Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Lagos: Way Forward - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos: Way Forward (1065 Views)

Customs Intercepts 30,000 Litres Of PMS In Lagos, Way To Benin Republic / My Dog Bite My PVC, What's The Way Forward? / Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos: Way Forward by ycat: 6:21am On Feb 28, 2023
I was commenting this on a topic but, the thread has disappeared, so i decided to post here.

This can be changed in one day by an exexutive order and when it's taken to court, you ignore the court ruling if after claiming Yoruba are endangered, you are ruled against. By getting our media involved along with the streets in the talking points of "we will do anything ro save our land unto death." Any judge hearing that knows that he has a fight in his hand. What we need is a fighter, who will uphold the original constitution Yoruba consented to concerning our land.

All we need are people who have brains, know what they are doing and can fight.

Every problem has a solution, people are just too lazy to take them up.

1. No more renting houses or selling land to igbos.
2. Don't buy anything from igbos.
3. Adopt the Philippines Barangay system where every local govt has a registration system and know everyone living there. If 10 igbos show up, you register 1, if the other other 9 are in trouble for anthing and caught anywhere, they don't live in Lagos and won't be able to get any papers from the local govt or Lagos ID which will have O beside the one given to igbo and Yoruba's own will have green check marks. When media asks you deny it, you can deny if for 3 years until it's full fledge and when asked by the media again, you will let the secret dept where I would love to help handle the response that they won't be able to pin down. With this only those registered will be able to vote or do certain things. More on this later.
4. Then every igbo house must pay property tax, won't even know they are being singled out, you will have to really be on it. You will see how many igbos will find Yorubaland not worth living in at this time. Between fighting the tax office and having to deal with all kind of issues like local licenses to open a business with all the stumbling blocks in their ways of getting things done, all they wiill be telling their people in igboland is "ragos no easy o." More on this later.
5. We will introduce different licenses that only igbos will be paying for. When they protest, you ignore them.
6. I said it long time ago that highrise apartment should be built in where igbos are many and fill it all with Yoruba and when anyone says why only Yoruba are in there, you say it's still a test of what can be and everybody will be part of it as time goes on and then ignore them or feign surprise and threaten to find out why that is, then yinmu as you turn around. The plan is to wear them out and ignore them mostly. More on this later.
And many more . Assemble all the Omoluabi lawyers that will be in court every day.

We can start changing Lagos within a few months, between their jobs and requirements to live in Yorubaland, they won't even have time to drag anything with Yoruba. They are just too comfortable right now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Way Forward by Nobody: 6:23am On Feb 28, 2023
Garbage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Way Forward by stonemasonn: 6:24am On Feb 28, 2023
unnecessary

2 Likes

Re: Lagos: Way Forward by Nobody: 6:27am On Feb 28, 2023
ycat:
I was commenting this on a topic but, the thread has disappeared, so i decided to post here.

This can be changed in one day by an exexutive order and when it's taken to court, you ignore the court ruling if after claiming Yoruba are endangered, you are ruled against. By getting our media involved along with the streets in the talking points of "we will do anything ro save our land unto death." Any judge hearing that knows that he has a fight in his hand. What we need is a fighter, who will uphold the original constitution Yoruba consented to concerning our land.

3. Adopt the Philippines Barangay system where every local govt has a registration system and know everyone living there. If 10 igbos show up, you register 1, if the other other 9 are in trouble because if they are caught anywhere, they don't live in Lagos and won't be able to get any papers from the local govt or Lagos ID which will have O beside the one given to igbo and Yoruba's own will have green check marks. When media asks you deny it, you can deny if for 3 years until it's full fledge and when asked by the media again, you will let the secret dept where I would love to help with handle the response that they won't be able to pin down. With this only those registered will be able to vote or so some things. More on this later.
4. Then every igbo house must pay property tax, won't even know they are being single out, you will have to really be on it. You will see how many igbos will find Yorubaland not worth living in at this time. Between fighting the tax office and having to deal with all kind of issues like licnse to open a business with all the stumbling blocks in their ways of getting things done, all theybwiill be telling their people in igboland is "ragos no easy o." More on this.
5. We will introduce different licenses that only igbos will be paying for. When they protest, you ignore them.
6. I said it long time ago that highrise apartment should be built in where igbos are many and fill it all with Yoruba and when anyone says why only Yoruba are in there, you say it's still a test of what can be and everybody will be part of it as time goes on and then ignore them or feign surprise and threaten to find out why that is and yinmu as you as you turn around. The plan is to wear them out and ignore them mostly. More on this later.
And many more . Assemble all the Omoluabi lawyers that will be in court every day.

We can start changing Lagos within a few months, between their jobs and requirements to live in Yorubaland,

Don't worry Gwari/Nupe people will do same to all Yorubas living in Abuja.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos: Way Forward by ycat: 6:28am On Feb 28, 2023
This is something no one should be talking about but since Yoruba don't have preservation instinct, I found it necessary.
stonemasonn:
unnecessary
Re: Lagos: Way Forward by Greyworld: 6:33am On Feb 28, 2023
ycat:
This is something no one should be talking about but since Yoruba don't have preservation instinct, I found it necessary.
Who ever birthed you wasted her effort. She pushed when she shud av flushed.

Beast

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Way Forward by ycat: 6:35am On Feb 28, 2023
Wetin concern Gwari/Nupe for this matter?
Oh well, it's opened to anyone trying to follow in igbo footstep. We can do swap, take all your people and I take mine.
AbdulMagaji:

Re: Lagos: Way Forward by stonemasonn: 6:36am On Feb 28, 2023
ycat:
It won't change anything and it is too immature. Lagos indigenes just need youth development, quality education, industries and jobs.
Lagosians should be ahead of the Indians, Chinese and Lebanese in the areas of industries, commerce and innovation.
Re: Lagos: Way Forward by Nobody: 6:39am On Feb 28, 2023
ycat:
Oh well, it's opened to anyone trying to follow in igbo footstep. We can do swap, take all your people and I take mine.

So you don't know that The entire Abuja is the ancestral home of Nupe people? angry

If you chase Igbos away from Lagos, better come over to Abuja and pack all your brothers and sisters too.

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Way Forward by ycat: 6:44am On Feb 28, 2023
Under your skin shrasha!
You already know that if Yorubaland have just 1,000 of me, you won't be tryingthat your nonsense there.
Greyworld:

Who ever birthed you wasted her effort. She pushed when she shud av flushed.

Beast
Re: Lagos: Way Forward by kingthreat(m): 6:54am On Feb 28, 2023
OP, what you are being is a tribalist. Being that is just like racism and nazism, totally evil. Instead of all these bigoted moves, Lagos should move towards a conservative scheme. Take it or leave it, why Lagos is rich is because people from all over Nigeria bring money there, most especially the Igbos. By conservative scheme, so we don't lose our heritage, I advise the below:

1. Let Yoruba language be taught in all public schools till Form 9 as a compulsory subject.
2. Offer incentives for promising Yoruba enterpreneurs to aid their businesses. So they can be competitive with non-Yoruba businesses doing well
3. Let the law and order system be tough. So any non-indigene doing crime be frustrated out of the state.
4. Run cultural programmes and events in the state.

America is great because they have immigrants. That is their edge over Russia and China. Yorubas need others including Igbos. But while welcoming them, it is good to enforce some conservatism so the land and values are not totally lost. While you are talking of Igbos, you have forgotten about the Northern youths. Those ones come in a mob and have been the ones physically clashing in Lagos with the Yorubas more than the Igbos.
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos: Way Forward by kingthreat(m): 6:55am On Feb 28, 2023
stonemasonn:
It won't change anything and it is too immature. Lagos indigenes just need youth development, quality education, industries and jobs.
Lagosians should be ahead of the Indians, Chinese and Lebanese in the areas of industries, commerce and innovation.

You are thinking intelligently. OP needs to get rid of his bias. We are not fighting an Igbo/Yoruba war please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Way Forward by ycat: 6:56am On Feb 28, 2023
You still haven't told me how my post concerns Gwari/Nupe
AbdulMagaji:

So you don't know that The entire Abuja is the ancestral home of Nupe people? angry

If you chase Igbos away from Lagos, better come over to Abuja and pack all your brothers and sisters too.

Re: Lagos: Way Forward by Greyworld: 6:57am On Feb 28, 2023
ycat:
Under your skin shrasha!
You already know that if Yorubaland have just 1,000 of me, you won't be tryingthat your nonsense there.
Yen yen yen... I hate insulting a particular tribe cos of a few fools like you. I have met good yorubas. When I left Nigeria , I met some excellent Nigerians and some were Yorubas. So you as a fool don't represent the yoruba nation to me.

You are just a product of poor parenting manifesting in a fail society with abysmal regards for others.

Yoruba doesn't need a thousand of you. They are better off without you n your ilks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Way Forward by ycat: 6:58am On Feb 28, 2023
Where did I call for war in my comment?
kingthreat:

You are thinking intelligently. OP needs to get rid of his bias. We are not fighting an Igbo/Yoruba war please.
Re: Lagos: Way Forward by FarahAideed: 6:59am On Feb 28, 2023
I hope you know without this Obidient movt there was no way Tinubu would have won sha
Re: Lagos: Way Forward by Greyworld: 7:04am On Feb 28, 2023
kingthreat:
OP, what you are being is a tribalist. Being that is just like racism and nazism, totally evil. Instead of all these bigoted moves, Lagos should move towards a conservative scheme. Take it or leave it, why Lagos is rich is because people from all over Nigeria bring money there, most especially the Igbos. By conservative scheme, so we don't lose our heritage, I advise the below:

1. Let Yoruba language be taught in all public schools till Form 9 as a compulsory subject.
2. Offer incentives for promising Yoruba enterpreneurs to aid their businesses. So they can be competitive with non-Yoruba businesses doing well
3. Let the law and order system be tough. So any non-indigene doing crime be frustrated out of the state.

America is great because they have immigrants. That is their edge over Russia and China. Yorubas need others including Igbos. But while welcoming them, it is good to enforce some conservatism so the land and values are not totally lost. While you are talking of Igbos, you have forgotten about the Northern youths. Those ones come in a mob and have been the ones physically clashing in Lagos with the Yorubas more than the Igbos.
God bless Nigeria.
He is just a bigoted animal. Unashamed to disgrace his ancestors. The UAE is one of the safest and most beautiful country on earth yet has over 90% immigrants from different nationalities not tribes...

He thinks if the entire non yorubas leave Lagos, the city will prosper. Well an non traveled inexperienced thug won't understand. It's unfortunate he thinks he is educated.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos: Way Forward by FatherOfJesus: 7:07am On Feb 28, 2023
ycat:

3. Adopt the Philippines Barangay system where every local govt has a registration system and know everyone living there. If 10 igbos show up, you register 1, if the other other 9 are in trouble for anthing and caught anywhere, they don't live in Lagos and won't be able to get any papers from the local govt or Lagos ID which will have O beside the one given to igbo and Yoruba's own will have green check marks. When media asks you deny it, you can deny if for 3 years until it's full fledge and when asked by the media again, you will let the secret dept where I would love to help handle the response that they won't be able to pin down. With this only those registered will be able to vote or do certain things. More on this later.
4. Then every igbo house must pay property tax, won't even know they are being singled out, you will have to really be on it. You will see how many igbos will find Yorubaland not worth living in at this time. Between fighting the tax office and having to deal with all kind of issues like local licenses to open a business with all the stumbling blocks in their ways of getting things done, all they wiill be telling their people in igboland is "ragos no easy o." More on this later.
6. I said it long time ago that highrise apartment should be built in where igbos are many and fill it all with Yoruba and when anyone says why only Yoruba are in there, you say it's still a test of what can be and everybody will be part of it as time goes on and then ignore them or feign surprise and threaten to find out why that is, then yinmu as you turn around. The plan is to wear them out and ignore them mostly. More on this later.

We can start changing Lagos within a few months, between their jobs and requirements to live in Yorubaland, they won't even have time to drag anything with Yoruba. They are just too comfortable right now.
lol, who will rent and buy the properties if igbos are not deeply involved?

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Way Forward by missimelda01(f): 7:11am On Feb 28, 2023
I’m trying to imagine what you look like, you must be really ugly because your heart is.

What did Igbos do to you personally? Do you think you can prosper with a mindset like this?

The universe has a way of repaying people like you here on earth, your kids will start marrying the same Igbos that you hate and that would leave you no option than to k!ll yourself grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Way Forward by ycat: 7:16am On Feb 28, 2023
Preserving my land is a must and there'a nothing tribalistic about it. Igbos have be to court once to stop Yoruba from using our language for college admissions. Moat of what you said would have be nice 10 yea ago, but now we need extreme measures. Stop bringing other people in igbos problem. I know there are northern youths but they are a whole different game. Northern are not dragging Yoruba to court over our language in our homeland, they are not calling Lagos a no man's land, or coming in droves just to effect our elections.

I appreciate your contribution anyways.

kingthreat:

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Lagos: Way Forward by Exclusive101: 7:19am On Feb 28, 2023
Hilter Idi Amin Saddam many confirmed bad people prospered. Your Igbo delusion won't stop God from blessing those he chose to bless.

missimelda01:
I’m trying to imagine what you look like, you must be really ugly because your heart is.

What did Igbos do to you personally? Do you think you can prosper with a mindset like this?

The universe has a way of repaying people like you here on earth, your kids will start marrying the same Igbos that you hate and that would leave you no option than to k!ll yourself grin
Re: Lagos: Way Forward by MadamExcellency: 7:23am On Feb 28, 2023
Someone whose tribe supported and was involved in the genocide of the Igbo, ibibios etc people and who is reaping the spoils of the war is complaining of the consequences instead of atoning for the evil committed and the blood of the innocent spilt for reaping resources belonging to others.

When they call Igbos they mean the better South. (South-south and Southeast)
Re: Lagos: Way Forward by ycat: 7:35am On Feb 28, 2023
This is not a beauty pageant here, even ugly is beautiful after layers of mud. My heart is pure but still have to fight for my survival if i need to.

I can't believe that anyone can ask that question after everything igbos are throwing at Yoruba.

The universe has no other option than to be kind to me because I put good energy into the world, but fight people who try to harm me as igbo do. And my children will never marry igbo because I didn't go against my parents when choosing my lord(yes, just like Sarah called Abraham lord)I call my boo lordI wouldn't have married a man whose parents didn't want us together. So I won't be killing myself, life is good!
missimelda01:

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Way Forward by JohnnA1: 7:40am On Feb 28, 2023
ycat:

Supported 120%!
YORUBA FIRST is the way it should have always been.
Ycat, please stop replying those tribalistic hypocrites from that side; just ignore.
We are not fools.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Way Forward by missimelda01(f): 7:50am On Feb 28, 2023
ycat:
This is not a beauty pageant here, even ugly is beautiful after layers of mud. My heart is pure but still have to fight for my survival if i need to.

I can't believe that anyone can ask that question after everything igbos are throwing at Yoruba.

The universe has no other option than to be kind to me because I put good energy into the world, but fight people who try to harm me as igbo do. And my children will never marry igbo because I didn't go against my parents when choosing my lord(yes, just like Sarah called Abraham lord)I call my boo lordI wouldn't have married a man whose parents didn't want us together. So I won't be killing myself, life is good!

You ended up saying nothing. State facts, leave story.

As for your children, I laughter in swahili. E go shock you, the same way this election result is making you all uncomfortable.
Re: Lagos: Way Forward by DadaHammed: 7:51am On Feb 28, 2023
ycat:

Yorubas are in Unity with their Igbo and SS brothers and will resist your evil likes.
Re: Lagos: Way Forward by OfficialAPCNig: 7:55am On Feb 28, 2023
This one na mumu. Keep your wailing after SanwoOlu loses.

Mugu
Re: Lagos: Way Forward by socialmediaman: 7:56am On Feb 28, 2023
Mynd44 seun this breaks rule 2 and should be sent to the garbage where it belongs

An idle mind definitely is the devil’s workshop.
Re: Lagos: Way Forward by Jokerman(m): 8:15am On Feb 28, 2023
ycat:
You still haven't told me how my post concerns Gwari/Nupe

Modaft as always
Re: Lagos: Way Forward by BlaqFaze: 8:21am On Feb 28, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

what you forgot to note is that Igbos are the majority in Abuja...where i live in specialist hospital Gwagwalada, igbos are the ones holding positions there
Re: Lagos: Way Forward by oyatz(m): 8:26am On Feb 28, 2023
Rubbish and unintelligent posts by kids. ALL citizens are equal and free to vote for whoever they like in ANY State.

This is democracy, you can't be winning all the time. You win some, you lose some.

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Way Forward by Samirana360(m): 8:31am On Feb 28, 2023
And u don’t know that Lagos belongs to the igbos
Southeast now has 6 states
ycat:

(1) (2) (Reply)

The History Of Igbos' In Southern Cameroon And South Africa. / Igbos And Lagos / I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.