Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,584 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election (34934 Views)

Afrocandy: JT Tom West Shot Dead On A Movie Set, He Didn't Die In Car Accident / Abuja EndSARS Protesters Blast Davido, Say 'He Didn't Spend Up To 1 Hour' / Falz Giving Out N1 Million To Support Any Creative Idea (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election by motionarena: 6:52am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:
Stupid artist everywhere

Tuface
Burna boy
Wizkid
Davido

All of them

A big disgrace to the Nigeria youth if at this critical condition of the Nigeria state a sick and mentally not fit man becomes the president again

So its by force to support your Obidient.

Better think of how to japa if u like keep puting ur hope on Nigerian Politicians.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election by thesicilian: 6:53am On Feb 28, 2023
Ceenachi:
U made a reasonable point Mr. Burna boy but at this situation in Nigeria now, ur point is pointless,,,

If all the celebrities think this way,, then who will back the common citizens like us to have the courage to fight for our right?

Every Nigerian have a huge role to play in this particular election
Everyone's effort matters a lot now
He makes an excellent point. My thoughts exactly. Not everyone allows themselves to be forced to eat poison simply because there's no meat available
Re: Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election by blingxx(m): 6:54am On Feb 28, 2023
Ceenachi:
U made a reasonable point Mr. Burna boy but at this situation in Nigeria now, ur point is pointless,,,

If all the celebrities think this way,, then who will back the common citizens like us to have the courage to fight for our right?

Dumbest comment on nairaland so far .. so you are looking up to celebrities to vote the person of your choice now ? You shouldn't even count yourself as intelligent species .. that's how some mumu where dragging wizkid in Ghana yesterday , person wey no send una is it by force to be involved politics ?

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election by MrBroke(m): 6:55am On Feb 28, 2023
Motherfuckers should let the nigga be, everything is choice, I also don't believe in any of them too. Crooked fronting Politicians. All of em

Most of you dumb as people always think everybody should follow you guys on your quest or whatever but the reality is; it's a dumb thing for everybody to follow you. You have a choice, I have a choice. Don't come here acting perfect or fighting shit when you just following the crowd supporting a candidate. You the dumb one

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election by stuffs2002: 6:58am On Feb 28, 2023
These South East are the worst hypocrite in the world.

Just look at how much rigging that was carried out in this INEC result sheet from South East

They rigged South East but now claiming others rigged

Re: Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:02am On Feb 28, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
Popular Nigerian singer, Burna Boy has reacted after being called out for not lending his voice before and during the Nigerian election, IGBERETV reports.

Social media users have slammed him for getting money and fame by singing about Nigeria yet failing to speak up about the elections.

Taking to his Instagram Stories, Burna Boy wrote:

https://instagram.com/stories/burnaboygram/3047473398804239724?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

I no blame burna at all. Everyone has a right to his own beliefs. At least he is blunt not like cunny that seun kuti firming woke.

Trust me, if Nigerian happens to you or your family, you won't believe in Nigeria again. Imagine going to cast your vote as your civic right, dem shoot you for because them won snatch ballot box. Doctors amputated your leg. Tmrw you go tell me make I use crushes come vote?

The truth is tribalism can corruption is too much. Nigeria can't be saved. See INEC going against their BIAS rules. See them manipulating results. Even Bet9ja virtual game no do reach like that.
Re: Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election by BeanX(m): 7:03am On Feb 28, 2023
I agree with him, you niggas should leave ODOGWU alone.
Re: Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election by hssd8nland: 7:04am On Feb 28, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
This guy would have supported LP

But him dey fear Tinubu thugs.
That's the problem, you people are still making the same mistake. The sooner you begin to understand people are entitled to their opinion the better for you. Finally why on earth would you feel your candidate is the best and if nobody agrees with you the person becomes an enemy instantly?
Re: Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election by thaoriginator: 7:10am On Feb 28, 2023
Burna no mind them

Continue singing about Mr Chan from Japan 🇯🇵 😂
Re: Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election by BeanX(m): 7:11am On Feb 28, 2023
Creeper:

grin

What talent has Falz got?

Falz has to be up there with Bangs and Milli Vanili as one of the worst rappers ever with bubblegum lyrics. I’d rather listen to Bangs than listen to Falz.

Stop comparing an internationally acclaimed artist with some gimmicky local bubblegum rapper with no talent.
I don't even rate falz as a rapper, he's more like a clownish comedian.
Re: Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election by thesicilian: 7:15am On Feb 28, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
His view point should be respected.
Obidients don't know what that means
Re: Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election by meobizy(f): 7:19am On Feb 28, 2023
Sweet intellectual response.
Re: Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election by samfrancis1(m): 7:30am On Feb 28, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

. Yes him they fear. He fear wetin una bad mouth go talk after supporting Obi and he status failing in every area of his offices.. that was how obasanjo supported Buhari.. came out again to support Obi.. Awon idiat
Re: Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election by samfrancis1(m): 7:31am On Feb 28, 2023
Ceenachi:

This ones no deh find office under any politician.. he believes in himself not like all those useless entertainer that shouts on media.. when they say come out and lead protest na social media them for deh lead am.. Hod purnish all of them
Re: Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election by samfrancis1(m): 7:33am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:
Stupid artist everywhere

Tuface
Burna boy
Wizkid
Davido

All of them

A big disgrace to the Nigeria youth if at this critical condition of the Nigeria state a sick and mentally not fit man becomes the president again
This are the real nighas.. they’re not campaign managers.. and they won’t choose for you.. everyone have they’re choice and they don’t have to tell you who they voted for if they actually vote… you go just cry tire
Re: Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election by switlily25(f): 7:42am On Feb 28, 2023
Jesuschristus:
Burna boy is right,if not for Obidient ,Tinubu will never be president,which makes it look like Peter obi is working for Tinubu to spoil PDP vote.
God bless you!
Obi and his goons made Tinubu president and I won’t pity any of them when he begins to crush them!
They hated Atiku who stood the chance of winning and unseating APC but they allowed a selfish amateur to use region and tribal sentiments to manipulate them!
Re: Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election by switlily25(f): 7:44am On Feb 28, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
His view point should be respected.
Obidient zombies will never stop trolling and bullying people who refuses to bow down to their messiah!
Shebi Cross of BBN supported Atiku with his full chest and they uploaded his nudes and cursed his late father!
Re: Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election by Naajjii: 7:45am On Feb 28, 2023
Ceenachi:

Are you not an Adult,so it's only when Burna boy show you who to vote that is when you will know your direction on who to vote for? It is mostly you Obidient or whatever you call yourselves that do this, this is the reason alot of people in north did not vote Obi because of the way you people behave.If Burna decide to support Atiku or Tinibu or Sowore you people will start condemning him. It is only Obi that can fix Nigeria out of the 18 or 19 candidates?

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 28, 2023
What's there to support in a system that's deeply corrupt? U stupid people can't see ur so called INEC isn't transparent? I don't even have a preferred candidate. I only wanted Nigerians to have a free and fair election where they get to choose their demon and live with the consequences... but of course that's a pipe dream too considering the usual INEC abracadabra. Lol and if u think any of those popular candidates will save the situation u must be a dreamer 😂

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election by candygist: 8:03am On Feb 28, 2023
Ceenachi:

The same Nigerians that will insult you if you speak up. When one of the kuti boy spoke about election I'm sure you were among the few that bashed him, did that also make any diffrence. ?
Re: Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election by faceLAGOS: 8:04am On Feb 28, 2023
Someone should please, kindly sub airtel data for me.

Thank you.

Re: Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election by onojaford(m): 8:06am On Feb 28, 2023
He's far from being a responsible person. A responsible person has conviction. An irresponsible person sits on the fence, so as to avoid blames "if anything goes wrong."
Now, that ain't nice. Not desirable. If not for massive stupidity, should a cretin like Burna Boy get any special attention in our country?

I strongly see a day when people like him shall be dwarfed! Singers of thrashy musics and slutty entertainers shall not be our national icons, but people of real values; such as: emerging technologists, relevant and efficient converners, and patriots.

Burna Boy and his likes has done nothing but contribute even further to the decay of our national moral & spiritual fibers. What is the scientific, educational or spiritual values of their musics?
They do nothing but spread decay & in time to come they will be placed where they belong.

PS: for the fact that a thing gains wide/international acceptance does not mean it is ineffable or even relevant or core.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 28, 2023
Creeper:

What role has every Nigerian got to play in an election with three bad candidates with different baggages?

So, you expect him to put his career (which he worked hard to earn/hone) on the line for a candidate he can’t really trust, no?

He doesn’t owe you anything.

Exactly.. but as usual my people are blinded by their raging emotions and cant see beyond the smokescreen
Re: Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election by zedman1(m): 8:09am On Feb 28, 2023
Houseontherock1:
I'm happy he didn't allow "them" to box him to a corner. Anyone of the three popular candidates will still mess up big time in office. These same people forcing you to choose sides will use it against you when the candidate starts fumbling. Even when you start voicing out against him then, they'll not stop reminding you that you campaigned for him!

Exactly! Perfect! You perfectly understand the behavior of the Nigerian crowd. I totally reason in the same direction as Burna boy on this one. And for the record, nothing, no matter how reasonable it is you say, makes any sense to the Nigerian crowd during election years, so if I feel like voting, I vote silently for the candidate of my choice, and even if it's the crowd's candidate I'm voting for, I do it silently, ignore comments from the annoying crowd and do my thing, or don't vote at all if they get too annoying. I didn't vote in the last election because the crowd gave us a candidate I didn't like, a so called messiah they chose not to vote for this time. See how funny the crowd could get? I never let the crowd bully me and becloud my sense of judgment with some silly sentiments. I hate the Nigerian crowd mentality.
Re: Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election by superCleanworks(m): 8:10am On Feb 28, 2023
Houseontherock1:
I'm happy he didn't allow "them" to box him to a corner.
don't mind nigerians.
they want musicians to lead protests and show them who to vote so they can have someone to blame for their own faults.

I wonder when having a talent for singing became a siamese twin to being a community political leader.
If this was to be the natural law, then the heads of songwriters and lyricists should be in the guillotine too.

Meanwhile, we have lawyers and senators representing constituents, who keep silent from year to year while their people get cheated. Nobody points at them
Re: Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election by alobright17(m): 8:15am On Feb 28, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

Even if endorsed Tinubu I bet both LP and Pdp fans will attack him especially online many will curse and vow never to listen to his music.

That’s why I said politics in Nigeria is too dirty . This days no political party fans attacks people on and offline than LP
Re: Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 28, 2023
alobright17:

Even if endorsed Tinubu I bet both LP and Pdp fans will attack him especially online many will curse and vow never to listen to his music.

That’s why I said politics in Nigeria is too dirty . This days no political party fans attacks people on and offline than LP

But how would you people campaign for a man like this to rule over 200millions black humans?

Is this not wickedness!

Re: Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 28, 2023
How can a right thinking adult wait for someone to tell them who to vote for and how can a right thinking adult be fussy when someone does not support their candidate?
Re: Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election by SmartyPants(m): 8:24am On Feb 28, 2023
Ceenachi:

There is a man who has fought for your rights from day one. He has gone to jail for you. He opposed Buhari in the early days when all your heroes were silent.

But you and your likes spat at him amd called him SUG president. His name is Omoyele Sowore.

Keep looking up to burna boy.
Re: Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election by Bintdawood(f): 8:26am On Feb 28, 2023
E sha no consign me 🚶 🚶 🚶

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election by traihit: 8:30am On Feb 28, 2023
FidoNido:
If you are over 18yrs and you need someone to tell you who to vote for before you vote then you are a baby.
Why must a celeb tell you who to vote for?
What if he or she is paid by such person for endorsement?

Peer pressure is more serious now in twenties and early thirties than in teenage years because of social media.

If you've used people's validation to build a reputation, they'll come for you once they feel you're no longer supporting them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tayo Sobola Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" / (PHOTO) Who Makes A Better Queen Among This Three Nollywood Popular Stars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.