Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! (18251 Views)

Bishop FEYI Prophecy Being Fulfilled: Obi Just Cried / Governor Wike Will Be Arrested; Fubara Will Lose Rivers Election - Bishop Feyi / What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by Obaaderemi2: 7:40am On Feb 28, 2023
Obi that came third? They will jump over Atiku in second position and give the presidency to Obi. Kids everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by vincenteger: 7:53am On Feb 28, 2023
We go dy alright
Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by Babakolanut(m): 8:20am On Feb 28, 2023
Tboy222:
Bishop FEYI PROPHECY in which he prophesied about this elections might actually come to pass,l I don't listen or believe any prophecy about elections,but stumbling on his prophetic insights concerning the 2023 elections gave me goosebumps,why? I have never seen a prophecy so detailed in my life.

He said the elections would be rigged in favour of BAT,due to an agreement with someone up there,he said BAT would do a kizz daniel buga dance to celebrate his victory. Which will trend on social Media.

Then somehow words would leak that the result was rigged,and a revolution greater than endsars would reverberate round the nation.

Yemi Osinbajo would be appointed as an interim president, then on the day of inauguration with green white green littering everywhere tinubu would then be arrested by soilders,peter obi would also be arrested after initially going to court.

The arrest of peter obi would increase the level of violence in the whole nation. They would then both be released,the supreme court would then give the mandate to Peter Obi after enough evidence proving he was robbed.

We are going to have two presidential inaugurations one on the 29th of May and another on
a later date,the first would be for Bola Ahmed Tinubu which would be disrupted by the army,the second would give peter Obi back his denied .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daoWBcyl6OE
Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by Babakolanut(m): 8:23am On Feb 28, 2023
The LORD will save NIGERIA and give us peace of mind!!!
Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by Doyou2019: 8:41am On Feb 28, 2023
Omoawoke:

Ok, let us dash u extra 2 million votes

U still dont meet up with tinubu.

Even if you meet up.

Obi is not having 25% in up to 24 states..

So which kind case

Obi has lost and u guys should accept defeat
Stop lying to yourself

You no get sense sha. Your brain no tell you that if you're giving anyone 2million votes, it must reflect in your total number of votes.
Obote, these elections go go through the wire. The results will be reviewed, either by INEC or the courts. A stolen mandate won't stand.

1 Like

Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by Karlifate: 8:45am On Feb 28, 2023
Luckysbab:
What of the ones that claimed to have seen the elections not holding at all?

No be only prophecy, na permutation.

🤣🤣🤣
Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by Degis(m): 9:06am On Feb 28, 2023
flokii:

You underestimate Yotubas too much that is why..
What happened in 1993 to M.K.O Abiola won't happen again in 2023 to Tinubu and Yorubas will remain in Nigeria.. Laye!

Maybe this is the way God wants to answer Igbos prayer for biafra, I don't know.

I am a Yoruba man and in my 50s, I fought IBB in the 80s whilst I was at the University and started following Politics in 1979. I am sorry I have to expose myself a little however it is to tell you that I have the experience and pedigree to put forth my assertions

I can tell you for free, the Yoruba of these contemporary times are of low intellectual capabilities, given to brigandage, political non ideological, deceitful and it is a tribe where the lowest of us is lording it over our best and brightest.

3 Likes

Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by Moromoro(m): 9:19am On Feb 28, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Don’t bother yourself!

The prophecy was born out of Marijuana use!

It can NEVER happen!
Help me tell them to wake up. It ain't happening.
Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by Slynation(m): 9:21am On Feb 28, 2023
4teenblaq:
I don't really believe this prophecy.

What I know is that if Peter obi has enough proves and evidence, he will win Tinubu in court.
There is enough evidence of rigging...!! But the big question will be can supreme court do the right thing?
Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by GreyLaw(m): 9:22am On Feb 28, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Don’t bother yourself!

The prophecy was born out of Marijuana use!

It can NEVER happen!

Can you put down a million Naira? We will give the money to any charity of your choice if it doesn't come to pass, or to the charity of my choice if it comes to pass?

2 Likes

Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by GreyLaw(m): 9:24am On Feb 28, 2023
Slynation:
There is enough evidence of rigging...!! But the big question will be can supreme court do the right thing?

They will. The bloodletting and targeted killing of politicians will force them to. Watch it happen. This time the young people are interested and we know how it goes.

Buhari is simply useless. The man doesn't know how to get anything right. Even a little girl can take firm decisions but not Buhari. This time the Nigerian people will force their hands.

2 Likes

Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by Dafresh: 9:24am On Feb 28, 2023
Faber:
PDP, will even furnish Obi with evidence of their own rigging, to make sure they defeat BAT and WIKE, it happened in Anambra, and Obi was sworn in
Guy you're funny a party that has no Rep member, no Senator, no governor structureless party rigging election is that possible NO
Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by GreyLaw(m): 9:24am On Feb 28, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Obi that came third? They will jump over Atiku in second position and give the presidency to Obi. Kids everywhere.

Relax and stop crying. Watch it. Obi came first. He got most of the votes your god is stealing.

3 Likes

Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by Obaaderemi2: 9:39am On Feb 28, 2023
GreyLaw:

Relax and stop crying. Watch it. Obi came first. He got most of the votes your god is stealing.
How can I be crying when my candidate won? You are the one crying, Obi supporter.
Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by nonhuman(m): 9:39am On Feb 28, 2023
For publicizing the prophecy before it happened it means is no longer valid
Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by Slynation(m): 9:46am On Feb 28, 2023
GreyLaw:

They will. The bloodletting and targeted killing of politicians will force them to. Watch it happen. This time the young people are interested and we know how it goes.

Buhari is simply useless. The man doesn't know how to get anything right. Even a little girl can take firm decisions but not Buhari. This time the Nigerian people will force their hands.
with the show of armoured machinaries by the military personals in various states across the nation, will people be motivated to come out...?? It was really scaring especially here in the East, one would have thought we are in a warzone, everything has been planned beforehand.
Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by GreyLaw(m): 9:48am On Feb 28, 2023
donbrowser:
How will Peter emerge as the winner?

Does he have the required numbers in NW and NE?

😂 😂 😂

He does. When scrutiny is focused on the results you'll find that he won the election with huge numbers everywhere. The facts are out there. This is not Lagos. This is Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by Faber(m): 9:49am On Feb 28, 2023
Dafresh:

Guy you're funny a party that has no Rep member, no Senator, no governor structureless party rigging election is that possible NO

We have passed this stage, if not for the rigging Peter Obi is the new president.

Right now Labour have 15 Reps, 6 Senators from the results they refused to tamper...no Structure and won in Lagos that got all the whole structures in this World...

We are going to reclaim all our stolen votes.

4 Likes

Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by daygee12: 9:50am On Feb 28, 2023
4teenblaq:

As far as Peter Obi has his evidence, forget it even Tinubu can't bribe the judge when the country is in turmoil.

A candidate that is coming distance third
Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by Dafresh: 9:53am On Feb 28, 2023
Faber:

We have passed this stage, if not for the rigging Peter Obi is the new president.

Right now Labour have 15 Reps, 6 Senators from the results they refused to tamper...no Structure and won in Lagos that got all the whole structures in this World...

We are going to reclaim all our stolen votes.
We are patiently waiting Peter must win

1 Like

Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by emerged01(m): 9:54am On Feb 28, 2023
Did obi win the southwest or did he have 25% in the SW apart from Lagos or core north that will make him a winner? Na wa o for this kind prophesy.
Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by donbrowser(m): 9:54am On Feb 28, 2023
GreyLaw:

He does. When scrutiny is focused on the results you'll find that he won the election with huge numbers everywhere. The facts are out there. This is not Lagos. This is Nigeria.

Interesting, which state exactly did you think he got the required votes in NE and NW?
Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by GreyLaw(m): 9:55am On Feb 28, 2023
Slynation:
with the show of armoured machinaries by the military personals in various states across the nation, will people be motivated to come out...?? It was really scaring especially here in the East, one would have thought we are in a warzone, everything has been planned beforehand.

The military cannot do shit. All of Nigeria's armament cannot kill 50 million plus people protesting in different states. Just watch. The people will overwhelm the security agencies. This is the reason Americans have refused to give up their guns, so that anyway their government misbehaves they'll kill all of them.

The Youths are going to start picking off the suspected politicians one by one. When it happens you'll remember I told you so. Anybody they feel was part of the rigging will be extinguished. Believe me, Tinubu cannot be allowed to be president. All the living ex military Heads of State know Tinubu is a murderous criminal and cannot be trusted with power. Many of them are trying to right their wrongs of the past before going to their grave and if denying Tinubu that stolen mandate is what they achieve before dying they'll be grateful.

Only a mad man would go ahead and pick a suspected terrorist sympathiser like Shettima to be his VP and thereby insult the collective intelligence of people of the other faith who are also 50% of the country. After Tinubu is dealt with, Peter Obi's government will freeze all his assets and the man's health will deteriorate quickly leading to his...

Please mark everything I wrote here and quote me again when it happens. Both Mahmood Yakubu and Tinubu and Wike are playing with their lives. I won't say more than this.

3 Likes

Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by Slynation(m): 10:00am On Feb 28, 2023
GreyLaw:

The military cannot do shit. All of Nigeria's armament cannot kill 50 million plus people protesting in different states. Just watch. The people will overwhelm the security agencies. This is the reason Americans have refused to give up their guns, so that anyway their government misbehaves they'll kill all of them.

The Youths are going to start picking off the suspected politicians one by one. When it happens you'll remember I told you so. Anybody they feel was part of the rigging will be extinguished. Believe me, Tinubu cannot be allowed to be president. All the living ex military Heads of State know Tinubu is a murderous criminal and cannot be trusted with power. Many of them are trying to right their wrongs of the past before going to their grave and if denying Tinubu that stolen mandate is what they achieve before dying they'll be grateful.

Only a mad man would go ahead and pick a suspected terrorist sympathiser like Shettima to be his VP and thereby insult the collective intelligence of people of the other faith who are also 50% of the country. After Tinubu is dealt with, Peter Obi's government will freeze all his assets and the man's health will deteriorate quickly leading to his...

Please mark everything I wrote here and quote me again when it happens. Both Mahmood Yakubu and Tinubu and Wike are playing with their lives. I won't say more than this.
Thor of Asgard himself...!! 😂🤣😂

1 Like

Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by GreyLaw(m): 10:00am On Feb 28, 2023
flokii:
That fake prophet should go and treat Malaria..

1. Army can't arrest a democracticaly elected president on swearing in day.. that's tantamount to coup and the big guys (Uk, US, Russia et al.) will come in.

2. No court in Nigeria will declare Peter Obi in distant 3rd or 4th behind Atiku winner.. he didn't meet the 25% votes in 24 states + FCT requirements to be proclaimed winner.. the pastor should stop playing.

3. DSS will arrest a lot of people including Pastor Enenche and the others fanning embers of war over Obi's loss. Even Obi himself might be picked.

4. The swearing in will hold at Eagle's square in Abuja under tight security. I don't think Army would want to jeopardize the stability of Nigeria over the election loss of one person (Obi).

My verdict is that the pastor was among the EndSars protestsrs that destroyed Lagos. Let me comfortably tell him that the real Lagos youths will come out to defend Lagos from any Ipob terrorists agenda this time around.

Stop insulting people you don't know. That man has a track record and I know him personally. As in, I know him one on one. Evrlerything he ever said went as he said. You can argue and refuse his points but don't call him fake because he isn't fake.

1 Like

Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by piippa(m): 10:09am On Feb 28, 2023
Pastors and Fake prophesy are like 5&6. He said BAT will be announced winner and that OBI will be second and that ATIKU is not in the race. Is the prophesy accurate?
Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by padi94(m): 10:23am On Feb 28, 2023
God have mercy upon us
Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by Tb222(m): 10:32am On Feb 28, 2023
piippa:
Pastors and Fake prophesy are like 5&6. He said BAT will be announced winner and that OBI will be second and that ATIKU is not in the race. Is the prophesy accurate?

Well time will tell
Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by Tb222(m): 10:34am On Feb 28, 2023
I hope it comes to pass
Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by Faber(m): 10:36am On Feb 28, 2023
Dafresh:

We are patiently waiting Peter must win

Many governors will loose out to Labour Party, I see Plateau state, I see Abia State, I see Enugu, Anambra will go to LP as all 3 senators are now Labour party, Peter Obi have returned power to the masses...
Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by Vladcmr: 10:36am On Feb 28, 2023
I heard his prophecies are very accurate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Refuses To Stop Jonathan’s Impeachment / The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC / A Nairalander Presents A Gift To Fayemi, His Mentor. See Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.