Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! (18235 Views)

Bishop FEYI Prophecy Being Fulfilled: Obi Just Cried / Governor Wike Will Be Arrested; Fubara Will Lose Rivers Election - Bishop Feyi / What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by Bext111: 10:39am On Feb 28, 2023
Vladcmr:
I heard his prophecies are very accurate

Yeah his prophecies are actually 100% accurate.
Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by Dafresh: 10:42am On Feb 28, 2023
Faber:

Many governors will loose out to Labour Party, I see Plateau state, I see Abia State, I see Enugu, Anambra will go to LP as all 3 senators are now Labour party, Peter Obi have returned power to the masses...
I'm wondering how all these things become possible, Peter carry higher grace and favor

1 Like

Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by Jnkay: 10:47am On Feb 28, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Don’t bother yourself!

The prophecy was born out of Marijuana use!

It can NEVER happen!

The prophecy has happened already, Amen

1 Like

Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by Faber(m): 10:49am On Feb 28, 2023
Dafresh:

I'm wondering how all these things become possible, Peter carry higher grace and favor

All those people elected will not fail him, I see PDP and Atiku releasing sensitive materials of their own rigging to Obi, to make sure he thrash APC in the courts.

It happened in Anambra when Chris Uba gave Obi all the materials his Elder brother Andy Uba used to rig Anambra elections, that's the Miracle that made Obi governor. Dino Melaye, Atiku, Ayu all of them will gang up and make sure APC no win this since they themselves don loose out, make all man kuku go home and leave the youths to take over.

Atiku can tolerate an Obi Presidency cos Obi is his boy in national Politics, but not a Tinubu Presidency fraudulently procured with the help of INEC and Wike

5 Likes

Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by Pearlokeys: 11:03am On Feb 28, 2023
Tboy222:
Bishop FEYI PROPHECY in which he prophesied about this elections might actually come to pass,l I don't listen or believe any prophecy about elections,but stumbling on his prophetic insights concerning the 2023 elections gave me goosebumps,why? I have never seen a prophecy so detailed in my life.

He said the elections would be rigged in favour of BAT,due to an agreement with someone up there,he said BAT would do a kizz daniel buga dance to celebrate his victory. Which will trend on social Media.

Then somehow words would leak that the result was rigged,and a revolution greater than endsars would reverberate round the nation.

Yemi Osinbajo would be appointed as an interim president, then on the day of inauguration with green white green littering everywhere tinubu would then be arrested by soilders,peter obi would also be arrested after initially going to court.

The arrest of peter obi would increase the level of violence in the whole nation. They would then both be released,the supreme court would then give the mandate to Peter Obi after enough evidence proving he was robbed.

We are going to have two presidential inaugurations one on the 29th of May and another on
a later date,the first would be for Bola Ahmed Tinubu which would be disrupted by the army,the second would give peter Obi back his denied .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daoWBcyl6OE

https://koko.ng/pastors-timi-adigun-feyi-daniels-for-sexual-assault/

Same "Bishop"?
Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by flokii: 11:08am On Feb 28, 2023
GreyLaw:

Stop insulting people you don't know. That man has a track record and I know him personally. As in, I know him one on one. Evrlerything he ever said went as he said. You can argue and refuse his points but don't call him fake because he isn't fake.

If you know him, then tell him to go back to sleep and check the alupaida he is using well.. else DSS will pick him up soon.

There is no room for nonsense when election is concluded and winner declared. The UN, EU and other world powers are all on ground. Nothing go happen anywhere and nobody will arrest anybody and no court will declare any loser as winner.
Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by 9gerian: 11:17am On Feb 28, 2023
True. The key phrase is “enough evidence”.

4teenblaq:
I don't really believe this prophecy.

What I know is that if Peter obi has enough proves and evidence, he will win Tinubu in court.
Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by Tboy222: 11:20am On Feb 28, 2023
Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by Dafresh: 11:35am On Feb 28, 2023
Faber:

All those people elected will not fail him, I see PDP and Atiku releasing sensitive materials of their own rigging to Obi, to make sure he thrash APC in the courts.

It happened in Anambra when Chris Uba gave Obi all the materials his Elder brother Andy Uba used to rig Anambra elections, that's the Miracle that made Obi governor. Dino Melaye, Atiku, Ayu all of them will gang up and make sure APC no win this since they themselves don loose out, make all man kuku go home and leave the youths to take over.

Atiku can tolerate an Obi Presidency cos Obi is his boy in national Politics, but not a Tinubu Presidency fraudulently procured with the help of INEC and Wike
okay we pray so
Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by Samunique(m): 11:51am On Feb 28, 2023
Tboy222:

Didn't you read the post?

You don't know anything, you better keep quiet !!!
Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by fijiuba: 12:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
It's happening. Those that don't follow life blindly will agree with him. This is what I was expecting even before the election day. But obedients will win at the end

1 Like

Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by Ifogift007: 12:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Don’t bother yourself!

The prophecy was born out of Marijuana use!

It can NEVER happen!
It will happen and you will witness it alive

Before been mauled to death like a pig u are kafiri

Death awaits you and any other person supporting dis evil government called APC
Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by Ifogift007: 12:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
beelon1020:
Stop eating in your dreams again...
If anyone is rigging here is obi..
Bubu has done is part for a credible election...
Yes, the election was tough and the winner has been crowned..
Enjoy is regime..
If it doesn’t go your way, doesn’t mean it won’t goes in someone’s else way!
Prepare for death oga... it's God verdict and judgement

Any body supporting dis evil government called APC will die horrible and shamefully

It's already sealed

1 Like

Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by Ofemmanu1: 12:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
4teenblaq:
I don't really believe this prophecy.

What I know is that if Peter obi has enough proves and evidence, he will win Tinubu in court.

Which evidence?
Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by beelon1020(m): 12:54pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ifogift007:
Prepare for death oga... it's God verdict and judgement

Any body supporting dis evil government called APC will die horrible and shamefully

It's already sealed
Back to sender...
Your days are numbered!
Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by Ifogift007: 1:00pm On Feb 28, 2023
beelon1020:
Back to sender...
Your days are numbered!
probably ur last post before ur death...we have already started revolution in asaba we are soon coming to pay you a visit ode

U will die horrible and shamefully Wasiu

It's God mandate

Obi is God's mandate

Any body fighting him is fighting God

And Will die horrible and shamefully

1 Like

Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by femisplash: 1:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
GreyLaw:

Relax and stop crying. Watch it. Obi came first. He got most of the votes your god is stealing.
Did Hausa/fulani vote for the nyamiri in the core north?, what were his votes over there?
Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by twosquare(m): 1:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
Religion is the opium of the people...na so dem push Trump before he enter ditch...calling angels from Africa to come and help.

No use your head, serve your God and fight for your head...and be following those who can't see Corona.
Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by twosquare(m): 1:55pm On Feb 28, 2023
What's the summary of what he said?
akinade28:
There is another man that has prophesied on YouTube since the middle of 2022. RAPV TV pastor Kingsley okwute. His prophecy are more detailed.
Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by akinade28(f): 2:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
twosquare:
What's the summary of what he said?
The election will be inconclusive and in shambles, there will be so many evidences of the rigging. However, BAT will be shakily declared as winner. Revolution greater than End SARS will be break out all over Nigeria. It will start as peaceful protest before things become bloody. There will be military intervention. There will be United Nations intervention. BAT will not be sworn in.There will be an interim government and committee. And past leader such as Obasanjo, Abdulsalam Abubakar and Buhari will maintain peace and restore the nation. Peter Obi will win through a court case and be sworn in. The new Nigeria will come.
Aside this, a lot of prophecies indicate God want to judge the Nigeria space especially the political space and the church. This is because we are a stiffed neck people. Churches have been praying and we are still praying that the losses be minimal. It advised that everyone repent from sin and start living a righteous life.
Disclaimer: I'm not a prophet of doom, i only summarized what men of God have been saying.

1 Like

Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by twosquare(m): 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
I've heard all these said by some,,,but there may be a thin line between a new Nigeria and separation...of course, there will be bloodshed.

But you see those ones you mention, especially the first two? They are devils...but to think Fulani will hand over to the East, will be a miracle...the new Nigeria may mostly go for regional government and a "small Nigeria" in-between.

It may happen, but it may also not happen...these forces also study prophecy and know where to attack from with evil wisdom. But as for me, I'm not interested in Nigeria. It is beating a dead horse.

akinade28:

The election will be inconclusive and in shambles, there will be so many evidences of the rigging. However, BAT will be shakily declared as winner. Revolution greater than End SARS will be break out all over Nigeria. It will start as peaceful protest before things become bloody. There will be military intervention. There will be United Nations intervention. BAT will not be sworn in.There will be an interim government and committee. And past leader such as Obasanjo, Abdulsalam Abubakar and Buhari will maintain peace and restore the nation. Peter Obi will win through a court case and be sworn in. The new Nigeria will come.
Aside this, a lot of prophecies indicate God want to judge the Nigeria space especially the political space and the church. This is because we are a stiffed neck people. Churches have been praying and we are still praying that the losses be minimal. It advised that everyone repent from sin and start living a righteous life.
Disclaimer: I'm not a prophet of doom, i only summarized what men of God have been saying.
Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by akinade28(f): 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
twosquare:
I've heard all these said by some,,,but there may be a thin line between a new Nigeria and separation...of course, there will be bloodshed.

But you see those ones you mention, especially the first two? They are devils...but to think Fulani will hand over to the East, will be a miracle...the new Nigeria may mostly go for regional government and a "small Nigeria" in-between.

It may happen, but it may also not happen...these forces also study prophecy and know where to attack from with evil wisdom. But as for me, I'm not interested in Nigeria. It is beating a dead horse.

Yes, some prophecies are conditional and can be reversed. It happened in Nineveh in the bible, when the people repented and pray. So, we pray for God's mercy upon Nigeria.
I honestly don't know about the separation of Nigeria. Some say it will come, some say it will not. I pray God's will is done in Nigeria
Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by ebenezary(m): 9:49pm On Mar 07, 2023
I am carefully watching like watchman
Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by fartkay(m): 10:32pm On Mar 07, 2023
4teenblaq:

As far as Peter Obi has his evidence, forget it even Tinubu can't bribe the judge when the country is in turmoil.

You don c where judge they rubbish evidence base on lack of merit or not substantial enough to buttress your argument.

Dey there make pant dey where you
Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by Sannisege: 10:56pm On Mar 07, 2023
chinchum:
Peter Obi is a distant third with over 1.5 million votes less than Atiku. Move on from false prophesy.
Tinubu defeated Obi with 2.6million votes.
Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 07, 2023
That REVOLUTION part will be very interesting
Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by ScamHunter: 2:52am On Mar 08, 2023
flokii:

You underestimate Yotubas too much that is why..
What happened in 1993 to M.K.O Abiola won't happen again in 2023 to Tinubu and Yorubas will remain in Nigeria.. Laye!

Maybe this is the way God wants to answer Igbos prayer for biafra, I don't know.

I like the way you're connecting the dots and shivering. MKO...Tinubu...Muslim-Muslim tickets. You know the rest.
Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by ScamHunter: 2:57am On Mar 08, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
How can I be crying when my candidate won? You are the one crying, Obi supporter.
Certificate that will be returned
Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by ScamHunter: 2:59am On Mar 08, 2023
nonhuman:
For publicizing the prophecy before it happened it means is no longer valid

You don't know the meaning of prophecy. If it doesn't happen, it was never prophecy.
Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by EngrKemp: 3:00am On Mar 08, 2023
jogojogo:

Which evidence
Who will vote obi in Kano Sokoto bauchi Gombe Yobe Borno kebbi Zamfar
I guys are too emotional beyond reasoning
If this election is conducted again Tinubu will win
Obi can can never have the 25% spread.
The only condition Tinubu will not win is if obi or Kwankoso or Atikud step down for one of the three

Obi was voted in Sokoto,Gombe ,Bauchi,borno.
Obi actually should v won or come second in Bauchi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EdoDecides: Blind Man Assisted By His Daughter To Vote (pics) / Operation Zero Potholes Kicks Off In Anambra State - Pics / Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.