Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Lionel Messi Beats Kylian Mbappe, Karim Benzema To Best FIFA Men's Player Award. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Beats Kylian Mbappe, Karim Benzema To Best FIFA Men's Player Award. (826 Views)

Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo’s Record Following His Inter Miami Unveiling / Messi beats LeBron to No1 spot on Forbes highest-paid athletes, Ronaldo in top 3 / Reactions As Luka Modric Wins FIFA Men's Best Player Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lionel Messi Beats Kylian Mbappe, Karim Benzema To Best FIFA Men's Player Award. by HibeeHibee: 7:20am On Feb 28, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSDy4eb1oYk

Lionel Messi beats Kylian Mbappe, Karim Benzema to Best FIFA Men's Player award. Lionel Messi was named Best FIFA Men's Player at a ceremony in Paris on Monday, beating Paris Saint-Germain teammate Kylian Mbappe and Real Madrid's Karim Benzema.

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Kylian Mbappe, Karim Benzema To Best FIFA Men's Player Award. by WaleGent(m): 7:24am On Feb 28, 2023
Simply the Best

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Kylian Mbappe, Karim Benzema To Best FIFA Men's Player Award. by Mjshexy(f): 7:32am On Feb 28, 2023
Congrats Lionel .M.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Kylian Mbappe, Karim Benzema To Best FIFA Men's Player Award. by Freshtruth(m): 8:15am On Feb 28, 2023
This is wrong this award belongs to Benzema
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Kylian Mbappe, Karim Benzema To Best FIFA Men's Player Award. by ugwuadudave(m): 8:21am On Feb 28, 2023
Freshtruth:

Goan give it to Benzema grin

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Kylian Mbappe, Karim Benzema To Best FIFA Men's Player Award. by LongEraser: 8:30am On Feb 28, 2023
Freshtruth:

No be Mbappe again?

Ororo fans are not stable. Anywhere their bad "belleism" carry dem go, dem go follow.

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Kylian Mbappe, Karim Benzema To Best FIFA Men's Player Award. by LongEraser: 8:32am On Feb 28, 2023
I won't be surprised if this thread is allowed to gather dust here by those biased mods. The conspiracy against Messi on this forum is smacking. Seun, you have to do something about your mods.

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Kylian Mbappe, Karim Benzema To Best FIFA Men's Player Award. by OJEEMAH(m): 9:34am On Feb 28, 2023
LongEraser:

No be Mbappe again?

Ororo fans are not stable. Anywhere their bad "belleism" carry dem go, dem go follow.
No difference between ororo fans and Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Kylian Mbappe, Karim Benzema To Best FIFA Men's Player Award. by LongEraser: 9:53am On Feb 28, 2023
OJEEMAH:

I can't agree less.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Kylian Mbappe, Karim Benzema To Best FIFA Men's Player Award. by Peacecore: 10:03am On Feb 28, 2023
Freshtruth:
Go collect am from am nau. Pained Pendu fan πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Kylian Mbappe, Karim Benzema To Best FIFA Men's Player Award. by Smashspesh(m): 10:10am On Feb 28, 2023
Ballon D'or next.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Kylian Mbappe, Karim Benzema To Best FIFA Men's Player Award. by Almiron: 10:54am On Feb 28, 2023
Freshtruth:
cry harder

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Kylian Mbappe, Karim Benzema To Best FIFA Men's Player Award. by internationalman(m): 2:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
Just pray you are not contesting individual award with some people because you will never win it.

Mbappe and Benzema or whichever else players, can never win an award in as much as the GOAT himself is outrightly in the competition..

Messi and his fans are not ashamed at all. They keep celebrating FIFA the best while Ronaldo keeps breaking grounds and tantalizing the world football with blistering display in goals in one of the top League in the world, Saudi Arabia League.
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Kylian Mbappe, Karim Benzema To Best FIFA Men's Player Award. by Chinonye2022(m): 9:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
internationalman:
Just pray you are not contesting individual award with some people because you will never win it.

Mbappe and Benzema or whichever else players, can never win an award in as much as the GOAT himself is outrightly in the competition..

Messi and his fans are not ashamed at all. They keep celebrating FIFA the best while Ronaldo keeps breaking tantalizing the world football with blistering display in goals in one of the to League in the world, Saudi Arabia League.
u are not ashamed of ur self

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Kylian Mbappe, Karim Benzema To Best FIFA Men's Player Award. by Numerouno94(m): 10:03pm On Feb 28, 2023
ugwuadudave:

Goan give it to Benzema grin

Don't mind the clown. He is oblivious to the criterion used for selecting the winner of fifa best. Most Pendu fans na Olodo I swear.🀣🀣
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Kylian Mbappe, Karim Benzema To Best FIFA Men's Player Award. by Numerouno94(m): 10:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
LongEraser:

No be Mbappe again?

Swears. Anyways we like their tears. Make them continue to they cry while Messi go continue to the carry all the awards go him cabinet for house and writing his name in the book of history.🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Kylian Mbappe, Karim Benzema To Best FIFA Men's Player Award. by Numerouno94(m): 10:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
OJEEMAH:

Bro that was brutal.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Kylian Mbappe, Karim Benzema To Best FIFA Men's Player Award. by Numerouno94(m): 10:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
internationalman:

Messi and his fans are not ashamed at all. They keep celebrating FIFA the best while Ronaldo keeps breaking tantalizing the world football with blistering display in goals in one of the to League in the world, Saudi Arabia League.

3 paragraphs of balderdash.
The last paragraph shows how much of a clown u re (sorry buh it's the truth). How much sense do u tink ur last paragraph carries? Read ur last paragraph again and tell me if it's sensible. I no even no wetin I wan tell u in regards to ur last paragraph because the foolishness and mumu inside 2much.
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Kylian Mbappe, Karim Benzema To Best FIFA Men's Player Award. by LongEraser: 10:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
Numerouno94:

Swears. Anyways we like their tears. Make them continue to they cry while Messi go continue to the carry all the awards go him cabinet for house and writing his name in the book of history.🀣🀣

cheesy cheesy
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Kylian Mbappe, Karim Benzema To Best FIFA Men's Player Award. by internationalman(m): 7:20am On Mar 01, 2023
Numerouno94:

3 paragraphs of balderdash.
The last paragraph shows how much of a clown u re (sorry buh it's the truth). How much sense do u tink ur last paragraph carries? Read ur last paragraph again and tell me if it's sensible. I no even no wetin I wan tell u in regards to ur last paragraph because the foolishness and mumu inside 2much.

I'm surprised you didn't recognize my moniker from the numerous sport threads where I always sing praises of Messi. I'm an ardent fan of Messi bro.

Lastly I'm surprised you didn't sense the sarcasm in my last paragraph.
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Kylian Mbappe, Karim Benzema To Best FIFA Men's Player Award. by internationalman(m): 7:21am On Mar 01, 2023
Chinonye2022:
u are not ashamed of ur self

What is wrong with Nairalanders that they can't understand sarcasm.
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Kylian Mbappe, Karim Benzema To Best FIFA Men's Player Award. by Numerouno94(m): 7:31am On Mar 01, 2023
[/quote][quote author=internationalman post=121366747]

I'm surprised you didn't recognize my moniker from the numerous sport threads where I always sing praises of Messi. I'm an ardent fan of Messi bro.

Lastly I'm surprised you didn't sense the sarcasm in my last paragraph.

Sorry bro, I didn't even take a look at the moniker, I jux glanced through wit anger, anger which emanated from Nigeria brouhaha. Most of us dey vex since election day.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Sorry bro, we re oneπŸ€πŸ˜‰
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Kylian Mbappe, Karim Benzema To Best FIFA Men's Player Award. by Numerouno94(m): 7:37am On Mar 01, 2023
internationalman:

What is wrong with Nairalanders that they can't understand sarcasm.
Don't reason it much bro. Na the mood of the nation.πŸ˜‚
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Kylian Mbappe, Karim Benzema To Best FIFA Men's Player Award. by internationalman(m): 7:55am On Mar 01, 2023
Numerouno94:

Sorry bro, I didn't even take a look at the moniker, I jux glanced through wit anger, anger which emanated from Nigeria brouhaha. Most of us dey vex since election day.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Sorry bro, we re oneπŸ€πŸ˜‰

Just forget about Nigeria and the stupid people and leaders in it. Y'all should not waste your time voting henceforth.

I kukuma didn't leave my house because I knew even if the whole world voted for Peter Obi, Tinubu would still miraculously win somehow...

In a sane country those video evidence people were posting online of INEC officials and police manipulating their votes or the one that guy was restricting Igbo people from voting would have been enough to disqualify the candidate responsible...

But this is Nigeria where everything works in reverse. That's why we keep going backwards and we just went 50 years backwards with the new president select.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Kylian Mbappe, Karim Benzema To Best FIFA Men's Player Award. by Numerouno94(m): 10:16am On Mar 01, 2023
internationalman:

Just forget about Nigeria and the stupid people and leaders in it. Y'all should not waste your time voting henceforth.

I kukuma didn't leave my house because I knew even if the whole world voted for Peter Obi, Tinubu would still miraculously win somehow...

In a sane country those video evidence people were posting online of INEC officials and police manipulating their votes or the one that guy was restricting Igbo people from voting would have been enough to disqualify the candidate responsible...

But this is Nigeria where everything works in reverse. That's why we keep going backwards and we just went 50 years backwards with the new president select.

Wise words from u. I luv ur first paragraph. It's high time we started doubling and trippling our efforts to ensure we make a name for ourselves and make our family very very comfortable.

I hv decided to neva cast a vote for as long as I'm in Nigeria again. My aim is to make sure I make alot of progress (money wise) this year to take my family to that point where they won't much b affected by any stupid government policies. They re not doing badly, buh I want to take them to the top.

Henceforth, fvk Nigeria and her leaders. BTW, some youths re agitating to protest, I jux told some in my hood to let it slide because this government wouldn't tink twice b4 opening fire on them.

It's such a pity some of us found ourselves in the continent called Africa. A continent where absolute corruption is the order of the day, except for a few countries.
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Kylian Mbappe, Karim Benzema To Best FIFA Men's Player Award. by internationalman(m): 11:23am On Mar 01, 2023
Numerouno94:

Wise words from u. I luv ur first paragraph. It's high time we started doubling and trippling our efforts to ensure we make a name for ourselves and make our family very very comfortable.

I hv decided to neva cast a vote for as long as I'm in Nigeria again. My aim is to make sure I make alot of progress (money wise) this year to take my family to that point where they won't much b affected by any stupid government policies. They re not doing badly, buh I want to take them to the top.

Henceforth, fvk Nigeria and her leaders. BTW, some youths re agitating to protest, I jux told some in my hood to let it slide because this government wouldn't tink twice b4 opening fire on them.

It's such a pity some of us found ourselves in the continent called Africa. A continent where absolute corruption is the order of the day, except for a few countries.

Very very unfortunate bro. Nigeria is not supposed to be habitable by any human being..

It's supposed to either be an anime world or a no trespass crime scene.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Lionel Messi In Wzkid Tottenham Stadium Concert / Gunners Laugh Last! / National Football League / Nfl Draft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.