PETER OBI WINS KANO. shocked undecided
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by Drealman20: 6:12am On Feb 28, 2023
Aldol:

We are saying same thing. South South take Yoruba as brothers, they are not tribal bigots like the east.

Yes, my brother
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by Drealman20: 6:14am On Feb 28, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Bro, there are some states some Candidates are Expected to win.

Even Core OBidients knew Tinubu would win in the SW states. smiley
Peter Obi was also expected to Win all his SE states.
Same way Atiku would win in most Northern states.

So how can INEC claim APC won Rivers and Akwa-Ibom and that PDP won Bayelsa?
What has APC or Tinubu specifically for those States that the citizens will be voting for them?

Then INEC claiming APC won Rivers is like announcing PETER OBI WINS KANO. shocked undecided

I like the fact dt u called me bro, it shows dt we are cool despite our differences..

So bro, Apc didn't win akwa ibom..Pdp won there

Okay let me ask you something.. Did you bliv the news that Peter obi won plateau with 1.3m votes?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by Legendguy(m): 6:15am On Feb 28, 2023
Tzar:
You are an ingnoramus!
Note! And be educated!
Regardless of not getting the majority votes in key states, Tinubu is the only candidate set to get the required 25% votes in 26states!
Tinubu is truly a master strategist!

Master strategies in rigging and electoral violence.
I can see that you have sense

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by Danlele(m): 6:18am On Feb 28, 2023
Imortal001:
Worst election so far, how tinubu take get this number in bayelsa still dey supprise me!
Because you think all Nigeria would vote for LP ko

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by FidoNido: 6:19am On Feb 28, 2023
Inec is not corrupt in Enugu right? Instead of you pple to be happy that Obi came 3rd. If he is persistent and mend bridges wt pdp he could win in the next election, instead of that you politically naive pple are shouting rigging up and down and abusing pple u should be friends with.

Crysallis:
This is not a reflection of how people voted. INEC is very corrupt, allocating massive votes to Tinubu in the south west.

SHAME on Tinubu and INEC

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:20am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:
Inec is a disgrace

Tinubu will never rule us never

Everybody should quote me

I told you all right from onset that tinubu will never win lagos and abuja

And dared you all to bet with me that even if he manages to win lagos that the difference will not be up to 50k vote
sorry o
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by oladipuposadeeq(m): 6:20am On Feb 28, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
For real, you sabi and it's even very glaring. Imagine a polling unit with 970 registered voters and only 169 was accredited and able to vote. People didn't come out, I'm talking about one of the South South states where Obidients thought they'll get massive votes
that's the main issue but people are shouting here and there rigging!!!!!!!!! whereas they didn't do their homework thoroughly. It's just as clear as day when people didn't turn up as they ought to.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by Vinnie2000(m): 6:21am On Feb 28, 2023
Drealman20:

I like the fact dt u called me bro, it shows dt we are cool despite our differences..

So bro, Apc didn't win akwa ibom..Pdp won there

Okay let me ask you something.. Did you bliv the news that Peter obi won plateau with 1.3m votes?

Yeah, because I do NOT have National Population Statistics in my head. sad

But Really, there is NO WAY Tinubu won Rivers State! Nobody likes him here, together with the Angst about Buhari/APC Terrible Misrule of 8 years! sad

Clearly the Handiwork of Wike and the Morally Bankrupt INEC Chairman, Mahmud! undecided

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by Tzar(m): 6:21am On Feb 28, 2023
HYPOCRITES!
When Buhari was trying to rig the elections against Tinubu by enacting wicked policies to turn the people against Tinubu, it was fair for you abi?!
At least Tinubu’s strategy is going to woop your sorry asses in this election. Call it whatever you want. I don’t take unreasonable people whose arguments and assertions are from a place of misplaced and irrational hate seriously anyway!
Legendguy:

Master strategies in rigging and electoral violence.
I can see that you have sense

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by Marley15: 6:21am On Feb 28, 2023
PotatoSalad:

Let them celebrate. Let me see the person that will ask me to pray for them when they start getting butchered.
Tbh u feel my pain even #Plateau #Nassarawa voted for OBI what more bout we southeners

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by ponishah: 6:23am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:
Inec is a disgrace

And dared you all to bet with me that even if he manages to win lagos that the difference will not be up to 50k vote
My brother I understand your pain, which is also my pain, but I CANT WAIL AGAIN.
We no use our brain, na we kill ourselves because we wan kill okowa and pdp, now back to square 1

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by IgOga(m): 6:27am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:
Inec is a disgrace

Tinubu will be your president and by 2025 you will come back here to praise Tinubu as the best thing that has happened to Nigeria in a long time.

Just rest the man won.....many decided to waste their vote.

Meanwhile in Lagos APC won all 3 senatorial seats and 7 HoR position LP won 1 HoR....

Sanwo-Olu will win in a landslide on 11th March.... Tinubu will return to Lagos a winner and president elect. E get as success dey attract friends

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by arcis: 6:30am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:
Inec is a disgrace

Keep ranting, if Inec declare him winner, you can go and shoot him dead all because of your hatred. But one thing is certain, he will rule Nigeria and Nigeria will be great again. As for you, the next for years, you will be dock inside Kirikiri in Apapa, we shall come visit you occasionally while Nigerians enjoys the new administration of BAT. Better still man, you can jump inside the LAGOON, I swear nobody will miss you.

Werey

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by abah001: 6:30am On Feb 28, 2023
Worst election so far in the history of Nigeria, Inec came prepared to rig this election.Inec is a disgrace
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by juman(m): 6:34am On Feb 28, 2023
Good results for all.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by Charly68: 6:34am On Feb 28, 2023
God bless Nigeria,God bless INEC ,God bless the patriotic citizens of the nation. Election comes and go , Nigeria remain the same. Never forget ,the task to keep Nigeria one is not negotiable

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by proprince(m): 6:35am On Feb 28, 2023
Jesus.

INEC what kind of rigging is this?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by arcis: 6:36am On Feb 28, 2023
abah001:
Worst election so far in the history of Nigeria, Inec came prepared to rig this election.Inec is a disgrace

Why wouldn't it be worst election because your candidate didn't win. You guys need serious prayers..Always accept defeat and move on....that's how life works...

If you are satisfy, approach the court.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by yaki84: 6:37am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:
Inec is a disgrace

So what r u saying?

Calm down and tell us ur problem.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by arcis: 6:38am On Feb 28, 2023
proprince:
Jesus.

INEC what kind of rigging is this?

It's always rigging if you loss but when you win, democracy is working.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by Lanre1st(m): 6:38am On Feb 28, 2023
Jestin:
Most useless Inec of all time. This country is not ready yet

We never ready for BIAFRA war
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by plantist: 6:39am On Feb 28, 2023
Jestin:
Most useless Inec of all time. This country is not ready yet

Ready for what sir? Ready for market to market economics from Harvard that your oga studied?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by luluosas(m): 6:40am On Feb 28, 2023
A huge joke. Valid and invalid votes must agree with total accredited votes. But see what INEC is feeding you with as election results. JOKERS
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by MeineMutter: 6:41am On Feb 28, 2023
He will win Delta too. Obi don jonze. He go dey visit toilet every minute till the next 8 years when APC will finish its government.

Owo Obasanjo ti wo’gbo.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election by famology(m): 6:42am On Feb 28, 2023
Apc have proven to be a force in the south south. Very impressive showing across south south.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation / Odetunde Omolara Decries Attempt On Her Life. Her 2 Security Assistants Killed / #ChinaTrip: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Letter To NBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.