Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,235 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression (25974 Views)

Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) / 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex / Teenage Philanthropist Loses Battle To Cancer After Battling It For 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression by money121(m): 4:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
Why
Re: Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression by Aminobrown(m): 4:55pm On Feb 28, 2023
frenzy48:
very terrible thing to say,,where's your conscience?

U shud knw wen sum1 is being sarcastic, beside suicide shud neva b encouraged no Mata ones plight.
Re: Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression by GOFRONT(m): 4:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
People sha!!!!
Re: Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression by stuffs2002: 5:00pm On Feb 28, 2023
Aminobrown:
I bliv d results coming out from inec added to his depressed state. Rip young lad

Only a very wicked IPOB will joke with something like this

1 Like

Re: Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression by blackpanda: 5:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
Aminobrown:
I bliv d results coming out from inec added to his depressed state. Rip young lad

stop this nonsense
Re: Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression by frenzy48: 5:03pm On Feb 28, 2023
Aminobrown:

U shud knw wen sum1 is being sarcastic, beside suicide shud neva b encouraged no Mata ones plight.
alright
Re: Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression by Tosin1231(m): 5:03pm On Feb 28, 2023
May his soul rest in peace,
But my simple advise for anyone suffering from one illness or something else, commiting suicide is not the solution to the problem....
Have faith in God, bcuz with God all things are possible..... And also go for medical check-up
Re: Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression by Kaytixy: 5:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
bankyblue:
Everything is not a joke, someone just took his life out of depression and all what u do is to joke with it!!
the guy who took his own life is more stupid and a greater joker than the person making jokes out of the situation. How him go kill himself, what rubbish.
Re: Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression by Jeffyblaq(m): 5:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
RIP brother..
Re: Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
Aminobrown:
God, please deliver us from ignorant bigots like this. God deliver us from people who can set their father's house on fire to spite an enemy.

Seun, u need to start doing something to these kind of fools!
Re: Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression by sofeo(m): 5:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
RIP to the dead soul

Check my Signature
Re: Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression by Sweetvie: 5:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
Rip cry
Re: Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression by sylve11: 5:21pm On Feb 28, 2023
Journey well, Kunini. sad cool
Re: Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression by Joebayo217: 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2023
Aminobrown:

It's your generation that is foolish, son of a bastard
childish mentality
Re: Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression by MASTERMIND04(m): 5:31pm On Feb 28, 2023
Aminobrown:
You must be high on Osogbo weed.
Re: Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression by pendragonbladgo(m): 5:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
Obi loosing out of shame will cost igbos and Christians who believe Islam is the problem of Nigeria alot!

Please you either die or leave the country for us.
It is our turn!!!
Re: Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression by maasoap(m): 5:45pm On Feb 28, 2023
Coyeter:
Rip

E no go better for TINUBU

Toor!
Re: Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression by faceLAGOS: 6:26pm On Feb 28, 2023
I will gladly opt for euthanasia when I see I can’t go any further in this corruptible case called body.

It’s no use to continue to live in pain when you can solemnly end it & rip.
Re: Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression by dake40(m): 6:55pm On Feb 28, 2023
bewla:
Rip

But you this young generation always in a hurry what will lead you to kill your self

What have you seen , that warrant you to think death is the solution

Now you die did you prepare money for your buriel down for us

Kill your self add more issues to everybody already problem
If I no the angel on the gate walahi I will send you back to the world you most carry your problem by your self

It's always easier said than done till same fate befall you, mr perfect
Re: Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression by dake40(m): 6:58pm On Feb 28, 2023
With the sort of insensitive comments I find on this thread, Nigeria is far from redemption.
Re: Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression by bewla(m): 7:00pm On Feb 28, 2023
dake40:

It's always easier said than done till same fate befall you, mr perfect
see you want this for me

Thanks half for me half for you
Re: Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression by SouthernPlateau: 7:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment And Depression (Photos)

A 200 level student of the Taraba State University identified as Paul Ibrahim Kunini, has committed suicide, IGBERETV reports.

His classmate, Ruth Ayoade, who disclosed this in a Facebook post on Monday, February 27, 2023, said the deceased had been battling with a heart related ailment which led him to depression.

“Last night we the family of Human Kinetic and Health Education (200l) received the most devastating news about the demise of our brother, course mate and friend, Paul Ibrahim, who had been suffering from heart related ailment for some time now, but due to depression he committed suicide yesterday. Burial arrangement is still in progress, date and time will be communicated soon.” she wrote.

According to the obituary shared by his brother, the 26-year-old student died on Sunday, February 26.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02M6pKDjzRQHzsuEMhabm5uMYEJjQEDyfwMHyxRrkLSWBdDHxDkyYUQGqPy85ouedzl&id=100005031637048

https://igberetvnews.com/1439708/taraba-student-commits-suicide-battling-heart-related-ailment-depression-photos/

That's where the importance of Poppin Rufees and other drugs come in, smoke weeeed and some little gin....life will stretch Abit
Re: Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression by Abuloma80(f): 8:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
So sad and unfortunate. My heart bleeds for the parents because losing a child of 26 years old is more than painful. However observation shows the gentleman is having excess weight - obese, heart and other related diseases like High BP, Diabetes are common with such persons. His own life is gone forever, so my advice to others especially the youth, pls don't let yourselves to be obese. Eat right, exercise, keep away from smoking and drug abuse.
Re: Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression by Toyyien(f): 8:19pm On Feb 28, 2023
Human kinetics and health education course is a very demanding course, imagine studying such course with such ailment
Lecturers don't care about your health during practical class.
T
Re: Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression by dake40(m): 8:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
bewla:
see you want this for me

Thanks half for me half for you

Now I see, you're an Hypocrite. You're yet to feel 1% of what the deceased felt, you're already ranting like a Goat.

I know people like you, i see their post on Nairaland always.
Re: Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression by alhajiabdulbuha: 9:03pm On Feb 28, 2023
This suicide rate is what Tinubu is coming to increase. TINUBU AND SHETIMA to enforce islamization and killing poverty and severe social toxicity/insecurity worse than Buhari regim and Afghanistan combined. Only Peter Obi can stop this
Re: Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression by bewla(m): 10:00pm On Feb 28, 2023
dake40:

Now I see, you're an Hypocrite. You're yet to feel 1% of what the deceased felt, you're already ranting like a Goat.

I know people like you, i see their post on Nairaland always.
I only ask for half and you take the other half if you mean well

Why are you ranting if you mean well with your response to my post
Re: Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression by Goodbadbowy419: 10:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
Aminobrown:

You can do better man
Re: Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression by marostan(m): 10:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
Depression is real but suicide is never an option. Rest on boy!
Re: Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression by doshiyad1: 12:16am On Mar 01, 2023
Aminobrown:
Hmmm! It's well with you 🙋🙋🙋🙋
Re: Taraba Student Commits Suicide After Battling Heart Related Ailment & Depression by bigiyaro(m): 9:05am On Mar 01, 2023
Rest on brave soul. It takes the utmost bravry and courage to face death.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boy Suffers Ruptured Intestines After Father’s Brutality (pictured) / See The Colour Of The Water In Some Waterways In Yaba, Lagos (photos) / Reasons Why You Should Replace Sugar With Honey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.